Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Role Play Rape
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 10-14-2010, 09:22 PM   #21
gaggirl
* yawn *

gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I see you fiddling with the remote. My eyes pop out of my head at the horrible thought of another shock. "No no! do-" again the voltage shoots through my neck into the rest of my body.
When I come to I'm laying on the bed with my hands attached to the hooks in the wall and some of my muscles are still cramping. "Dont do that to me again you'll kill me" I moan, feeling fried.
You come at me with a knife. I start straining my arms against the attachments looking from your eyes to the knife and back again."nooooo! Dont hurt me! Please!" I plead. You could do anything to me and I cant do a thing to stop you.
"why are you doing this to me" I cry as you come much closer to my legs which I'm too scared to move. What did I do so wrong?
gaggirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2010, 11:34 AM   #22
Colossos
Privileged Member

Colossos has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Colossos has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Colossos has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Colossos has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Colossos has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Colossos has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Colossos has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Colossos has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Colossos has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via MSN to Colossos Send a message via Yahoo to Colossos

"Because i can, i thought you already understood this" i sax and place the knife between your legs: "You better dont move or i could accidentally hurt you"
I move the blade up, over your tummy around your breasts onto your throat."And i really dont want to look for a new toy because the old one's broken" i smile, still holding the blade on your throat.

"Will you be a nice girl now and let me do what i want or shall i try to find out how deep i need to cut your clothes off?" i ask grabbing your head by your hair and pushing you into my sight.
Old 10-15-2010, 10:56 PM   #23
gaggirl
* yawn *

gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

What a stupid answer. Still weak and shaky, with tremors beginning to vibrate through my legs to my gut, my heart and my arms as the knife is placed between my legs and to my neck. I feel the sharpness of it poking into my sensitive throat. I look into your eyes searching them to see if you would really kill me and when I cant stand looking into your eyes anymore I cant look away thanks to the handful of hair you take into your fist.

"Will you be a nice girl now and let me do what i want......?"I whimper and nod my head.
Old 10-16-2010, 06:00 AM   #24
Colossos
Privileged Member

Colossos has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Colossos has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Colossos has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Colossos has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Colossos has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Colossos has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Colossos has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Colossos has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Colossos has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

"Good" i release your head and place the knife aside you. "Lets see what all that workout you did made of your body" i move my hands over your chest, starting to undo your jacket forcefully, hunting after whats hiding beneath.

As soon as im able to i push your jacket aside and rip your t-shirt off, looking at your breasts, grabbing them and squeezing them hard. "What a wonderfull pair of titts you've got. I guess you're very proud about them" my head moves down and i lick your nipples, then bitting them.

"Delicious" i say looking at you with a smile, while my hands move down to your pants. Trying to discover the last piece of privacy you've got.
Old 10-16-2010, 08:45 AM   #25
gaggirl
* yawn *

Your hands are so possessive as they caress my breasts through the unzipped jacket, watching my face to see my reaction. Im trembling and gasp when you bite my nipples. your hands burn my skin. Im not proud of them at all! Not now. Now they betray me. They make me more attractive to you and turn you on. as you knead them I hear your breath becoming heavy.

oh god! Not my pants! I groan and bite my lip tighter so that it almost bleeds, willing myself to stay still. I wish you wouldnt! My eyes tear up as I focus on a spot on the wall trying not to feel your sleazy possessive hands yanking down my gym pants.
Old 10-17-2010, 09:38 AM   #26
Colossos
Privileged Member

I slowly pull down your last pieces of clothes, like a present. Happily discovering what my new toy looks alike, and as i see shaved and piercied. Very delicious.

I lick my lips:"I see your well prepared" and move my hand between your legs, feeling your most private zone. "I like the way you are" while moving my hands over your shaved cunt and playing with your piercing.
Old 10-17-2010, 11:55 PM   #27
gaggirl
* yawn *

god, I groan, thats so disgusting. The way you inspect, commenting, touching and feeling, admiring my most private place.

I blush crimson and wish I could hide my face somewhere waiting for the humiliation to end, and wish with all my heart that I could switch off and not feel you playing with my peircing. please stop please stop.... I move my head to the other side trying to force my mind somewhere else as a whimper escapes my lips.
Old 10-18-2010, 03:10 PM   #28
Colossos
Privileged Member

I grab your head, looking at you with lustfull eyes, "dont worry, as long as you play your role ill be gentle" my free hand moves around your side of the face, stroking you softly.

i release your head and stand up, undressing myself in front of you for the first time, my hard cock jumping out of my pants as i push them off.
As soon as im done, i knee aside your face."You know what to do. Now go to work or i have to teach you another lesson"
Old 10-19-2010, 02:02 AM   #29
gaggirl
* yawn *

Im a rabbit caught in lights as my eyes follow you off the bed, watching you undress until i see your cock fully erect ready to take advantage of me, then I look away. You dont need me to cooperate, not with the wall hooks and stupid collar.

I keep looking away, stating to cry again and when I feel you move on the bed I close my eyes. no keep it away from me! I curl my legs up and roll my hips to the side. You expect me to suck your cock. I shake my head with my tearful eyes, a shuddering sob past my lips. I just cant bring myself to do it! I look sick and disgusted.
Old 10-19-2010, 01:04 PM   #30
Colossos
Privileged Member

I slap you hard, "this is just a warning, next time ill use the collar" my hand grabs your hair and pulls your head up, forcing your face in front of my hard cock. my other hand slapping my cock in your face, rubbing him over your lipps.

"Open your mouth and suck my cock slut, if you blow me good ill put on some lube befor i slam my cock inside your cunt" i explain waiting for you to decide what you do next.

"so?" i ask releasing your head and my cock, moving my hands downwards between your legs, slowly spreading your pussy lips to rub my finger over your clit and your hot hole.
Old 10-19-2010, 10:25 PM   #31
gaggirl
* yawn *

"AH!" I cry from the slap cowering under the hair dashed across my face. My jaw burns a little. I feel it over my lips,trying to press itself past them. I screw up my face and only open my mouth hesitantly with the mention of the collar. I loathed the shock and dont want it again.

Your cock slides in over my tongue to the back of my throat, and i begin sucking your cock, back and forth over the shaft and licking the head, while I squeeze my thighs together so that the pressure on my clit and pussy from your hand is reduced.
Old 10-20-2010, 01:37 PM   #32
Colossos
Privileged Member

I moan as i slide inside your mouth, enjoying the feeling of your warm mouth and your soft tongue and lips. "come on, you can do better i know it, show me your cock sucking skills"

my hands continue playing with your pussy as i feel your tights closing. i release your cunt and slap your titts. "Open your fucking legs. You are mine now. I do what i want or do i need to teach you how serious i am?" i ask angrily, forcing my hand back between your legs, pushing myself onto your cunt with force and pushing two fingers inside you.
Old 10-22-2010, 02:59 AM   #33
gaggirl
* yawn *

I gasp at the sudden intrusion almost escaping up th bed into the wall, but your cock is in my mouth and stabs down to the back forcing me to gag and retch.
"RRMMMMM" That hurt! I slowly open my quivering legs to your rough hands, frowning and looking worried, my pleading eyes looking up at you as I start working with more skill than I wanted to demonstrate. Id much rather bite it.
I open my jaw to become more accomdating and take more care with sucking your cock. More tongue. More suction. More saliva. the noise of my mouth slurping on your manhood and your grunts are my whimpers fill the room.

Last edited by gaggirl; 10-22-2010 at 03:20 AM.
Old 10-24-2010, 05:57 PM   #34
Colossos
Privileged Member

"Fuck... " i moan while i force my cock in and out your mouth, listening to the noises you make while i mouthrape you. "... you feel incredible"
"your such a great fuck. i cant wait to train you and hopefully youll win the challenge for me" i groan.

I push your head of my cock. "Enough now. Time for some real action dont you think?" i smile and rub some lube on my cock. "I hope youll enjoy it as much as i will but i guess you'll not"
Old 10-24-2010, 06:34 PM   #35
gaggirl
* yawn *

"what challenge what are you talking about" I whimper, glad to have your cock out of my mouth and wishing my hands were free as my fingers open and close to pump the blood around. I watch you with disgust as your lube yourself, stroking your length until its glistening . Oh no... no!
I curl my legs up and shake my head looking away, even knowing that your soon going to be forcing it inside my tightly clenched dry pussy but I dont dare say anything.

Last edited by gaggirl; 10-24-2010 at 06:38 PM.
Old 10-26-2010, 02:12 PM   #36
Colossos
Privileged Member

"thats something you better not know" i say, moving my legs between yours and rubbing my wet cock over your pussy lips. "maybe i could tell you a bit but what do i get in reward?" i ask "i think, it will tell you much about whats going to happen to you"

"istn this worth enougth to be a bit more gentle? knowing what im going to do with you?" my hands massage your breasts as i lay ontop of you, my cock rubbing against your cunt. "Why dont you beg me to fuck you. I guess this is worth some future sight?
Old 10-27-2010, 05:04 PM   #37
gaggirl
* yawn *

I feel your cock still sliding against my lips poised and ready to thrust. No! I arch my back and try to move myself backwards. I dont think I want to know what the chellenge entails, even as in my mind Im snarling about how Ill never beg you. Never! Either way, your cocks going to hurt, its going to drive me to the edge of insanity and when you come in me its going to disgust me more than anything else Ive ever known. Im not begging for that

I cant say that out loud but I think it with a passion. I just ignore that youve asked me the question and dig my nails into the flesh of my palm with my eyes shut tight waiting with a trembling body for the rape to begin. "get it over with" I mumble, barely audible.
Old 10-28-2010, 12:15 PM   #38
Colossos
Privileged Member

"Alright, if you want it that much" i say, disappointed about you not doing what i requested, but ill make you regret it sooner or later. I release your breast and grab my bare cock, putting it in position and then slowly start to push it, with a loud groan, deep inside your cunt. "You feel incredible slave" i moan, moving my cock in and out slowly, trying to explore every single part of my toys cunt.
Old 10-28-2010, 05:16 PM   #39
gaggirl
* yawn *

"if you want it that much" you say. That makes me open my eyes and look at you, shaking my head tearfully and say "I dont want it at all!"
Your cock pushes into me, stretching me slowly until you can push into me any further. I can even feel it throbbing as my cunt accomodates you, molding itself to your cock, milking you as you start moving in and out. All I can do is cry "no" over and over again. I want to squeeze my trembling thighs together and squeeze you out but I cant, I have to lay here and take it.
Old 10-31-2010, 04:41 AM   #40
Colossos
Privileged Member

"mmmm" i moan, with each single lustfull trust i feel my hunger for you build. your breasts moving in the rythm of my thrusts giving me a wonderfull view except the tears and moaning "no" from you.
"Your a wonderfull fuck. I definitly make the right decision choosing you as my toy. Im going to fuck you hard and good every day till i win the contest. I bet with you the others wond have a choice."

I press my cock inside you as deep as i can, forcing him against your cervix. "One question my love, are you on birth control?"