Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Role Play Rape
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 09-26-2010, 06:58 PM   #1
the savage
Privileged Member

the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default Private Dance (one victim)

It's been a long dry spell. Longer than any I have ever really experienced. So if I can't pick them up in the bars, the smooth lines no longer working. Don't know what is happening, can't explain it. Since I hate masterbating, but still have needs, I've decided to buy myself out of the spell. During the day, I work as a cop, and I know of a place. It holds itself out as a "gentleman's establishment", a fancy way of saying strip club. But for the right price you can get more than a dance. We've known about it for months, but didn't shut it down. Instead we went to the owner and worked out a deal, cops get it free of charge. A great deal in a victimless crime.

When I went in, I spoke to the bouncer, my favorite isn't in tonight. but apparently they have hired several new dancers. Most of them working through college. better class of pussy. Smiling I nod and walk into the club. Scanning to make my decision.
Old 10-25-2010, 12:42 AM   #2
Fluffys_Bitch

Fluffys_Bitch Level 2 (200+)Fluffys_Bitch Level 2 (200+)Fluffys_Bitch Level 2 (200+)

I needed a job badly and no one was hiring so I asked the club for a job as my last resort. They hired me on the spot and put me right to work, giving me a strange exotic outfit to wear. It looked like a bikini so I changed in the bathroom then come out with the announcer introducing me as "candy". Typical name for a stripper.

I shrugged it off as guys started wooting and hollering as I danced the best I could on the pole, my long brown hair flying all around and my blue eyes seductively eyeing the horny men. It was embarrassing but I needed the money. I just hoped no one would need any special services tonight. The boss said that guys paid extra for it.
Fluffys_Bitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2010, 05:57 PM   #3
the savage
Privileged Member

the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

My attention is glued to the stage, watching every girl who comes on. If you are going to pay for it, might as well make it the best one you can find. The names make me laugh, cinnamon? Nobody names their kid that. I consider asking for the red head with the legs when the next dancer catches my eye. Candy. Yes, she is perfect. I don't make any noise during the dance, staring straight at her. As soon as I make up my mind, I crook my finger for the bouncer. Quickly telling him to bring her to a room for a private show.
Old 10-25-2010, 06:11 PM   #4
Fluffys_Bitch

Fluffys_Bitch Level 2 (200+)Fluffys_Bitch Level 2 (200+)Fluffys_Bitch Level 2 (200+)

I finished my danced and my stomach dropped as the bouncer motioned for me to come over. I walked to him as he said a guy wanted a private dance. He told me to go to room 4. I walked down the hall and knocked on the door. I heard you say "come in" and I took a deep breath then smiled as I opened the door.

"Hi sir. I'm...Candy." I shuddered at my new name.
Old 10-25-2010, 07:21 PM   #5
the savage
Privileged Member

Sitting, waiting for her to be brought for me. Imagining all the filthy things that I would do, time seems to crawl. Even though it is only a matter of minutes, I have imagined hours passing. The door shuts and she introduces herself as Candy. Sticking with the stage name. Whatever, I don't need to know who you are for what is going to happen in this room. Sitting in the only chair, staring at you without an expression.

"Time is wasting. Get started."
Old 10-25-2010, 10:16 PM   #6
Fluffys_Bitch

I had hoped that my first costumer would be a little nicer but I take a deep breath and start dancing on the only pole in the center of the room, trying a few moves here and there, hoping you like what I was doing. I lock my eyes on yours, trying to get a reaction from your unemotional face.
Old 10-26-2010, 05:58 PM   #7
the savage
Privileged Member

You wander away from me over to the pole. Slowly twirling and dancing around it. I didn't have you brought back here for you to stand so far away from me. Waiting for only a few moments, watching you, eyes tracking every move you make. Before calling out to you, "Yea, you work the pole real well, but I can see that out there. I wanted a full on lap dance." Actually snapping my fingers at you, trying to make you come over to me.
Old 10-26-2010, 06:53 PM   #8
Fluffys_Bitch

I stop dancing and bite my lip. I've never given a guy a lap dance before, but how hard could it be? I stride over to you, swinging my hips and bending over for you. It makes me blush but once I start dancing, I get more into the dance. I finally get to the point that I end up sitting on your lap, smiling. I hoped that if I gave you a good dance, you would give me good tips.
Old 10-26-2010, 07:13 PM   #9
the savage
Privileged Member

Starting out bashful, but quickly getting into it. Straddling my legs, ass grinding into me as you sway. Either not noticing or pretending not to notice that I am rock hard. My hand slowly slides around and runs up and down your leg. "So..." stretching out the sentence as long as I can, "What do you normally charge for..." Trailing off and looking at you expectantly.
Old 10-26-2010, 08:41 PM   #10
Fluffys_Bitch

Goosebumps trail along my leg where you touch me. Despite the room temperature being a comfortable warm temperature, your hands are freezing. I look at you and smile nervously. "I'm new here. I don't know what girls usually charge."
Old 10-26-2010, 09:44 PM   #11
the savage
Privileged Member

You're shivering, I can feel your skin standing up when my hands traces ever further up your leg. Telling me you don't know what most of the girls charge. "Neither do I. I've always gotten it free of charge." Hand tracing further and further up, while I grip your shoulder lightly with my other.
Old 10-26-2010, 10:08 PM   #12
Fluffys_Bitch

I bite my lip again. My boss would have told me if there was a man that got special services for free. I laugh nervously but try to hold my posture. "Well sir, Ill have to talk to the boss about that since I'm new." I try to go to the door, but your hands hold me in place.
Old 10-26-2010, 10:20 PM   #13
the savage
Privileged Member

My grip tightens as you try to get up. Holding you on top of me, pinning you to my lap. "No need for you to leave." Hand finally making it all the way up your leg and I start to grope at you. Leaning my face close and slowly tracing my tongue over your shoulder. "You are going to stay right here, and I am going to get everything I want from you."
Old 10-26-2010, 10:48 PM   #14
Fluffys_Bitch

My breath quickens and I start to shake. Your touch brings more goose bumps to my body as I struggle briefly. "You better let me go or ill scream for help." I tell you through clenched teeth, hoping I sounded braver than I felt. I could now feel your hard cock which made my pussy grow slightly wet. I struggled a little more, hoping to get free from your tight grasp.
Old 10-27-2010, 06:23 PM   #15
the savage
Privileged Member

"Scream huh?" My hand comes up and I smack you across the face once. Not especially hard but enough as a warning. "You're a whore with a client. One who happens to be a cop. You scream, nobody is coming through that door." Grabbing at the flimsy top you were provided by the club I yank on it until I tears away from your body. "Let's get down to it shall we."
Old 10-27-2010, 08:28 PM   #16
Fluffys_Bitch

I let out a yelp as you slap me and grab my top. "Arnt you supposed to follow the law officer?" I sail a little sarcastically, hoping that too will make me sound braver. The top is ripped from my chest and my breasts spill out of it, bouncing as I struggle a little more.
Old 10-28-2010, 06:16 PM   #17
the savage
Privileged Member

You say something stupid, sarcastic. "Am I supposed to be impressed by your smart mouth?" Staring at you with cold eyes as we struggle in the chair. You trying to get out of my lap, me trying to pull your panties off without letting you break contact with me. My tongue comes out and traces around your nipple as you try to pull away from me. "It's not breaking the law, it's turning a blind eye."
Old 10-28-2010, 11:47 PM   #18
Fluffys_Bitch

Still trying to push you away from me, I start to let out tears of panic. Your tongue tracing circles around my nipples, making them stand at attention makes me groan softly. I'm starting to lose strength in the struggle so I try harder to hit you somewhere. I hit your chest and shoulders and back, trying to get away. I can feel my panties starting to come off and I try to hold them up with a free hand while still beating you with the other.
Old 10-29-2010, 06:30 PM   #19
the savage
Privileged Member

Your hands are landing roughly all over my chest. A desperate struggle, but it does little more than amuse me. Especially when you start doing it one handed while trying to hold your panties up. The brief tug of war between us causes them to rip in half. Part coming with my hand, part going with yours. I feel the heat from your now bare pussy on my leg, and smile. "Almost." I mumble into your breast before giving them a small nip. Leaning forward, we both tumble to the floor. My hard cock jabbing into your leg as we fall.