Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > General Rape Forum
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 07-01-2006, 07:13 PM   #1
GOATBOY
Privileged Member

GOATBOY has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GOATBOY has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GOATBOY has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GOATBOY has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GOATBOY has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GOATBOY has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GOATBOY has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GOATBOY has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GOATBOY has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GOATBOY has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GOATBOY has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via MSN to GOATBOY
Default my experience so far, bit of a dickens novel

this is my experience in rape play so far. I'm 24 from the UK and hope to find some girls into this.

Basically I have had many girlfriends that seem to prefer a guy to be at least a bit dominant, they always want the guy making the decisions and prefer to being the one serving. I often held them down while fucking them or holding their hair while taking them from behind. I had an ex that liked to fight me off while I had to hold her down and force her to fuck but there was no begging or fear, I could tell that she wanted to though.

One girl was a mate of mine and we got chatting online, then slightly flirty, we shared bondage pics and stories, then it seemed she was into rape roleplay and had never done it before. we arranged to meet and go to a gig and, though we never said it outloud, somthing was going to happen after. when it was over we got a train back to my town, so far nothing had happened but we knew it would, and i walked her down a dark alley. I pushed her against the wall holding my hand over her mouth. she acted just the way I wanted, trying to scream being scared. I told her harshly to shut up or she gets hurt, I made her face the wall where I tied her hands and gagged her mouth. I made her walk the rest of the journey like that. when I got her back I tied her to the head of my bed, I ungagged her so I could listen to her begging for me to stop, she came 3 times. she said her pussy hurt for days.

then I got a girlfriend who I introduced to bondage, and she grew to love it. we always played a game where when I left the train in her home town i woudl send her a message to get ready. to get ready she had to leave the window half open and when i climbed through she had to pretend she did no know me. Then I tied her up, stripped her and fucked her. after i was done i left her bound and gagged, I returned as her rescuer and she told me everything that happend and then i did her consensually.

then I met a fuck buddy, she was 18 I was 23. her dad was a minister and her mum was in the salvation army, she had frequent talks with her parents about what I thought of christianity and they did not seem to like me because of it. when i told her about what me and my ex got up to she said 'you just described my fantasy'. basically because of her SEX IS EVIL upbring she ended up with rape fantasies because then she didn't feel any guilt with having sex, because in rape fantasies she did not choose the sex, but she was gonna get it even though she didn't want it. and we played some great games. She preteneded to be some good christain girl who wanted to keep her virginity and I was Richard Ramirez (famous satanic rapist and murderer). I tired her up and raped her while forcing her to say things like 'I LOVE SATAN' and 'RAPE ME SATAN'.

I met her when i was at drama school, so she was a better actress than any of the other girls. She gave convincing pleas like 'please don't do this', 'why are you doing this', 'you're a sick bastard' and 'please don't rape me, i'm a virgin'.

well thats what I have done so far. and I fucking hope I meet more girls to continue these stories.
GOATBOY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2006, 08:31 PM   #2
persiangurl

and here i was, reading all that in the hopes of hearing about u raped a goat

ah well, teasers cant be pleasers
Old 07-03-2006, 02:20 AM   #3
Tanya

d

Last edited by Tanya; 11-23-2006 at 06:46 PM.
Old 07-03-2006, 04:21 AM   #4
gal4
UnWanted Trick Baby

gal4 Level 5 (500+)gal4 Level 5 (500+)gal4 Level 5 (500+)gal4 Level 5 (500+)gal4 Level 5 (500+)gal4 Level 5 (500+)

Tanya was here

gal4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2006, 04:34 AM   #5
virginfantasy

haha omg when i first saw the picture i thought "ive always wanted to shave myself into a mohawk!"LOL but nice pic

and cool stories!!! veeeeeeeery interesting experiences