Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > General Rape Forum
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 07-02-2006, 01:26 AM   #1
Tanya

Default sex, power, or both

d

Last edited by Tanya; 11-23-2006 at 06:51 PM.
Old 07-02-2006, 02:12 AM   #2
Minotaure

Minotaure has initial reputation
Red face

Hello Tanya, I'm perfectly agree with you. When I imagine a rape victim she must be attractive to me. It's a mix of sex & lust plus a bit of dominating power. If the prey resist it is much more exciting. Must be our animal instinct.

BUT taking advantage of an helpless drunken ou sleeping babe is also very fun, expecially if you want to fuck her without bring her back "to life".

I have done these two versions in reality role playing game with consenting woman & it was very satisfying for both of us.

On the other hand, raping could be an act of pure violence or revenge. Let's take an example. At work, my new boss is a young girl of about 25 years. She's small, short, pretty cute, with blonde hair & small titties. Everyone think she suck & fuck her own boss to get this job. So, for us, she's a slut & a bitch.

She's always on our back to find problems and to show as if she was better than the ones before her.

Many of us would certainly like to rape her just to get rid of her smile when she try catch us in error. In a fantasy like that, I would personnaly beat her a bit, twist her tits, fuck her cunt, her little ass, then cum in her dirty mouth. Of course it will be sexually exciting to do it. But in this case, I think that most of the pleasure would came from humilialing her and make her scream & cry.
Minotaure is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2006, 02:17 AM   #3
clan_hunter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tanya
Is rape about sex, power, or both do you think?

I think its both, i dont think rape is ever completely about sex. But i DO think that it can be MORE about sex then power in some situations, especially date rape situations and when someone is drunk and gets taken advantage of.
its always somthing to do with sex though. People that say its not are kidding themselves.

I think for fantasy rapists, its more about lust? Because they are more likely to want to rape attractive girls?

ALOT of fat and ugly people get raped. There is documented evidence of serial rapists preferring big girls etc. Its obvious i think that rape isnt about lust...

Like you always said its not always how pretty your target is, its the buzz you would have at the time, even in Role Play with the misses i get a buzz when he is restrained and powerless, she likes light asphyxiation/strangling when she is restrained and i get a buzz knowing that while she is restrained i have control of her breathing while fucking her. There when we are role playing i have both Sex and Power.
Old 07-02-2006, 02:18 AM   #4
Minotaure

Red face

Hello Tanya, I'm perfectly agree with you. When I imagine a rape victim she must be attractive to me. It's a mix of sex & lust plus a bit of dominating power. If the prey resist it is much more exciting. Must be our animal instinct.

BUT taking advantage of an helpless drunken ou sleeping babe is also very fun, expecially if you want to fuck her without bring her back "to life".

I have done these two versions in reality role playing game with consenting woman & it was very satisfying for both of us.

On the other hand, raping could be an act of pure violence or revenge. Let's take an example. At work, my new boss is a young girl of about 25 years. She's small, short, pretty cute, with blonde hair & small titties. Everyone think she suck & fuck her own boss to get this job. So, for us, she's a slut & a bitch.

She's always on our back to find problems, and to show off, as if she was better than the ones before her.

Many of us would certainly like to rape her just to get rid of her smile when she try catch us in error. In a fantasy like that, I would personnaly beat her a bit, twist her tits, fuck her cunt, her little ass, then cum in her dirty mouth. Of course it will be sexually exciting to do it. But in this case, I think that most of the pleasure would came from humilialing her and make her scream & cry. To make her fall from her high status of fakegod, above us simple workers.

Of course, real rape, like murder (to some extend), are done by mentally ill people and have nothing do do with that kind of fantasy. The don't need a reason to act like that. So they can choose who ever they meet, beautiful or ugly.

Good night
Old 07-02-2006, 02:24 AM   #5
clan_hunter

Minotaure,

Rather than repost twice, if you want to add anything to your original posting, in the bottom right corner of the post you have just added, there is a edit button you can use to edit the post or add more in.
Old 07-02-2006, 02:38 AM   #6
somedude
W.I.R. and Marshal

somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Minotaure, most rapes and murders are not comitted by mentally ill people. Morally corrupt yeah, but not certifiable!
Old 07-02-2006, 02:46 AM   #7
Minotaure

Unhappy

Sorry for the double post, i just hit the wrong button
Old 07-02-2006, 02:49 AM   #8
Minotaure

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by somedude
Minotaure, most rapes and murders are not comitted by mentally ill people. Morally corrupt yeah, but not certifiable!
Maybe my words were not correct, but I think that these people are much more than just corrupt, pervert, dirty, crazy, deprave, dement or completely fuck up!!!
Old 07-02-2006, 03:00 AM   #9
somedude
W.I.R. and Marshal

somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Some rapists are just horny jerks with opurtunity! Most murderers are ordinary people who commit terrible crimes!
Old 07-02-2006, 04:53 AM   #10
boldin18
Privileged Member

boldin18 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)boldin18 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)boldin18 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)boldin18 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)boldin18 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)boldin18 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)boldin18 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)boldin18 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)boldin18 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)boldin18 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I think its both power and sex the rapist likes to feel he is in control when he is having is way with his victim thats how you see it any rape trial or anything like that. Plus if the victim acts like she is enjoying it or has a cute little smile on her face whats the point
boldin18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2006, 07:33 PM   #11
Ace

Quote:
Originally Posted by boldin18
I think its both power and sex the rapist likes to feel he is in control when he is having is way with his victim thats how you see it any rape trial or anything like that. Plus if the victim acts like she is enjoying it or has a cute little smile on her face whats the point
I agree. Power and sex. The rapist has to be in full control and make his victim feel helpless. This power drives the sexual satisfaction. The more he's in control and the more helpless his victim is, the greater the sexual pleasure.

If the victim is enjoying herself, then she's taking control and the rape becomes much less enjoyable. The most enjoyable rape would be where the victim starts off being a powerful figure, perhaps a figure of great authority, and by the end of the rape, she's crying and begging the rapist to stop.

And yes, she must be sexually attractive in the first place. If she was ugly, how would the man get turned on enough to fuck her? And it wouldn't be something he could be proud of afterwards, having raped a victim that no man would touch anyway!
Old 07-02-2006, 08:24 PM   #12
persiangurl

once again, i gotta say i could give less of a shit about this

i fantasize about rape for the sake of sex, psychoanalyzing the person attatched to the dick kills the fantasy for me
Old 07-02-2006, 08:42 PM   #13
Ace

Quite right. Conversely, for the rapist, it's about sex and power, and also not for psychoanalysis of the victim.
Old 07-02-2006, 08:46 PM   #14
persiangurl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ace
Quite right. Conversely, for the rapist, it's about sex and power, and also not for psychoanalysis of the victim.
whats "quite right" ...

my opinion?

seriously, dont people think before they type? or were u assuming that i value ur approval ?

ahhhhhh, men
Old 07-03-2006, 02:09 AM   #15
Tanya

d

Last edited by Tanya; 11-23-2006 at 06:50 PM.
Old 07-03-2006, 04:37 AM   #16
gal4
UnWanted Trick Baby

gal4 Level 5 (500+)gal4 Level 5 (500+)gal4 Level 5 (500+)gal4 Level 5 (500+)gal4 Level 5 (500+)gal4 Level 5 (500+)

What people say they are

What they actually are

gal4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2006, 05:54 AM   #17
grimmy

grimmy has initial reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by persiangurl
whats "quite right" ...

my opinion?

seriously, dont people think before they type? or were u assuming that i value ur approval ?

ahhhhhh, men

Now there's the bitchy PG we all know and love, and kinda missed...

Kinda
grimmy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2006, 06:04 PM   #18
Rogue
Immoral Irishman

Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Both for sure. Like you said, it's mainly lust for fantasy rapists, but real serial rapists will always be unpredictable and vary, they'll prefer one over the other, most likely the power. For me, rape represents what I can't have, such as beautiful celebrities. I am forcing myself on these women because realistically it will not happen any other way. I do it because I must have their bodies, for the sex, but the excitement would never be complete without the power trip. It may only occur during the rape, even unintentionally, but it is near impossible to avoid it. We all know the feminist mantra 'Rape is not about sex, it's about power.' The definition of rape is forced sex, so it can't not be about what it is.
Rogue is offline   Reply With Quote