Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > General Rape Forum
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Closed Thread

Old 12-13-2009, 09:13 PM   #1
cuntraper

cuntraper has initial reputation
Default Take a look at my slutty office bitch!

This is my whore, what would you like to do to her with no limits at all? Be mean, be brutal, be degrading! I love it especially when people insult her face, body or looks in general, really let her have it!

Last edited by Sternenlied; 12-16-2009 at 01:15 AM.
Old 12-13-2009, 09:54 PM   #2
duracel69

duracel69 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)duracel69 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)duracel69 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)duracel69 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)duracel69 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)duracel69 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)duracel69 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)duracel69 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)duracel69 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)duracel69 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)duracel69 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Skype™ to duracel69

What a dopey looking slut.

get her out of those pin stripe trousers for starters, and into someting a lot more slutty looking.

The I'd recommend lashing her to that chair, hands and knees to the chair arms, so her cunt and arsehole are readily accessable. Start each day by fucking her in the arse yourself. Then, when your customers come round, after they've taken care of business, they can "take care of business". I'm betting your sales would go through the roof.
Old 12-14-2009, 10:47 AM   #3
desperate vicky cd

desperate vicky cd has initial reputation
Send a message via MSN to desperate vicky cd

i could show her how to dress properlly lol.
Old 12-14-2009, 12:17 PM   #4
buffspanker

buffspanker Level 1 (100+)buffspanker Level 1 (100+)

I wouldn't mind stretching her mouth for a little while!
Old 12-14-2009, 01:32 PM   #5
perfectlyformed
Living Sextoy

perfectlyformed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)perfectlyformed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)perfectlyformed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)perfectlyformed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)perfectlyformed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)perfectlyformed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)perfectlyformed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)perfectlyformed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)perfectlyformed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)perfectlyformed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)perfectlyformed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

She needs make up tips. I mean who told her such boldcolours work with her pale skin tone?

Honestly

x
-- Fear is a four letter word. So is rape, fuck, knot, anal, hump, nuts, lick, clit shag, blow, bend, hard, deep, cunt, slut, bang, tits, dick, oral, used, easy, suck, cock, arse, slap, hold, fist and gang.

So all the good ones basically.....

x
Old 12-14-2009, 02:26 PM   #6
Crotch_Ripper
Pantyhose Hunting Admin

Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Thumbs down

First she needs to clean up her fucking office, she looks like she works for a cheap pimp from a New Orleans whore house.

Oh and BTW Im not interested in writing things so you can beat your meat at the computer. You want to blow your wad write your own shit.

Were not here to help you masturbate.

100% Male

RAPE BOARD WINNER:
Best Signature 2008
Phantom Awards 2008 '007 Award'

Old 12-14-2009, 07:13 PM   #7
pantyhosethief

pantyhosethief has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pantyhosethief has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pantyhosethief has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pantyhosethief has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pantyhosethief has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pantyhosethief has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pantyhosethief has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pantyhosethief has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pantyhosethief has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pantyhosethief has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pantyhosethief has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to pantyhosethief

Quote:
Originally Posted by cuntraper View Post
I love it especially when people insult her face, body or looks in general, really let her have it!
She's really quite attractive in the photos when she isn't apparently out of her skull. Sorry to disappoint you!

Her make-up is a bit desperate. Good.

I would wait until she made some small mistake. Let's face it, she is going to. Hopefully she won't lose you too much money - but I doubt you've given her any responsibility, so that's OK. Maybe she'll make the wrong type of tea for your meeting. If I couldn't wait a couple of days, I'd just make up some arbitrary and unreasonable rule she has broken.

I would then open the bottom draw of her filing cabinet, insert her head, slam it shut as far as it will go, lock it. (You may need a customised cabinet for that. Maybe just stick a door wedge under the draw.)

Then pull down her trousers and cane her until the welts won't heal for several months.

Use the end of the cane to test inside her bottom for cleanness.

If you can stand it (I could, I'm not fussy, but maybe you are squeamish about personal cleanliness) then fuck her arse until she bleeds. Then a bit more.

Keep her in that position for the rest of the day. Anyone who comes into the office, they get a go.

Warning - most women can't get through a working day without urinating. She'll spoil the carpet unless you put some type of sheeting down. When she pisses, cane the offending part of her.

At the end of the day, explain if she protests she'll be fired with a negative reference. Or just dope her up until she doesn't know what's happened - looks like she's used to that.

Then make her start wearing pantyhose, and take pictures of that, and post them here
Old 12-15-2009, 03:52 AM   #8
gangrapemywife

gangrapemywife Level 9 (900+)gangrapemywife Level 9 (900+)gangrapemywife Level 9 (900+)gangrapemywife Level 9 (900+)gangrapemywife Level 9 (900+)gangrapemywife Level 9 (900+)gangrapemywife Level 9 (900+)gangrapemywife Level 9 (900+)
Send a message via MSN to gangrapemywife

she just has that ook about her,(dirty whore) .lol!!
now....lets see some more of the bitch.
Old 12-15-2009, 04:02 PM   #9
curious19grk

curious19grk Level 3 (300+)curious19grk Level 3 (300+)curious19grk Level 3 (300+)curious19grk Level 3 (300+)
Send a message via MSN to curious19grk

Quote:
Originally Posted by cuntraper View Post
This is my whore, what would you like to do to her with no limits at all? Be mean, be brutal, be degrading! I love it especially when people insult her face, body or looks in general, really let her have it!
Last pic is FUCKIN HOT
Old 12-15-2009, 05:19 PM   #10
GeorgeDaBrute
Privileged Member

GeorgeDaBrute has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GeorgeDaBrute has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GeorgeDaBrute has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GeorgeDaBrute has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GeorgeDaBrute has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GeorgeDaBrute has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GeorgeDaBrute has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GeorgeDaBrute has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GeorgeDaBrute has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GeorgeDaBrute has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GeorgeDaBrute has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to GeorgeDaBrute

well she would look hotter naked .. tied to the chair and with some nice handprints strategically placed across her face and tits. yeah her makeup sucks I'm a guy and I noticed that .. so a good assraping over the desk for bad taste.
Old 12-16-2009, 01:16 AM   #11
Sternenlied
Unknown Entity

Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to Sternenlied

Yes ... I am sure she let you take those pictures to have them posted on RB.
Closed Thread

Tags
loser