Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Rape Stories
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 10-24-2008, 08:45 AM   #1
wolverine Mike

wolverine Mike has initial reputation
Default Samantha

Samantha is a beautiful red head that I have admired from a far for a long time. We have never met but I knew about her. She is 35YO, divorced, slim with large breasts, lives alone and goes to the gym regularly. I had seen her in her tight fitting gym clothes working out. I found her address out as she had a tendency to leave her locker open in the change rooms.

I live next door to an ambulance station and had just read in the newspaper how they are the most trusted profession. With this in mind I hatched my evil plan, after all what better way to get to my victim.

I watched the ambos walking in and out of the station. I noticed a flaw in their security. I now knew how to get into the station and get what I needed. Late one night I hatched my plan, I got into the station whilst they were out, found a uniform that would fit me and grabbed a set of keys of the hook. I went outside and found the ambulance that fitted the keys I grabbed. I quickly rummaged through the drug bag and found what I had been looking for. I had been reading about the drugs carried by the ambos and knew exactly what I wanted.

I drove out of the station and headed to my Samantha’s home. It was late and I knew she’d be asleep. The house was in darkness when I pulled up and knocked on the door. I heard her ask who was it and replied “Ambulance”. I saw her look out the window and see the ambulance parked in her driveway. She went to turn her porch light on but I had already removed the bulb. She opened the door and said, “I didn’t call an ambulance, are you sure you have the right address? “ I made it look like I was looking for a pager or something with the address on it. I kept my head down and baseball cap on so she couldn’t see my face.

“Damn think I left the pager behind and the unit’s radio isn’t working, may I use your phone?” “Sure”, she foolishly replies and starts to lead me inside. I watched her walk down the corridor towards the kitchen, her sexy toned body barely being covered by her nightie. I pull the syringe out of my pocket and jab her in her backside, injecting the drug in. She went to scream out but I quickly covered her mouth. I could feel her slowly slip into a drug induced sleep. I layed her on the ground and put part two of my plan into action.

I grabbed the stretcher from the ambulance and placed her on it then loaded her back into the ambulance. She was still passed out. I rolled her onto her stomach and using bandages tied her wrists to each side of the stretcher, I then did the same with her ankles. I placed a pillow underneath her so as to raise her arse in the air for later on.
I knew of an abandoned nursing home just on the edge of the city. There was a large area there were you could hide an ambulance and have plenty of fun and not be seen or heard. I headed there with great anticipation, fighting the urge to put on the sirens to get there faster to start my fun.

I pulled into the area and turned of the engine, she was now starting to stir. She began to struggle against her restrainst trying to get up. I leaned over her and in a menacing voice told her, “Struggle al you like bitch, in fact I’ll enjoy it even more if you do”.

“What do you want? Who are you?” “Shut up Whore”, I slapped her hard across her face. I grab her nightie and with one pull rip it open, she is now only wearing a red g-string. She tries to pull her legs together but this is obviously futile. I grab a handful of her hair and pull her face up, “You belong to me now cunt, I own you”. She starts to plead, “Please no, don’t hurt me, don’t rape me”. She starts to yell “Rape” at the top of her voice. “Go for it bitch, no one can hear you”. I move behind her and strip of the uniform I had stolen. She starts to panic and tries to escape but it is no use.
I slide my finger into her pussy, she yells louder, I begin to rape her, first with one finger and eventually with three. Her tight pussy not letting me get any more fingers in…yet. I plan to stretch it by the nights end. I find some lubricant in the ambulance. I squirt in on her arse and with my other hand I now set about stretching her arse. It is so tight and I can barely get two fingers in. She pleads and begs me to stop, telling me it hurts, I ask if she has ever been fucked in the arse? She begins to scream even more, she now realizes her predicament and continues to struggle against her restraints. I encourage it knowing sooner or later she will eventually tire. Her torment continues for half an hour when I can no longer resist the urge to violate her with my cock.

I lay down on top of her, my body weight pushing hers into the stretcher. I push her face into the pillow. I can hear her muffled sounds as she tries to both scream and grab her breath.

My swollen member is now pressed against the cheeks of her arse. I pause momentarily and think which hole first, no the decision is easy, her cunt first. I pull her g-string aside and in one forceful movement I bury myself deep inside her. The sweet sensation of feeling her shudder, her tight pussy engulfing my cock, she cries out in pain from the sudden violation. I let her scream it only excites me more. I begin to pump her hard, getting deeper each thrust. I reach under her and grab her breasts, I squeeze them roughly and continue to rape her pussy.

She continues to scream and tries to lift me of her but she has no chance. Her begging for me to stop only makes me rape her harder. After a while she starts to go limp as she is exhausted and can no longer keep fighting me. She now lays there whimpering as I continue to fuck her. I lean forward and whisper into her ear, “I am not finished with you yet, that needle in your arse was just the first thing to go in there tonight”. Her eyes widen, yet she is to exhausted to fight. She pleads, “But you’re an ambulance officer, you are suppose to help people, not hurt them”.

I pull out of her cunt and I place him at the entrance of her brown hole. She tries to move but it is futile. I squeeze some more lube on my cock and with little disregard for her I begin to push him in. She is tight and I have trouble getting the head of my cock into her hole. She screams in pain, I push deep forcing my head in. God she is tight and I can feel her sphincter tighten and spasm. I begin to pound away at her arse, getting deeper and deeper with each stroke till I am totally buried deep inside her. I am buried so deep she can barely even scream anymore. Her muscles of her arsehole are the tightest I have every felt. I now pick up my pace and continue to rape her pretty little bum. She eventually passes out due to the pain.

The tightness of her arse around my cock it starting to make me want to blow my load. I contemplate where to blow my load. I withdraw reluctantly from her tight shithole and ram it deep inside her cunt. I fuck her hard and fast blowing deep inside her. I hear her grunt as I impregnate her. I lean over and whisper into her ear, “You better hope I am not the one who comes to take you to hospital when our bastard child is born”, I laugh as I continue to pump her now semen filled cunt making sure I have emptied myself deep inside her. “Don’t even think about an abortion either, I’ll know if you go see a doctor or the hospital”.

She has started to stir and has seemed to have found some new fight. I pull out of her and before she can even say or do anything I again inject her with the same drug I used earlier, she quickly succumbs. I drive her back home and carry her inside. I lay her on her bed, arms and legs spread. As she starts to stir I leave letting her know I will be back.
wolverine Mike is offline   Reply With Quote