Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > General Rape Forum
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 05-13-2013, 01:25 AM   #1
Carrie

Carrie has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Carrie has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Carrie has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Carrie has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Carrie has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Carrie has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Carrie has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Carrie has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Carrie has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Carrie has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Carrie has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default Ladies, What true humiliating story can you share with us?

One of my first real humiliations on one of my jobs was when a male co-worker didn't approve of me letting my line workers off early to have a smoke when there wasn't anything else for them to do. He had the same job only my workers finished earlier than his did. He grabbed my breast and pinched it as hard as he could leaving a large bruise. I was too embarrassed to tell anyone.
Carrie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2013, 04:08 AM   #2
FuckingRotter
The Fist of Fury.

FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I made little miss Rotter walk round Sutton Coldfield dressed in a sari. She was very self-conscious about it.

THE WESTCOUNTRY SHALL RISE AGAIN!

Yay! It's pink!

Don't think.... FEEL!

We're Englishmen, and we came here, to rape your women and drink your beer.

I went back in time and voted for Hitler.

Pouring oil on troubled waters since 2008. Then lighting a fucking match.
FuckingRotter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2013, 12:28 PM   #3
finman
Privileged Member

finman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)finman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)finman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)finman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)finman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)finman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)finman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)finman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)finman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)finman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)finman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to finman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carrie View Post
One of my first real humiliations on one of my jobs was when a male co-worker didn't approve of me letting my line workers off early to have a smoke when there wasn't anything else for them to do. He had the same job only my workers finished earlier than his did. He grabbed my breast and pinched it as hard as he could leaving a large bruise. I was too embarrassed to tell anyone.
Wow. The 'reality' aspect of that must've been horrible for you.

Thanks for sharing that episode of your life.

Reminds me of a time back when I was a senior in HS...there was a female coworker who begged me to finish her portion of the inventory audit at my job. She wanted to leave early to go to her daughter's softball game (state championships or something big). I was young and arrogant so I told her I'd do it if I could get a kiss. She balked at first but decided to since no one else was in the back office at the time. When she leaned in I tongued her and grabbed her (very ample) breasts. She jumped and turned all shades of red. I told her "wish your daughter luck at her game". She never told anyone (I think...since I was never disciplined for it etc).

In hindsight that was a dick move, but as a young man I just saw a very sexy woman who was also married and almost couldn't help it. It's a very erotic memory for me...I hope it is for her but maybe it's not... Anyway; just wanted to share that since Carrie brings up the BEST topics!
finman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2013, 05:44 PM   #4
Sweetlust
Privileged Member

Sweetlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sweetlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sweetlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sweetlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sweetlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sweetlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sweetlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sweetlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sweetlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sweetlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sweetlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

This one is lighthearted and I can laugh about it now:

One early humiliating moment in my life (others followed over the years) was during my senior class trip. I was playing in the hotel's swimming pool with a number of tripmates (and of course other hotel guests were present). I had to borrow a bathing suit b/c I waited until the last minute to look for one and couldn't find one I liked. The 'suit' was a little too big, so my roommates told me to tie the straps. Big mistake no. 1! The water loosened the straps, and being in water, I didn't notice the slipping of the suit.

After some vigorous play, I surfaced and saw a lot of girls in my class waving and yelling. I couldn't hear them, so I waved back. I turned to the left and the right unaware that my 'little more than a handful' breasts were swinging free and easy. The guys were yelling "come out of the water!"...the girls were yelling "get back under!" When I felt cold air hit me, my nipples were hard, huge and out there. My eyes got wide when I finally heard the warning--too damn late--I sunk under the water, red as a tomato, all hope that no one noticed was gone. I crept back to my room, a towel around my top and hid the rest of the day until dinner.

Years later the story of my 'boob blast' was told at the class reunion--"yeah...I'm 'that' girl. A guy came up to me on the street while I was shopping and told me he remembered me from our school trip and said..."I'd know your tits anywhere." Fond memories....lol...NOT!
Sweetlust is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2013, 10:45 PM   #5
auburness

auburness has a maximum reputation! (1000+)auburness has a maximum reputation! (1000+)auburness has a maximum reputation! (1000+)auburness has a maximum reputation! (1000+)auburness has a maximum reputation! (1000+)auburness has a maximum reputation! (1000+)auburness has a maximum reputation! (1000+)auburness has a maximum reputation! (1000+)auburness has a maximum reputation! (1000+)auburness has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

When I worked at a gym back in 2005, there was this older (mid-40s), short, fat, ugly, Mexican guy I worked with named Jose*. I was younger, the summer after I turned 21. I worked the front desk, and he worked sales. He was always really flirty, but I was shy and quiet, and brushed him off as an old perv. After 9pm all of the other sales, training, and front desk people went home and him and I were often left alone to talk. One night he was being overly flirty, to the point of sexual harassment, and I was getting uncomfortable. I tried to laugh it off and ignore his comments, but he asked me into the office, shut the door, and tried to have sex with me right then and there. I was SO embarrassed, and disgusted! He grabbed all over me, his hands ran the entire length of my body. He smelled my hair and whispered hot wet words in a language I couldn't understand. He tried placing my hand on himself, but I was stiff. He slowed down his aggressive behaviors for a moment and I seized that instant to make my break and bolted for the door, still kinda giggling at him, acting like I wasn't skeeved out and horrible embarrassed. Of course as soon as I cam out, all flustered I might add, two fellow coworkers (who were working out) walked right by. When they saw him leave the room all flustered as well, they assumed we slept together and told everyone we worked with. I tried denying it up and down, denying ANYTHING happened. Which was impossible, because those two witnessed it! He started bragging about how hot and tight and wet I was and played along with it like we had done something! I was utterly mortified! To make matters worse, a few weeks later, his PREGNANT WIFE, and two other younger children came in to surprise him for lunch, and she was the sweetest lady. I felt HORRIBLE!!!
auburness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2013, 02:12 PM   #6
menace
Privileged Member

menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to menace

Quote:
Originally Posted by auburness View Post
To make matters worse, a few weeks later, his PREGNANT WIFE, and two other younger children came in to surprise him for lunch, and she was the sweetest lady. I felt HORRIBLE!!!
Why? You didn't do anything.
Old 05-15-2013, 06:04 AM   #7
FuckingRotter
The Fist of Fury.

FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Should have just let him have you since everyone thought he had. At least that way you had a fuck.

THE WESTCOUNTRY SHALL RISE AGAIN!

Yay! It's pink!

Don't think.... FEEL!

We're Englishmen, and we came here, to rape your women and drink your beer.

I went back in time and voted for Hitler.

Pouring oil on troubled waters since 2008. Then lighting a fucking match.
FuckingRotter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2013, 01:24 AM   #8
auburness

auburness has a maximum reputation! (1000+)auburness has a maximum reputation! (1000+)auburness has a maximum reputation! (1000+)auburness has a maximum reputation! (1000+)auburness has a maximum reputation! (1000+)auburness has a maximum reputation! (1000+)auburness has a maximum reputation! (1000+)auburness has a maximum reputation! (1000+)auburness has a maximum reputation! (1000+)auburness has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by menace View Post
Why? You didn't do anything.
Idk, everyone thought we did, and I let him get away with the things he did do. I sholud have reported him, or told her or something, but I just did nothing, cause I thought he was just some random POS and never realized he just might have a gf/finacee/wife and she should know about what kind of man her husband was. Maybe if it had been just her, I might have told her. But there was no way I was going to ruin her life and her marraige but telling her what he had done, when they had two very small children and one on the way. Ouch. Prob one of the more humiliating stories of my life. None of mine are really funny though, all just kinda... sad and pathetic, I guess?

Quote:
Originally Posted by FuckingRotter View Post
Should have just let him have you since everyone thought he had. At least that way you had a fuck.
Because he was disgusting... If Im gonna have some fun, its going to be with someone I actually wan to have fun with. This guy was not my type in ANY way shape or form. Nooo thanks, bleh! LOL
Old 05-16-2013, 01:47 AM   #9
auburness

Ok, here's another true life humiliating story... I was gang raped on and off between the ages of 11-13 by the same men, who were friends of my best friends older sister. There was a lot of drugs and alcohol on their part. Most of them were in their late teens to early 20's. Back before it started getting really violent, long before the gang and individual rapes started, they would just poke fun at me, tease me a little. See, I was always the homely little ginger girl. The friend of the hot little sister, as they had coined my best friend. She was stunning. I wish I had done naughty things to her, but she was very sweet and innocent. I don't think even they ever dared to touch her, she was so pure and breathtaking. Years later when this all came out, she said she never knew because they never did anything to her. So, humph, that's something to think on! Anyway, being who I was, the nerdy, painfully shy, friend of the hot little sister, they chose to destroy my innocence and not hers. I thank God for that! She's turned into an amazing (still omfg drop dead gorgeous) woman! Ok ok, going on... So, when it first started progressing from just teasing to physically doing things, the guys (always 3-10 at a time) would strip me naked in the backyard and make me do things. The most humiliating was when they tied me to an old rusted swing set no one used any more. I was completely nude, totally spread eagle, and they all just stood and starred at my body. Mind you, I was about 11 when this all started. Yep. Let that sink it for a while. They took turns touching every inch of me, they hadn't actually started penetrating me with anything at this point, though it started shortly after this. They would take the hose and spray me endlessly with the freezing water. My skin would burn and ache, turning me bright red from the cold. They would leave me for hours tied out there, coming out whenever they pleased, to touch me, spray me down, or torment me in some other way. Although there came a point where they were eventually taking turns raping me while I was tied there (and virtually every where else in and out of that home by the time it ended), and the fact they used multiple tools including any random phallus shaped object they could find to rape me, despite the fact they would shove that hose inside of me and leave it on, causing me to later have an extreme fear of cold water... I think them staring at my young changing body, was one of thee most humiliating experience of my life.

Last edited by auburness; 05-16-2013 at 01:56 AM.