Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Role Play Rape
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 11-27-2010, 03:54 PM   #21
Sheba
Privileged Member

Sheba has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sheba has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sheba has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sheba has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sheba has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sheba has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sheba has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sheba has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sheba has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sheba has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sheba has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

My heart is hammering like a rabbit's as he chuckles and runs after me. Sure enough, I soon find myself cornered by the haybale alcove. I am wetter down below than I think I've ever been, especially so as his heavy panting behind me drives home that this is really happening. It isn't some dream or horny fantasy. He's really hunting me down, ready to impale me on that hard cock.

As before, something trips me--the futon mattress, I think. I barely get to my feet withg the wall's assistance before you're upon me, chuckling like a hyena as you seem to size up whether to throw me onto the mattress or the straw-drift nearby. time seems to freeze--what will he do?
Grows stronger yet.....
Sheba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2010, 04:10 PM   #22
the savage
Privileged Member

the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

You are pressed up against the wall panting when I finally catch up with you. Not bothering to slow down I slam into you. Arms wrapping around your body and lugging us both into the bale of hay. The bed humanizes you. This is about making you into an animal.

Growling in your ear as I grab the front of your dress, "Slut." A firm tug tears the flimsy fabric almost in half. Pinning you to the rough material with my weight, harsh words in your ear, "You mY have wanted this, but it isn't going to be what you hoped."
Old 11-27-2010, 09:46 PM   #23
Sheba
Privileged Member

Sheba has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sheba has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sheba has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sheba has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sheba has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sheba has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sheba has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sheba has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sheba has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sheba has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sheba has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I'd known he would be strong, but the sheer brute force with which he tackles me is stunning. I'm going to have bruises from this for sure! He grabs me in a bearhug and tumbles us into the hay pile, his legs on either side of mine pinning me in place. He reaches out a huge hand and nearly rips my dress right down the front--newly-unemcumbered, my tits jut out. I reach out a hand to his chest, whether to push him away or simply to touch him, I'm not sure.

He leans in and nearly crushes me, rasping in my ear that, I might have signed up for this, but it won't be what i wanted or expected. I bite my lips, half-terrified (but so turned-on!) of what he means by that. Does he have a weapon? The men were supposed to be searched before they were let in!
Grows stronger yet.....
Sheba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2010, 10:27 PM   #24
the savage
Privileged Member

the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

In the darkness I can barely make out your face, but the fear in your eyes is obvious. Even if it is tinged with excitement. You signed up for this, but I am sure that the doubts are creeping in. What would I do, how painful would I make it? Not knowing if you can see it, I curl my lip into a sneer and grab your wrists. Pushing them into the hay bale above your head.

I lean in and run my tongue slowly over your naked tits. Pulling one into my mouth and biting down on the sensitive nipple. When you squeal I start to grind my hips against yours. Hard cock rubbing against your body, a warning of what is going to happen. "It's going to be a rough night slut."
Old 11-28-2010, 10:22 AM   #25
roxygrrl

roxygrrl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)roxygrrl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)roxygrrl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)roxygrrl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)roxygrrl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)roxygrrl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)roxygrrl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)roxygrrl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)roxygrrl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)roxygrrl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)roxygrrl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

too dark to see who knocked me down, but that doesn't seem to bother whoever just tackled me! i feel his body pressing against mine, pinning me to the floor. even worse, i can feel the length of his rock-hard dick against my thigh - this guy is hung like a horse!

his hand in my hair now, manipulating me like a puppet on a string. he's so strong! on all fours now, my face pressed against the cool floor, ass in the air as he fumbles with my skirt, pushing it up around my waist so he can fondle me! i feel totally vulnerable as his hand gropes my butt, my thighs...and my pussy! i know he's got to be grinning as he feels how wet i am!

with my boobs crushed against the floor i sense him getting into position behind me. his dick probing my lower lips and with one thrust he's all the way inside me!! i'm so wet there's no discomfort at all, just surprise and intense pleasure! i groan out loud as he fucks me, and this just makes him pick up speed, hammering my pussy hard and fast! kicking my feet i want to fuck him back but he's holding me in place, using me.

shame and pleasure mingle to bring me to new levels. caught, pinned, exposed and raped by a total stranger i can't even see - but wanting him to do me hard. this shouldn't be happening, but it is!
Old 12-01-2010, 09:00 PM   #26
Legosi
Privileged Member

Legosi Level 8 (800+)Legosi Level 8 (800+)Legosi Level 8 (800+)Legosi Level 8 (800+)Legosi Level 8 (800+)Legosi Level 8 (800+)Legosi Level 8 (800+)

I groan low and happy in the back of my throat as my hips piston against you. I can just barely hear you grunting over the sound of our bodies slapping together. I can feel you trying to push back against me, your tight little pussy squeezing me hungrily. Horny little cunt aren't you?

I lean into you, pushing my weight down onto you as I pump my cock in and out of you. I reach my hand around, grabbing your shirt and tearing it open, grabbing a handful of soft warm tit flesh. I tighten my grip on your hair, using it to pull you back against me as I thrust foreword. This is a pretty good pussy, but as long as I'm the one in control here...

I place my hand on the small of your back, shoving you down flat on your stomach as I pull my cock free of your cunt. I lay down on top of you, taking my cock in hand as I rub the head searchingly up and down the cleft of your ass. After a moment I feel the slickened head of my cock pressed against your puckered opening.
Legosi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2010, 02:12 AM   #27
roxygrrl

roxygrrl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)roxygrrl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)roxygrrl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)roxygrrl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)roxygrrl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)roxygrrl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)roxygrrl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)roxygrrl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)roxygrrl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)roxygrrl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)roxygrrl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

oh fuck yes! this is why i signed up to be hunted like prey! fffuuucckkkkkk! his cock feels sooooo gooooood!!! can't see him, don't know who he is or what he looks like. tackled, forced to the ground on all fours, fucked hard and fast! and you love it, you dirty girl!

shit, he ripped my top! his hand on my boob, squeezing, groping - hope he doesn't cut his hand on my nipple, it's so stiff lol. oh yeah, fuck me, fondle my tit, just don't stop! wonder if they have a spare t-shirt or something here...

what? flat on my tummy? no! don't take it out of me!!! yeah, his cock again, searching for my hot wet pussy! gotta try a little lower baby... he's pressing his cock against...oh fuck no! not my ass! don't fuck my ass!!! please please please no!

ooooh dammit! nothing you can do. i don't think asking the nice rapist not to stick his dick in your butt is gonna help! breathe, roxy! it'll hurt less!