Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Role Play Rape
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 12-10-2010, 10:59 AM   #1
The_Hunter

The_Hunter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)The_Hunter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)The_Hunter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)The_Hunter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)The_Hunter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)The_Hunter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)The_Hunter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)The_Hunter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default Loan Interest (for roxygrrl)

I get a call last night from my good friend Pete, who owns a small business, about how his company credit card was maxed out. I asked him if he knew anything about it, he said he let one of his employees take the card out to get more supplies, and she dropped the card back off on his desk before clocking out for the night.

I asked him did she buy all the stuff he asked her to buy, and he said yes, but only a small quantity, so the card shouldn't be maxed out, as he just paid the previous month's bill a few days before.

"So the bitch stole from you," I said to him.

He said to me "it seems that way."

"OK, so what do you want me to do?" I asked Pete.

"Make her pay for it, I don't care how, as long as I don't have to foot the bill on the next invoice from the credit card company."

"I'll take care of it Pete. Don't worry."

"Drop by in the morning to pick up some info I have of her if you don't mind," Pete said to me.

"No problem, I'll see you in the morning Pete."

See, nobody messes with my friends, especially not a close friend like Pete. Pete is like a brother to me. We been through hell and back together, even did a little time together. So when he calls me with a problem, then I have a problem, and I'm going to take care of it.

This little bitch is going to pay, and I'm going to make sure of it.
The_Hunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2010, 01:48 AM   #2
roxygrrl

roxygrrl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)roxygrrl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)roxygrrl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)roxygrrl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)roxygrrl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)roxygrrl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)roxygrrl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)roxygrrl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)roxygrrl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)roxygrrl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)roxygrrl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

sitting at my desk i shut down my computer, put away a few stray files, pick up my coffee cup and head toward the little kitchenette area. time to go home. at the sink i rinse out my cup, smiling. this will be the first night i can really relax.

a couple of weeks ago, everything went very, very wrong. i was at my favorite club, drinking, laughing, dancing. not a care in the world. then Ivan the bartender told me that Yuri, the owner wanted to see me. i went up the stairs to the office where three men were waiting for me. Yuri kissed me on both cheeks, asked me to sit down and poured me a drink. then he dropped the bomb. my bar tab. my heart froze when he told me how much money i owed. all those drinks and the recreational drugs i thought were all on the house were being carefully added up. he wanted his money - over a thousand dollars! i'm just an office girl. where was i supposed to get that kind of money?

Yuri told me he understood, but he had a way out for me. the two men sitting there, silent and menacing, owned a film production company. all i had to do was make a couple of movies, my debt would disappear and everyone would be happy. when i asked what kind of movies, Yuri turned on the DVD player in his office and gave me a "preview." in the first movie, a girl was kidnapped, taken to an abandoned warehouse, stripped and locked into some kind of wooden device that i'd only seen in schoolbooks. while they tortured her, they raped her with giant dildos over and over. after a few minutes, Yuri switched to another movie where a naked and shackled girl was made to fuck and suck while her ass was beaten with a riding crop. the welts on her ass turned purple while guys took turns cumming on her.

i was horrified! i started begging for more time, told Yuri i'd find the money somewhere. all three men started to laugh. one of them said their next "project" was going to start filming in two weeks. it was going to be something "special", just for me. I had until then to pay my debt in cash, or pay it their way.

legs shaking i got up to leave, but one of them got to the door before me and clicked the lock. they told me i had to earn the extension. that meant taking off my clothes, getting on my knees and sucking their dicks. as i was blowing them, they talked about me like i wasn't there, how i was a "natural cocksucker" and how they'd been looking for a petite gothy girl for a long time. they were gonna make me a star.

i got dressed, left the office after having my ass patted and groped, and found my way outside. i felt sick and scooted down an alleyway to vomit. it wasn't just all the cum i swallowed - i was scared to death!

the days went by and i still had no idea how i was going to get the money to pay Yuri. then it came to me - the office petty cash, the credit card! buy all kinds of stuff we didn't need, take it back, tell them i didn't have the card with me and ask for cash instead! my boss will never know since i pay the bills! the clerk at the store didn't want to give me cash at first, but i gave him the wide-eyed "my boss is gonna kill me" story. i even started to cry a little. it worked! and last night i handed the money to Yuri and told him he'd have to find another "star" for his movies! the look on his face was priceless and i floated out of the club!

slipping my feet into my heels, picking up my purse i head to the door. it's later than i thought and starting to get dark. well, it's only about a 20 minute walk to my apartment. just wish the streets here were better lit...
Old 12-16-2010, 12:14 PM   #3
The_Hunter

The_Hunter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)The_Hunter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)The_Hunter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)The_Hunter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)The_Hunter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)The_Hunter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)The_Hunter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)The_Hunter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I dropped by Pete's business in the morning like I told him, and he gave me the low down on this girl that works there in the office.

This girl's name was Roxy, and she tends to come to work tired or hungover quite a bit, and she tends to get to work a few minutes late because she doesn't have a car. Apparently she lives close by, and so she doesn't need a car to get to work. I guess the money she saves from not having a car is probably used for alcohol and what not, seeing as she's always hungover.

I got her address from Pete and went over the route that she would most likely take home, so I can intercept her when she least expects it. That way I am more likely to get the truth out of her than to get some pre-fabricated story about how she lost the credit card or whatever. I don't really give a shit about this girl, I just want to get the money back for my dear friend Pete.

After checking the route out I left to run my errands that needed done for the day, and while I was out, I went ahead and got done with things that needed done in the next few days too, just in case I needed a little more time with this stealing bitch to get the money from her, then I parked my van on the side of the road that I have deemed the best place to strike for this broad.

I've check my equipments again just to make sure I have them ready for when this goes down, because it will happen very fast. She wouldn't know what happened, and it would be over.

5pm, the business is closed, so I sit tight in the van waiting for this girl to walk up to the van.

5:30. Nothing.

6 o'clock, nothing.

Where the fuck is this bitch? Did she skip town?

It's now 7:45, and it's starting to get dark. Did I miss her somehow?

Just as I was about to call Pete to ask him if the bitch even showed up to work today, I see a petite girl dressed in a business outfit come into view. She looked like she had dark makeup on... a goth chick?

As she got closer, I got into position on the side of the van, ready to open the door and pull her in. I watched as she strolled towards the van with a smile on her face, seemingly without a care in the world. I guess after stealing a grand and change, I would be without a care in the world too!

I started counting down to when I will strike as I watched her through the one-way tinted window on the door.

I swing the door open and grabbed her shoulder with my right arm while I covered her nose and mouth with a towel soaked with chloroform with my left hand. The door swings close after me as it was equipped with a spring hinge, and we were in the van within a couple of seconds while not making a sound, aside from the door closing.

It didn't take but a few seconds for this bitch to stop fighting me and go limp on the floor of my van.

Now I have time to secure her before I take her to the interrogation room I had planned out, about an hour outside of town. I have arranged for an abandoned warehouse to interrogate this bitch through an associate of mine named Yuri. You see, him and his buddies run this film production company that specializes in... shall we say, special videos for special clients, who pay a lot of money to see young girls get unmentionable things done to them.

As I turn her around to see what I'm dealing with here, I see an attractive young girl, who can't be more than 21, laying here limp as a noodle. She had dark brown hair with black streaks through them, dark purple eye shadow and black lipstick.

She was wearing a black satin sleeveless blouse with a pretty low vee, with a black pinstriped jacket over top of it. Satin slacks with some shiny vinyl high heel boots finish off her outfit.

As she laid there, I could see that she had quite the rack on her, and as I have a few minutes to spare here, why not take advantage of this situation I have ahead of me?

I slip my hand down the vee of her blouse and slip it behind her bra, grabbing her smooth and firm left breast. I squeeze it hard and rub them a few times, then move on to her right tit. Damn this bitch has a nice rack. So nice, in fact, I have to rank this rack in the top 10 racks I have ever dealt with.

Ah fuck, I am starting to get a hard on, so I guess unfortunately for Roxy, my interrogation techniques will probably end up being sexually oriented.

Before I get blue balls, I hand cuff her towards the back of the underside of the roof in the van, where I have outfitted a sort of "prisoners containment cage" system. And just for good measure, I put a latex mask that only has holes for the nostrils and move over her head to make sure she doesn't see anything. The interior of the van has soundproof material everywhere, so I didn't bother gagging her or anything.

Not to mention, I'm not sure I can hold off until we get to the warehouse. I might have to stop the van en route and have a little oral satisfaction from this whore. I haven't been laid in over a month, and definitely haven't had my hands on a hot young bitch like this in years.

Unfortunate for you Roxy, you are going to be in a world of hurt.
Old 12-18-2010, 04:37 PM   #4
roxygrrl

roxygrrl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)roxygrrl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)roxygrrl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)roxygrrl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)roxygrrl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)roxygrrl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)roxygrrl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)roxygrrl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)roxygrrl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)roxygrrl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)roxygrrl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

ooooohh fuck does my head hurt! where was i partying last night? my mouth tastes awful. well girl, take it slow. keep your eyes closed until you're ready to deal with the light. not your first hangover, and it won't be your last. i just hope im not in some random guy's apartment again with half my clothes missing and the other half all over the room.

strange...it feels like i still have my clothes on. the room feels like it's moving. ok, just get up now... what the fuck!! i'm cuffed! this isn't a room, it's a car or something. so dark i can't see a thing. there's something on my head!! a mask? stay calm, don't panic! play dead until you know what's going on...

nooooo! hands! on my boobs! oh fuck, roxy, what have you gotten yourself into now??
Old 12-23-2010, 11:17 AM   #5
The_Hunter

Lucky for you Roxy, we finally made it to the warehouse without having to stop by the side of the freeway for a little quick tension release.

But now because of that, I am even more eager to get started on you.

I uncuff you from the cage and pull you out of the van.

Even as dead weight, you can't weigh any more than 110lbs, and I throw you over my shoulder like a sack of potatoes and march into the warehouse.

I carry you into a room where we're going to start. In the middle of the room was a chair, just like I asked, and I set you down in it. I then put the cuffs around your ankles and put your arms behind your back, over the back rest of the chair, then tie your wrists together to your ankles so you can't escape.

After checking over everything to make sure you're not going to escape, I went outside to take a quick smoke before we started.
Old 12-26-2010, 05:12 PM   #6
roxygrrl

i feel my blouse tear a little as i'm pulled out of the van like so much cargo. he's lifting me! on his shoulder now, bouncing a little with every step he takes. can't see a thing with this mask on! quiet girl! whoever he is, he's really strong! he just bounced you off his shoulder and put you in a chair. stay limp, let him think you're still out!

pressure on my ankles, rope around my wrists? boobs forced out now - bastard's probably getting a good look. at least my knees are together. sounds like he's walking away... stay calm. don't move a muscle! give it a few minutes. nothing... he's gone!

check the ropes, gotta get free, get this mask off and run! there's a little play in the ropes tying my wrists, but the weight of my legs is making it hard to work free. wait a sec...i can move my ankles! the cuffs aren't tight enough! toes and ankles, toes and ankles, just keep flexing them! slide your feet right out of your boots! halfway there! shit my shoulders are cramping up! hard to breathe in this mask! use your wrists now to hold your boots up, point your toes! there! boots off now, ease your feet down onto the floor... what is this? concrete?

start twisting your wrists...a little more...fucking rope burns like hell, but it seems to be getting looser. hope my wrists aren't bleeding! cramping up again. wait a moment. try again. just don't panic and you'll be ok. there! one wrist free!

get this mask off now! that's better! you can breathe again! get your other wrist free now. good girl, roxy! some kidnapper - can't even tie a girl up properly. let's just hope he stays stupid! now get up and get out of here. what about your boots? too noisy and you can run better barefoot - leave them.

shit it's dark in here. the only light is right above the chair. this is no time to be afraid of the dark, girl! tiptoes...find a wall...find a door and run. concrete floor, concrete wall. chains? don't rattle them! wooden bench? what kind of place is this?
Old 12-28-2010, 12:28 PM   #7
The_Hunter

I took a last drag on my smokes and drop the butt on to the ground and stepped it out. I turn back around to walk inside the room, and oh shit, where did the bitch go?

All I see are her boots still cuffed to the chair, along with the ropes that are now scattered on the floor.

Where the fuck is this bitch?

I scan the room for signs of her, but it is taking a little bit for my eyes to adjust to the darkness due to the brightness of the moon outside.

All of a sudden I hear the back door creak echo through the room.

Gotcha bitch!

I immediately gave chase towards the back door with a smile on my face. You see, the back door leads into a stairwell that goes to the roof, and there is nothing up there that could help this lying and stealing whore. Oh and to get out into the roof, you first need to get through the door, which is locked.

This bitch is mine. And she's fucked.

I get to the top of the stairs in no time, barely breaking a sweat, and I come upon a frantic mess of a girl screaming, cursing, pulling and tugging at the door's handle trying to get the door to open.

"That door is locked sweet heart," I tell you in a cold and matter of fact tone. "There is no escaping this building on my watch."

At the sound of my voice, you turn around suddenly, panting heavily, out of breath, panicking, and you flatten yourself against the door.

"Oh my god.... please... PLEASE!!! Please don't hurt me..." you start pleading in a panic stricken voice, trembling, "I... I.... I'll give you... money... I can get you some money... please... PLEASE... don't hurt me..." You trail off as you start crying.

"Sorry bitch, too late."
Old 12-29-2010, 02:43 AM   #8
roxygrrl

my heart is pounding as i creep along the wall, searching for a way out of here, a door, a window, anything! suddenly i trip and fall! landing on all fours i feel around me...something kinda soft, grimy...a mattress. getting up i continue my escape...a doorknob! yes! quietly now i turn the knob...it's unlocked! shit, it squeaks! there's a dim light somewhere high above me, just enough light for me to see there's no door down here, just stairs leading up. well, anything is better than being in that creepy room.

not a sound in the place except for the light padding of my bare feet on the metal steps and the soft rustling of my satin slacks. higher and higher i climb, my breathing becoming ragged. gotta quit smoking someday. almost at the top now. how fucking tall is this building?? reaching the top i pause, waiting for my lungs to stop burning. there it is! the door and my exit to freedom! and all it cost me was a pair of boots. i'd love to see the look on that asshole's face when he comes for me and finds only a pair of empty boots and a pile of rope! hah!

save the celebration for later - you're not out yet, girl! open the door...what the fuck??!! locked??!! noooooooooooo! it can't be! panic sets in and i can't help it! turning the knob, twisting it, pounding on the door, trying to crash it open with my shoulder like they do in the cop shows. fuck! ripped my jacket! tears of frustration welling up in my eyes i wind up and kick the door hard! "oooooooowwwwwwww fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck!!" that fucking hurt!

i hear something! someone coming up the stairs! him? it must be! it really is him!!! flattening my back against the door, trying to magically press my way thorough it, squirming as he reaches the top of the stairs!

"no! please! i'm sorry! just don't hurt me! i'll pay you anything you want, i've got money!

without thinking i rush towards him, trying to get past him and down the stairs!
Old 12-29-2010, 02:56 PM   #9
The_Hunter

Just as I get done saying "too late", the bitch rushes towards me, no doubt trying to escape her situation.

Stopping her was easy. I reach out and grab her by the throat with my right hand, which stopped her dead in her tract, then I used my momentum to push her against the wall with my hand still on her throat.

She hit the wall hard, and she let out a moan of pain.

I then pick her up against the wall by her throat, just enough so her feet can't reach the ground, and I threaten her "Next time you try that shit, I'm going to catch you, and then I'm going to break your toes one by one until you learned your lesson, understand?"

Lit by the dim red Exit sign just above us, I could make out the expression on her face as one of pure horror, as if she's seen a ghost. Her eyes were so big that they looked like they could pop out of their sockets any moment, then again, she is probably choking a bit with my hand around her throat.

"DO YOU UNDERSTAND??" I yell at her, looking for an answer.

Tears start streaming down her face from the corner of her eyes, and she nods a yes at me.

"Good, then we have a mutual understanding that this is not to happen again."

I let her down slowly and I release my grip from around her neck. She starts choking, coughing and gasping for air, falling onto her hands and knees. After a moment of frantic panting, I grab her by her hair and yank her up to her feet, to which she let out a yelp of pain and surprise.

"Lets go back to our play room so you can have a seat, shall we?"

I start pushing her down the stairs forcefully, one hand pulling a handful of her hair for steering, the other hand holding her arm up behind her back, just enough to cause some minor discomfort.

The walk back to the chair was quick and painless, and as we arrived, I push her down onto the chair, then I cuff her ankles to the chair again, this time the cuffs are on her bare ankles and tight. I then tie a rope around her waist, then using it as an anchor, I swing a double strand down between her legs as a crotch rope, then I pull it up against her young pussy, passing the ropes behind the loops around her waist.

I push her down onto the seat and pull her against the back of the chair, then pull her arms behind her back over the back of the seat, this time as tight as I can get them without breaking any bones or dislocating shoulders, and I bind her wrists to the crotch rope, that way if she struggles or pulls with her arms at all, she will feel it on her lying and stealing cunt. To enhance the pain and discomfort, I also tie her elbows together.

After I secured her, I double check to make sure everything is tight and cannot be undone by this feisty, no-good bitch.

I have to give it to her though, I actually broke a sweat. I didn't think it was going to be this interesting, but I don't mind, as this is turning out to be fun for me, for once.

I took a step back to admire the work I just did, and a smile came over my face as I surveyed my toy for the night: a crying, sobbing, panic stricken, bound young cunt that I get to do whatever I want with, and I get paid to do it!

Before I start the fun though, I think it is time for another smoke.
Old 01-02-2011, 04:00 AM   #10
roxygrrl

caught! his hand around my throat, slamming me into the wall like i'm just a doll! fuck that hurts! lifting me off the ground now, swinging my feet trying to touch the floor but i can't! holding onto his wrists with both hands and he's screaming at me! don't really know what he's saying, there's a rushing sound in my ears but i know i'd better agree if i ever want to breathe again! he'll break my toes?? oh fuck! just nod, and maybe he'll let me down.

i cough and choke, panting for air as he drops me and i land on all fours, pain shooting through my knees! "ooooooowwwwww" fuck! he's got my hair! pulling me to my feet, twisting my arm behind my back, pushing me toward the stairs, down and down we go, back to that nasty room!!

cuffs on my ankles now - tight! - i feel the cold steel against my bare skin and hear the restraints ratcheting closed. no escaping this time! what the fuck is he doing now? his hand's between my legs!!! i can feel rope through my satin slacks, tight against my pussy, passed back up again behind me. my arms wrenched up and back, boobs thrust out, straining against the buttons on my satin top. more rope around my wrists and now my elbows!

he's going now... i can't see him but i hear him walking away. a door closing. alone again. calm down, girl, stop crying! see if you can wiggle free. feet flat on the floor, raise up on your toes... ooooowwww! that hurt! almost like the rope between your legs was gonna cut your pussy in half!!

oh shit oh shit oh shit oh shit! can't stop crying, heart's hammering! what's he gonna do to me!? where am i?! why????
Old 01-03-2011, 04:27 PM   #11
The_Hunter

Just before I go back inside, I take out my cell phone to make a call to my associate.

"Yuri, it's time, I'm going to start."

As I started making my way back inside the building, all I could hear was the sobbing from this young and petite goth thief, accompanied by the jingling of the cuffs, no doubt from her body shaking in fear.

"So, tell me, dear, how do you spend your free time when you're not at work?"

Her answer came in the form of more sobbing and sniffing.

To get her attention, I slapped her across the face with moderate force, snapping her head to one side and causing her to yelp in pain.

"I asked you a question. Are you dumb or are you just rude?"

"I... I... go out..." she managed to mutter her answer out in a shaky tone between heavy panting and sobbing.

"You're going to have to be more specific, miss Roxy," I demanded.

"What... what? How do you... know... my name?" she asked.

"I asked you a question first!" I struck her again, on the other cheek, snapping her head the other way. "how rude?!"

After a minute or so goes by without getting another word from her, I decided to take it up a notch.

I walked right up to her and grabbed her cheeks with my left hand, squeezing them together, and made her look up at me.

"Look into my eyes!!" I yelled at her. "Look into my eyes and see if I'm fucking around with your cunt face!!"

"I'll find a way to make you talk," I told her, "but right now, I've got something to take care of."

"please.... please stop! please just let me go...!" she pleaded.

I unzipped my fly and pulled out my raging boner that I have been nursing since I picked this lying hottie up, but I must have a resolve right now, or else I'm going to see red and kill this bitch before I get any useful information out of her.

"You're gonna have to excuse me while I try to manage my anger," I made a joke to her.

As my now engorged purple head is placed against her lips, she locks her mouth in the closed position and she squeezes her eyes shut.

Upon seeing her futile attempt to block me from skull fucking her, I laugh out in amusement that this little girl thinks she has a chance to keep her dignity.

"How childish." I told her. "You realize you need to breathe? And you realize you can't do that with your nose if it's been pinched?"

I pinch her nose with my left hand, while I held my dick in my right hand close to her mouth, and just as I predicted, under stress, this girl was only able to hold her breath for a moment and she opened her mouth to breathe in, which also allowed me the opportunity to push my cock into her mouth.

And what a mouth this was: warm, wet and small! I thought I was going to dislocate her lower jaw when I was barely in her mouth just past the head!

I'll admit, I don't have the longest dick in the world; I only have a modest 7 inch, but the girth of my manhood has always been the gift or curse, depending on whether I was fucking a slut that craved the larger girth, or a slut that felt I was going to split them in half, but I have never had a problem stuffing a hole and not making the women climax, forced or not.

With this Roxy girl, however, I have experienced for the first time and true petite girl with smaller features, like her mouth!

While I was struggling to keep myself from reaching climax so soon and trying to feed more of my member into her mouth and possibly her throat, it was a struggle for Roxy as well, as she thrashes about in the chair as if she was being stuck in a pot of boiling water. I can't imagine her wrists, elbows, ankles or her pussy feeling too good, thrashing about like that.

With her thrashing about and her moaning into my cock, I don't even need to pump myself in and out of her hot mouth to near my climax.

As I get near to the moment, I take both my hands and grab a handful of hair each and hold her head in place, so I can finish the proper way. I thrust my hip forward slowly until I reached Roxy's gag reflex point, then I withdrew until on the head of my cock is still inside her mouth. I repeatedly stabbed her throat in this manner, picking up my pace with each stroke until I could feel the sensation that I haven't had for over a month now.

I take one final thrust and stop just before Roxy's gag reflex and orgasmed deep into Roxy's throat, over, and over, and over, and over again. I must have squirted over 10 times by the time my mind was clear and I could see in color again.

I pull my cock out of Roxy's mouth and I was amazed by what I saw.

Her chin and her chest were covered in my cum and her saliva, and her blouse was soaked in both. She might have tried to swallow my jism, but I don't think she got more than a couple of gulps in before choking and coughing it all up.

What a beautiful sight.

"Don't worry honey, there's plenty more of that later on." I laughed at Roxy, as I am the only one with the plan for tonight, and now that I've had a taste of what it's like, I can't wait to have some more.
Old 01-04-2011, 02:29 AM   #12
roxygrrl

i have to admit it, i'm scared! the tough chick act is over. i'm crying, shaking, can barely breathe. don't know who this guy is, what he thinks i've done or where i am. i've been kidnapped, lifted off the ground by my throat, choked, threatened with having my toes broken, pulled up again by my hair, arm twisted behind my back and now i'm tied to this fucking chair!! my boots are gone, my jacket's ripped, the cuffs around my ankles are cutting into my skin, the rope around my wrists and elbows is stopping my circulation and every time i move, the rope running over my pussy sends a burning pain all the way through me. all i can do is wiggle my feet and flex my fingers to try to get the blood moving!

going over everything in my mind step by step just makes me more afraid! i'm gonna start to hyperventilate any minute now if i don't catch my breath. who is this guy??? some random freak that never saw me before and grabbed me off the street?? i've read about this happening to other girls but always thought they were just stupid or were asking for it. i always tried to be careful but i guess i got sloppy or something! oh shit! he's coming back! i'm shaking so hard i can hear the chain on my ankles rattling!

he's talking to me but i can't really understand what he's saying, my mind is frozen! oh fuck! he slapped me! i've never been slapped in the face before. he slapped me again! my cheeks are burning as i babble some kind of reply to his questions. his hand like a vice, holding my cheeks. why is he hurting me? what does he want?

oh no! no fucking way! he's got his dick in his hand and it's hard! pushing it against my lips won't help him - i'm not gonna do it! just grit your teeth and close your eyes. i'm not gonna suck his dick! no! the bastard's holding my nose closed! can't breathe... just one quick gasp for air!

nooooooooooooooo! his hard hot cock forcing it's way past my lips and tongue! jaws stretched wide taking more and more of him into my mouth, his salty pre-cum coating everything. this is so degrading! he doesn't want me to blow him, he's just gonna fuck my mouth. in and out in and out. shit, i'm drooling all over myself! not in my throat! i'm gonna gag! coughing, fingers and toes clenching and spreading, can't help thrashing around on this chair, cuffs and ropes making my ankles, wrists, elbows and pussy all throb with pain!

he's holding me by my hair now, in my throat! deeper, his balls brushing my chin! awwww fuck! he's cumming right into my tummy! backing out... filling my mouth with his disgusting sperm, thrusting in and out, hot white jizz mixed with my saliva streaming from my mouth, soaking my top! he's pulling out... gasping - breathe, spit and keep spitting now, get it out of your mouth!
through the film of tears in my eyes i can see him...smiling...

plan? more??? oh fuck no! there can't be more!!!!
Old 01-04-2011, 11:19 AM   #13
The_Hunter

I take a moment to catch my own breath, and then I pull out the knife in my pocket and walk towards Roxy.

"Let's get you out of these wet clothes, shall we?" I taunt her with a smile, "we don't want you to come down with something while we're out here now, do we?"

With one swift stroke, her blouse split down the middle like butter, revealing her soaking wet black lace bras that I had only caught a glimpse of before.

"You see, the meteorologists say that the temps tonight will be in the mid 40s, so we definitely don't want you in these wet clothes," I taunt her some more.

As I reached in to cut her bra off of her, the stupid bitch spits in my face.

"Get your hands off of me!" she shouted at me. "You've got what you wanted, now let me go!"

"Oh you're gonna get it now bitch!" I yelled.

I untie her from the chair, undoing the crotch rope first, then I uncuff her ankles, and then untie her elbows, and finally her wrists. I grab her arm and stand her up, only to push her down onto her hands and knees.

With my left hand, I grab a fistful of her hair, then yank her jacket off of her, along with her blouse with my right.

I let go of her hair and push her head down, then with my right hand I grab her bra from the back, and with a powerful tug, rip the fabric in the front, and off comes her bra.

With her still on her hands and knees, I reach around to the front to undo her slacks' button and zipper, only to find the back of her thigh nudging my still stiff cock as if she was trying to kick me there.

As I was puzzled at what she was trying to do, she lunges forward, trying to crawl away from me.

"Did you just try to kick me and then escape?" I mocked her.

In this scenario, fuck the button and zipper, her pants are coming off one way or another.

I reach up and grab the back of her pants by the small of her back, and again, with a powerful tug, the fabric in the pants split, and I throw the half of her pants down.

Now all that's left of her clothing is a thong and some thigh high stockings. I thought her ankles looked a bit off when I was cuffing them down.

As the last bit of her slacks fall onto the ground, this girl is still struggling to crawl away from me towards the door. How hopeful she is.

I take a few strides and catch up to her, then I put my foot down on her back and knock her down flat on her stomach. She grunted as she landed on the cold, hard concrete floor.

"Where do you think you're going? The party has just started!" I laughed at her.

Once again, I grab a fistful of her hair and dragged her back towards the chair, letting her tits and her belly feel every imperfection on the surface of the floor.

She might have been yelling, screaming at me, I don't know, I was focused at what I am going to do next to really hear her complaining about her situation.

I pick up the rope from the floor that was used to tie her wrist and elbow earlier, and I hogtie this stupid cunt, and I made sure the ties were tight this time as well, and headed out to the back of the building, where a spigot should be.

Perfect, there's also a bucket under the spigot!

I fill up the bucket and go back to where Roxy is, and to no surprise, she was struggling trying to get free, and she's now rolled onto her side.

"My my... look at you! You're covered in filth!" I mocked her again.

The saliva and cum mixture on her chest had indeed picked up all the dirt and debris from the concrete floor, so it wasn't all false.

"Let's get you cleaned up first before we move to phase 2, shall we?" I started laughing as I doused her with the water from the bucket, soaking her completely.

"Don't forget to dry yourself up, it's going to be 40 degrees here within the next hour or two!" I finished mocking her and walked out to grab another smoke, while she lays there on the cold concrete floor, now soaking wet.

Just as I was about to light the cigarette, I take a look at Roxy, and she's shivering uncontrollably now.

Stupid bitch, should have talked! Now you're in deep shit.
Old 01-09-2011, 02:53 AM   #14
roxygrrl

as soon as i saw the knife in his hand i opened my mouth wide to scream but no sound came out! i shut my eyes as he came towards me, just knowing he was gonna kill me! i felt the fabric of my top give way, opened my eyes and saw my the tops of my boobs and my bra! the sick fuck! scaring me like that! without thinking i did the only thing i was capable of since i was tied to the chair - i spit in his face! what was left of his cum and my saliva hit him just below the eye. score one for roxy!

his hands on me - untying me! he's screaming at me but i can't hear what he's saying cause the blood is rushing in my ears. pulled roughly to my feet for a split second i think he's actually gonna let me go! then he knocks me to the floor. oh fuck! he's holding me by my hair and tearing my clothes off me! so fast and rough my mind barely has time to register what's happening to me! not my slacks! crawl girl, get away, kick him if you can! no good, and i hear a tearing sound!

sobbing i try again to crawl away, ass cheeks on display in my skimpy black thong, just my sheer black thigh-highs covering my legs, nothing else!! kicked to the ground again his hand in my hair, dragging me back along the floor. shit that hurts!!! face down, arms pulled back behind me, rope around my wrists again, tight! what's he doing?? bending my knees, tying my ankles...fuck! he's tied my wrists to my ankles!! i hear him walking away.

breathing heavily, my shoulders screaming as the weight of my legs pulls them back farther! rolling onto my side to relieve some of the pressure i hear him coming back. my heart starts to pound again! he's got a bucket...is he gonna clean me up? i take a huge gulp of air as the water from the bucket hits my skin. at first i think he's burning me, maybe doused me with acid until i realize the water is ice cold!! numb with shock my body starts to shake uncontrollably from head to toe as he walks away from me, leaving me on the floor!

"WHY??? WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS TO ME?? WHAT DID I DO??!!!!"
Old 01-13-2011, 11:03 AM   #15
The_Hunter

I light the cigarette and take long, slow drags to calm myself down, as I get too worked up over this stupid cunt face. Took me about five minutes to finish my smoke, and I walk back inside to a shivering Roxy, who is now laying on her side.

"Awwww... didn't I mention it was going to get cold here tonight?" I mocked her, "you should have brought some clothes you slut! Look at you, you're naked short of your stockings!"

"Let me warm you up."

I once again grab her by her hair and sat her upright on her knees. I then grab her by her cheeks and lightly shake her head to grab her attention.

"Hey, you with me?"

Met with a blank stare into space, I lightly smack her on her cheeks with my hands to get her attention.

"HEY! Pay attention!"

Finally, she looked up at me, tires coming out of her eyes, rolling down her smooth, silk like skin.

"Listen, this is a test to see if you're worth my time to warm up, because if you aren't, then I'm just gonna leave you in the cold until I get the information from you. If you are worth it, however, I'll make sure you're nice and toasty, and comfy, while I extracted information from you," I told her.

"please... mister... just let me go!" she pleaded again, "I didn't do anything!"

"Oh you didn't?" I find this cunt amusing, being able to lie through her teeth even under the mercy of someone that can kill her in two seconds, "so why is my good friend Pete's credit card maxed out? HUH?"

As soon as she heard Pete's name mentioned, her eyes got real big, and the fear and panic seem to have grown twofold.

"oh god... oh god...." she starts to cry.

"It's simple, this test," I continued, "what you need to do is to suck my cock. Bury that whore mouth on my shaft. A decent blowjob from you means licking my balls with my cock in your throat. That little skull fuck earlier was a piss poor example of how to suck dick."

With that said, I unzip my pants and pull out my manhood and my balls past the fly, and stand over Roxy, waiting for her move.
Old 01-17-2011, 03:04 AM   #16
roxygrrl

stunned, i sit back on the heels of my stockinged feet. all that keeps racing through my mind is that he knows! how could he know?? my plan was foolproof! what could have happened? yet here i am, on my knees tied wrists to ankles, soaking wet, shivering, nipples so stiff they ache and he wants me to suck his dick! i know i can't take this cold much longer, but even if i do as he says there's more, he says he's gonna "extract" information from me! oh fuck, what do i do now??

looking at the size of his dick i know it's gonna be a struggle to do what he wants, but maybe if i please him he'll let me go. just get it over with and beg him to untie you - c'mon roxy, he may be some kind of psycho but he's still a guy and guys are easy. this wouldn't be the first time you blew a guy to get what you wanted. but i know i have to make this good or who knows what he'll do to me next!

leaning forward, the ropes tightening, i nuzzle his cock, rubbing it against my face. slowly licking the length of his shaft like candy, i flick my tongue just under the head of his dick before taking it between my lips. taking a bit more into my mouth, rocking my head back and forth slowly letting him feel the warmth of my wet mouth. jaws open wide now, cheeks sunken as i take him all the way to the back of my throat. not too far! you can't gag girl! and for goodness sake, no teeth!! tongue working the bottom of his cock as i move my head faster now, feeling my boobs heaving as i bob my head on his shaft. i know he's not gonna be satisfied until i take him all the way down my throat. deep breath now girl, and don't forget to lick his balls. feeling the head of his dick start to penetrate my throat i panic and pull my head back, his slick cock sliding down the side of my face as i gasp for air!! hurry! get him back into your mouth before he gets angry! i lock my lips around him again, move my head forward so he slides way back and slide my tongue over my bottom teeth. i have to do this! he's already threatened to break my toes!

fear washes over me and for a second my tummy tightens, i think of just how degrading this is. tied, shoulders forced back, boobs thrust out, nearly naked, scared, kneeling with a lunatic's dick in my mouth. but if i don't do this he'll hurt me. taking another deep breath i lean forward, feeling his dick sliding down my throat, my eyes watering, i know my face is turning red. more girl! you can take it! i feel the tip of my nose touch his belly, i stick my tongue out as far as i can and start to lick his balls. can't breathe! need air! all i want to do is rock back onto my heels and get him out of my throat, but i don't dare! i hear him groaning, feel his ball sac tightening on my tongue. sliding his dick in and out of my throat i feel his hips bucking. jet after jet of hot sperm going straight to my stomach!

i pull my head off his cock so fast i almost topple over! gasping for air, coughing, blinded by the tears running down my face. i can taste his cum in my mouth, feel it coating my teeth. i feel so ashamed...
Old 01-18-2011, 11:12 AM   #17
The_Hunter

"Good job Roxy," I commended her, "now just don't puke up my cum and we can move on to the next phase, the one where I warm you up."

Kneeling there broken, Roxy is still panting and coughing for air after her mouth rape, occasionally I'd hear her make a gagging noise, no doubt trying to keep my warm cum in her stomach and not all over the floor.

"Alright, stay here, don't go anywhere," I laugh as I told her.

I go down to the truck and pick up a blanket and I head back up to the warehouse, now greeted by sounds of sobbing and tears hitting the cold, hard concrete floor.

I put the towel on the floor, then I go over to Roxy and untied her.

"Here's what I want you to do," I lay on the towel on the floor as I tell her, "you want to get warm right? So you're going to fuck me, right here."

Her eyes got real big when I told her.

"Come on sweet heart, you don't want to freeze in this weather do you? It's only getting colder tonight. Now come over here, undo my zipper and have some fun."
Old 01-19-2011, 01:38 AM   #18
roxygrrl

gasping for air and coughing - every time i cough my throat hurts! stomach roiling from the huge load of hot cum i've swallowed, i can taste him in my mouth. how i hate this guy! my knees and the tops of my feet hurt from kneeling on this fucking concrete floor. and i'm cold. i've degraded myself about as much as any girl can!

i hear him leaving, saying something about warming me up, laughing at me! the bastard! stretching and peering over my shoulder i see the rope biting into my wrists and ankles, hands turning blue, a big run in my stocking along the bottom of my foot, my feet filthy from this nasty place. in frustration i tug and pull at the ropes, which only sends jolts of pain through my shoulders. hanging my head, i start to cry.

he's back! oh fuck no! what now?? he's untying me! first my wrists, now my ankles. i roll onto my bare butt cheeks trying to rub some feeling back into my hands and feet, pins and needles in my toes and fingers. i watch him as he lays back on some kind of filthy blanket he brought with him.

fuck him??!! he wants me to fuck him??!! no way! never happen! the thought of him inside me makes my stomach churn again! i hate the smug way he just assumes i'm gonna do whatever humiliating thing he says i should do! he's threatened me, slapped me, torn my clothes off, tied me up, made me suck his dick!!! from deep inside my anger and humiliation surfaces.

"fuck you! i'm not gonna do it! i'm a girl! a human being and my name is roxy, not sweetheart you sick fuck! all i did was take a little money!!" and with that i struggle to my feet. "i'm walking out of here and you can't stop me!"
Old 02-03-2011, 11:52 AM   #19
The_Hunter

"Then go right ahead and walk out of here," I taunted Roxy, "you are going to last maybe fifteen minutes out there in the cold with your body being wet still. And you don't know where you are going!"

She pauses for a second, but only a second, and she kept walking towards the doorway.

"Oh, and don't forget, we're in the middle of nowhere, good luck finding anyone to help you," I start to chuckle at her silly idea.

Roxy gets all the way to the doorway, then stops. She looks back at me and with the same angry look on her face, tears start streaming from the corners of her eyes, and she slowly makes her way over to me.

"I hate you you sick fuck," she said in the most angry of tones, "if I get out of this, I'm going to find you and make you pay!"

"I don't think you understand the situation that you're in right now Roxy," I told her, "you STOLE money from your boss, and you're the victim in all of this?"

Without saying anything more, she kneels down and unzips my pants, then pulls out my semi hard cock that's still wet from her skull fuck moments earlier, and she starts giving me a hand job.

"Nah, that ain't doing it sweetheart," I told her, "spit on your tits and give me a proper tit job."

Again, without saying a word, Roxy pauses for a second, then pushes her tits together and drools all over her cleavage. She moves in between my legs and encased my dick between her soft, wet boobs.

She slides up and down my dick slowly, but I am enjoying humiliating this lying, cock sucking, cum swallowing whore, and it didn't take long for me to be fully erect again.

"Now get on top and ride me," I commanded her.

Roxy stroked my dick a couple more times with her delicious tits, then she moved forward into position. I watched as she grabs my cock and puts it upright, and she lowers herself a little bit and places it on her pussy lips and pauses. I look up at her to see what her deal is, and she made sure that we had established eye contacts, and that I see the look of anger and hatred on her face before she is made to fuck her rapist.

After we lock eyes for what seemed like an eternity, she closes her eyes, tears streaming down her face faster and stronger now, and she lowers her self onto my cock. It was a dry entry, but because my dick was fully coated by her saliva from her previous ordeals, it made for a tight but painless entry. I would have been fine with a completely dry entry, but this is what we have, so I can deal with it.

Roxy stops just a tad past the head of my dick has pierced into her pussy. She takes a deep breath and continues down, and stops again about halfway down my dick. She then goes back up till just the head is still inside of her cunt, then she takes another downward stroke.

It takes her about five strokes before she was able to take my girth all the way to the bottom of my shaft, and once she gets there, she was able to repeat the stroke from top to bottom all in one go.

Slowly, she picks up her pace, and the resistance inside her is decreasing. She must be getting wet! But she's probably getting wet from her body trying to prevent herself from tearing. I tilt my head forward to see if she was enjoying this or if my guess was right about her body being in self defense mode, and what I saw brought a smile to my face.

Roxy's eyes were half rolled back to the back of her head, and a few strokes later she throws her head back and starts pumping me faster and harder.

She is starting to enjoy this.