Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Role Play Rape
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 01-22-2011, 03:28 PM   #21
SuperMale

SuperMale Level 1 (100+)SuperMale Level 1 (100+)

"Fucking bitch!" I shout in pain and fury as you twist my balls in your hand. I kick myself mentally for allowing myself to get too confident and distracted by the delicious feel of your mouth wrapped around my cock. But as painful as it was, I've always had a extremely quick recovery time and high tolerance for pain, almost supernaturally so. I even have the presence of mind to quickly pull up my loincloth, as I ran after you with huge bounds. "You'll pay for this, whore!"

Luckily for me, the crowd of villagers is still too stunned and scared to react. They're still standing there, mouths gaping, with two of my men covering them with crossbows. The other two move to block your way. One of them collides with you, and very soon, you're surrounded by three angry men. We all have our swords pointing at you. There is raw bloodlust in my eyes, the pain in my scrotum still bothers me a little, feeding my fury.

"Maybe you did this hoping I'd lose my temper and just kill you?" My voice is still angry, but it's more of a controlled fury by now. "I won't kill you, whore. But you will wish I had. Before, I would have been rough with you, sure. But now I'm going to be downright brutal! I will FUCK you so hard that you'll have trouble walking for a week." I make an almost imperceptible gesture with my left hand as I make my speech of dire retribution.

It's totally unexpected. The swords don't move, but suddenly you hear cheap glass breaking. One of my men has throw what looks like a small vial at your feet. Very fast, you're enveloped by a greenish fog. Some kind of drug, smells a little like a sedative. You feel a sudden weakness in your muscles, your strength seems to seep from your body like water from a leaky bucket, though your mind is still completely aware of what is happening. You can hear my laughter, nasty, loud, vindictive laughter. My men soon join me in my laughter. "Now the fun will really begin." I say.

Last edited by SuperMale; 01-22-2011 at 03:32 PM.
SuperMale is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2011, 07:05 AM   #22
gaggirl
* yawn *

gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Stupid cows. “Do you do nothing!?” I shout at them as I’m surrounded because the fools stand dumbfounded. I’m infuriated but it’s a bandaid feeling to cover up the cold ball of terror growing in my guts especially when I hear the barely contained rage in your own voice as you tell me exactly what your going to do to me. Fuck me so hard I wont walk for a week? I would like to backchat but I don’t want to aggravate you any further, and then the glass shatters and the poison fog with its seductive noxious perfume envelopes me.

I’ve heard about this stuff. I try jumping out of the fog as I cough it out of my lungs, covering my mouth and nose with my hand as my other arm attempts to wave through it a path I can escape through; but the sword points all jab in my direction keeping me in its cloying embrace. Three men turn into six with six swords as I turn to each desperately wanting to get out of the cloud, trying to fight the dizziness.

Nooo… Its taking control of me. Making me so tired.. so weak… I wake up with a jolt on the ground realizing I’d fallen... Im not completely out, but I cant move! Why cant I move? I can feel everything, hear everything... the disgusting comments. I cant listen to that now. Move!

I feel myself being dragged along the rocks and unable to do anything about it, drifting in and out of a pleasant sleep. Idly wondering where I'm being taken.
gaggirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2011, 03:02 PM   #23
SuperMale

I proceed to drag you roughly to the village's small central plaza. My men herd the horrified and fascinated peasants, there seems to be even more people this time. I drop you at the ground, and stand looking down at you, at your exposed breasts, my cock is becoming hard again, just from watching you so helpless, your eyelids fluttering, in and out of consciousness. I drop my loincloth and stand there, massaging my huge cock while I admire your form. "Now I will make you mine." I whisper in a voice full of violent lust.

Crouching, I completely remove your corset, throwing it aside at one of my men. So he can store it as a trophy. I take the opportunity to roughly squeeze and pull at your large breasts, my cock throbbing as I see you still have plenty of red marks on your boobs. You must be semi-conscious. Laughing, I slap your face. "Wake up, whore."

I remove your riding boots next, finding the knife hidden in them. Chuckling, I proceed to give the itens to my men. Then I remove your gauntlets and gloves. Stripping you from all clothing and all potential weapons. The more I strip you, the harder my big dick gets. I watch your shapely legs, your feet, your arms, now completely exposed to my horny gaze. "You are mine." I whisper at your ear, my stubble scrapping against your face.

I grab at your leather skirt next, tearing at it and removing it, now hurrying, like an animal about to mate. I position myself over your delightful body, using my own legs to keep your legs open, using my strong hands to hold your arms over your head, my own head looming over yours. My cock like a huge iron bar. "I want her to be fully awake now! Use the smelling salts."

One of my man breaks another small vial next to your nose. It will be enough to completely clear your head, though your muscles will still ache, as if you had ran a small marathon. I look down at you with a totally evil smile. "Now I make you my wife! My slave. For all time!"
Old 01-25-2011, 02:11 AM   #24
gaggirl
* yawn *

gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I hear you from a distance telling me I’m yours, and know your face is actually grazing against me where you hit me. And then the word salts. No! Let me sleep! I manage to move my head away long enough to remember feeling my corset roughly removed off my immobile torso, my boots taken off, my weapons removed and armwear discarded leaving me unwarrior like on the ground, the only shred of an outward sign of my birthright the leather skirt and that too is ripped from my hips.

In my head I’m screaming no, but all I can hear are intelligible mumbles as I shake my head away from the salts, knowing that somehow my arms are being held above my head and there’s a heavy manly hot blooded mass pinning me down, ready to penetrate me with that monster between your legs.

I start to rouse consciousness but I don’t want to wake up to this nightmare! “ugh! No” I mumble, forced to smell yet more and now reality is in sharp contrast again, though I still feel like I’ve been on a 2 week cattle call. Your face, handsome and yet a face I hate so much is looming over me, a twisted smile in place and lust in your eyes. I try moving but you have me held down hard, my soft skin and fleshy body under you a contrast to your hard masculine one. Wriggling takes too much effort and you seem to love the feeling of me struggling under you.

“You raping me makes you my rapist not my husband, moron” I don’t even sound angry, too weak to raise my voice above a hoarse whisper.

I know this is going to hurt, but I have no idea just HOW much its going to hurt with my hymen well and truly intact.

My unyielding pussy will be tight with the sudden intrusion and by the time your able to force your cock balls deep up inside me, my cunt will be spasming with the pain.

Last edited by gaggirl; 01-25-2011 at 02:14 AM.
gaggirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2011, 09:46 AM   #25
SuperMale

It's so wonderful to feel your delicious naked body under me, when you try to weakly wriggle away from under me, you only suceed in rubbing yourself against me, your smell makes me crazy with lust. I spend several moments just watching your nude pussy for the first time. The pussy that I will soon conquer. Just the thought of it makes me grunt with forbidden lust. From all the scores of women I've raped, you're the one that makes my blood hotter. "You better be ready for your man, whore." I give mocking little kisses on your face, on your neck, licking and slobbering.

I take some time to position the engorged head of my huge cock. I rub it a few times against your nether lips, just to tease and torment you. Then I position the blunt head just at your entrance, my weight still pinning you to the ground, you can't escape what is happening, this is it, you're going to be raped. I grit my teeth, and then I push my cockhead into you with a brutal shove! "Oh fuck, you're so tight!" So far, only the big cockhead is in, and I have to really push, because your pussy is so unyielding. It must be extremely painful for you already.

With another grunt, I push myself inside you a little more, feeling your tightness wrapping and spasming around me, and then I hit a barrier. I laugh out loud. "You're a virgin! Oh gods, you're a virgin! You've been saving yourself for me." I shout loudly, for all the men to hear. My soldiers holler and laugh. "I am going to take your innocence! I'm going to make you mine!"

I grab at your hips so hard and painfully that I leave red marks. I grit my teeth and I give a tremendous push, ripping your hymen brutally! I don't stop, I just keep going, pushing more and more of my huge, hard, invading cock inside of you. I can feel your pussy stretching forcefully. It's a little wet, but looking down I see that is because you're bleeding a little. I am really hurting you with my huge cock.