Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Role Play Rape
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 10-10-2010, 10:35 PM   #21
Cleo
Privileged Member

Cleo Level 6 (600+)Cleo Level 6 (600+)Cleo Level 6 (600+)Cleo Level 6 (600+)Cleo Level 6 (600+)Cleo Level 6 (600+)
Send a message via MSN to Cleo Send a message via Yahoo to Cleo

Crying out as you hit me across the face, I sob out as you say that I will, I don't have a choice as you thrust into me a few more times. Feeling you lean down and bit down on my shoulder, I cry out as you massage your tongue around the marks your teeth left behind. Then I listen as you say that dying is the other option. But then my sister would have to take all the abuse.

Looking at you and remembering my sister, I look away "Fine...fine I'll do what you want...just...don't hurt my sister..."
Cleo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2010, 06:21 PM   #22
the savage
Privileged Member

the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

You tell me that you'll do whatever I want. Like I didn't know that already. "You're a slave. I'll do whatever I please to you." A few more pumps and my cock twitches. Sending my cum deep into your pussy. Looking at you with a sated smile on my face. "She's a slave too, and I'll do whatever the fuck I please with her."

Giving you one more slap as I roll of off you.
Old 10-12-2010, 04:52 PM   #23
Cleo
Privileged Member

Cleo Level 6 (600+)Cleo Level 6 (600+)Cleo Level 6 (600+)Cleo Level 6 (600+)Cleo Level 6 (600+)Cleo Level 6 (600+)

Looking at you, I furrow my eyebrows as you call me a slave and you'll do whatever you please to me, I look away from you. Feeling you pumping in and out of me, I feel your cock twitching and I bite my lip as you cum deep into my pussy, blushing deep red. Looking back at you as you call my sister a slave too, I continue looking away from you as you continue to go on to say that you'll do whatever you please with her "Please...please..."

My pleas die as i sob out as you roll off of me and I curl up into a ball, drawing my knees to my chest and lowering my eyes down to my chest sobbing quietly.
Old 10-12-2010, 06:28 PM   #24
the savage
Privileged Member

the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I watch you roll away from me and start to sob. A normal reaction for a new fish, but eventually you'll go dead inside. Though there are the rare ones who really start to enjoy it. Getting to be someone knew, do something new each and every time. Somehow, I'm putting you, and your sister into the first group. You'll fight, you'll cry, and eventually you'll go numb. If for no other reason than to protect yourself.

I stand, leaving you curled up sobbing for a moment. Walking over to the only feature in the room besides the bed. A large walk in closet. Throwing it open and thumbing through the variety of outfits in there. Ranging from tiny baby doll dresses to leather getups with lots of straps and buckles. Have to cater to every taste.

Making my selection I toss it onto the bed next to you. it looks like a simple one piece bathing suit, and it is, except for one tiny feature. On the inside is a small dildo. Only a few inches, but mean to slip easily inside you while you move and wear it. "Put it on."
Old 10-13-2010, 01:08 AM   #25
Cleo
Privileged Member

Blinking and watching you walk into the large walk in closet, I wonder what you're doing and look at the door before remembering you locked it after you came in. Sighing and closing my eyes, I continue to feel the tears going down my cheeks.

Hearing you walk out of the closet, I look at you as you throw a one piece bathing suit at me and tell me to put it on. Furrowing my eyebrows and sitting up slowly, I pick it up and turn it in my hands then widen my eyes seeing the dildo attached to it. Looking at you in astonishment, I wonder if you're serious and I see that you are.

Biting my lip, I stand, my lean legs holding me up waveringly as I step into the suit and pull it up crying out sharply as the dildo slides up into me "Oh god...no..."
Old 10-13-2010, 05:59 PM   #26
the savage
Privileged Member

I can tell from your sharp cry exactly when you have pulled it on. Knowing with a smile that you were to afraid to resist my order. Good, maybe I can start you much earlier than the normal. Every minute you aren't getting fucked is loosing me money. I open the door and bark a command at you. "Follow."

Not turning to see if you are, because even if you run where would you go. "The rules of this island are simple. When you aren't getting raped, you are to be either naked or in the fetish gear in your closet. Your picture is in a brochure so there is no need to meet the clients before they select you. You will do everything they say."
Old 10-14-2010, 09:00 AM   #27
Cleo
Privileged Member

Blinking and following you, I look around uneasily as you tell me that the rules of the island are simple. When I wasn't getting rapes, I would be naked or in the fetish gear in my closet. As we walk, I feel the dildo riding up and down in me and I bite my lip as I fight the urge to cum only after a few minutes after it rubs against my clit.

Hearing you tell me that my picture was in a brochure so there was no need to meet the clients before they selected me. And that I would do everything they say. Looking at you I shake my head but don't protest.
Old 10-15-2010, 08:14 PM   #28
the savage
Privileged Member

A quick glance over my shoulder shows you biting your lip to prevent the little thing inside your from giving to much pleasure. It is going fine until you give that tiny shake of your head at the last command. Not willing to do that? This isn't a choice you have.

I turn and grab your arm. Pulling you close to me, I press my nose against yours. Voice dropping low, very low. "We have ways of making you cooperate. Beatings. Threats against family members. Either your sister or those still on the mainland. And my personal favorite, drugs." Shoving you away I turn and continue to speak like that little interval had never happened.

"You'll get the best food and exercise and beauty products money can buy. After all, you need to be beautiful to be useful." Turning and looking at you. "Now get on your knees and suck my cock."
Old 10-16-2010, 02:13 AM   #29
Cleo
Privileged Member

Blinking and feeling you pull me to you so we're face to face, I furrow my eyebrows as you threaten me with beatings, threats against my family, my sister and your personal favorite: drugs. Crying out as you shove me away, I widen my eyes looking at you and shake my head "Y...you can't..."

Listening to you tell me that I will get the best food, exercise, and beauty products money could buy, I glare at you "I don't care about any of that...I won't eat...I'd rather starve...and I will never make myself up..."

Looking at you and hearing you tell me to get down on my knees, I think about my sister then sigh and kneel down, taking you in my mouth.
Old 10-16-2010, 09:54 AM   #30
the savage
Privileged Member

The deep sigh and the look on your face tells me that I am going to get what I want out of you. As you take my cock in your mouth, I reach into my pocket. Pulling out a syringe, making sure you don't see it. Feeling your tongue caressing my cock I jab it into the meat of your arm, hitting you with a massive dose. "Don't stop."
Old 10-16-2010, 03:16 PM   #31
Cleo
Privileged Member

Blinking and looking up at you as I continue to suck you, I see you hear you sigh in pleasure and I look away as I continue to caress your cock with my tongue. That when I felt a stab in the meat of my arm. Crying out more in surprise than pain, I look up at you as you smile at me and slide the empty syringe back into your pocket. Wondering what you gave me, I feel you massaging the place where you stabbed me and start to stroke my hair almost tenderly telling me to not stop. Whimpering, I continue to suck on you, wrapping the flat of my tongue around you as I suck on you like a lollipop.
Old 10-16-2010, 05:21 PM   #32
the savage
Privileged Member

There is a slight murmur when the needle went in, but you didn't stop. Soon the drugs will be flowing through you, weakening your mind. I simply stand almost passively letting you continue. Knowing that every second that passes gives the heroine more time to sink into your system. Pure stuff, next to no risk of OD, but you'll be helplessly hooked in only a few doses. "My soon to be junkie whore."
Old 10-16-2010, 07:13 PM   #33
Cleo
Privileged Member

Whimpering and feeling my mind start to weaken, I look up at you and furrow my eyebrows as I feel the drugs start to take effect. Feeling myself start to feel slightly high, my mind slowly coping with it, I hear you lean over and call me your soon to be junkie whore. Widening my eyes, I whimper into your cock uncertainly and slowly continue to suck on you, feelign you harden in my mouth.
Old 10-16-2010, 10:37 PM   #34
the savage
Privileged Member

You whimper and I see your hands starting to open and close slowly. The effects of the drugs taking over your head. Probably swimming right about now. Through it all you keep caressing me with your tongue. Probing the tip, licking the shaft until I am full stiff in your mouth. Looking down at you on your knees. "Rub your legs together. It'll make the thing in that suit move in and out of you. " Dropping to whisper in your ear after brushing back a strand of your hair. "It'll feel amazing."
Old 10-17-2010, 12:23 AM   #35
Cleo
Privileged Member

Blinking and looking at you as I continue to suck on you, I feel my hands opening and closing as my head is swimming from the drugs. Blinking and looking at you as you tell me to rub my legs together to move the thing inside of me, I watch as you lean down and tell me it'll feel amazing. Nodding, I start to rub my legs together and gasp out at the feeling.
Old 10-17-2010, 09:38 AM   #36
the savage
Privileged Member

I can feel the shudder when your legs start to grind together. Only enhanced by the drugs. Two more times like this and you'll be so strung out that you will beg for another hit. My hands stroke your hair for a moment, before gripping tightly onto it. Holding your head in place as I start to thrust forward. Fucking your face and throat like a pussy.
Old 10-17-2010, 11:27 AM   #37
Cleo
Privileged Member

Blinking and moaning out as the dildo moves inside of me, I feel so relaxed and high as I continue to suck on you, whimpering slightly as you grim my hair and hold my head in place as you start to thrust forwar, fucking my face and throat like a pussy. Continuing to suck on you like a vacuum I let you fuck my face and throat like that as I close my eyes and continue moving my legs around to fuck myself with the dildo.
Old 10-17-2010, 04:08 PM   #38
the savage
Privileged Member

Even as I thrust hard into your face, I can feel your mouth continuing to work on me. The way you are squirming telling me that your body is being pleasured by the dildo inside you. My fingers are flexing in your hair, knowing that I have to be catching and snagging a few strands. Probably tugging slightly painfully on those strands. I can sense when I am about to cum, and at that exact moment I pull out of your throat. Turning and biting my lip, pushing away my orgasm. Pulling you to your feet and leading you dreamily along.

"We're going to go see your sister."
Old 10-17-2010, 04:41 PM   #39
Cleo
Privileged Member

Blinking and feeling you thrust hard into my face, I cry out as you tug some hair from my scalp and I moan around your cock as the dildo moves inside of me. Feeling you pulling away from my mouth, I moan out in disappoint and look at you as youpull me to my feet and lead me along, telling me that you're going to take me to see my sister. Blinking and looking at you, it's evident that I've never used drugs before as the dildo moves inside as we walk along "W...what did you give me?"
Old 10-17-2010, 06:06 PM   #40
the savage
Privileged Member

You wonder what I gave you. "Do you really want to know." We walk, or rather giving the drugs coursing through your system I am propping you up while I walk along. Pushing open the door to your sisters room. She is still exactly how I left her. Completely nude, each limb strapped to a different post on her bed. Gag shoved deep in her mouth. A small puddle of wax on her stomach from one of the candles that provide the only illumination.

Turning to look at you, judging exactly how far gone you are from the glassyness of your eyes. Stoned. Very stoned. Smirking. Pulling another needle from my pocket and waving it under your nose. "If you want to stay this happy you'll do everything I say." Fingers running through your hair. "Climb on top of your sister and find some way to make her cum and you get another dose."