Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Rape Stories
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-17-2011, 06:20 AM   #1
ginkoace

ginkoace has initial reputation
Post Marco's Friday Evening - Male Rape Story

Hey all! I'm glad to see that there are a couple of male rape stories being posted. I decided to post this one here which to be honest, I didn't write myself. A friend of mine wrote this story for me after knowing I was into rape... and I think it is worth sharing. I'll be posting it by parts so let me know how you like it. Do not hesitate to post any pics of how you imagine the characters. I hope it is not too violent! Cheers!

The Introduction

Marco was coming home from work on a Friday evening; it was summer and still light, a nice day to start the weekend. He looked at his reflection in the train window and smiled. His light-colored short-sleeve button-down shirt, khaki pants, and loafers made him look young and professional. He had no set plans for the evening or even the weekend. He left the train at his stop and started to walk the short distance to his apartment, almost across the street from the station. There were always people at the station whenever he arrived; he really never took notice of them, but today his eye caught two young men that seemed to be waiting for someone. They stood out because they were tall, blond, muscular, and could almost be twins. They moved in the direction of the stairs as if to intercept someone who got off the train. As he walked down the steps to the street, a man below yelled to him. Marco looked at the man; he was in his mid-thirties, about Marco's height, with dark long hair, clean shaved, dark-brown, almost black eyes, and defined features. He had a rough look, maybe foreign, from an East European country. He was wearing a white shit with long sleeves, unbuttoned and not tucked into his jeans, underneath he wore a black sleeveless shirt that clung to his muscular chest and stomach, the low neckline revealing a hairy chest, surprisingly dense smooth hair, not course and curly. His black jeans were also tight fitting, with a good size bulge in the front. He wore black boots, a bit pointy, not fashionable, but more biker. Marco didn’t recognize him, but wished he did.

‘Got any money’, he asked. Great, a pan-handler looking for beer money thought Marco. ‘No’ was Marco’s standard dry reply. ‘Look man, you got any money?’ he asked again, only with a more insistent voice, almost a demand. Marco got annoyed and a bit frightened as he moved closer. Marco was about to move away and tell him to get lost when he realized there were two other people behind him. They grabbed his arms and held him from moving. Whoever they were, they were strong, he could feel that in their hold. Marco looked around to see the two blond boys he noticed before. Both were wearing t-shirts, one white, the other gray. The one wearing the gray shirt had a short buzz cut, the other, in the white shirt, wore it longer, but trimmed neatly. Both wore blue jeans and sneakers. The shirts and jeans were loose fitting, but Marco could tell by their arms that underneath, there were lean, muscular bodies. When they grabbed him, he was startled, but when he saw who they were, he also surprisingly got a little ‘excited’.

‘You got any money’, asked the dark-haired man asked again, bringing Marco’s attention back to the situation. ‘Let me go, or I’ll scream’, Marco sheepishly shot back.

‘Wouldn’t want to hurt such a pretty boy’, the dark-haired man replied as he pulled a long knife from a pocket in his jeans, moved closer, and held the point to Marco’s stomach. ‘Your guts would spill on the sidewalk before anyone had a chance to call for help’, he said menacingly. Marco didn’t expect this. ‘Just take the money and leave me alone’, Marco replied, realizing now that his choices were limited. ‘My wallet is in my front pocket. Just take the money and let me go.’ ‘Hold him tight’, the man told the two boys and their grip on Marco increased as they pulled his arms slightly back. Obviously the dark-haired man was in charge. He felt the front of Marco’s pant to find out which pocket had his wallet, and seemed to purposely brush against Marco’s crotch when he did this. When he reached in his pocket to retrieve the wallet, Marco was sure he made an effort to feel the bulge in his under wear. The dark-hair man even seemed to smile as he did this.

He opened the wallet to get the cash, but then a look of anger crossed his face. ‘Only 20 Euros! What the fuck is this? This isn’t even enough for a few beers, let alone a good night out.’ Marco started to explain that he had no plans so hadn’t gone to the bank when the dark haired man told him to shut-up. ‘Since you ruined our night out, you will need to provide the entertainment for us.’ Marco thought that this meant they would take him to his bank and force him to withdraw as much as possible to ransom his freedom. ‘Let’s see where you live, you cheap, little mother-fuck.’ He checked Marco’s license, looked at the street address and smiled. ‘Don’t have to go far my boys’, he said, ‘the cheap little bastard lives across the street.’
ginkoace is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
gay, gay rape, male on male rape, male rape, violence