Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Rape Stories
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-11-2009, 12:33 PM   #1
jenny_s001

jenny_s001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jenny_s001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jenny_s001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jenny_s001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jenny_s001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jenny_s001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jenny_s001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jenny_s001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jenny_s001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jenny_s001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jenny_s001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default First story on the Rape Board

Feedback and criticisms welcomed.

How I lost my virginity and betrayed my closest friends (Part 1 of 4)

As his cock drives deeper into my no longer virgin pussy I can hear him laugh. My mind drifts and I begin to think about how I got here. Alone, unsure of even if my friends know yet that I am missing, tied to a bed with the neighborhood creep fucking me hard. He brings my mind back to reality with a sharp drive of his cock all the way in my pained, wet and tight pussy. I feel his balls slap hard against me as he pushes his cock in and I feel the last resistance of my pussy give way. I try to cry out but the gag he has on me, made of my own panties and duct tape only allow a muffled cry. He looks at me and says, “Well little bitch, all that virginity is gone, how does it feel, maybe this will teach you to not bother other people!” He pulls his cock back and relaxes for a second and my mind drifts again back to …, back to … yes who I am, need to focus on who I am, and how I got here…

My name is Jenny Thomas I am 18 and I am just starting my Senior year at Central High, which is about two blocks from my house. I have a birthday coming up in two weeks. I and my closest friends, Abby, Tina and Stephanie are known as the good girls of the class. It is known by everyone that we don’t smoke, drink, do drugs, or have sex. We are the kind of kids you see in those 50’s sitcoms, where the kids never get into real trouble. Our parents trust us and that is really great. See we have a secret. We steal. Not little stuff like shop lifting, I mean we break into homes and steal. We case the place real well and when the owner is gone we spring into action. We have never been caught and never even suspected of being the ones. We just tell our folks we are staying at each other’s houses and then meet and break in. We then hide the stuff and go where we told our folks we are supposed to be. Easy right? Never been close to being caught cause we think we are smart. I found out different tonight.

You know that house in the neighborhood that everyone thinks is either haunted or the creepiest guy in the world lives there. Well that was our next target. The guy that lives there is kind of creepy but we knew he would be out for the evening. He was a creature of habit. Every Saturday he left the house at 6 pm and did not return until 2 am. We needed the cover of darkness so we waited till about 9 pm to break in.

It was going well until we heard a noise. The basement door was opening. At that we began to run but I was the closest to the basement door and I stumbled as I was trying to run and a large hand grabbed my arm and covered my mouth. I was picked up and dragged to a bedroom and thrown on the bed. My captor held me down and told me that he would kill me if I screamed. I believed him and so when he let go of my mouth I just lay there. He ordered me to strip, at first I was hesitant but he grabbed my top and pulled it off revealing my bra. I quickly took everything off. He then took my panties and stuffed them in my mouth and duct taped my mouth. I looked around and saw handcuffs and a camera. It was like he was expecting me or someone. He quickly handcuffed my hands to the bedposts, then my feet. Once he had me secure he began to speak again.

“All right little bitch I got one of you. I knew you had my house in your sights tonight and I have known all along that it was you and your tight ass little friends that have been breaking into houses around here!” I was shocked and he knew it. He could tell by my eyes that I was wondering how he know. “I see you are wondering about that. Well I will tell you soon how but first let me tell you what I know.” He sat down on the bed and began to run his hands up and down my legs, rubbing over my pussy every so often and as he did he began to tell what he knew. “You are thought of as the good girls so everyone likes you and would never think you were crooks would they. See I know you don’t drink, do drugs, or have sex. I know everything about you. I know you break into places you know are empty and steal what you can. If you are caught, like tonight, you scatter in every direction and go to places, alone where you will be seen, but not together. Then you are to go home alone, say that you were not feeling well and did not want to spend the night. You then see each other the next day. Foolproof for 4 girls no one would suspect. I know you have broken into 15 houses in this area and never so much as had to walk fast to get away. You are all pretty smart and have outsmarted the police so far.” He continued to rub my legs and then turned to my upper body as he began to rub my tummy and small tits.

He went on, “Your name is Jenny and your friends are Stephanie, Abby, and Tina. By the way you have a birthday in 2 weeks. I also know that your friends and you are not to meet again for at least 4 hours “His hands moved back down towards my legs but he stopped at my pussy and began to rub it. I tried to move my hips away but he kept at it. He then slowly parts my pussy lips and begins to work me a little on the inside. I feel a finger slowly work around and then stop. He looked me straight in the eyes and said, “Ah there it is, the hymen, still intact so you really are a virgin, well don’t get used to that title for much longer. Now, how do I know this, well this neighborhood is bugged with tiny cameras all over, trees, houses, you name it so that I can watch you and your young tight bodied nubile friends go by and listen in on your conversations. Also Jenny I have youand your friends rooms bugged. See when I figured out it was you four I began to plan how to get you all. Now the final question you must have, how am I here when I left earlier at 6? My car is at a bar across town where I let myself be seen by people who don’t care much for cops. If they are asked all they will say is that they saw me. I took the bus, in disguise, home and came in a secret entrance I have so no one really knows when I am home or not. It also gives me a means of escape should the police find out about my proclivities shall we say.” The horror in my eyes must have told him the depth of my fear. “Yes Jenny I know everything. I am a luck guy, see I was hoping to catch one of you to be the first of you to feel my cock and I was just fortunate enough to get the prettiest one first. Your virginity is mine bitch deal with it.” He almost spat out the last words.

At this point he stopped and got up and grabbed the camera by the bed and began to take pictures of me. He then told me that if I told anyone, those pics would be all over every perv sight on the internet along with my name and address and phone number. I wanted to cry but I did not want to have him see me so I just looked straight ahead. He then began to play with my pussy again. He found my clit and began to work it roughly, as I tried to resist he kept at it and I began to feel strange. I felt my back begin to arch and I tried to let out a moan, my pussy was feeling wet and tingly as he worked. I finally tried to let out a scream and then I fell back to the bed exhausted. “That is your first orgasm I take it?” , he queried, “Good, you will do fine”. I was still reeling when he did it again with the same effect. In all he brought me to an orgasm four times each more intense than the previous.

I lay there trying to collect myself and I saw him undress. I had never seen a cock before so I am not sure if it was a big one or not, all I could see is that it was too big for my pussy. He lay on top of me and began to put his cock to my pussy. He worked it around the outside for a few seconds then began to push it in. It hurt and I tried to scream, each time he would go in a little deeper, pull out some, go a little deeper. He kept this up all the while as he kept telling me how pretty I was and how tight my pussy was. He then told me that one more thrust and he should be in all the way. He pulled back some and …

I feel his balls slap hard against me as he pushes his cock in and I feel the last resistance of my pussy give way. I try to cry out but the gag he has on me, made of my own panties and duct tape only allow a muffled cry. He looks at me and says, “Well little bitch, all that virginity is gone, how does it feel, maybe this will teach you to not bother other people!” He pulls his cock back and relaxes for a second. I am snapped back to the reality of rape. My virginity is gone and now this man, this perv is going to fuck me and most likely cum in me leaving me possibly pregnant.

He begins to trust in me, slowly then speeding up, I feel the same sensations I did on his fingers, I am orgasming! No, my mind try’s to blot it out but the intensity overwhelms my mind and I begin to arch my back and try to scream out in the pleasure and the pain. My mind is reeling at the intensity of the feelings my body is experiencing. I lose track of time, has it been minutes, hours, days. I have no reference I have no idea how long a man can fuck before he orgasms or tires. All I know is that I am sore and worn out and he is still going. I open my eyes to see his face contorted, intense, on fire and then I feel a change in the rhythm and he drives his cock in with such power I feel like it is going to split me in two and I feel his cock convulse for what seems like forever. He collapses on me and I feel his cock slowly fall out of my pussy. I want to rub it to try to make the pain go away but I cannot. He climbs out of bed and grabs the camera and takes more pics. I guess these are the after. He shows me my now wrecked pussy, wet, bloody, sticky and then he cleans it with a towel. He then goes to my feet and begins to rub his cock on one and I feel it slowly get harder. The things that go through your mind at a time like this can be strange. All I could think of was, he likes my feet? He climbs back on top and puts the head of his cock to my pussy again, I try to shake my head no, but my mind says that I will have those orgasmic feelings again and I just lay there as he rams it in. Is this sex? Is it always pain or is this guy just someone who enjoys giving pain? As it slides in it rubs my clit and it begins again. The pain is less, my pussy has been stretched but there is still some pain but the sensations from my clit soon over power the pain and I am off on another ride on the orgasm express. He cums again, deep in me.

He then goes to my feet and undoes the cuffs on my ankles. I am relieved maybe I am to be freed. He then uses my feet to get himself hard and climbs in bed. He then undoes my hands, flips me over and redoes them quickly. I am confused, but only for a second, as he reaches for some cream from the night stand and uses it on my ass hole and his cock. I can’t believe it as he begins to push his cock in my ass, It hurts, even with the cream it HURTS. I scream and strain against the gag. He keeps pushing until he bottoms out and then he ass fucks me. Again it seems like forever but he finishes and again takes pictures.

He turns me one more time, no need to restrain me at this point I am so out of it from the intensity of the pain and the pleasure that I just lay there waiting to be used again. He brings out the duct tape and pulls some off. I am in too much of a fog to understand. I feel something against my groin area but do not put two and two together until I feel the pain of hair being pulled out at the roots. Not one at a time, but every pussy hair at once.

He stood me up and pulled the tape off my mouth and took out the panties. I tried to get them back but he would not let me have them. “I am keeping your bra and panties for my collection”, he said. He continued, “It will soon be time for me to leave this area and find new meat, but first I want to take the virginities of your little friends before I go. You are going to help me arrange it. Right now put on the clothes you have left and go home. I would not tell anyone. See I have the photos plus you and your little friends did break in here, which is a crime. I have the broken lock and missing items as proof. I will let you know when you are to betray your friends. And you will betray them or the pics do wind up on the perv sights, GOT IT!” I nodded yes and he took my clit and gave me one more orgasm that drove me to the floor and he left the room laughing.

As I got dressed I could see that my ordeal had lasted about 3 hours. No one yet knew I was even missing. I walked home disoriented and in pain. I told my folks that I probably had the flu and I would be alright in the morning. As I lay in bed I wondered what tomorrow would bring. When and how would I betray my friends, was I pregnant, did I have a disease. I cried myself to sleep wondering.

Next: The morning after and "The Plan"

Last edited by jenny_s001; 05-30-2009 at 01:55 PM.
jenny_s001 is offline   Reply With Quote