Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Role Play Rape
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 02-09-2011, 06:48 PM   #1
MademoiselleMcflip

MademoiselleMcflip Level 1 (100+)MademoiselleMcflip Level 1 (100+)
Default Mmm... never role played...

Anyone to help a gal out?
Not sure what to do, but curious ^^
MademoiselleMcflip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2011, 06:57 PM   #2
Throatdagger
Certified Boob Inspector

Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

See you inside a pub, being a tease to get free drinks. As you get ready to leave, I slip out the back door and wait in the alley near the street.
Throatdagger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2011, 07:20 PM   #3
MademoiselleMcflip

(( OH SNAP. Laaawwllzz. I got to go, getting kicked out the office for working too many hours. I'll respond laaater))
Old 02-09-2011, 07:23 PM   #4
Throatdagger
Certified Boob Inspector

Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Maybe I should wait outside the office? Love business attire.
Old 02-14-2011, 04:57 PM   #5
MademoiselleMcflip

“I really do owe you for locking up for me again,” I smiled sweetly at the security guard from the front desk in the lobby. Once more, I was working late and still behind schedule. A ridiculous stack of papers in hand I hopped into the elevator and rode the twelve floors down. I smiled again at the empty desk where the guard usually sat--- the only other person in the building this late, twelve stories above--- as I pushed the door open to the staircase that led to the garage.
Old 02-14-2011, 08:07 PM   #6
Throatdagger
Certified Boob Inspector

I smile as the elevator door closes. then I run to the express elevator and in a flash I am on the ground floor. I slip through the back hall and into the grage, hiding in the sprinkler room.

I see the door opening, as ytou step into the garage, I clamp my hand over your mouth and drag you into the sprinkler room. I push your face against the cold hard concrete wall as I jerk your hands behind your back.
Old 02-15-2011, 05:09 PM   #7
MademoiselleMcflip

I let out a mild shriek of surprise as I feel myself being grabbed, only to have the sound cut short by the hand clamped over my mouth. The stack of papers flew out of my hands and fluttered around me --- almost cinematically as I was yanked back towards the sprinkler room. Momentarily I tried to fight my assailant, but being as petite as I was the effort proved futile. My mind blanked from shock as sheer panic coursed through my body. Please oh please let my small scream echo through the empty garage. Please oh please let the security guard from upstairs show up.

A shiver ran through me as I felt the cold of the concrete on my face and collarbone. Collarbone? Why was my shirt open? Maybe a button had popped. My long dark hair hair, seeming to have fallen out of its normally tightly pinned bun, covered my vision. It was cold and I couldn't see. Somewhere in my crazed mind I was grateful for the sheer black stockings I had worn beneath my business attire--- gray pencil skirt, white button up, the usual--- feeling somewhat more covered.

Misery welled up as I felt my hands pinned behind my back. I choked back a sob.

" P-please. I-- What do you want...?"
Old 02-15-2011, 05:54 PM   #8
Throatdagger
Certified Boob Inspector

Not answering as I pinned you to the wall. Pulling a trash bag out of my hip pocket and slipping it over your head. I raise the bag long enough to stuff a rag in your mouth. I pull your arms in front of you and snap a pair of handcuffs around your ankles and then taking a length of electric wsire and wrapping around the cuff chain and then over a large pipe near the ceiling. Pulling the wire tighter, lifting your arms high in the air, stretching you till you stand on tip toes.