Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > General Rape Forum
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 11-27-2008, 06:56 AM   #1
gaggirl
* yawn *

gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default fantasy man/woman to reality

god.. wtf happened to my post? lol

Im going to blame it on my mac keyboard!! yeh.. ill blame it on that.

right so originally I write something like....

have you ever concocted your fantasy man or woman from scratch, with very minute detail... eyes, skin hair, voice, the way he smells, the way he feels pressed against you (or her as the case may be)

what if that person walked past you in real life?

what would you do? think its possible?

Last edited by gaggirl; 11-28-2008 at 01:57 AM.
gaggirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2008, 07:12 AM   #2
Muffler

Muffler Level 1 (100+)Muffler Level 1 (100+)

Of course it's possible. There are over 6 Billion people on this planet,it's near on impossible that the perfect person you've concocted in your head doesn't exist. With only so many different combinations of Human DNA, they simply must.

The problem is, that there is 6 Billion people on this planet, so chances are they live in a tiny village on the exact opposite end of the world.

But what would I do if that person did walk by? Probably let them keep walking. The world can't be perfect, and if it is, what's the point on going on? What motivates humans is wanting more, that's desire, that's lust, without it, what are we, other than consumers?

Of course if you walked past, as near to perfect as you are, I'd pull you aside, stare you in the eyes, and you'd just know...we'd run to the closest laneway, seeking some sort of privacy, not blatant exhibitionsim, yet not overly concerned about who really does see.

I'd tear open your top, flick up your bra, as your hands fumbled with unzipping my pants, and I'd hitch up your skirt,pull your panties to the side and thrust deep inside of you, fucking you hard up against the laneway wall. Who'd give a fuck about the people walking past, society dictates that eticate and manners would mean most would keep walking, mumbling about how depraved society has become. We wouldn't notice as I fill you with my seed, only for us to then take a moment to straighten ourselves up, look at each other again, and know...that we'd never have that moment again.

That's lust. That's Desire. That's what I'd do in your scenario of this brilliant figure of someone in your mind. That's what I'd do to you.

Some may read this as pulp vanilla romance and inappropriate to this forum. WellI'manswering the subject at hand. If the question was how would I role play with this fantasy person,then that would be a different answer. Besides, it's not that 'vanilla'. I didn't buy her flowers first...
Old 11-28-2008, 04:56 PM   #3
ChiTownHoney
Pa'l Mundo

ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Yes, I must admit I have a "dream man" He is perfect.

He doesnt exist...but inspiration for him came from one of my high school crushes. Isnt that pathedic? haha.

If he walked past me in real life...I would blink and probably not do anything because I suck at talking to men. That would never happen...the man who lives in my head would never exist unless he came down from the heavens.

I even have a name for him, personality, temperment...

Maybe THATS why I'm so picky about dating men. None can POSSIBLY come to the near perfection of the specimen I concocted in my head!

What about yours gaggirl? Do you have a name for him?

Holy shit....after re-reading my post...I sound pathedic!

Last edited by ChiTownHoney; 11-28-2008 at 05:01 PM.
ChiTownHoney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2008, 10:21 PM   #4
gaggirl
* yawn *

gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

i hardly think your pathetic, what does that make me then??

NO IDIDNT THINK OF A NAME lol shit... Im going to have to go back and study him again.. and give him a name. something soap operaish.. like Cash... or Conrad.... rather than "the man thats in all my dreams when no real life men are suitable for fantasy purposes" My balaclava man has a million different occupations, and doesnt give a shit about the law, and hes always there waiting for me in the shadows.

Muffler, me or in general *confused and clueless* nevertheless if your every bit as passionate as you sound...... How DO you sound when your angry with that deep voice anyway?? *thinks of ways to make you angry*

Last edited by gaggirl; 11-29-2008 at 05:37 AM.
Old 11-29-2008, 05:17 AM   #5
TZOFOSHO
Hardest E-thug around

TZOFOSHO has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TZOFOSHO has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TZOFOSHO has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TZOFOSHO has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TZOFOSHO has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TZOFOSHO has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TZOFOSHO has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TZOFOSHO has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TZOFOSHO has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TZOFOSHO has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TZOFOSHO has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

you definetly don't sound pathetic Chi, but i am entertained. As for me, no, apparently, my imagination sucks, i don't think i could get off to someone i can't fully picture. Even when i read stories, i basically attribute the female characters into someone i have known.

PS, it really annoys me that for some reason whenever i reference you in a post, i always for whatever reason put 'shy' and then have to go back and edit it, its really weird.

Last edited by TZOFOSHO; 11-29-2008 at 05:18 AM. Reason: i'm an idiot
TZOFOSHO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2008, 08:19 AM   #6
Muffler

Muffler Level 1 (100+)Muffler Level 1 (100+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by gaggirl View Post
...me or in general...

You of course! I'm just waiting until you've built up enough strength in that recently healed broken leg.

I will be seeing you soon, it's a promise.
Old 11-29-2008, 09:12 PM   #7
Conrad
RB's Biggest Loser

Conrad has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Conrad has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Conrad has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Conrad has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Conrad has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Conrad has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Conrad has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Conrad has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Conrad has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Conrad has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Conrad has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I have never done made up a victim from scratch. Just to much effort when there are so many hot ladies already out there. Hell, everday I see women that, if I wanted to, I could include in a fantasy. The only thing I really add is their reactions to the rape itself as that's something I wouldn't know about them. I never give them bigger boobs or different physical features etc, nearly all women have something hot about them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gaggirl
i hardly think your pathetic, what does that make me then??
I agree it's not pathetic at all to make up a perfect assailant or victim, it's your fantasy and you owe it to yourself to make it as good as you can. Chi, why would yo even say something like that?

Quote:
Originally Posted by gagirl

NO IDIDNT THINK OF A NAME lol shit... Im going to have to go back and study him again.. and give him a name. something soap operaish.. like Cash... or Conrad.... rather than "the man thats in all my dreams when no real life men are suitable for fantasy purposes" My balaclava man has a million different occupations, and doesnt give a shit about the law, and hes always there waiting for me in the shadows.
Yes, call him Conrad haha, might aswell have my usernamesake get some sweet action cos it doesn't look like I will haha. Seriously though it's a cool name isn't it? I think I'm gonna change my name to it for real once my parents die, they'd be devestated if I did it now of course; I really hate my name.
Conrad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2008, 02:52 AM   #8
gaggirl
* yawn *

conrad has always been one of my favourite name.... it sounds so superheroish!!

hated my original birth name o changed it via deed poll when i was 18, mum wasnt too impressed, so i hear you there! as it is i have to give my nanna two names and hope she figures out who i am by connecting them both
Old 11-30-2008, 07:17 PM   #9
Conrad
RB's Biggest Loser

Conrad has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Conrad has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Conrad has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Conrad has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Conrad has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Conrad has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Conrad has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Conrad has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Conrad has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Conrad has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Conrad has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Lol @ superheroish! I never though of it that way. It is one of the coolest names though I think. There's some cool people called it to: Conrad Keely, from ...Trail of Dead and Conrad Smith the New Zealand Rugby player.

I would love to change my name, I think I new name for a new beginning you know. I'm gonna change the surname too I think. I want to emigrate when I graduate so want a totally fresh start.

It's pretty cool that you had the balls, if you'll pardon the male connotations of such a phrase, to go ahead and actually make the change.
Old 11-30-2008, 08:37 PM   #10
gaggirl
* yawn *

dont forget conrad black... and wow thats a big fat change, where you going to go?? change of name AND country! well why not
Old 11-30-2008, 08:46 PM   #11
Conrad
RB's Biggest Loser

I totally had never heard of Conrad Black. I'll read that huge Wikipedia article later

I am thinking of going to the States, hence my planned road trip next year, sort of an advanced scouting mission So many British people go to Oz I bet you are sick of us haha I it's something I feel like I Need to do. I don't know 100% why but I do.
Old 12-01-2008, 12:34 AM   #12
gaggirl
* yawn *

you know, i only know two british ex pats and given how much i Lurrrrrrrve hearing the accent, i dont think thats enough! the US would be cool, thats where wed like to go one day, just for while, see what a snowy Christmas is like, eat jolly rogers to my hearts content, watch some gridiron and some ice hockey amongst a gazillion other things.work in a vastly different health system. make bunch of money then cone home again.
Old 12-05-2008, 05:35 AM   #13
crimsondesire
Privileged Member

crimsondesire has a maximum reputation! (1000+)crimsondesire has a maximum reputation! (1000+)crimsondesire has a maximum reputation! (1000+)crimsondesire has a maximum reputation! (1000+)crimsondesire has a maximum reputation! (1000+)crimsondesire has a maximum reputation! (1000+)crimsondesire has a maximum reputation! (1000+)crimsondesire has a maximum reputation! (1000+)crimsondesire has a maximum reputation! (1000+)crimsondesire has a maximum reputation! (1000+)crimsondesire has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I have characteristics of the perfect man. I met them, I am not with them. They had the characteristics of a perfect woman, they met me. Every detail down to scratch. We are not together, My life did not allow for that.
crimsondesire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2008, 05:45 AM   #14
crimsondesire
Privileged Member

crimsondesire has a maximum reputation! (1000+)crimsondesire has a maximum reputation! (1000+)crimsondesire has a maximum reputation! (1000+)crimsondesire has a maximum reputation! (1000+)crimsondesire has a maximum reputation! (1000+)crimsondesire has a maximum reputation! (1000+)crimsondesire has a maximum reputation! (1000+)crimsondesire has a maximum reputation! (1000+)crimsondesire has a maximum reputation! (1000+)crimsondesire has a maximum reputation! (1000+)crimsondesire has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

When they walked into my life, initially I fell head over toes for them, situations in my life with my family and with my church complicated things, When I had started to actually date them, years on, I were 17, they were 25, My perants were not happy.

The church got involved because just as my perfect other would, they were a little bit overwhelmed and full on,in their emotions towards me.

I met another man in which I instantly shared a connection with, We became best friends and our friendship lead to more,more lead to a serious relationship.

Although I met my perfect vision, Everything, Every detail...
I fell in love with somebody else who was not my vision.

I loved my vision but I was in love with this other man.

Naturally, My vision did not take this very well, just being friends and having me in somebody elses bed, they could not take it any more, the stress and the devistation of the situation in which prolonged for over a year and a half. Every conversation became why I should not be with the other person I was with every time we hung out together, it became their tears.

My partner, hated them... Hated them with a passion.
So, they are no longer apart of my life in order to create a space for my relationship.
Infact they have disapeared completly.

I am not reallllllllllllly sure as to what to make of everything that has happened but I have no regrets, even if doubt does sometimes cross my mind.

I am not commited to this other man anymore and unsure as to what place we will have in eachother life in the future.

Last edited by crimsondesire; 12-05-2008 at 05:55 AM.
crimsondesire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2008, 05:13 AM   #15
gaggirl
* yawn *

Quote:
Originally Posted by Muffler View Post
You of course! I'm just waiting until you've built up enough strength in that recently healed broken leg.

I will be seeing you soon, it's a promise.
im very much looking forward to 2009, I mean seriously!! Glad your not going anywhere anytime soon! (btw I dont think you could stuff me in your suitcase...)
Old 12-06-2008, 02:02 PM   #16
pervipete
Watching from the shadows

pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to pervipete

Quote:
Originally Posted by Muffler View Post
Of course if you walked past, as near to perfect as you are, I'd pull you aside, stare you in the eyes, and you'd just know...we'd run to the closest laneway, seeking some sort of privacy, not blatant exhibitionsim, yet not overly concerned about who really does see.

I'd tear open your top, flick up your bra, as your hands fumbled with unzipping my pants, and I'd hitch up your skirt,pull your panties to the side and thrust deep inside of you, fucking you hard up against the laneway wall. Who'd give a fuck about the people walking past, society dictates that eticate and manners would mean most would keep walking, mumbling about how depraved society has become. We wouldn't notice as I fill you with my seed, only for us to then take a moment to straighten ourselves up, look at each other again, and know...that we'd never have that moment again.
Walk by? Would I bollocks, I'd watch
pervipete is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2008, 10:21 PM   #17
Conrad
RB's Biggest Loser

Quote:
Originally Posted by crimsondesire View Post
When they walked into my life, initially I fell head over toes for them, situations in my life with my family and with my church complicated things, When I had started to actually date them, years on, I were 17, they were 25, My perants were not happy.

The church got involved because just as my perfect other would, they were a little bit overwhelmed and full on,in their emotions towards me.

I met another man in which I instantly shared a connection with, We became best friends and our friendship lead to more,more lead to a serious relationship.

Although I met my perfect vision, Everything, Every detail...
I fell in love with somebody else who was not my vision.

I loved my vision but I was in love with this other man.

Naturally, My vision did not take this very well, just being friends and having me in somebody elses bed, they could not take it any more, the stress and the devistation of the situation in which prolonged for over a year and a half. Every conversation became why I should not be with the other person I was with every time we hung out together, it became their tears.

My partner, hated them... Hated them with a passion.
So, they are no longer apart of my life in order to create a space for my relationship.
Infact they have disapeared completly.

I am not reallllllllllllly sure as to what to make of everything that has happened but I have no regrets, even if doubt does sometimes cross my mind.

I am not commited to this other man anymore and unsure as to what place we will have in eachother life in the future.
I'm confused by this! Is your perfect vision just that, a vision, and it affects your perception of the real men you meet? Or do you have a conflict of real relationships?
Old 12-07-2008, 10:46 PM   #18
squidley
Privileged Member

squidley has a maximum reputation! (1000+)squidley has a maximum reputation! (1000+)squidley has a maximum reputation! (1000+)squidley has a maximum reputation! (1000+)squidley has a maximum reputation! (1000+)squidley has a maximum reputation! (1000+)squidley has a maximum reputation! (1000+)squidley has a maximum reputation! (1000+)squidley has a maximum reputation! (1000+)squidley has a maximum reputation! (1000+)squidley has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by gaggirl View Post
im very much looking forward to 2009, I mean seriously!! Glad your not going anywhere anytime soon! (btw I dont think you could stuff me in your suitcase...)

Oh, I wouldn't say that... After all, where there is a will, there is usually a way...

The Squid
squidley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2008, 12:44 AM   #19
gaggirl
* yawn *

lol thats either a HUGE bag or shes really tiny and ultra flexible.