Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Miscellaneous > Idle Talk
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 03-04-2009, 05:24 PM   #1
ChiTownHoney
Pa'l Mundo

ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default Masturbatory practices and the female orgasm

So I've been thinking about something lately. I havent had sex in four months, and I dont masturbate alot but I do every couple of weeks...sometimes every month or so, thats a pretty normal pattern for me. I notice that there is a time period, a certain amount of time before I'll start feeling like I need it again. I'll say its every 2-3 weeks, I'll get the itch and if I deny it, I will eventually have an orgasm in my dream, and then I'm good for the next couple of weeks.

I have been doing that alot, just kinda denying myself an orgasm, but somehow my body forces me to achieve it by making me have one in my dreams. If you dream about having an orgasm, you are still having an orgasm right?

If we dont really need to have sex or have orgasms (which I believe we dont really need to) why is it that my body forces it on me when I deny myself?

I know women who dont even know whether they have ever had an orgasm and I know women who have only had it through sex/with their partner and they dont ever masturbate.

My question is how is it for you? Do you ever deny yourself, and how does your body react to that? How often do you pleasure yourself and do you feel like you need it? This is a question mostly for females since men are different and yes, they are going to say that they need it, I guess.
ChiTownHoney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2009, 06:21 PM   #2
Sierra
Privileged Member

Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
My question is how is it for you? Do you ever deny yourself
The only time I ever deny myself is when I anticipate being with a lover. Other than that, no. Why would I?

Quote:
How does your body react to that?
When I have denied myself, I start getting turned on by things that I would normally ignore and I start daydreaming a lot. I am not really a daydreamer normally, but when my body has needs they tend to take over.

Quote:
How often do you pleasure yourself and do you feel like you need it?
It really depends. Sometimes every day, sometimes less often. Need it? Interesting question. I wouldn't die without it. I might be crabby for a while.
Sierra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2009, 12:09 AM   #3
ChiTownHoney
Pa'l Mundo

ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I always orgasm in my dreams. Yeah, I dream about having sex and I can orgasm, and I think my body is really orgasming in real life. Its cool, but sucks if I want to abstain from orgasm and my body just forces me to have one.

I deny myself because I just want to see what happens...
ChiTownHoney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2009, 03:17 AM   #4
ShyAngel
Privileged Member

ShyAngel has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ShyAngel has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ShyAngel has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ShyAngel has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ShyAngel has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ShyAngel has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ShyAngel has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ShyAngel has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ShyAngel has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ShyAngel has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ShyAngel has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I masturbate probably about every week or so, sometimes every other week. I have on occasion had sex dreams and had an orgasm while I was sleeping. I usually wake right up when it's happening and am having an orgasm in real life. Doesn't happen very often, but is has happened. I don't deny myself, when I feel the need I give in.
ShyAngel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2009, 03:57 AM   #5
Fibonacci
Privileged Member

Fibonacci has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Fibonacci has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Fibonacci has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Fibonacci has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Fibonacci has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Fibonacci has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Fibonacci has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Fibonacci has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Fibonacci has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Fibonacci has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Fibonacci has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I masturbate quite a lot even when I am in relationship.
Usually not to the orgasm, but when I know I'll be alone for few days, then yes,
and I can do that many times a day. It is just great
It helps to feel my fantasies which I can not have in RL.

And yes, I do have a "wet dreams".
Not so often anymore, but it happens time to time.
And it usually wake me up during orgasm.
So I remember the dreams and it is really like I make that in real,
cause I have memories from that.
I'd like to have them more often
Old 03-05-2009, 08:58 AM   #6
kitty_joanne
Sleeping Siren

kitty_joanne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)kitty_joanne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)kitty_joanne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)kitty_joanne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)kitty_joanne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)kitty_joanne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)kitty_joanne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)kitty_joanne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)kitty_joanne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)kitty_joanne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)kitty_joanne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Yes i have denied a lot of times before, it is pretty hard to resist and when there are hot good looking men lurking around, my eyes go straight googling around..

Although i may say for my own experience, i never had an orgasm in my dreams, i dream about it, but never really had orgasm while i am dreaming, i usually wakes up when i am about to, and i always end up touching myself.

There are also times when i just opened up to myself and play with my toys, not too often i may say depends on the time of opportunity..
kitty_joanne is offline   Reply With Quote