Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Role Play Rape
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 10-13-2010, 12:54 PM   #21
Legosi
Privileged Member

Legosi Level 8 (800+)Legosi Level 8 (800+)Legosi Level 8 (800+)Legosi Level 8 (800+)Legosi Level 8 (800+)Legosi Level 8 (800+)Legosi Level 8 (800+)

"That's the one thing I forgot," I uncuff your other ankle and have a brief struggle to hold them down, "I was going to get some padded cuffs for you so you wouldn't hurt your wrists like last time," I finally sit down across the back of your knees as I start to take off your black high heeled boots "Oh well, can't remember everything."

"Can the real man bullshit baby," I get one boot off and let it fall to the ground. "And quit your goddamned whining about how bad I fucked up your life." The other boot comes off and I turn foreword again, still pinning your legs down with my weight. "I've been watching you for almost a month, your life is just fine." I reach around underneath you and start to unbuckle your belt taking the opportunity to grind my dick against your ass. "Mmmmm..."

"You've got a good job, you're in great shape, and you're going out on dates and getting banged again." I get your belt undone and pull down the zipper, "Oh by the way, that pretty boy you spent the night with a week ago? I wouldn't make any long term plans with him, he spent the next night with a little brunette." I start to tug your pants along with your underwear down over your hips. "I guess it just could have been his sister," I have to get off of your legs to pull your pants the rest of the way off, I barely manage to keep from getting a tooth knocked out. "His very young very pretty sister." With the exception of a pair of sexy pink knee high socks your now naked from the waist down, and my dick is throbbing.

I quickly strip out my sweats and flip you over onto your back, forcing myself between your still thrashing legs. "I missed this pussy," I moan as I grind the head of my cock against your slit. "Did it miss me?"

Last edited by Legosi; 10-13-2010 at 01:10 PM.
Legosi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2010, 09:59 PM   #22
gaggirl
* yawn *

gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

So because I put my life back together I'm fine? As you pull off my boots hearing them being dropped on the wooden floor I think back over the many months I couldn't let anyone touch me. Come to think of it, I had been on many dates in recent months but even if I went all the way with a couple of them, I hadn't come with a real cock inside me since ... you.

Your pressing against my as an groaning and unbuckling my belt. I push my face into the bed to stifle my own cries as you keep talking. I'm getting "banged" again. How crude! You must be talking about Paul, a guy that I am considering seeing casually.

"god I don't care about him!" I lash out with my legs which only helped you pull the pants from my legs. Too bad I missed your face. "its nothing serious!" I kick again but you've moved away and I hear you stripping. I realise that didn't exactly help my argument so bury my face into the bed again and scream in frustration.

Flipped over I savagely kick at you, but you still mange to get between my legs anyway moaning about how you've missed my pussy. Your cock head is sliding up and down my slit getting ready to impale me.
"NOOoooooo!" I keep kicking, moving my hips sideways to scissor them together and use my cuffed hands to lift myself backwards and wriggle like mad backwards up the bed until I cant feel your cock against my pussy lips anymore. My tits bounce on my heaving chest as I struggle to get my legs closed again. My backs arched as I writhe and my heads back on the bed to the side.

"No dont!! dont do this to me again!" I plead.
gaggirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2010, 10:24 PM   #23
Legosi
Privileged Member

Legosi Level 8 (800+)Legosi Level 8 (800+)Legosi Level 8 (800+)Legosi Level 8 (800+)Legosi Level 8 (800+)Legosi Level 8 (800+)Legosi Level 8 (800+)

Where the hell do you think you're going to go? I grab you by the waist and pull you to me again rubbing the tip of my cock against your lower lips a second time. I let you pull out of my grasp again as you frantically thrash and wiggle yourself up again. I pull you back again and then let you pull foreword again a few more times. I'm laughing, enjoying our little game, letting you wear yourself out. Finally I tire of it gripping you around the waist and holding you down firmly as I push the head of my cock past your lips.

"You'll like it once it's in there baby you know you will," I raise myself up and then push down, driving my cock into you with my weight. "There's my tight little pussy!" I groan happily, it feels so good to be inside you again...
Old 10-13-2010, 11:32 PM   #24
gaggirl
* yawn *

gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I dont know why I torture myself by keeping on trying to get away, pleading for you to "let go of me" you just keep dragging me right back again, laughing as I'm crying. Finally I see that snarl on your lip as you hold me down and I know I'm literally fucked.

I lay my had back down on the bed as you thrust in, right to the hilt into my unlubricated cunt. "AHH!" I wince as every inch of you stretches my walls. I cant believe your inside me again! It still feels like a nightmare having you between my legs, your cock pushing right up into me lustfully while your groaning in pleasure. And I have days of this to endure?

"AhHHhh noooo. stop it! please!" I'm more crying to myself as you begin moving, each thrust still feeling sharp and agonizingly uncomfortable as your cock pushes defiantly against my tightness. My chest heaves under you as I whimper and struggle to relax my pussy. The metal around my wrists is killing me. I try to focus on that to stop me thinking about how it feels to have your throbbing hot cock inside me.

Last edited by gaggirl; 10-13-2010 at 11:35 PM.
Old 10-14-2010, 05:57 AM   #25
Legosi
Privileged Member

"Just relax baby," I coo softly as my hands run over your the taut muscles of your thighs, "Relax." I run my hands up your body to your face and make you look at me. "Stop fighting it, you're only gonna hurt yourself." I kiss your forehead as I pump my cock in and out of your scorching little pussy. "Just relax and be my good little girl again."

"I'm sorry I lied last time baby" I lean in as I fuck you, kissing your face, your neck, your breasts, you feel so good underneath me again. I grab your bra and tear it open as I ride you, sucking and nibbling at your nipples. "I've never had a better pussy then this." I run my hands over your smooth stomach and hips, "It's perfect, my perfect little pussy."

"So tight...!" I grunt and groan as I ride you, harder and deeper with each thrust, the sound of our bodies slapping together rising over the crackling of the fire. "So good...!" I kiss you hard on the mouth my tongue pushing hungrily against your lips. It's been months since my last fuck, I don't know how long I'll be able to last, but it's okay, we've got plenty of time...

Last edited by Legosi; 10-14-2010 at 06:07 AM.
Old 10-14-2010, 06:54 AM   #26
gaggirl
* yawn *

I know I'm fighting it! Your thrusts slowly hurt less, but then your pumping deeper into me and going a little harder, working my cunt as you start to get close really fast.
"noooo dont touch me like that" I whimper, still writhing under you every time you touch or kiss some place moving so that your fingers and lips dont stay. A frustrating game of chase I'm going to lose. I cant stand it! Your almost touching me like a lover would, softly caressing me. Making me look at you. sucking my nipples which sends ecstatic feelings.
"It's not!" maybe I can turn you off me?"there's better!" It does feel tight, Im still fighting it, and now trying to move my head so that your tongue which is pressing against my lips with grunts behind me cant get into my mouth and rape me there as well. I wonder how long its been since you raped someone? Or fucked someone?
"MMMMmm!" I protest against your lips as I feel your cock get even bigger, swelling and ready to pump me full of come. Your so deep and fucking me harder and panting heavily. "Oh no! dont" Why do I keep wasting my breath? Your going to do what you want, I'm helpless under you.
Old 10-14-2010, 06:04 PM   #27
Legosi
Privileged Member

"Mmmmm... fuck...yes!" I feel my cock swelling, my balls filled to bursting with sperm as my thrusts become violent, stabbing into you erraticly all sense of rhythm gone as all of my thoughts narrow down to only one impulse... MUST... CUM...!

I grab your face holding it still inches from my own, staring into your eyes as I slam against you. "Mine... all mine...!" I groan as I thust one last time as I start to pump your pussy full of my cream. My hips twitch against you in time with the contractions in my cock, milking every last drop deep into your pussy. I give a happy groan as I shudder against you one last time and collapse on top of you, my head resting on the soft warm pillow of your breasts as I try to catch my breath.

"I missed you baby." I gasp breathlessly, I play with your nipple in my mouth waiting for my heart to finally stop pounding...

Last edited by Legosi; 10-14-2010 at 06:47 PM.
Old 10-14-2010, 09:44 PM   #28
gaggirl
* yawn *

I shake my head wordlessly. Far from missing you I did the opposite. I tried to pretend you never existed. The violence of your orgasm was raw. The look on your face scared me so much I didn’t utter a word watching your orgasm unfold. I shook my head and squeezed my eyes shut but it didn’t stop the feeling of your cock wedged as far into me as far as you could push it, the contractions of your shaft and the inevitable flooding of my pussy with your hated seed. There was so much of it I wondered if you would never stop coming and I finally couldn’t take it anymore and cried and protested about it.

I don’t move with your mouth on my nipple allowing myself to be used like a toy just for now while I scrambled to get my thoughts together. Finally I relax the fists that I’d clenched just before the first waves of your orgasm hit. I don’t want you on me, the skin contact is uncomfortable and itches. I shift my hips under you and your cock slides out, along with what felt like torrents of cum. “Ugh”.I grunt, trying to move my torso over to release the pressure on my wrists. I feel sick.

I take a deep breath and say quietly. “is this the only way you can get it? By taking it?“ I shift again more violently to remove you. “get off me… sick fuck” I mutter, suddenly feeling like even more like being sick as another warm river of come leaks out of my sore pussy, and its all I can smell. "God" I groan "get off me!"
Old 10-15-2010, 01:24 AM   #29
Legosi
Privileged Member

"Is this the only way you can get it? By taking it?" You've developed quite the little tongue since I saw you last time. I like it.

"I'm actually not sure," I shift my weight to stay on top of your twisting body, "Never tried getting it the other way, always seemed so damned boring." I plant myself firmly on you holding you down with my weight. "Is this the part where you tell me that real men don't rape? Try and score a moral victory on me by making me feel emasculated?" I chuckle again, my hands sliding down to squeeze your rear.

"You be sure and save that speach for later baby. It'll be fun to listen to when I've got my dick up your ass again." I suddenly roll off of you onto my feet again. "But first dinner, then dessert." I start off towards the kitchen...
Old 10-15-2010, 06:38 AM   #30
gaggirl
* yawn *

I watch you go to the kitchen, hatefully mulling over what you said. Never tried any other way? I sit up pushing the come out, glad to be rid of most of it. I shuffle armlessly to the edge of the bed.

"What thats how you lost your virginity? " I start giggling. "well that makes sense. " I say nastily." it's quite sad isn't it. obviously no one wanted to do you! I don't blame them!"

I get off the bed and walk to the bathroom pausing at the door way. "stick your fucking dinner I don't want anything to do with you!" I kick the door open so hard wIth a back kick it bounces off the wall and shuts me in the bathroom alone. I hoped there was a lock but there isn't one. Fuck. At least I am not looking at you anymore.

I cant straighten my legs out and keep the door shut either. I sink down in the corner next to the toilet. Im weeping quietly into my knees. Shit! I cant believe this is happening again. theres no way out. What the fuck am I going to do?

Last edited by gaggirl; 10-15-2010 at 06:40 AM.
Old 10-15-2010, 12:14 PM   #31
Legosi
Privileged Member

"Aw baby, if you're not careful you're gonna hurt my feelings," The sound of loud sizzling is heard from the kitchen. I work for a little while, cooking and setting the table, I take a bite when it's finally a nice golden brown. Damn, that's pretty good, salty and buttery, just melts in your mouth, well it cost enough. I knock on the bathroom door "It's ready baby, if you really don't want it that's okay, but that means we're going right back to bed." I open the door, "Wouldn't you rather have something to eat first baby? Come on don't pout."

Last edited by Legosi; 10-15-2010 at 02:07 PM.
Old 10-15-2010, 11:08 PM   #32
gaggirl
* yawn *

"You dont HAVE any feelings!" I scream. You probably didnt hear me through all the noise coming from the kitchen. Its cold in the room sitting on the tile in nothing but socks. In no time the smell wafts in under the door and my empty stomache grumbles hungrily.

I hadnt eaten anything all day. No! I dont want it. I press my eyes into my cold knees ignoring you at first. Ignoring the pain in my guts. I dont want to go back out there to that (the bed) either. I dont want this at all! crying again and hurriedly dip down to wipe my eyes on my socks before you see, sniffing.

You open the door completely unaffected by my miserable self bailed up in the corner of the bathroom. Theres just amusement in your eyes. Smirking.

"Are you deaf?" I say, loud and exaggeratedly sarcastic, "I told you I dont want your food. And I'm not going back to that fucking bed." I look away from you back to the floor, mumbling "fuck off you demented asshole."
Old 10-15-2010, 11:22 PM   #33
Legosi
Privileged Member

"Well I guess I could just fuck you right here then," I walk in and crouch down next to you, "But I'm kind of hungry." There's an audible grumble from your stomach, "And it sounds like your little tummy is too." I hold a fork up to your lips, there's a small lump of golden brown food on it, dripping visibly with butter. "Just try it baby, it's foie gras. It's all the way from France, I bought it just for you. Come on try it."
Old 10-16-2010, 01:30 AM   #34
gaggirl
* yawn *

Yuck. I have no idea what that is but the fact that theres fat dripping off it takes away the hunger pains. I screw my nose up and look away.
Old 10-16-2010, 04:15 AM   #35
Legosi
Privileged Member

"Okay," I raise the fork to my lips and enjoy some more buttery goodness. "Okay baby." I leave the bathroom and go back to the dining table and start moving everything to the kitchen counter. In a few moments I'm standing over you again.

"I know why you're being a pouty little girl," I grab you roughly by the arms, pulling you to your feet, "You haven't got to cum yet." I drag you out into the main room, giving your ass a hard smack as you struggle. "And last time you didn't cum until I got a little rough with you." I shove you facefirst over the table, keeping my hand on the small of your back to hold you down. "I don't have a car in here to fuck you over like last time, I guess this will have to do"

"You'll feel a lot better after this," I press my hard cock head against your warm cum soaked slit...
Old 10-16-2010, 04:27 AM   #36
gaggirl
* yawn *

it did smell good but I'm glad its gone. I feel like I won a little victory. You can rape me but you cant make me eat.

"oh goody your back again" I scowl, making it difficult for you to lift and force me out since I'm fighting you all the way, laughing at your threat to make me come. "I'm not going to come with you again!" scoffing, "that was a fluke!" and find myself slammed down face first into the table. "Ommf!"

I am struggling as you hold me down and press your half hard cock against my slit. As I pant into the table from expelling the sudden burst of energy I wonder if maybe it would have been better to put this off.

"okay okay! I change my mind!" It seems like you hesitate."Ill eat with you!" That was so hard to say. A bitter pill. "Please?"
Old 10-16-2010, 06:03 AM   #37
Legosi
Privileged Member

"Now you're ready to be a good little girl?" I let my cock tease your slit for a moment, "Well since you said please..." I grab the chair, letting you up off of the table and sitting you down. "Alright baby." I pull the dishes off of the counter and put them in front of you.

"Foie Gras is made of goose, the French consider it a romantic delicacy. I sauteed it with butter, portabello mushrooms, and just a pinch of salt, there's also garlic mashed potatoes, and a little asparagas for an aphrodesiac."

I pull up a chair and sit down next to you, digging my fork into the Gras and holding it up to your lips. "Taste." My other hand brushes absentmindedly over the soft warm skin of your thigh.
Old 10-16-2010, 08:37 AM   #38
gaggirl
* yawn *

Relief. Sitting on the chair I feel like shriveling up inside, looking longingly at the door. This is so mundane. I wonder how long I can drag this out?

Not as long as I would like, I realise with crushing disappointment, trying not to show the violently sick feeling of my face that the ugly sight of mushrooms and asparagus gives me.

Pulling up a chair you put a fork to my lips loaded with the meat. I open my mouth and feel it pushed in against my tongue. I'm almost too scared to chew it, since I hate trying anything new. I figure that if Id not eaten it by now I either didn't like it or wasn't missing anything. As I slowly chew and swallow it, I'm relieved that it wasn't too bad. I want my wrists uncuffed.

"aren't you going to eat with me." I cant even look you in the eye yet. You have gone to all this trouble so it would seem unlikely you planned to kill me ultimately. If I'm going to pull this off I'm going to have to become a much better actress. "if you uncuff me I can feed myself." then I remembered I was spared another rape with my manners, adding "please" with a nervous smile.
Old 10-16-2010, 12:33 PM   #39
Legosi
Privileged Member

"Oh I'm eating," I take a big forkfull and chew it with relish, this stuff is damned good. I savor the juice from one of the mushrooms, "Mmmmmm." I should have been a chef. I slip another forkfull into your mouth. You're acting so docile all of the sudden, let me guess...

"If you uncuff me I can feed myself." I suppress a chuckle, how did I know that was coming? It's a little insulting how dumb you must think I am, but I'll play along for a while. "I don't know baby, I'm not sure if I'll be able to trust you. I don't mind feeding you," I push another forkfull into your mouth and follow it with a kiss, pushing my tongue inside your mouth. "Mmmmm, you taste good."

"Come here," I decide to test how far you're willing to take your new passivity and pull you into my lap, your back to my chest. My cock is an iron rod again, curving upward, the head rubbing against your soft skin. "Are you ready to be my good little girl again baby?"

"Come on baby, even if I take your cuffs off what are you gonna do?" I point to the door, "The padlock's a combination lock, I know the combination, you don't, you still won't be able to get out." I push another forkfull against your tongue, "The windows are all barred up, no where to go baby. No phone, you won't be able to call anyone, there's nothing you can do." My free hand starts to play with your tits.

"For the next couple days you're gonna be my little toy, just like you were a year ago." I run my hand over your cheek, "And then I'll let you go, just like I did last time. I'm not gonna hurt you," I wrap my arm around your waist enjoying the feeling of your soft warm body against me, my hot, rock hard cock pressing against your ass, "As long as you don't make me."

"Now I'm gonna fuck you again baby, are you gonna be a good little girl for me or are you gonna make me hurt you?"
Old 10-16-2010, 06:09 PM   #40
gaggirl
* yawn *

"Oh I'm eating," you say, and I watch you eat hoping you choke on it. If you don’t take these off soon I’m going to go bananas. I open my mouth to another forkful with your tongue following it. Another second and I would have been forced to look away or bite it. I stare down at the plate suppressing a shudder.

I only mildly resisted when you pulled me into your lap, the pubic hair itching my skin and your cock hard rubbing forward against my channel up to the hood covering my clit. Alarmed, I hopped and shifted my hips to the side so I didnt feel it so much, except my quads are straining trying to hold myself up off you rather than simply relaxing.
"For the next couple days you're gonna be my little toy, just like you were a year ago." I almost choke on another forkful of food, suddenly a burning desire to not be sitting on your lap but stabbing you with the fork. Maybe I would tie you up and torture the combination from you.

"And then I'll let you go, just like I did last time. I'm not gonna hurt you," I hate the way your pawing and groping at me. Making my blood boil. Telling me your going to fuck me again as my legs shake from the lactic acid building up in the muscles. Its all I can do to sit there taking all the touching and filthy promises. I shift again on your lap trying to move off away from your rock hard cock pressing into my skin. Ill do anything to put it off.

“And what then?” I snap, remembering myself switching to nice again, “Are you going to keep coming back and torturing me?” I sigh, “Well if you have everything locked up tight as you say what does it matter if I’m cuffed or not?“ I say smoothly, hoping my real feelings are hidden. "Uncuff me and we can eat together and then fuck afterwards?”

Last edited by gaggirl; 10-16-2010 at 06:12 PM.