Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > General Rape Forum
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 05-26-2006, 01:40 PM   #21
pravjey

pravjey has initial reputation

I haven't told my friends about RB. Which is why I still have friends LOL.

Although they know some really bad stuff about me - and i suspect that they'd get over it - I don't really want to take any chances. For some reason, I decided to mention RB to my therapist and I actually saw a touch of concern in her face for the first time.
pravjey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2006, 01:43 PM   #22
Rogue
Immoral Irishman

Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Don't think I'll be telling anyone either...
Rogue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2006, 08:13 AM   #23
Rheostatic
Rape Board Chancellor

Rheostatic Level 7 (700+)Rheostatic Level 7 (700+)Rheostatic Level 7 (700+)Rheostatic Level 7 (700+)Rheostatic Level 7 (700+)Rheostatic Level 7 (700+)Rheostatic Level 7 (700+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by shysnale
I don't mean to jump on conclusions but personally I'd have a hard time making friends with people who would let me down for such a reason. Are your friends hanging with because of some intellectual interest ?
In actuality, I may not be giving them enough credit. Perhaps they would understand. I'm just not in any hurry to find out. Everyone has skeletons in their closet they would prefer to not reveal to the world. I'm comfortable with myself, so I don't feel any need to pour out my soul to everyone in my life.

Shysnale, are you saying that you have absolutely no secrets with any of your friends?
Old 05-27-2006, 08:22 AM   #24
Becka
Immodest Mod

Becka has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Becka has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Becka has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Becka has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Becka has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Becka has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Becka has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Becka has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Becka has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Becka has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Becka has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to Becka

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grm
Interesting Becka, I wonder if your husband knows of your secret. I hope so, because if he doesn't and then finds out there could be fireworks. Some time ago I sent an email to a lady who was asking about rape fantasy sites on an old yahoo rape club[now closed]. I just told her she where she could find a lot of other friendly people, male and female, interested in this subject. Last week[months later] I had an angry email from this lady's husband, threatening all sorts of nasty things on me if I contacted her again[I only sent one email].

Grm
Grm - Yes he knows about my interests...pretty much all of my interests. My first thought to as question like that is why wouldn't he. But I understand that everyone doesn't have the same type of marriage as I do. That being an open marriage. I just always looked at it like this:

My husband has known me off and on for over 15 years thugh we haven't been married that long. He knew what I was like before getting married why would he think that my personality and desires would change after marriage?

Anyway...he has to know about the things I do .... who do you think takes most of the pictures I have posted on my yahoo profile?

B.
Becka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2006, 01:36 PM   #25
thegreatchuck1

thegreatchuck1 has initial reputation
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grm
I have no friends
hermit
Grm
You need no friends....We all are friends here
thegreatchuck1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2006, 03:04 PM   #26
TheOpportunist

TheOpportunist has initial reputation
Exclamation

Quote:
Originally Posted by pravjey
I haven't told my friends about RB. Which is why I still have friends LOL.
Dear God, that's so funny and so true! I'm in the same boat here as well -- my friends hate regular BDSM. if I told them about here, they'd flip out!
TheOpportunist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2006, 07:03 AM   #27
Tanya

sdfsa

Last edited by Tanya; 11-23-2006 at 05:56 PM.
Old 06-23-2006, 08:27 AM   #28
Rheostatic
Rape Board Chancellor

Rheostatic Level 7 (700+)Rheostatic Level 7 (700+)Rheostatic Level 7 (700+)Rheostatic Level 7 (700+)Rheostatic Level 7 (700+)Rheostatic Level 7 (700+)Rheostatic Level 7 (700+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tanya
I think my younger sis has seen it.. She told me the other day

"i know alot of shit about you that you dont know i know"
You think she'll use it as blackmail against you?

I'm now sharing my home computer, and need to be more careful about covering my tracks. Perhaps we should start a thread about keeping your private thoughts, well, private.