Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Role Play Rape
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 11-07-2010, 06:57 AM   #61
Legosi
Privileged Member

Legosi Level 8 (800+)Legosi Level 8 (800+)Legosi Level 8 (800+)Legosi Level 8 (800+)Legosi Level 8 (800+)Legosi Level 8 (800+)Legosi Level 8 (800+)

I just got through fucking you, twice, so it's a little amusing how you tried to cover up your tits when I opened the door. Then you start crying again, the outraged amazon replaced by a frightened little girl once more. I gave up tring to understand women a long time ago. I realized one day that I could either sit down and deal with all of her ridiculous emotional crap, or I could just shove her onto her back and fuck her. I decided to be a man.

"I told you if you were a good girl then I'd leave them off." I kneel down next to the bathtub, "And you were a bad girl." I reach out and rub your back, "Either way I'm gonna cuff you to the bed while I'm asleep. Are you all clean for me now baby?"

Last edited by Legosi; 11-07-2010 at 11:58 AM.
Legosi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2010, 01:00 AM   #62
gaggirl
* yawn *

gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

The next time I hear your voice your right next to me kneeling and touching my back, which makes me flinch. I move my shoulder across hard so that your hand falls off it. Its true... I played a game and ended up playing against myself. It was worth it to get the restraints off since I feel powerless in them.

The things you say! They grate like sharp mails on a chalkboard. Am I clean. For you. Baby. URGH! My brain explodes and I have to concentrate to control my temper even as the tears still burn my tired swollen eyes. I'm powerless with or without the cuffs anyway. I stare at you with my lips twisted into a snarl, shaking my head then look back down at the water. I wonder if I can drag you in here and drown you in it, I think, as I splash the salty tears off my face. I force myself to stop sighing and calmly murmer "can it just be one?"
gaggirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2010, 03:58 AM   #63
Legosi
Privileged Member

Legosi Level 8 (800+)Legosi Level 8 (800+)Legosi Level 8 (800+)Legosi Level 8 (800+)Legosi Level 8 (800+)Legosi Level 8 (800+)Legosi Level 8 (800+)

"You want half credit baby?" I run my fingers through your hair, "And you might as well stop flinching, my dick's already been everywhere. Does it really matter?"

"You want me to only cuff one of your hands?" I run my hand down to cup your tit, "Alright, suck me off before we go to bed, and do a really good job." My fingers play with your nipple, "I warn you baby, I've already cum twice, it might take a while to get me off. Deal?"
Old 11-09-2010, 05:08 AM   #64
gaggirl
* yawn *

gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Your dick has been "everywhere" well.. last time. I blush in anger and embarrassment. We both know that you havent been everywhere this time, not yet. A stab of pain in my head and in my stomache as I bend over in the water, shuddering and trying not to think about it. I just know your thinking about it too. Your creepy hand on my breast pushing it up and twisting the nipple. I lurch forward away from your hand and turn in the bath facing you.
"No." I cross my legs and arms and am ready to attack if you come anywhere near me. "No cuffs"
Old 11-10-2010, 04:02 AM   #65
Legosi
Privileged Member

"You're gonna make me hurt you again aren't you baby?" I try to sound threatening, but I'm too amused. You sit there, arms and legs tightly crossed, your eyes daring me to touch you, to me you look more like a petulant child then an angry woman. I'm tempted to pull you out of the tub and put you over my knee and spank you. Just like a bad little girl, that reminds me...

"You know what baby?" I say standing up again, "Okay, no cuffs." I leave the room for a moment dropping the cuffs on the couch and returning with a wrapped box with a nice pink bow on the top. "We got off on the wrong foot, didn't we baby?" I place the box down floor. "This is for you, finish your bath and try it out, I'll be waiting." I turn and close the bathroom door.
Old 11-11-2010, 07:38 PM   #66
gaggirl
* yawn *

that sounds so threatening, voicing what I already know anyway that you will hurt me again. But just saying it like that, admitting it out loud and sounding amused and proud sends a shiver down my spine and makes my cunt tighten itself on instinct. It looks you get an idea and you say "no cuffs" and leave the room. I'm deeply suspicious of the box you returned and placed on the floor, which you told me to try out before leaving me in the room alone with the door closed.

I look at the box and slosh in the water back to where I was. The waters getting cold. I try not to look at the box but its a beacon. I cant stop thinking about it. What if I ignore it? Whats in it?

No cuffs....

After drying myself I sit on my haunches on the tile beside it, and look at it for the longest time before removing the lid. I am almost afraid something macarbe is inside the innocent package, like a severed head or something. Gingerly I move aside the tissue and see that its a white corset top, pink tutu and thigh high stockings with pinks bows on them. oh god. A sick feeling washes over me knowing you expect me to dress up... in this? Oh no. I cant!

It takes me a long time of wrestling mentally to make myself put it on, the only thing keeping me from tearing it up or flushing it down the toilet being the lure of not having to be restrained.

Once its on Im almost too shy to look at myself in the mirror. I dont want to see myself looking sexy not now, not for you! Right now I would give anything to not be sexy, I want to be ugly and you have no interest in me and let me go! But I look at myself and am almost mesmerized the way the corset pushes up and presents my large bust, beautifying my figure with the brilliant white against my tan skin as my blonde hair is long and falls over the corset framing my breasts beautifully.
Old 11-13-2010, 04:24 AM   #67
Legosi
Privileged Member

I spend some time gettings another little surprise for you ready, and then I wait. I sit, still naked, on the edge of the bed and listen to the sounds coming from the bathroom. I hear the bathwater being drained, a while afterwards comes the sound of the lid of the box being placed down, then after a very long silence, comes the sound of rustling fabric. You're putting it on, my cock has been growing harder and harder as I listened, now the tip is dripping in anticipation. There's silence again from the bathroom, I get up and go to the door, I can't wait anymore, I have to see you.

I open the door, you don't notice, you're simply standing in front of the mirrior staring at yourself, and your definately worth staring at. I had to dig around in your trash to get the size right, and right now it was more then worth it. I can see your wonderfull little ass peeking out from underneath the very short pink tutu, the corset accentuating that wonderful chest of yours, and the stockings with those little bows on them, cute and sexy, I can hardly wait to get my dick inside you again.

You still don't seem to have noticed me, lost in some kind of trance as you stare at yourself in the mirror. I come up behind you quickly and quietly, wrapping my arms around you from behind, my hot eager cock pressing against your ass. "You look good baby."
Old 11-13-2010, 06:51 PM   #68
gaggirl
* yawn *

You appear behind me in the mirror from behind wrapping your arms around, so my eyes shift from myself dressed up in a way I hadnt dressed before to look at you. I jump when your cock, evidently hard, presses up against my flesh under the tutu. I'm caught in the mirror still by the horrible sight, the haunted look on my face and the smug lustful expression on your handsome features, almsot like we're a couple. Shaking my head slowly. I start to panic, suddenly trying to remove your arms, wriggling within them.

"No." More violently I lurch forward, pushing backwards against you with each arm trying to twist away. "No! Get it off!" I hear myself crying out loud, even more afraid because I sound so alien and desperate and upset. Why did I even put it on? "I have to take it off!" Tears are streaking down my face again as I desperately try to get out of your grasp but its like I'm struggling in quicksand and always with the touch of your hot cock pressing against me eagerly.

Last edited by gaggirl; 11-13-2010 at 06:53 PM.
Old 11-14-2010, 03:49 AM   #69
Legosi
Privileged Member

"I have to take it off!" You start to thrash and struggle in my arms. "What's the matter baby?" I tighten my grip, pressing my cock harder against the smooth skin of your ass. "You look good in it." You continue to struggle in my arms, but you're more frantic then forceful. I wrap my arms around you, pinning your arms to your side as I lift you up and carry you out of the bathroom, tossing you onto your back on the bed.

"Calm down." I climb on top of you on the bed, pinning your hands on either side of your head. "You need to calm down now," Your face is once more a mess of tears, damn I want you. "It's buttfuck time now baby, if you don't calm down and be a good girl this is gonna hurt a lot worse then it has to." You're still trying to struggle but I easily pin you down with my weight. "Do I need to cuff you again?"
Old 11-14-2010, 06:50 AM   #70
gaggirl
* yawn *

I struggled hard. I know what the matter is! I look too good in it. That’s the problem. Having my arms pinned to my side while I was carried out of the bathroom to directly to the bed almost drove me insane! I fought to free my arms, my legs kicking out wildly, catching on the door jamb to try and prevent you taking me out of the room. “Put me down!!”

Once on the bed you pin me down and warn me to calm, telling me whats coming next. I knew it would come eventually but now, its way too much to contemplate. “No! No please not that!” I cry. “oh god not that!” My legs shake and cheeks clench thinking about it. Thats not good being so tense already! If not now its going to happen tomorrow. Your smug lustful look and almost growl coming from your throat reminds me how much your getting off on my reaction. It’s the cuffs that break me. “No not the cuffs! I don’t want them please! please why cant you leave me alone?” I wail in misery.

Last edited by gaggirl; 11-14-2010 at 06:53 AM.
Old 11-14-2010, 01:16 PM   #71
Legosi
Privileged Member

"You're just too pretty baby," I force a kiss on your lips, "So pretty," I run my lips down from your mouth, over your neck, to your cleavage. "Mmmm..." I groan happily as my mouth plays with the soft tit flesh left exposed by the costume. "You look so cute in this outfit baby," I rub my cock eagerly against your naked pussy, "That's why I'm gonna fuck your ass while your wearing it, do something nice and dirty to you while you look so sweet and innocent." I release one of your hands for a moment and hold up a pair of cuffs in front of your face.

"Are you gonna make me use these, or are you going to behave?" I rub my throbbing cock against your pussy again, "I'm gonna stick my dick in your ass either way, just lie still while I get you ready for it. Come on baby, be a good girl." I lower my voice for a moment, "Be a smart girl."
Old 11-16-2010, 10:07 PM   #72
gaggirl
* yawn *

I try to wriggle away from your mouth, crying "no! please stop it!" and pushing back against your wrists that you keep pinned down. You say "Im gonna fuck your ass while your wearing it, do something nice and dirty to you while you look so sweet and innocent". I knew it! the moment I put the thing on, it did make me look angelic and sexy at the same time and knew it would only add to my own misery, the worst kind I havent ever experienced at your hands, and about to again. I simply cry and shake my head knowing that pleading will only add to your enjoyment, as I try to ignore your cock stroking itself up and down my slit, teasing my clit and then my pussy.
"no please i dont want the cuffs" I stop fighting against you for a second and lay my head to the side looking out at the dark night wishing I was out there, running away. But then your warning about being smart came out in such a menacing tone I started crying again and cover my face with my free arm so you dont get the satisfaction.
"Ill do what you want"
Old 11-17-2010, 06:08 AM   #73
Legosi
Privileged Member

"There's my good girl." I brush your arm away from your face and give you slow, gentle kiss on the lips. "This is gonna be fun." I release you're arms and pull back slightly, reaching down and pulling a tube of lubricant out from under the bed. I squirt a generous amount on my index finger, my thumb teases your clit as I push my lubricated finger into your ass. "You're just as tight as I remember you," I start pumping my finger in and out.

Last edited by Legosi; 11-17-2010 at 06:13 AM.
Old 11-17-2010, 04:46 PM   #74
gaggirl
* yawn *

" Its not going to be fun" I whimper, covering my face again after you remove the awful lips that you forced me to kiss. I feel you move as if retrieving something, trying to push my thighs back together instinctively when I hear the wet sticky sound of you lubricating your cock. I shake my head and take my arm away, pleading "No please dont do it! anything else. Ill do anything, just not that! not again" I cry. I jump and gasp at the awful intrusion of your finger in my ass! I hate it so much! SO humiliating....
Old 11-17-2010, 11:11 PM   #75
Legosi
Privileged Member

"Calm down baby," I feel you jump, your ass clenching around my finger. "Easy..." I squirt more lube onto my fingers, working a second finger inside you. My thumb continues to play with your clit as I stretch out your rear passage. "I went to a lot of trouble to catch you again baby, and I'm gonna enjoy every little hole." I pull my fingers clear, and smear some more lube on the head of my cock. I wipe my fingers clean on a towel, I pull you legs up, resting them on my shoulders, tipping up your hips to give my cock better access to your tight little hole. I want to watch your face while I'm fucking you.

"Here it comes baby," I rub my cock up and down the crack of your ass, leaning in so that my forehead is touching yours. I look into your tear soaked eyes and lick my lips. I cover your mouth with mine as I push the head of cock into your ass.

Last edited by Legosi; 11-18-2010 at 01:31 AM.
Old 11-22-2010, 06:45 PM   #76
gaggirl
* yawn *

I cant stop crying while biting my lips, the only thing that stops me from howling outright at the humiliation and pain that I'm already suffering and its just your fingers! I absolutely hate the feeling of your fingers working at the wrong place. I cant believe this is happening all over again. "here it comes" You say, and lean in, making me automatically clench in panic, and then my panic doubles knowing that was exactly the wrong thing to do. Furiously shaking my head, I bed "no no! please dont! dont! NOOooooo!" I feel the head of your cock at my rear hole, pushing insistently. I scream into your mouth as the sharp cramps that make me feel like I'm splitting apart around your cock make me feel sick to the stomache. In vain I try to relax, forcing myself, but it just doesnt happen and as you push yourself all the way in the pain only increases along with my scream.
Old 11-24-2010, 04:39 AM   #77
Legosi
Privileged Member

I groan in satisfaction when I'm finally inside you to the hilt. My hungry lips muffle your screams as I grind my pelvis against your ass. I pull back slightly, your rear passage squeezing me so tightly, despite the attention of my fingers and the generous amount of lube. I push in again with another groan of pure pleasure. So good...

"Mmmmm, I missed this ass," I cover your mouth with my hand as I pull my lips away from your mouth. "Stop screaming, you're hurting my ears." I slowly start pumping into you, harder and deeper with each stroke. I groan loudly, unabashedly, I want you to know exactly how much I'm enjoying this. I rear up and back onto my knees, my hands running over your hips, stroking your soft smooth legs and sliding down to squeeze your ass as I thrust into you.

"You look so nice and sexy baby," I groan, my fingers digging into your cheeks, "Just like a little angel. My little angel."

Last edited by Legosi; 11-24-2010 at 06:22 AM.
Old 11-24-2010, 05:06 PM   #78
gaggirl
* yawn *

"no!" the pain is intense. "Stop it! Please just stop for a minute!" I scream, thinking that if only I could get a chance to relax it might not hurt so much. As I'm fighting to remove your hand off my mouth, you run your hands up and down my legs ignoring my pleas. I bite my arm to try and cope with the pain, facing from side to side, feeling the throbbing pulse in your cock as you move. Its still too much pain as you push in and out of my ass groaning too loudly. I feel like I'm being ripped apart. I cant take it!

"STOP!" I suddenly lash out and jab you hard in the eye with my fingers. I keep pushing against your chest and moving my hips back in an effort to wriggle backwards as the pain from your cock stabs through my bowel unabated.
Old 11-24-2010, 11:57 PM   #79
Legosi
Privileged Member

"Damnit!" I raise my hand to my eye, "You little cunt!" I lash out with the back of my hand, sending a sharp blow across your face. Before when we broke the table I thought it was kind of funny. I'm fine with you pushing against me, it's fun that way, but not actually hitting me. I grab you around the throat. "YOU. DO. NOT. HIT. ME!" I growl, squeezing your throat a little tighter with each word. "If you ever do that again I will beat you to a bloody pulp and bury you in the woods do you understand?" My hand is starting to shake from the force I'm applying to your throat.

Last edited by Legosi; 11-25-2010 at 02:47 AM.