Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > General Rape Forum
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 06-22-2006, 08:20 PM   #1
snoodo

snoodo has initial reputation
Default German gang rapes filmed on phones

Perhaps some of you have not seen this news bit.

German teens gang rape, distribute film
Tuesday June 20 2006 00:00 IST
PTI

"BERLIN: Three teenagers are accused of gang-raping a 17-year-old fellow student in Germany, recording the act with a mobile phone-video and sending the film to friends in the latest episode of a shocking trend, police said on Monday.

"The youths, ages 16 to 18, are believed to have taken turns raping the girl at a public parking lot in the Southwestern town of Offenburg near the Black Forest while a fourth filmed her ordeal.

"The images, which were sent out to friends via mobile phones, are now being used as evidence by police. The suspects are in custody.

"Earlier this month, prosecutors in the central region of Goslar launched a probe against four youths after the rape of 14-year-old boy which was filmed and posted on the internet.

"And in May, a 16-year-old was gang-raped in a park in Berlin on her way home from school, allegedly by four fellow students between the ages of 13 and 15 who also filmed the act with their phones.

"German school officials say the phenomenon is a more brutal take on the British trend of "happy slapping" in which youths beat up fellow students, capture the attack on their phones and then use the images to humiliate the victim and threaten other pupils."

http://www.newindpress.com/NewsItems...=World&Topic=0
snoodo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2006, 09:44 PM   #2
gal4
UnWanted Trick Baby

gal4 Level 5 (500+)gal4 Level 5 (500+)gal4 Level 5 (500+)gal4 Level 5 (500+)gal4 Level 5 (500+)gal4 Level 5 (500+)

Hey I have an idea, lets create a new business called Dial-a-Rape...

Free rape with every 1000 pizza ordered.

Driver: "Oh darn. I needed sausage"
Guy in house: "I've got the sausage right here....."

We have nice cute little girls who deliver Pizzas, yeah.

She is delivering a pizza. She knocks on the door, some dude comes out hands her the money, when both her hands are tied up, whack, some dude behind her hits her on the head with a baseball bat. She is out cold, gets raped several times, gets thrown into a trunk, never found again.

You know why she is never found again? Coz I ate her, yeah, over and over and over and over ad infinitum.

Yeah, just keep her bound and gagged in the bathroom, and when I feel the need for pizza pussy, I just stick one in the oven and when it is warm and nice, stick it up her nookie and bond apetit, yeah, yum yum.

Last edited by gal4; 06-22-2006 at 09:52 PM.
gal4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2006, 09:55 PM   #3
Throatdagger
Certified Boob Inspector

Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I wonder if they went over their minutes. Since they were so stupid they probably didn't think of waiting for free night/weekend time.
Throatdagger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2006, 08:07 AM   #4
Rheostatic
Rape Board Chancellor

Rheostatic Level 7 (700+)Rheostatic Level 7 (700+)Rheostatic Level 7 (700+)Rheostatic Level 7 (700+)Rheostatic Level 7 (700+)Rheostatic Level 7 (700+)Rheostatic Level 7 (700+)

I'm actually surprized we hadn't heard a story like this earlier than now.

Don't think the day is very far off when we hear reports of real rape/snuff films being posted on the internet.
Old 06-23-2006, 11:28 AM   #5
snoodo

snoodo has initial reputation

The 14 year old boy rape was posted to the internet, according to the article. Seems like the other 2 were sent by phone to friends.

Yes, I expect we will see more of this. You may have also seen the movie Demonlover, where abducted females (probably males too, I'd think) were made available for live torture of whatever variety, over the internet for a suitable membership fee.

I also wouldn't be surprised to see vids uploaded to the Web from war zones like Darfur. If the purpose is fear and humiliation in a population segment, I think having your gang rape on the internet to be seen by all and sundry would fill the bill. But the cell reception maybe is a little spotty in those sorts of places.

Maybe I'm straying from the stated board purpose of discussion of fantasy, not real. If so, moderator, smack me now. I'll thank you later.
snoodo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2006, 01:09 PM   #6
Rheostatic
Rape Board Chancellor

Rheostatic Level 7 (700+)Rheostatic Level 7 (700+)Rheostatic Level 7 (700+)Rheostatic Level 7 (700+)Rheostatic Level 7 (700+)Rheostatic Level 7 (700+)Rheostatic Level 7 (700+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by snoodo
Maybe I'm straying from the stated board purpose of discussion of fantasy, not real. If so, moderator, smack me now. I'll thank you later.
Don't think it's a problem discussing real rape, provided you 1) don't encourage other members to perform their own real rapes, 2) post information that could encourage readers to perform their own real rapes, or 3) post or request these real rape videos. Think everything else is fair game.