Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > General Rape Forum
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 06-21-2006, 11:40 AM   #1
Rahl

Rahl has initial reputation
Default Where do you find your playmates?

I express this mutual fantasy in real life and I had a long post typed up on how to find willing playmates in ordinary places. Well, I'm not posting it It was too detailed with psychology that could be used in a less than honorable way by less than honorable men.

Instead let's share where you have met your play partners past or present. How did you know they were into it? It may help or give hope to those who are still looking.

My friends have been found on the internet in non-kink areas and college study groups. I'll reply later with how their interest was known.
Rahl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2006, 11:09 AM   #2
Master Theron

Master Theron Level 1 (100+)Master Theron Level 1 (100+)
Default where to find?

well i will responsd to this,i find playmates in one of several ways.e boards like this and special lists as well.in the past i have been aproached mostly on lone wolfs dungeon site.and have had fairly good luck there.i used to use yahoo groups alot until they had a situation with a guy who attacked and killed a couple of women he met on yahoo.now yahoo deleates most rl forced play groups.
alt .com is useful but i find they are mstly way out of my geographical area,and they have some very specific groups once you are on the site.hope that helps some.Theron
Master Theron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2006, 12:38 PM   #3
Rahl

I'm glad someone responded Real-life expressions are rare it seems.

Interesting. I've been to some of those places but found them to be semi-serious at best. Congrats on finding the few gems available. My lovelies have been from "vanilla" backgrounds and were then corrupted by yours truly. They are usually respectful and submissive or they try to drive me nuts until I put the smackdown on them. Same goal, different tactics. It's a pleasure to witness a woman discovering her repressed desires, then embracing them.
Old 06-23-2006, 01:58 AM   #4
gal4
UnWanted Trick Baby

gal4 Level 5 (500+)gal4 Level 5 (500+)gal4 Level 5 (500+)gal4 Level 5 (500+)gal4 Level 5 (500+)gal4 Level 5 (500+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rahl
I express this mutual fantasy in real life and I had a long post typed up on how to find willing playmates in ordinary places. Well, I'm not posting it It was too detailed with psychology that could be used in a less than honorable way by less than honorable men.

Instead let's share where you have met your play partners past or present. How did you know they were into it? It may help or give hope to those who are still looking.

My friends have been found on the internet in non-kink areas and college study groups. I'll reply later with how their interest was known.
Go here for your toys.

Toys
gal4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2006, 10:15 AM   #5
Rahl

Quote:
Originally Posted by gal4
Go here for your toys.

Toys
I can't believe Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles are still around. Die already.