Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > General Rape Forum
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Closed Thread

Old 06-26-2006, 08:32 PM   #1
WIFEDOMINATER
Banned

WIFEDOMINATER has initial reputation
Default I Wanna Rape My Best Friends Wife And Her Little Kids

Listen me people ... I am desperate ... I wanna rape my best friends wife and her little kids together.... Any sinister idea. Please advise me sinister ideas. Fuck rape MAYBE MOREEEEEEEEEEEEEEE I am getting more and more pervert and more sicco perverdo I want to rape also my mother in law and my sister in law.... they are very friendly to me... And I am acting like a family member now. Can I proceed and attemt to rape them. I already watched my sister in law when she was taking a shower... she has a nice ass.. She thinks that I am her brother. And I do act like that also... My mother in law ... well she is sweet ... pretty .... they welcomed me.. she is always nice and kind to me .... BUT I AM A PERVERT AND I WANNA FUCK HER... I WANNA RAPE HER..... OHHHHHH I AM A TERRIBLE SICK MAN ... BUT THATS WHAT I AM ....

please advise and encourge me with sinister ideas Fuck RAPE and maybe MOREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE you know what I mean .... dont you people .... *wink*

wifedominater@hotmail.com
Old 06-26-2006, 08:47 PM   #2
Tanya

more? u wanna kill them to?

LOL, you crack me up!!! funny bugger

Old 06-26-2006, 08:49 PM   #3
WIFEDOMINATER
Banned

WIFEDOMINATER has initial reputation

TANYA IS A KOSHER PIG who can't write in English .... lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tanya
more? u wanna kill them to?

LOL, you crack me up!!! funny bugger
Old 06-26-2006, 08:51 PM   #4
Tanya

Now. Do you really want to rape your best friends wife. Why? i ask?, Or do you want help to get rid of these feelings

how do you feel about your mother?

Old 06-26-2006, 09:09 PM   #5
somedude
W.I.R. and Marshal

somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by WIFEDOMINATER
TANYA IS A KOSHER PIG who can't write in English .... lol
Personal insult and more kid rape after a warning! You're out!!!!
Old 06-26-2006, 09:45 PM   #6
Christina

Christina has initial reputation

sounds to me that you are on fucked up dude. I can see maybe raping someones wife, but kids. now that is going too far. someone put this guy out of our misery.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WIFEDOMINATER
Listen me people ... I am desperate ... I wanna rape my best friends wife and her little kids together.... Any sinister idea. Please advise me sinister ideas. Fuck rape MAYBE MOREEEEEEEEEEEEEEE I am getting more and more pervert and more sicco perverdo I want to rape also my mother in law and my sister in law.... they are very friendly to me... And I am acting like a family member now. Can I proceed and attemt to rape them. I already watched my sister in law when she was taking a shower... she has a nice ass.. She thinks that I am her brother. And I do act like that also... My mother in law ... well she is sweet ... pretty .... they welcomed me.. she is always nice and kind to me .... BUT I AM A PERVERT AND I WANNA FUCK HER... I WANNA RAPE HER..... OHHHHHH I AM A TERRIBLE SICK MAN ... BUT THATS WHAT I AM ....

please advise and encourge me with sinister ideas Fuck RAPE and maybe MOREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE you know what I mean .... dont you people .... *wink*

wifedominater@hotmail.com
Old 06-26-2006, 09:57 PM   #7
Tanya

so is this guy for rea;? or just stirring

Old 06-26-2006, 09:58 PM   #8
somedude
W.I.R. and Marshal

somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Whatever he was going Tanya, he is gone now and won't be back!
Old 06-27-2006, 05:45 AM   #9
clan_hunter

Dont F**k with the Marshall

Last edited by clan_hunter; 03-05-2008 at 03:01 PM.

Old 06-27-2006, 09:55 AM   #10
Rheostatic
Rape Board Chancellor

Rheostatic Level 7 (700+)Rheostatic Level 7 (700+)Rheostatic Level 7 (700+)Rheostatic Level 7 (700+)Rheostatic Level 7 (700+)Rheostatic Level 7 (700+)Rheostatic Level 7 (700+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tanya
so is this guy for rea;? or just stirring
Can't see this being for real. He's what I would call a "Shock Poster".

Real justice would be to find out his personal information and inform authorities. Probably some overweight accountant with a wife, 2 kids and a mortgage. Probably shit his pants if his wife ever found out about these posts.
Old 06-27-2006, 01:08 PM   #11
avoeja

avoeja has initial reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rheostatic
Can't see this being for real. He's what I would call a "Shock Poster".

Real justice would be to find out his personal information and inform authorities. Probably some overweight accountant with a wife, 2 kids and a mortgage. Probably shit his pants if his wife ever found out about these posts.
Lol think you're right dude
Closed Thread