Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Rape Stories
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-03-2021, 03:05 AM   #1
RapeU
Yes = No. No = Yes

RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via AIM to RapeU Send a message via MSN to RapeU Send a message via Yahoo to RapeU
Default The Hunter (Revised)

Chapter List

Intro

Chapter 1
Tragedy

Chapter 2
A Living Story

Chapter 3
Intruder

Chapter 4
The Lucky Victim

Chapter 5
Family Reunion

Chapter 6
Twins Are a Guy's Best Friend

Chapter 7
A Tasty Treat

Epilogue - The Lost Chapters

Intro

Inspiration is a funny thing. A roleplay inspired me to write out this original story and a wave of darkness poured out over the pages. Murder, slavery, and even a little necrophilia came into play within the original story. I soon came to realize that murdering every single victim took too much of a toll. Also, people who don’t like snuff would be turned off in reading this story. The Hunter can still be a fierce serial rapist without killing and without getting caught. It simply needs to be told exactly right. So, any rape death will be accidental instead of on purpose (for example accidental overdose of the date rape drug.) There will be some character deaths that happen on purpose, but the details will not be drawn out. I'm also changing some of the names of characters to give it more of a new story feeling even though it's a rewrite.

The chapter list (titles and number of chapters) is subject to change as this is still a work in progress. Chapters that have been posted I'm perfectly happy with and will not change unless I happen to find a mistake somewhere.

And with that, I give you the revised edition of The Hunter!

Chapter 1
Tragedy

It was a cold rainy night. The kind of night where anything could happen. Thunder and rain drowned out the muffled screams and creaks of the bed as The Hunter ravaged his victim again and again and again. The teacher’s eyes begged and pleaded for it to stop, but it wasn’t going to stop any time soon.

"Ok, that’s quite enough. You’ve earned a trip to the principal’s office."

"But I did what you asked Miss Smith."

My 12th grade English teacher, Miss Smith, gave me the death glare. Damn, she was sexy and scary when she did that. Being sexy was the only thing that teacher had going for her. Her personality was just garbage.

“No, you went to far as usual. You keep this up and you’ll never amount to anything. You need to quit acting like you can do whatever you want. You can’t make me a victim in a story like that. Principal’s office. Now.”

Of course, I’m suspended from school. The principal took one look at me and didn’t bother gathering information like she always does. She never listened to us. Now of course I must explain to my parents why I’m home early. “Yeah, mom I wrote a story for school and got suspended.” That’s a conversation I just can’t wait to have! I don’t get it. We read about stories that push the envelope in school so why can’t I push the envelope as a writer? I’ll probably get grounded and be stuck writing in this journal as my only activity that I can do. Oh well, maybe this journal will be worth something someday when I become famous.

Huh, who is at my house? That’s a car I’ve never seen before along with a woman too. Something seems weird about her.

"Hey who are you and what are you doing?"

"Oh, you must be Paul. I’m your aunt Melinda Warren."

"Ah yeah I've heard of you. You're the black sheep..."

"Listen, we don’t have the time for idle chit chat," she interrupted. "The police are on their way. Stay out here with me."

"Police? What? WHAT DID YOU DO?"

"Nothing. I came over to try and make amends and found them inside the house. Trust me you do not want to go in there."

She was lying. I could smell it, though I should have heeded her warning. The house was a big mess. Blood everywhere in the dining room with my parents’ bodies on the floor with their heads missing. I don’t remember much after that. I don’t remember the officer who asked me what happened. I don’t remember what my aunt said. All I remember is agony, grief, and pain.

My aunt must have offered to take me in, and I guess I accepted. The next thing I do remember is being inside a car pulling up to an old farmhouse in the outskirts of the city. Why did I accept her offer? No idea. Maybe it was because she was my only family left. Maybe I wanted to know my relative now that my parents were gone. Black sheep or not she was still family. Maybe I didn’t know anything about her because whenever the subject came up black sheep was all that was said. Ugh, today was just the worst day of my life.

Haven’t felt much like writing. It’s been a few days or a week, I don’t know how long really. Haven’t been back to school. Haven’t really cared. All I know is my uncle Bill acts weird and my aunt is grieving from her loss like I am. The days run together now, and I just don’t care about much of anything anymore. Guess I’ll write in here when something happens.

How long has it been? A week? A month? Time seems to slip by me. I think Christmas is coming soon because Uncle Bill decorated the house. The guy is super weird. I’ve never heard him say a word and he moves like he’s a zombie or something. Also, Melinda keeps telling me to not go down to the basement because her husband keeps a shotgun down there and doesn’t like it being disturbed. I’m sure there’s a lie in there somewhere. If she hadn’t told me, I wouldn’t have wanted to go down there. Now I do. I’ll probably go whenever I feel like doing something other than lay in bed.

Holy cow! There’s so much to write now I don’t know where to begin! So, it turns out Melinda did kill my parents. I called the police when I saw their heads in her basement on a table. No idea what the hell she was doing with their heads, and I didn’t want to know. Of course I found Mr Crazy's shotgun right after calling the cops. Part of me wished I had seen it before calling them because it would have given me time to get revenge on these sick bastards. Thankfully, Mr. Crazy came down the stairs first. I doubted he killed my parents after watching him for some time. He had to have known about this though. I took great pleasure in shooting that bastard.

After I shot Mr. Crazy, I got this strange feeling that I’d never felt before. Then Melinda came down the stairs, probably wondering what all the commotion was. She showed no human emotion whatsoever. Her eyes were cold and dark. I took great pleasure in pulling that trigger and watching her drop like a house of cards.

The police of course had questions. Many questions. Turns out Bill had a knife in his hand I didn’t see and so did Melinda. It was pretty cut and dry after that. Obviously, I had feared for my life after discovering the heads of my deceased parents and acted in self-defense by killing my aunt and uncle. In another bizarre twist my aunt for some reason decided to put me in a will and give the entire estate to me should anything happen to them. It's not going to go through for a few months at least because of some legal stuff that I can't really understand. My aunt's lawyer...what was her name...oh right Hannah said she would take care of it. There's something odd about Hannah but I don't know what it is. Maybe I'm just being paranoid.

I think I've touched on everything. No wait! There's an older couple from a church, Mr. and Mrs. Nealon, who offered to take me in for a while. I'm grateful for their help. I think Mrs. Nealon works at the church doing something there, not sure what. Mr. Nealon owns a small pharmacy business.

All of what's happened to me is a lot to take in at once. I don't like this feeling of chaos or that I've lost control of my life. I'm not sure what I'm going to do now after all this tragedy. I'm starting to get a few ideas though...

The Red Rose Rapist short stories
Roses Are Red, Violets Are Blue, Sugar Is Sweet, The Rapist Is You!?

The Kidnapping Chronicles
The Hunter, Huntress, LK, The Masked Marauder, Melinda's Tale, and The Masked Marauder II - Allen's Revenge

Other Stories
At My Cousin's Wedding
RapeU is offline   Reply With Quote