Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > General Rape Forum
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 08-04-2006, 02:36 PM   #1
clan_hunter

Default Improvements

Now thinks are getting a bit quiet threadwise lately, not sure why that is?

So i thought from a members point of view is there anything that could be done to improve the board and make it more interesting to visit??

Post away your thoughts and desires......
Old 08-04-2006, 04:06 PM   #2
innocent
Privileged Member

innocent has a maximum reputation! (1000+)innocent has a maximum reputation! (1000+)innocent has a maximum reputation! (1000+)innocent has a maximum reputation! (1000+)innocent has a maximum reputation! (1000+)innocent has a maximum reputation! (1000+)innocent has a maximum reputation! (1000+)innocent has a maximum reputation! (1000+)innocent has a maximum reputation! (1000+)innocent has a maximum reputation! (1000+)innocent has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

more naked pics of male members (!) and the ones on the board too hehe!
oh...can i butt in seeing as tho am mod? what the hell am still a member too!
innocent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2006, 04:24 PM   #3
clan_hunter

THE HOFF.

More to your liking Innocent

Last edited by clan_hunter; 03-05-2008 at 03:01 PM.
Old 08-04-2006, 04:25 PM   #4
innocent
Privileged Member

innocent has a maximum reputation! (1000+)innocent has a maximum reputation! (1000+)innocent has a maximum reputation! (1000+)innocent has a maximum reputation! (1000+)innocent has a maximum reputation! (1000+)innocent has a maximum reputation! (1000+)innocent has a maximum reputation! (1000+)innocent has a maximum reputation! (1000+)innocent has a maximum reputation! (1000+)innocent has a maximum reputation! (1000+)innocent has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

bleurgh!
Old 08-04-2006, 08:43 PM   #5
Sodoman
Backdoor Bandit

Sodoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sodoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sodoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sodoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sodoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sodoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sodoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sodoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sodoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sodoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sodoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Well I suggest that MK have his own thread for the sole purpose of reviewing movies and when he posts a movie review then others can post their comments on the movie as well; but only for the specific movie that MK has reviewed.

Another suggestion is to boost new member participation, keep the current movie section open but create a new movie section only for priviliged members; this would give new members something to work for and encourage more participation.

These suggestions can be altered to give maximum benefit to the board.

Last edited by Sodoman; 08-04-2006 at 08:46 PM.
Sodoman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2006, 04:03 AM   #6
Rheostatic
Rape Board Chancellor

Rheostatic Level 7 (700+)Rheostatic Level 7 (700+)Rheostatic Level 7 (700+)Rheostatic Level 7 (700+)Rheostatic Level 7 (700+)Rheostatic Level 7 (700+)Rheostatic Level 7 (700+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by innocent
bleurgh!
Hey now, don't HASSLE the HOFF!
Old 08-05-2006, 04:19 AM   #7
clan_hunter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sodoman
Another suggestion is to boost new member participation, keep the current movie section open but create a new movie section only for priviliged members; this would give new members something to work for and encourage more participation.

These suggestions can be altered to give maximum benefit to the board.

Yes VB have this, its a good idea and it has been suggested not that long ago, only issue was that the Mods thought it was too much work, the idea would be to talk to VB about how they went about it as they use the same board, wait to i have dialoge with them and in time it may happen but in the mean time what we have seems to be keeping us afloat.
Old 08-05-2006, 02:37 PM   #8
innocent
Privileged Member

hey its not us mods...its the work poor admin will have to do!
Old 08-05-2006, 04:17 PM   #9
Sodoman
Backdoor Bandit

Sodoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sodoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sodoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sodoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sodoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sodoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sodoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sodoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sodoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sodoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sodoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by innocent
hey its not us mods...its the work poor admin will have to do!
How hard could it be? Really, all they have to do is hide the current movie section and start another thread for newbies to share their vids and just let the new members know that they need to participate to get to priviliged member status.
Old 08-05-2006, 11:06 PM   #10
clan_hunter

Quote:
How hard could it be? Really, all they have to do is hide the current movie section and start another thread for newbies to share their vids and just let the new members know that they need to participate to get to priviliged member status.

Somedude will need to answer this one, it was him last time that stated it was alot of work involved, as i have not done anything like this, you will have to run it passed him as he has experience in knowning what is involved
Old 08-06-2006, 01:42 AM   #11
MKP4
Privileged Member

MKP4 has initial reputation

Quote:
Well I suggest that MK have his own thread for the sole purpose of reviewing movies and when he posts a movie review then others can post their comments on the movie as well; but only for the specific movie that MK has reviewed.
That's probably a good idea.

Something to think about - the topic of rape does have limited scope. It not like we're discussing politics (although that can be rape too if you know what I mean). It is possible for a limited pool of people to exhaust almost all aspects of a limited subject in a thousand plus threads.

Videos tends to keep things fresh. People talking about videos is one way to keep things moving.

I can't online role-play worth sh!t. But I've always admired those who could. Those threads seem to go on and on.

Weekly polls and contests seem to work for other boards. For instance, have a contest each week to write a story on a different topic. Then put it out to poll. Bragging rights are always good for healthy competition.

Getting more membership is definitely important (different take on things from different people spurs conversation). Clan definitely had a good idea. I'm sure his vids lured a lot more people to the board.

In the end, you gotta figure out what you really want from a board. Is it a place to meet people? Role-play? Share vids? Whatever .. When you've figured that out, then you try to enhance those experiences as best as possible.

My .02
MKP4
MKP4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2006, 10:40 AM   #12
bondageman

bondageman has initial reputation

hi there bondageman here (mod from the VB)

Yes we instituted a two tier movie section. One for newbies and the other for established posters. We had certain reasons for doing this, but I will discuss them with the admin and mods here.
Since we established it there is a bit more work for the mods as new members may post files that are already in the members area, but we work around that.

We have no arguement about our members coming over here and posting their films, but we have established our rules and will continue with them.

As I said as a reply to Clan_Hunter's other topic, if any mod or admin wishes to contact me via pm and I will try and help you to best of my ability.

best wishes, bondageman
bondageman is offline   Reply With Quote