Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > General Rape Forum
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 01-18-2006, 04:09 AM   #1
XxThicky_Thick_ChicxX

XxThicky_Thick_ChicxX has a maximum reputation! (1000+)XxThicky_Thick_ChicxX has a maximum reputation! (1000+)XxThicky_Thick_ChicxX has a maximum reputation! (1000+)XxThicky_Thick_ChicxX has a maximum reputation! (1000+)XxThicky_Thick_ChicxX has a maximum reputation! (1000+)XxThicky_Thick_ChicxX has a maximum reputation! (1000+)XxThicky_Thick_ChicxX has a maximum reputation! (1000+)XxThicky_Thick_ChicxX has a maximum reputation! (1000+)XxThicky_Thick_ChicxX has a maximum reputation! (1000+)XxThicky_Thick_ChicxX has a maximum reputation! (1000+)XxThicky_Thick_ChicxX has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default lET ME SEE LET ME SEE LET ME SEE UR TONGUE RING.

Any tongue ring fetishs? I love a guy or a girl with a tongue ring. omg just thinking about it gets me wet. I dont know how to describe it it looks hot it feels great it just to much to even handle.
XxThicky_Thick_ChicxX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2006, 12:38 PM   #2
Grm
Banned

Grm has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Grm has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Grm has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Grm has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Grm has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Grm has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Grm has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Grm has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Grm has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Grm has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Priceless Mad! That really made me chuckle.
mirthful
grm
Grm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2006, 01:48 AM   #3
XxThicky_Thick_ChicxX

XxThicky_Thick_ChicxX has a maximum reputation! (1000+)XxThicky_Thick_ChicxX has a maximum reputation! (1000+)XxThicky_Thick_ChicxX has a maximum reputation! (1000+)XxThicky_Thick_ChicxX has a maximum reputation! (1000+)XxThicky_Thick_ChicxX has a maximum reputation! (1000+)XxThicky_Thick_ChicxX has a maximum reputation! (1000+)XxThicky_Thick_ChicxX has a maximum reputation! (1000+)XxThicky_Thick_ChicxX has a maximum reputation! (1000+)XxThicky_Thick_ChicxX has a maximum reputation! (1000+)XxThicky_Thick_ChicxX has a maximum reputation! (1000+)XxThicky_Thick_ChicxX has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default peircing

I got my tongue peirced when i turned 18 and i got my tattoo when i turned 19 what should i do when I turn 20 in 5 months?
Old 01-21-2006, 10:54 AM   #4
Grm
Banned

Grm has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Grm has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Grm has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Grm has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Grm has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Grm has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Grm has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Grm has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Grm has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Grm has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by XxThicky_Thick_ChicxX
I got my tongue peirced when i turned 18 and i got my tattoo when i turned 19 what should i do when I turn 20 in 5 months?
Um, which end of the body? Tum te tum te tum
visualizing
Grm
Grm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2006, 11:33 AM   #5
toromieda

toromieda has initial reputation

If it makes any difference, I will be going to Hardees tomorrow in the morning and get me a egg and cheese biscuit. Maybe I can ask the egg to be pierced and the biscuit to be tatooed. Hey, yeah, that will be an idea.

I have never ever had one of them before. I will bet it will be delicious.

Yeah, and take them to Zales Jewlers. Yeah, I am going to get two biscuits, and going to take one and smudge up the nice clean glass over at Zales.

And when the manager comes and ask me what I am doing, I can ask him to ravage me, yeah, he was always so nice, he never refused to ravage me before. I am sure he will ravage me. I want to be ravaged. I demand to be ravaged. or is it ravished. Which do you prefer?

hey, I am sorry, all this damn studying is driving me bonkers, if I am not there already, I keep having this recurring nightmare about me being raped by my school books. Oh, no, this cannot happen, but it did.

Oh heavens, exit, stage left.

And my tongue will be left unaltered.

Yes, that last sentence inserted to make this posting on topic.
Thanks.

I will bet that guy sitting in the golf cart wishes had his tongue up that gals twat.
How much you wanna bet?

Excuse me, excuse me, miss, how did you lose your clothes?
Did you lose your balls also, or did your boy friend lose his?
Hey, I am just doing my job. Just the facts, m'am, just the facts.

Last edited by toromieda; 01-21-2006 at 11:42 AM.
toromieda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2006, 11:32 AM   #6
toromieda

Default Maybe not.

Right now, am working days at Hooters. Sort of a fair sized place. Yeah, good place. Five other girls and I take care of all the tables, 20 tables in all. Which means we get to wait on four tales each. Except when one of the girls gets drunk, or PMS, or some other stupid krap and does not show up.
Heck, once I waited on twelve tables. Ran myself ragged, sweating and panting. Working here, would not be all that bad, if those guys would not grab you by the arm, make you st down with them and chat. They are always asking for a date. Date, Date, Date. Some of the guys are pretty good fellas, I like them, but getting dates with the inevitable consequence of getting fucked is not what I want. I could just as well stand up on the side of the road with a sign that read "Fuck me!"
And on top of that, it is not only the guys, it is also the ladies, yes, the ladies. Women are no longer afraid of coming out and wanting to get it on with other women. I have had women cast a glance at me that made me shiver. Oh, yeah, I know what they want. But damn it, this is a place for business. You want food, I will serve you food. You want sex, go somewhere else.
And what makes it worse, is that some of the gals are doing it, I know they are doing it. And the management just looks the other way. Damn, just the other day, some man gives me an awful large tip, several hundred dollars, with his name, phone number, and email address. I told him, "Not available."
Well, let me tell you this about me. I have been in fantasy role play. And to confess I am a slut. But only when I wanted to be. And when I fucked, I did not do it for money, I did it because I wanted to do it. I was attracted to gals and guys who I did it with. I am not looking for a pat on the back, saying, well done, C******e, you have been a good girl. Now, have a piece of pie and coffee.
I don't know, maybe I am not as laid back and easy like I thought I was. The fact that they could offer me money for my piece of ass just goes down wrong with me. I felt like taking hot coffee and throwing it in the man's face.
Oh, well, just a job. That is what I keep telling myself, just a job. I need the money.
I don't know what realtion tongue piercing has to do with being a ho, but I know that the gals who are selling it has their tongues pierced.
Oh, well, they catch something, they catch something. I don't know how clean they are, but I always keep myself ultra clean.

No, haven't gone to Hardees, I am just tired. All this work plus other things is wearming me out. I just love the neckalce I saw over at Zales. Damn, I wish I could buy it. Heh, sounds like any other typeical gal, now am I not?
I thought I was different. No, it is the way of all flesh.
Just a rant. Sorry.

Last edited by toromieda; 01-22-2006 at 01:07 PM.
Old 01-22-2006, 01:06 PM   #7
toromieda

Thanks, but this is more my style.

Old 01-25-2006, 02:34 AM   #8
XxThicky_Thick_ChicxX

Default new pic

Old 06-30-2006, 11:04 AM   #9
Minotaure

Minotaure has initial reputation
Red face Hello lovely Thicky

I love girl with piercing & tattoo. In fact, I like a lot of style & custom, but strange outfits like vampire or gothic make me very excited.

It's fun to kiss a pierced tongue like yours or be suck by such a marvelous mouth. I love your lips.

For your next birthday, maybe you could try to pierce your nipples, cunt lips or your clit !!!

Once I meet a girl with all these kind of "new bodypart". We fuck like crazy & it was fantastic.

Have fun & continu to post your lovely pictures. You're so sexy

XXX
Minotaure is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2006, 11:57 AM   #10
virginfantasy

my friend pierced mine about 2 weeks ago- hes very sanitized about it all- but i didnt like it after a few days. it wasnt for me. but yeah- any one with their tongue pierced is sexy! piercings feel soooooooo good, dont they?.........