Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Rape Stories
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 01-31-2012, 06:42 PM   #1
mishmish

mishmish Level 2 (200+)mishmish Level 2 (200+)mishmish Level 2 (200+)
Default Under Arrest

Here's a new story. As always, characters and story are fictional and this is not condoned in real life. Updates posted here. Comments welcome.

Amy had been working at her office job for several months now.* Fresh out of college, she was already unhappy with her job.* It required long hours and she worked for frustrating bosses.* She didn't feel as if her work was appreciated and the hours were grueling.* Most of her friends were leaving their jobs at 5:00 sharp.* She had been stuck working late almost every night.* Tonight had been yet another frustrating night.* She had plans to meet up with her girlfriends after work at one of the local watering holes, but just as she was getting ready to leave, her boss dropped off work on her desk that of course, had to be completed before tomorrow morning.* By the time she had finished, it was almost 11:00PM.* Tired and upset, she packed up her things and got ready to head home.*
As she got in her car to head home she imagined herself*unwinding for a little while in front of the television with a glass of red wine.* It would be the perfect cap to a frustrating day.* Tomorrow was Friday and the weekend was on the horizon.* As she turned up her music and pulled out of the parking garage she began to relax.* Get through one more day, she told herself and you'll be able to enjoy the weekend.* As her mind began to wander a little bit, she saw a flash of light in her rear view mirror.* Sirens, lights.* A police van had gotten close behind her, flashing its lights signalling her to pull over.* Perfect, Amy thought.* Perfect way to end the day.* She sighed as she moved her car to the shoulder of the road, and fumbled in her pocketbook for her license.*At that moment,*Amy just wanted to get home as soon*as possible.**Amy didn't know this had been all a plan.**
He had been watching Amy for months.* Following her every move.* He had been trolling for some one new, someone to reawaken his desire for pain and punishment.* He had seen Amy one day at the mall and knew immediately that she was the one.* She had reddish brown hair and was curvy in all the right places.* She was his type and he knew it immediately.* The planning of course was the next stage.* The preparation, the grunt work that set him apart from your run of the mill psychopaths.* He carefully planned how he would meet Amy and then capture her, silently, without any resistance.* He even planned out their first two days together, preparing the equipment, securing the necessary tools, purchasing the correct restraints.* It was all carefully orchestrated down to the most minute of details.
Amy rolled down her window as the officer came to her window.* "License and registration Miss"* Amy passed along both to the officer as he examined it carefully and went back to his van.* A moment passed and then he was back at her window.* "Where you heading tonight?"* "I'm on my way home from work", Amy cooly replied.* "Pretty little thing like you shouldn't be out so late by yourself" the officer replied.* In her mind, Amy rolled her eyes.* Just what she needed, to get hit on my some dumb cop.* "Miss, would you mind stepping out of the vehicle, please?"* "Why", Amy asked, growing more frustrated with each minute.* "I just want to take a look around the vehicle if that's OK", the officer replied.* Amy got out of the car and stood*on the side of the road while he shone his flashlight inside the vehicle.* He stopped his light on the back seat and then opened the door.* Reaching in, he pulled out a bag with some white powder from under the driver's seat.* Sniffing it, he looked over at Amy, "This yours?" Amy, beginning to get nervous, stammered "I've never seen that before" as she realized that those were the words every guilty person probably replied with.* "Please come with me miss" he said as he gently took her arm and asked her to place her hands on the side of the van.* "Do you have anything else on you, miss?"* "No, no, nothing," Amy replied.* He patted her down gently, not finding anything else.* "I'm sorry, miss, but I don't have any choice.* I have to bring you in.* "You're under arrest".* He then read her rights and he pulled her hands behind her back.* Amy felt her eyes well up, as the officer cuffed her hands.* "Please, sir, it's really not mine, I've never done any drugs before".* "I'm just doing my job, Miss" as he led her towards the back of the van and opened the doors.* He guided her up into the van* and then followed her in.* He locked the doors behind them, securing his prey inside the van.* He led her over to the center of the van where a collar hung down from the ceiling of the van.* Amy, looked at it curiously as she approached it.* "I'm sorry, Miss, I don't have any other way to secure you in here."* Amy, feeling humilated and confused could barely speak as he snapped the collar around her neck, securing her for the long ride ahead.* "I want to make a phone call as soon as we get to the police station", Amy exclaimed, as she snapped out of her funk, thinking a simple phone call or two could solve this, not realizing what had just happened.* "Well, I'd be happy to do that for you if we were going to the police station.* But, you see, I'm not exactly law enforcement." he said with a sneer, as he displayed a long knife in front of her.* "And I'd think twice before giving me any orders again, Amy" as Amy's eyes widened with the*realization that this was much more than a simple misunderstanding.
mishmish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2012, 06:57 PM   #2
AlterEgo

AlterEgo Level 1 (100+)AlterEgo Level 1 (100+)

Really good beginning, looking forward to the next chapter.
AlterEgo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2012, 11:10 AM   #3
Vhara Rosalina

Vhara Rosalina has initial reputation

hope is a gang rape than a singel rape...
Vhara Rosalina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2012, 05:32 PM   #4
mishmish

Here's the next chapter of our heroine's adventure.

Amy screamed as loud as she could for help, but it was useless. *The van had been soundproofed and her screams went unnoticed to anyone but the so called police officer who was now in total control of her fate. *"Scream as loudly as you want, Amy. *No one is going to hear you. *Except me. *And your screaming is exactly the sound I want to hear". *Amy, looked at him with the fear he had seen previously and begged him to let her go. He had usually gagged his victims by now, but Amy's pleadings turned him on and besides, there would be plenty of time for that later. *He got in the driver's seat and drove off into the night, leaving behind Amy's car to be found later. *There would be little evidence of how she disappeared and by the time a search had started, she would be naked in his dungeon, his latest torture victim.

Amy, feeling the van pull out, continued to beg and plead for mercy. Her pleas fell on deaf ears as the van drove on through the night towards its destination, a chamber of hell for young Amy. Amy's heart pounded through her chest as she imagined what was about to happen to her. This had obviously been an elaborate plan to capture her. Whereas she being taken. How could she be found. Her cell phone was still in the car. She couldn't move very far with the collar securing her.

The van pulled to a stop and she watched him get out of the van. A minute went by and the back door slammed open. He entered wielding a knife and a small object she didn't recognize. Amy wriggled in her collar, but could only move a couple of yards in either direction. He came up to her and she immediately started shaking, renewing her pleading. "Now, now, Amy, nothing to cry over. Nothing a young nubile girl like yourself can't handle. First, I'm going to take off your clothes, then, I'll give you a tour of the hmmmm, what to call it, well, some would call it a torture chamber. Seems like the best fit to me." Amy's eyes welled up as she heard this. She resumed her begging again, realizing it was useless. He took his knife and began popping off the buttons of her blouse revealing her large cleavage and white lace bra. Next, he pulled down her skirt, displaying her toned legs and tight ass. She was wearing a matching thong which made his cock rise to attention as he envisioned what he would do to her shortly. Amy continued to flail about hoping this would somehow prevent the inevitable from occurring.

Placing the knife down, he picked up the other object. Unbeknownst to Amy, it was a taser. "Stop moving", he said to her sternly. Amy again begged him to stop, promising not to say anything about what had happened if he would just let her go. Without saying another word, he presses the tazer into her flat belly, watching as her body spasmed uncontrollably. The pain shook Amy's body and brought her to uncontrollable sobs. Once she calmed herself, he repeated the act, sending another wave of pain through her body. He then went behind her as she turned her head to watch him as best as she could. His hand felt the curve of her thigh as it met her firm, young ass. He reached around her and caresses her stomach and then up to her still covered breasts. Finally, he reached down and into her little white panties feeling the soft lips of her pussy, which was nice and clean shaven, just as he had imagined.

Moving back around, he placed the knife In between her lovely breasts, locking eyes with her and cut her bra off, spilling out the pale soft flesh and tender nipples that he had longed to see. As he continued to lock her gaze, he pulled her thong away from her body, and sliced through the lacy material, leaving Amy completely naked in front of her attacker.
Old 02-03-2012, 10:03 AM   #5
mishmish

Here's the next chapter.

He got up close to Amy's face, looking at her intently. *"Now we're going to go inside. *And then things will get much worse for you. *And there will be nothing you can do about it. *Don't try anything stupid, it will only make it worse. *To emphasize this point he again put the tazer into her stomach, sending a new jolt of blistering pain through Amy. *Amy gasped as the pain seemed to increase, this time she felt it throughout her body. *Weakened by these repeated allows, her head slumped slightly forward as she felt him remove the collar. *He grabbed her from behind and forced her out of the van.

Amy looked out at her unfamiliar surroundings. *She was deep in the woods, far away from her office or home. *She had no idea where she was. *In front of her was a small cabin which he led her towards. *As they entered, Amy felt the tears streaming down her face as she realized just how serious her predicament was becoming. *No one would ever hear her or find her here. *Even if she found some way to escape, where would she go? *How would she find help?

He opened the door and forced her inside, as she felt the cuffs biting into her wrists. *The room was sparsely furnished and clean. *It had the look of a hunter's cabin, a look that was intentional, so as not to arouse any suspicion. *Rifles in a locked case were on display, along with other requisite hunter trappings. *He forced her towards the back of the cabin and a door, which once opened, led to a staircase. *Down the stairs he nudged her, careful not to loosen his steel like grip on Amy's arms. *At the bottom of the stairs was a small basement with nothing in it. *It was less scary than what Amy had envisioned. *What could he possibly do to me here? But she soon realized that this was not her ultimate destination.

He led her over to the back of the dank basement to another door, this time made of steel which made it blend in with the drab gray walls surrounding it. *He opened it and as he did, Amy felt his grip loosen on her. *She tried to break free, but as she made her move, he sensed it and tightly grabbed her, preventing her from escaping. *Amy started screaming as loud as she could for this savage to get off of her, kicking and scratching, but it was futile. Within seconds, he had her in a vicious chokehold as she struggle to breathe. *"I like a girl with a little spunk, Amy, gets me all turned on. *Let's go downstairs and let me give you a tour." *Not releasing her, he slowly navigated the longer staircase, As the steel door slammed shut with an ominous thud, sealing them inside. *Once they made it to the bottom, Amy's heart leapt out of her chest. *A horrible looking series of devices dotted the room. *Torture instruments, outfitted with all types of restraints were spread out. *On one wall, a series of whips hung, with manacles and other restraints next to them. *Amy saw a bed as well, with a mattress, chains attached to each corner and most ominously, a noose which dangled *above it. *He saw her looking at the bed, with watery eyes and said to her, "That's a treat for later". *Finally, he led her over to a wooden t-shaped object, low to the ground. *

Pulling the knife from his back pocket, he ordered her down on her knees and against the wooden device. *He lined her back up with the vertical portion of the t. *He then uncuffed her wrists and affixed each of her arms to the opposite ends of the horizontal portion of the device, with the steel cuffs attached to it. *As he looked at her, he held the knife against her face and ordered her to remain on her knees but widen her legs. *She reluctantly complied and he locked each ankle into a steel cuffs anchored to the floor, leaving her naked and restrained in front of her abductor.

"Why are you doing this to me?" she asked him in a meek voice. *He looked at her as if he were explaining to a child, "Because, I love the sound of a beautiful woman screaming", he replied. *"Please, sir, don't do this, I don't want to die, i just want to go home", she pleaded desperately hoping against hopes he could get through to him. *He ignored her, letting her think the worst. *He had retrieved a large dental gag. *"Open your mouth, Amy, I've had enough of your complaints. *"Please, please just let me........" at that point he smacked her hard across the face, stopping her from finishing her sentence. *"OPEN YOUR MOUTH!!!" he roared, and this time, she did as a tear rolled down her face. *He inserted the gag and secured it tightly around her head.

He knelt down in front of her, admiring how good she looked. *He felt her large round breasts first, enjoying their firmness as his hands slowly worked around them. *He massaged them and as he worked his way to her nipples, twisted each of her nipples roughly, eliciting a loud grunt from his hostage. *He then slid his hands down her side towards her ass, rubbing her cheeks and groping the tight bubbly flesh. *Amy closed her eyes tightly not wanting to watch him violate her. *He enjoyed listening to her moans and soft cries as he violated her with his hands. *Amy, fully aware that this was only the beginning, closed her eyes tightly as his hands moved from her ass to her firm legs. *She clearly had taken care of herself and his hands had caressed her naked body to the point where his cock was aching to be released. *

He quickly undressed in front of Amy, letting her notice that her gaping mouth was at the exact height of his erect cock. *Amy let out a cry of protest as he grabbed her by the back of her head and brought the tip of his shaft to lips, teasing her with his cock. *"Bring your tongue out to take it in.", he said to her softly. *Amy, tears streaming down her face couldn't bring herself to do it. *He tightened the grip on her head and said "I like girls who don't listen. *Not a problem. *I have just the thing to ummm....... encourage you.", he said as a most evil look crossed over his face. *With that, he pulled his cock from her lips and went to get some items for Amy's first session.
Old 02-06-2012, 08:29 AM   #6
mishmish

Here's the next chapter. Things take a turn for the worse for our Amy.

Amy watched in a panic as he pulled away from her. *She knew it was foolish not to do as he asked, but she couldn't bring herself to give in like that. *She may have been brought here against her will but if he was going to force himself on her, she wasn't going to help him.

He soon returned with a chair, and a box of items which she could not see into. *The first thing he pulled out was a long length of rope which he promptly cut into two pieces. *He took her beautiful breasts in his hand and began circling one with the length of rope, eventually tying it off tightly. He repeated the action with her other perfect breast and watched with delight as her breasts turned a bright shade of red. *He squeezed one of them sharply, as Amy let out a squeal, not anticipating the pain that she would feel. *

He took a small riding crop out of his bag and watched as Amy's eyes widened at the site of it. *"Yes, this is going to hurt. *We're going to start slowly on your breasts and progress up to more pain. *To think, this could all have been avoided had you just stuck your tongue out a little bit.".

With that he took the crop and struck it hard across Amy's breast. *Amy screamed out in pain. *Not waiting for the pain to settle in, he immediately struck her other breast watching as *her hands instinctively tried to break free of their steel cuffs. *He waited a few seconds, then delivered a second set of punishing strikes, watching as crimson marks appeared on her already reddened breasts. *Amy's dental gag prevented her from talking, but the squeals and cries exiting her mouth kept him hard and aroused. *After waiting a few seconds again, he struck a third time on each breast, bringing more stinging agony to Amy's chest. *

He put the crop down watching Amy's face as the pain surged through her chest. *He took a cigar from his bag and lit it, sitting down on his chair, taking a deep drag on it and blowing the smoke out. *He showed Amy the cigar and then looked at her lovely bound breasts with a snickering smile. *Amy began shaking her head furiously no, trying to speak, but only gibberish coming out. *He leaned in, taking Amy's bruised right breast with his hand and as Amy's pleas grew louder, turning into screams, he gently placed the lit end of the cigar against her nipple. *

Amy shrieked in agony, tearing at her binds, desperately trying to escape the excruciating pain. *As he pulled the cigar away, he watched Amy in delight. *He could see perspiration start to glow on her body, as it was subjected to his torture. *Enjoying himself to the fullest, he moved the cigar over to the other nipple as Amy's screams amplified throughout the room. *Gently, almost lovingly, he stroked her other nipple gently as he looked at Amy. *Drool was pouring out of her mouth and down her chin as she continued to combine moaning and screaming into one beautiful package. *He placed the cigar against her undamaged nipple, igniting a new series of cries as he held the cigar in place as she did anything to try and remove her breast for the burning embers of the cigar. *

Satisfied, he leaned back in his chair, blowing a long puff of smoke out. *He was still fully erect and felt even more need to release himself into Amy's gagged mouth. *Putting his cigar in one hand and standing up again, he took Amy's head with his other hand and placed his cock against the edge of her lips. *"Bring your tongue out to me, Amy". *This time, Amy reached out her tongue, greeting the tip of his cock gently and inviting it to her waiting mouth.

He kept his hand firmly on her head as he slowly entered her mouth, listening to the gurgle as she took him in. *"Look at me Amy, while you perform. *Don't look away for a second." *He took along puff on his cigar, his eyes focused on her the whole time. Amy started slowly, revolted by the act that she was being forced to perform, her head bobbing slowly up and down his shaft. *Watching him watch her caused her eyes to well up as she continued. *Finally, in an effort to get the process over with, she slowly began using her tongue, lapping it around his erect shaft. *He was guiding her head, making sure she took all of him in. *He slowly began increasing the pace, thrusting back and forth in her outstretched mouth with more and more force. *She could taste the precum and knew it would not be long as he continued increasing the intensity of his pumping, his eyes fixated on her, his hand firmly planted on the back of her head. *Finally, not being able to stand it any longer, he held her head tightly against him as he unloaded himself in her mouth. *Amy almost choked as he finished himself in her mouth, forcing herself to swallow the load. *Finally, he released his grip on her head, watching her as the humiliation and degradation of what had occurred washed over her. *A trickle of fluid leaked out of her mouth, as Amy sobbed quietly awaiting her next fate. *

Last edited by mishmish; 02-06-2012 at 01:38 PM.
Old 02-06-2012, 01:29 PM   #7
bedroomvile8r
Privileged Member

bedroomvile8r has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bedroomvile8r has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bedroomvile8r has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bedroomvile8r has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bedroomvile8r has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bedroomvile8r has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bedroomvile8r has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bedroomvile8r has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bedroomvile8r has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to bedroomvile8r

Mishmish, you are hardcore! A brilliant story and awesome buildup to the action! I broke into a sweat when you were waving that cigar around her tits! I so look forward to the next instalment.
bedroomvile8r is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2012, 01:38 PM   #8
Larzaius
Privileged Member

Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Inclined to agree, good set up
Larzaius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2012, 11:25 AM   #9
mishmish

Thanks for the comments, much appreciated. Here's the next chapter.

Watching Amy sob gave him quite a bit of pleasure. *He finished his cigar, letting Amy wonder about what was going to happen to her next. *He felt a rush of adrenaline as he prepared to continue Amy's torture. *He retrieved his cart filled with torture instruments and returned to Amy's side. *

He got up close to Amy's face with a dirty rag. *He began stuffing it into her mouth as Amy tried to protest. *"You'll keep that in there if you know what's good for you". *Amy reluctantly kept the rag stuffed inside her mouth as he removed the dental gag from her. *He then grabbed a roll of duct tape and sealed several layers over her mouth. *"I need to do this, Amy, because what I'm about to do to you will be very painful. *In fact, I don't know that you'll even want to watch.". Amy, tried to scream out but the thick tape easily held her lips together. *He then took a blindfold and placed it over her eyes, pitching her into complete darkness. *

Amy's body was trembling uncontrollably. *She felt herself shaking as she waited for a sudden burst of pain, some kind of shock to her body, or perhaps some more cigar punishment. *He had other ideas.

He went quietly behind Amy crouching down behInd her, a length of rope in his hand. *He reached around and rubbed Amy's neck gently, eliciting a startled cry from Amy's tightly gagged mouth. *He was right next to her, watching her shake, fully aware of how scared she was and fully aroused by it. *He put his mouth right up beside her ear, whispering softly, "Torture.........pain.............suffering", listening to Amy's panicked whimpers as he touched Amy's neck with the rope. *

He then wrapped the rope around her neck, pulling her head gently against the vertical portion of the T shaped device to which her arms were restrained. Amy cried as he did this. *"Shhhhh, let the rope guide you", he said to her as he tied it tightly around the wood, securing her head tightly to the frame. *

What Amy had not noticed as she was being bound to the T, was a wooden bar which was inserted into a hole on the vertical portion of the T right where Amy's lower back rested. *A knob on the back of the T controlled the wooden bar. *As Amy awaited her next punishment, he slowly began to turn the knob, pushing the wooden bar gently but forcefully into her back, jutting her torso forward, while increasing the tightness of the rope coiled around her neck as her back was arched painfully
forward against her will.

The sounds coming out of Amy's freshly gagged mouth aroused him once again. *He had barely pushed the wooden bar into Amy, and she was already making desperate noises. *Amy's reactions thus far had exceeded every one of his expectations. *He took a thin wooden rod and went beside Amy, listening to her whimpers. *He looked her up and down watching her as she knelt in misery, her body wracked with pain, her mind filling with fears of the worst kind as she waited in darkness. *

The rod whistled through the air and struck the sweet flesh of her left buttock, the harsh sting of the rod registering in Amy's brain a split second later and igniting a wave of distorted screams. *A second blow immediately followed as he watched Amy lurch forward, only to be stopped by the rope tied around her neck. *He paused, went to Amy's other side and repeated the blows to the right side of her smooth ass, taking in the full scene, as Amy desperately tried to move around or turn her head. *He worked his way down the backs of her thighs *and legs, each strike followed by a gagged cry. *He paused as he got down to her small delicate feet, whose soles were turned up towards him, awaiting their fate. *He knelt down, moving tow of his fingers up and down the delicate flesh, as Amy's body trembled softly. *He turned the knob again the back of the T, pushing the wooden bar pressed into Amy's back farther out, increasing the tension on the rope around her neck, and pushing Amy's body to an even more contorted position. Amy's loud reaction, demonstrated how effective this session was becoming. *With that accomplished, he brought the rod down on Amys left foot, and watched as her body jerked in its restraints. *He struck down again, each blow's accompanying cries further arousing him. *thin red lines appeared all over the back of Amy's thighs and legs, where the rod had done its damage. *He struck Amy's feet several more times as she cried helplessly following each blow, wondering when this would possibly be over.

Once finished with Amys feet, he crouched down In front of her, watching to make sure she could still breathe, letting her body relax before resuming the session. *Amy's breathing was rapid and heavy, a combination of fear, the pain which had been inflicted upon her and the rope which was pinning her head to the insidious device to which she was attached. *He put his rod beside him, and placed his hands on her torso, moving his hands up to her still tied breasts and squeezing them roughly. *Amy led out a loud startled cry as he did this, shocked at how sensitive they were. *"Imagine how they're going to feel when they meet the rod", he said to her, as her face wrenched at the thought of the savage stick striking her already swollen orbs.

He moved his hands back down her flat stomach between her legs, touching the soft flesh of her sex for the first time, as she softly protested. Slowly and gently, he ran two fingers up and down her pussy, massaging her gently. *Amy's skin crawled as he rubbed her most intimate area, gently stimulating her clit, and guiding his fingers softly inside her as she moaned in protest. *He enjoyed watching her react to him, her body on one hand filled with discomfort, and on the other hand being involuntarily stimulated by her sadist captor. *He continued for a bit longer, watching her move to his fingers before pulling them out. *He picked up his rod again, and without hesitation struck it *across her taut belly, eliciting a new muffled scream again, he guided the rod toward her tummy again, as she again instinctively tried to pull her hands free to defend herself. *He loved watching Amy's hands, as they seemed to effortlessly describe all she was going through, from when she stretched them out I agony, to whe she banged them against the stell cuffs locking them into place. *

He continued punishing Amy with the rod, striking her up and down her sexy body, deliberately saving her breasts. *Muffled cries of anguish renewed as the rod mercilessly continued its assault. *Perspiration glistened on Amy's flesh. *Her face was red from her restricted circulation the rope and wooden bar were causing. *After several minutes, he stopped. *He crouched down beside a still sobbing Amy, again rubbing her tightly tied breasts. *"I haven't forgotten about these". *As he spoke, He turned the knob on the back of the T once more, further pushing Amy's body forward, putting further strain other already compromised access to oxygen. *

He returned to the front of her, watching as she tried to adjust her position to allow for more oxygen, praying her nightmare would somehow come to an end. *He watched her futilely try to make herself more comfortable and then resumed his use of the rod. *The first blow struck her swollen breasts, as Amy's body shook from the blow. *A hoarse cry escaped the gag, as he watched Amy strain to breathe. *He struck her again, watching her desperately trying to shift her position. *Several more harsh strikes of her breasts, and Amy's body was incomplete and utter torment. *Her head was pounding for e lack of oxygen and her body was wracked with pain for the torturous position the rope and wooden beam digging into her back had placed her in. *She felt the rod strike against her breasts again and again, each time causing another flash of excruciating pain. *Just as she prayed for unconsciousness to overtake her, she felt the wooden beam retreat from her back allowing her to take in air again. *The rope was then untied from around her neck, followed by her breasts being freed from their ropes. *Her whole body screamed with pain, particularly her large breasts which had been subjected to the worst punishment. *He unlocked her arms from the cuffs holding them in place and ordered her to place them behind her back. *Give that her ankles were still locked in place, she had no choice but to comply. *He slid a black armbinder with a small metal circle on the bottom of it up her arms, sealing them in as he zipped it up tight just below her shoulders. *He then unlocked her ankles and pulled her on her feet. *He led her over to a dirty mattress on the floor with a hook dangling above it. *He forced her down other stomach, lying her down other sore breasts. *He pulled her arms up in the air and hooked the armbinder's metal circle to the hook dangling over the mattress from the ceiling, ensuring she would not be going anywhere and leaving her in a perpetual state of discomfort. *"Sleep well, Amy, because tomorrow I have a busy day for you". *Amy, helpless to do anything shivered as she listened to him speak. *She heard the door slam a minute later leaving her naked, blindfolded and gagged, and wondering how she could possibly withstand anymore.

Last edited by mishmish; 02-07-2012 at 12:52 PM.
Old 02-07-2012, 11:50 AM   #10
bedroomvile8r
Privileged Member

bedroomvile8r has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bedroomvile8r has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bedroomvile8r has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bedroomvile8r has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bedroomvile8r has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bedroomvile8r has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bedroomvile8r has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bedroomvile8r has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bedroomvile8r has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I bow before you mishmish! How can I ever post another story on here after reading this masterpiece? No one will want to read my drivel! Keep going man keep going. I don't care if Amy even gets fucked! The rest of what's happening to her is awesome enough.
Old 02-08-2012, 01:15 PM   #11
mishmish

Here's the next chapter. Thanks for comments.

Amy awoke with a startle and frantically tried to look around but could not see anything. *Her arms ached but when she tried to move them, they were held in place. *She triedto get up, but couldnt move her arms to push herself up. *She tried to talk but something was over her mouth. *Only then did it all start to come back to her, a flood of horrible visions entering her mind, followed by the horrible thought that more was about to come. *She had no idea how long she had been sleeping, she only knew the pain she felt in her body and the fear that entered her mind as she desperately tried to get to her knees. *

"Good morning Amy", he said in that cool matter of fact tone that he had mostly used since abducting his pretty hostage. *"Did we sleep well? *I hope so, we have an exciting day ahead of us, I hope you are well rested for it.". He got on the mattress and forced Amy on her knees, keeping her head pushed down on the mattress, leaving her ass high up in the air. *Amy, sensing exactly what was about to occur, started making protesting noises through her gag. *"I know, I've been waiting for our first time together too". He placed his hands on her ass cheeks, rubbing them over her soft flesh, feeling the thin abrasions where the rod had done its work.

He was right up behind her now, she could feel his erect cock brushing against her ass. *Her arms ached as he continued moving his hands all over her. *Then, she felt him at the tip of her pussy. *She cried out and tugged furiously trying desperately to free her arms. *She thrashed about violently, trying to avoid the moment she had dreaded from the moment she was brought here. *He grabbed her by the hair and pulled her back, securing his other arm around her waist. *She screamed through her gag, a scream of rage and desperation as she realized that her rape was inevitable. *He pushed himself inside of her as she let out a loud gagged scream as he entered her for the first time, her tight pussy, swallowing up his erect cock. *He pushed himself deeper inside, holding her hair tightly with one hand, his arm wrapped around her waist as he began to push in and out of her, listening to her cries with each passing thrust. *Letting go of her hair, he pushed Amy's arms up, increasing the tension inher shoulders and causing her to cry out in more pain as he continued the assault. *As he listened to Amy's pained moans, he began to accelerate his thrusting, Amy's gagged cries growing louder by the second as he approached the final climax. *Finally, he pushed Amy's zipped arms even higher, as Amy screamed out in agony, her shoulders feeling as if they could snap at any moment, her screams bringing him to climax as he came deep inside of her, as Amy moaned helplessly from the pain, both emotional and physical.

He released his hand off of Amy's zipped arms reducing the severe pressure in her shoulders. *He moved towards Amy's face lay, where she still sobbed and removed the blindfold from her eyes. *Amy's eyes were red and tear filled, as she squinted to adjust to the light. *She remained tightly gagged, an appearance which continued to turn him on. *"Are you ready for some more pain today, Amy?" he asked her as she felt her heart beat faster. *"I have a very busy day ahead of you, with some of these lovely items. *He pointed to a table, next to the mattress. *On it contained some evil looking metal devices and sharp objects. *He pointed to a sinister looking chair next to the table, outfitted with cuffs and restraints. *"Let's get you set up shall we?" as he unhooked her zipped arms and forced her to her feet, leading her over to the chair where her screams would resume shortly.
Old 02-09-2012, 12:41 PM   #12
masochisticginger

masochisticginger Level 5 (500+)masochisticginger Level 5 (500+)masochisticginger Level 5 (500+)masochisticginger Level 5 (500+)masochisticginger Level 5 (500+)masochisticginger Level 5 (500+)

Absolutely LOVING this....I can no longer contemplate posting a story on here after this masterpiece...it would only pale in comparison. I would be your Amy anyday...please do keep writing
masochisticginger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2012, 08:33 PM   #13
mishmish

Here's the next chapter. Thanks for the great comments, much appreciated. For those that like this story, I have several others that I've written. Drop me a PM and i can shoot you a link.

Amy was brought over to the metal chair, a chair unlike anyone she had seen. *The chair was all steel, with a circular seat with a hole cut out of the middle of it. *It's back was again in the shape of a T, two steel poles crossed together. *On the horizontal piece, were steel hooks to tether his victim along with two corresponding hooks on each of the diagonal legs which jutted on the bottom of the chair. *He forced Amy to sit down in the chair. *He then affixed steel cuffs to her ankles and attached the hooks on the chair's legs to each cuff, locking Amy's legs apart. *Next, he unzipped Amy's arms from the armbinder's and placed them around and underneath the horizontal bar, locking her into the chair, her body completely open to punishment. *

Wanting Amy as fresh as possible, he proceeded to remove the gag from her mouth. *Holding a bottle of cold water he offered Amy a drink. *She nervously accepted not sure what to expect. *"Open your mouth, Amy", he ordered her, and Amy fearing the repercussions of not listening, complied. *He put the water to her mouth and she drank it in slowly at first, then, relieved to find that it was just water, drank it quickly, gulping it down. *As she finished, she tried to plead with him, to beg him. "Please let me go, I'll do anything to leave, I just want to go home. *I can't take any more of this.". He looked at her, at first almost sympathetically, and then broke into an evil sneer. *"I think you'd be surprised how much you will be able to tolerate. Let me give you an example. *I want you to watch something very carefully. *Don't take your eyes off what im about to show you for a second."

Amy, not understanding what this meant, watched as he rolled over a cart with a laptop computer on it. * Without saying a word, he opened up the computer and began a video. *He crouched behind Amy and grabbed the back of Amy's hair roughly, holding a knife against her throat. *"Remember, watch the whole thing." *Amy shuddered as she watched the screen. *A video panned up and down the body of a young brunette woman about the same age as Amy, who was gagged and bound, her legs spread apart *and chained to the floor, with her hands chained high above her head. *She was completely naked and sobbing. *Her body had burn marks and bruises all over it, and it was clear she had been someone's captive for some time. *Her head was desperately darting around trying to look behind her as if she knew something horrible was about to happen. *After a few seconds, the young brunette starts to make loud panicked noises as a figure appears behind her. *As the figure came closer, Amy realized what she was looking at. *His last captive. *In the room that Amy was now in. * Amy's captor came up behind the woman, caressing her gently as she screamed into her gag, shaking her head violently. *In his other hand, he held a multi tailed bullwhip. *The sounds coming from the terrified woman sent a chill through Amy's body.

Amy watched in horror, as he rubbed the woman's pussy softly, methotically going about his business as he brushed her beaten skin teasingly with the tails of the whip. *He was whispering something to her, as he continued to finger her gently, as she continued to shake her head no, desperately trying to talk, but unable to do anything but get out anything comprehensible. *Finally, he took his fingers out of her and took a couple of steps behind the young naked woman. *Amy shook her head and said "No, no, no", and then watched as he raised the whip and struck it into the flesh of the defenseless brunette. *Amy was fixated on the screen in front of her, gazing intently as the woman's face reacted violently to the blow, contorting as she tried in vain to move. *He came beside his sobbing brunette victim once again and whispered something else to her causing her to shake her head again violently before returning to his position behind her. *Again, he cracked the whip, this time between the helpless brunette's legs, causing a guttural scream to leave her gagged lips as she stood, unable to move in her chains. Amy watched as he continued to whip the brunette, savagely moving all around her body, until she hung limply in her chains, her body a mess of straight red lines. *Amy felt the cool blade of the knife still against her throat, as she watched the video fade just as he had grabbed the young brunette by the hair and pulled her head up, her eyes red from the tears and glazed over from the vicious lashing she had just received.

At that point, he got up and shut the computer and looked over at Amy, who was trembling uncontrollably by now and said, "Samantha didn't think she could take any more either. *But she did. *She had a much higher pain threshold than she thought. *And you do too, you'll see." *Amy was emotionally beside herself. *She knew for certain that she had been captured by a psychopath, a person who had done this before. *Her emotions were bubbling inside of her, overloading her brain. *Her heart was pounding, she felt fresh tears pouring streaming downer cheeks. *Unable to contain it any longer, she let out a deafening cry, "HELP ME!!!!!!!!!!!!, PLEASE SOMEBODY HELP ME!!!!!!!". He watched her in amusement, as her body shook with sobs.**Any hope Amy had of leaving had vanished. *She thought maybe after he had raped her that he would be done and he'd somehow let her go. *She knew it was unrealistic, but she clung to that with all she had. *Now seeing another victim let her know that she was to be there for quite a while. *And what had happened to that girl? *What had he done with her? *Amy's mind drew horrible images. *Amy looked down at her body, her breasts were bruises and she red striations from where the rod had beaten her, but the brunette's body had been far more damaged. *

As Amy pondered her fate, he had brought over an electric box with a dildo attached to it and placed it under the cut out portion of the bottom of the chair. *Amy pulled helplessly at her chains, seeing what he intended to do to her. *He placed two fingers on her pussy lips, and began to massage her the way she had just watched him stroke the helpless brunette. *Amy closed her eyes tightly, her protests exiting her mouth in moans, trying to steel herself for this newest violation. *After a couple of minutes he slid the dildo deep inside her, taping the wires to each of her thighs, securing it inside her pussy. *Amy cried out as he showed her the next step, knowing that things were about to get even worse.
Old 02-10-2012, 12:59 AM   #14
bedroomvile8r
Privileged Member

Whoa dude!!! I can't stop reading!
Old 02-10-2012, 05:18 PM   #15
masochisticginger

masochisticginger Level 5 (500+)masochisticginger Level 5 (500+)masochisticginger Level 5 (500+)masochisticginger Level 5 (500+)masochisticginger Level 5 (500+)masochisticginger Level 5 (500+)

Love
Old 02-12-2012, 07:55 PM   #16
mishmish

Thanks for the continued comments. Here's the next chapter. To repeat, this is a fantasy only and this or any type of similar activity is not condoned in real life.

Amy watched as he pulled a long thin metal spike from his table. Holding it in front of her, he announced, "I'm going to put several of these in your body, Amy, there will be significant pain involved, however, nothing near any vital organ, or anything that will do any damage to you long term. Amy, pleaded with him, , a rapid fire succession of gibberish that only led to drool exiting out of the corners of her mouth. "Now, Amy, I'm going to give you a choice. You can choose to watch as I insert these into your flesh, or I can blindfold you. If you choose to not watch, I will not take off the blindfold until the entire day is over. If you choose to watch, you must watch carefully and not avert your eyes for anything. Tears streaked down Amy's face as she had no idea which was worse, watch what was about to be done to her or have to be plunged again into darkness unable to brace herself for anything that was about to happen. Not knowing what to say, she resorted to begging again, "Please don't do this to me, I don't want to.....". The smack of his hand across her face stopped Amy in her tracks, as she looked down in silence. "I'm not going to ask you again. Choose.". Amy, her shoulder shaking from her sobs, meekly forced out the words, "I'll watch.". "That's an excellent choice Amy, and I've got something to make sure you don't miss a thing.

He went over to her with a device that looked similar to the dental gag she had worn earlier. Except this time, it Had a par that fit around her forehead as well. He placed it on her head and forced it inside her mouth, again spreading her jaw painfully open, as she continued sobbing. On each side of the gag there was a hook, along with two hooks dangling down from the forehead. "Now, Amy, I wouldn't move or this could be very painful. She watched as he took one of the hooks next to her mouth and extended it upwards, hooking it gently to the bottom of her eyelid. He then brought the corresponding hook from her forehead piece and hooked in to her eyelid above her eye, forcing her eye open. He heard Amy's breathing become heavy as she realized what he was doing. He then did the same to her other eye, leaving her eyes forced open. Amy blubbered helplessly trying to close her eyes, frantically pulling her wrists, unable to move them. As she did this, he went to the electrical box connected to the dildo lodged deep inside Amy's pussy and turned it on. Amy, having temporarily forgotten about this, felt a painful shock inside of her, causing her eyes to bulge and a scream escaped her parted lips as the jolt surged through her body. He turned off the box, and stroked Amy's thigh, gently, drinking in her pain, "And to think, we have all day together. Do you remember the video I showed you?" he asked Amy as she trembled with pain, not waiting for a response. "I liked Samantha, but I really like you. I want us to spend a lot of time together". As Amy continued her sobbing, he took his first metal spike and a small blowtorch and began to heat the tip of it, as Amy watched him, her pussy throbbing from the pain, and her eyes painfully open, forced to take in the preparations for her next round of pain.

Satisfied that the tip was hot enough, he moved towards Amy, looking at her large breasts staring back at him. He caresses her breast softly with freehand, watching Amy's reaction as he began to bring the sharp edge closer. It was right near her skin now, she could feel the intense heat next to her nipple. He brought the burning tip to her soft creamy flesh, listening as Amy's moans became louder and louder until finally he pushed the tip through her skin, next to her nipple, listening as the noise from Amy's mouth came partly as a scream, partly as a loud moan, as the burning metal singed her skin as it drove through the delicate flesh, before the tip appeared on the other end. Amy looked down at the evil piece of metal protruding from her breast, wondering how she would endure more of this.

As he went back to his table to retrieve another needle, he again turned the switch in the electrical box, sending Amy into another round of hell as the dildo's current surged inside of her. Amy felt her heart pounding as the perspiration began to form on her body. Her face was wracked with grief and despair, her eyes wide with fear.

He repeated this process several times, inserting spikes into Amy's breasts, shocking her with the dildo, each time enjoying the different moans, screams and gasps pouring out of Amy's drooling mouth. Occasionally, he would stop and rub some of the saliva from her mouth on her breasts and pussy, watching her squirm as he humiliated her. Amy's eyes meanwhile were burning from being held open, every tear she shed felt like burning acid as it formed in her eyes. The steel cuffs were biting into her wrists and ankles from her tugging violently from the pain.

As he looked at her magnificent breasts adorned with spikes pointing out of them, he brought the blowtorch over to her. As she watched him, he lit the blowtorch and held it against the exposed tips of a couple of the spikes, watching Amy's reactions as the spikes began to get hotter and hotter, her breast soon feeling as if it were on fire as the heat surged inside of her skin, scalding her. Amy's noises began as slow cries, and eventually lead up to almost hysterical shrieks as her skin began to burn from the intense pain. Drool once again poured out of her mouth as her cries poured out of her exposed mouth. He took his time making sure he did this evenly to each spike, punishing Amy's breasts and causing her body to flail wildly trying to get away from the hot tip of the torch. His cock hardened as each torrent of screams washed over him, arousing him intensely. It was time to release all that pent up energy and to move on to the next part of his plan. He finally switched off the blowtorch, leaving Amy in agony as the spikes began to cool. Her breasts throbbed from the burning spikes still impaling her breasts.

"Amy, would you like to get off this chair and have me remove this gag?" Amy, desperate to blink and be rid of the dildo and spikes, nodded her head and let out a noise that he took to mean yes. "Very good, but you're going to have to pass a concentration test. I'm going to turn this dildo on a very painful setting, and you're going to accept my cock in your mouth at the same time. If you can finish before passing out, I will remove the gag and let you rest for an hour. If not, we shall continue our exercise in this chair. Understood?" Amy, let out another pained noise as she readied for yet more pain and suffering. Understanding that if she didn't, she would be here all day and desperate to free her burning eyes, she nodded her head slowly.

He went over to the electrical box attached to the dildo and doubled the current running through the dildo. He turned it on, watching as the chains rattled as the pain surged through Amy's pussy. Leaving it on, he went over to Amy's mouth and slowly inserted his cock inside, holding her by the back of the head. Amy, in excruciating pain could barely do anything to him while the dildo worked its magic but Amy's moans of agony were enough as he bobbed in and out inside Amy's mouth feeling her tongue touch his shaft. Amy's noises were all he needed as he climaxed quickly down the back of her throat. She gagged as she tasted the warm spunk rush down her esophagus. He wiped his still erect cock on her pained face and finally went over to turn off the dildo. Amy's face caked with cum, tears and snot, fell slightly forward, exhausted from the pain, her body feeling as if it were being ripped apart inside of her. He came over to her with a needle, telling her, as he pulled her head up by her hair, "This will let you rest and heal. When you wake up, you'll be in a very different position and ready for more. A lot more. I've only just started with you." He injected the needle into her thigh, watching her face as she looked at him with a certain horrified resignation before she descended into unconsiousness.
Old 02-13-2012, 07:25 AM   #17
bedroomvile8r
Privileged Member

It keeps getting better!
Old 02-13-2012, 08:19 PM   #18
masochisticginger

Good God....I love your evil mind..can't wait to see what happens next
Old 02-14-2012, 08:20 AM   #19
mishmish

Here's what happens next.

Amy awoke to a strong overpowering smell. *It engulfed her nose, and quickly brought her back to consciousness. *She instinctively tried to move her arms, but without success. *They were tied tightly behind her back at the wrist and just above her elbows . *She was on her knees but he had tied her thighs tightly together, and pulled up her legs so that her ankles were tied to her thighs. *She had been gagged, there was some kind of object stuffed between her jaws which had been sealed in with several layers of clear duct tape. She realized that she was not on the ground, but positioned on some kind of rectangular wooden box. *She soon found out why.

He was standing right behind her preparing the last item needed. *He hooked a noose which dangled from the beams above her around her beautfiul little neck. *She gasped as it made its way, grabbing hold of her tightly as he tightened its grip around her until it was extremely snug around her. *If she teetered off the box, she would hang torturously until the noose sucked the last bit of life out of her. *He had tightened it so she would remain conscious for some time, but at some point the restriction of oxygen to her brain would probably knock her unconscious, causing her to fall off the box and to a near certain death. *

He wheeled over the laptop computer again turning it on, preparing to show Amy something. *As he pressed play, he crouched behind her, wrapping his arm around her neck. *A news report came on the television, showing a picture of a fresh faced Amy. *The serious looking news reporter informed the viewers that she had been missing and her car had been found on the side of the road, abandoned. *Anyone with information should call the local police. *As she watched, tears ran down her face, as his hands gently felt her breasts and moved down her stomach towards her thighs and ass. *Amy cried out at the video, which he had on repeat as it played again, over and over. *

He took a scalpel from his table, and held it in front of Amy, delicately touching the flesh of her already sensitive breasts, toying with her nipples. *As she cried, he had noticed her face had already reddened from the noose doing its dirty work. *"Be careful Amy, you don't want to slip and fall". *She cried as he took the scalpel and slowly cut a straight line across the top of her breast, Amy almost losing her balance as the scalpel began its incision, screamed through her gag, as she watched a straight red line ooze out and slowly descend down her already bruised breast. *He took the scalpel again, Amy watching his every movement as he lifted the scalpel again. This time the scalpel's tip thick with red, darted across to her other breast, as he sliced a similar line across it as Amy writhed in pain. * *

Amy screamed out of her gagged mouth, her noises hoarse from the noose. *Unsympathetic, he continued with his now bloodied scalpel, moving below her nipples and slicing a horizontal line across e lower part of each of her breasts, each cut bringing a new satisfaction as he watched Amy struggle to maintain her balance in the face of this new pain. *Amy's face bore the look of someone who knew her death could be seconds away. *He moved down to her taut belly, right above her belly button, digging in her smooth flesh again and slicing across her tight tummy, as Amy screamed out, her face becoming redder with each passing seconds. *Taking note of this, he loosened the noose ever so slightly so as to continue the fun. *

He continued to use the scalpel on Amy's tortured body, slicing below her belly button next, and then moving to her thighs. *Lines of blood oozed out of each slice as he continued down her legs, drinking in her muffled cries of pain with each new wound to her flesh. *After finishing with the front of her body, he went behind her, he pulled her head back by her hair, putting more steak on her already restricted airway, causing Amy's eyes to bulge. *He held the bloody scalpel against her neck, gently caressing the blade against her throat. He saw a fear in Amy's eyes he hadn't yet seen yet as she sensed this could be the last minutes of her life. *"Are you going to be a good girl?" *Amy, nodded her head as best she could give the noose and his grip on her. *"Should I cut right here?", he asked her, crossing the scalpel across her neck softly as she shook her head in protest, hoping he wasn't going to carry through with his threats. *Amy's heavy breaths and terrorized face aroused him again? *"if I don't cut your pretty little throat, will you let me cut other places?" *Amy was breathing hard now, her heart beating loudly as she wondered what he meant. *"Choose quickly, Amy, I'm getting bored.". Amy, making the noises of a desperate hostage, nodded her head tearfully. *He let her head go slowly, careful not to upset her delicate balancing. *He began on her back, lifting her bound arms to access the middle, torturously drawing out the first cut, dragging the scalpel ever so slowly, down her back, beginning just to the right of her left shoulder blade. *Amy whimpered in pain as the scalpel did its work, as she felt the blood ooze out of the newly formed wound. He finally stopped, just above her ass. *Then he started next to her other shoulder blade, this time digging a little deeper, increasing the pain, ever so slowly down Amy's back as the noises she made further turned on her already aroused assailant. *Finally, he dug a line deep across the small of the back, listening to Amy's labored breathing as she fought to remain still as he dug into her sensitive flesh. *

He placed the bloodied scalpel down as Amy watched him go to the other side of the room. *Blood oozed out of her wounds, forming jagged little patterns across her body. Amy, feeling the effects of the cutting as well as the tight noose around her neck, watched as he returned with a tripod and camera. *He set it up so it was positioned on Amy and turned it on, panning up and down Amy's body as she struggled to maintain her balance. *Out of the camera's view, he ordered her to look into the camera. *Amy complied, not wanting to anger him. *He took a riding crop for his table and wandered over to Amy, getting beside her, leaning in and softly kissing her on the cheek, then working his way down her neck, as Amy sobbed quietly. *"I'm going to flog you very severely with this crop, Amy. *If you take your eyes off the camera for one second, I'll send this video to your parents. *Oh, and don't forget to keep your balance, I wouldn't want you to hurt yourself.

He circled around front and teased her with the crop, brushing it against her skin, exactly as he had done with his previous victim. *Amy thought back to that, realizing that the brunette had probably watched some other helpless girl tortured as she was trussed up. *Then Amy came to the stark realization that this video would probably be used for his next victim, where would she be by then? *Her mind immediately went to the worst place but she was quickly snapped out of it by the stinging first blow of the crop. *He had struck on the top of her breast where he had made his first cut with the scalpel. The blow, right on the fresh wound, stung Amy viciously, making her see stars, as she fought to remai still.a second blow on her other breast repeated the pain,as he began to strike each part of her body where he had cut. *Amy stayed as still as she could, trying to remain balanced as the noose's grip held her tightly. *Loud hoarse screams left her constricted throat as he whipped her repeatedly, each time landing on one of her fresh wounds, the pain feeling as if someone was stabbing her with a knife repeatedly. *After a few minutes, he paused, admiring Amy's resolve as she remained steady, her face a deep shade of crimson. *He grabbed the noose and tightened it, practically cutting off Amy's air supply as he resumed beating her, this time, moving to her back, as he moved the flog rhythmically across her body. *Amy kept her eyes glued to the lens, fearful of her family ever having to watch this. *She teetered precariously but managed to keep her balance as she cried out after each blow, tears pouring down her cheeks, as finally the whips stopped, Amy's cries continuing as he finished with her, shutting off the camera. *Amy's face was a deep red at this point, as he loosened the noose, allowing Amy to breathe freely,as she inhaled deeply with her nose. *He layed her down on the floor and untied her legs, the pulled her up other feet, holding her up by her bound arms. *Amy was shaking from the beating, as well as the cold dampness of the basement, where she had been naked now for almost two days. *He led her over to the bed, which he had first showed her whe she had been initially brought there. It was a comfortable looking bed with a plush mattress. *A noose hung ominously above it. *"Have you ever done sexual asphyxiation Amy? *I hear it's a lot of fun. Very powerful orgasms. Let's see if we can make it happen for you" as he forced Amy up onto the bed and began preparing for their next activity together.

Last edited by mishmish; 02-14-2012 at 01:17 PM.
Old 02-14-2012, 12:48 PM   #20
bedroomvile8r
Privileged Member

WOW! Don't know what to say! Keep going!