Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Rape Stories
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 10-30-2010, 04:08 AM   #1
Lil-Mac
The Resthome Rapist

Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to Lil-Mac
Default Roxie's Holloween

Saturday evening and Roxanne was excited. It's Holloween, one of the biggest nights of the year for the Goth set and the twenty year old beauty was going to do it up right. She and several of her girlfriends planned to hit a couple of parties early then go to an all night rave and dance til dawn.

Checking the time she realized she only had an hour to get ready. Walking into the bathroom she slipped her t-shirt over her head and stepped out of her jeans. She paused for a moment as she passed the full length mirror next to the door. Gazing at her reflection she liked what she saw.

She was a small girl, barely over 5 feet with rich chesnut brown hair that fell past her shoulders in soft waves. Delicate shoulders and slender arms, perky B cup breasts with pointed nipples that stood up nicely. Her flat tummy flared out with a womans allure into full, firm hips and a perfectly rounded ass. A small, neatly trimed "runway" lead to that special place between her sexy legs. Running her fingertips softly across her brests she shuddered ever so slighty. She was a fetching girl and very popular at the clubs and tonight she planned to look her best. Some young man was going to be very happy in the morning.

But enough daydreaming, she had to get ready...

Five hours and three parties later it was fast approaching midnight and time to head to the Rave. Gathering up her friends the three girls; Roxanne, Alison and Katlyn climbed into the back of a cab and gave the driver the address. An old warehouse downtown had been turned into an all night club and for several months it had been the best place in town to see and be seen after hours.

Stepping out of the cab after paying the driver the girls did a quick last minute check before going in. In typical Goth style they were dressed all in black. Roxanne wore a short, clingy black leather skirt with a slit up her left side. The two inch matching black heels made her already rounded ass even more pronounced, black fishnet stocking encased her shapely legs while her nipples pressed against the sheer, lacy black top that completed her outfit. Pale makeup, glossy purple lipstick and eyeshadow set everything off just right.

Turning towards the club the girls could hear the music thru the heavy metal doors while the deep, pulsing vibrations of the bass rocked thru the sidewalk and into the soles of their feet. Other people were headed in, it was time to go.

Once inside it was a madhouse of light, sound and people. The party was in full swing and the girls had made it with time to spare. Within just a few minutes the three were at the center of a small throng of admiring males, offering drinks and wanting to dance. Grabbing a drink Roxanne let herself be led out to the floor by one of the boys and threw herself into the music. More than a few times men stopped to glance at the sexy little brunette as her tight body moved in rythem with the music.

Almost midnight and still the hooded man had not found what he sought. Oh there were plenty of young women, but none were quite right. It was the one night of the year when he indulged the darker side of his nature and he wanted it, needed it to be perfect. Then something caught his eye, as he turned he knew this was the one.

After several dances Roxanne was ready for another drink and a short break to catch her breath. Her young dance partner offered to get them another round and took off for the bar. Oh what was his name, Chad, Brad... it didnt really matter, he wasnt the one. Tonight something special was going to happen, she just knew it.

Working his way thru the crowded room with ease he moved closer to his prey. Soon he was close enough to hear her laugh, to smell her scent. Oh yes, she is the one. Fresh and alive, she would make a fine meal. Seeing her partner move towards the bar he waited a moment and then moved towards the girl. The girl was swaying in time to the music, seemingly lost in her own world.

Stepping up behind her he matched her movements while slipping his arms possesively around her waist. The young girl turned towards him with a start, her head barely coming up to his chest. He towered over her, arms around her as he pushed her deeper into the throng of people on the dance floor. Her face turned up towards his and she drew breath to yell, he lightly brushed two fingers of his left hard across her lips, stifling the scream before it began. Looking into her deep brown eyes he could sense her surprise, her fear, and just a touch of excitement.

Deeper into the crowd they went, his touch becoming more possessive, more demanding. She tried to resist, to twist free but he was so much larger than, so much stronger. He moved with power and purpose while she was off balanced, confused by the lights and the music, the crowd and the drink. The crowd, couldnt anyone see, couldnt they?

In moments the pair were in a deep corner of the vast room, darkness surrounded them while massive speakers shielded them from view. Pushed into the corner the girl was trapped, once again she tried to cry out but the huge speakers in front of her drowned out her cries. She tried to push against him but it was no use, she couldnt break free. The giant before her grabbed her wrists in his hands, his grip strong and firm, then lifted them high above her. His body pressed against her, crushing her deeper into the corner. Bending slightly he lowered his head, lips covering hers, blocking her cries and stealing her breath.

Her strength failing she tried one last time, lifting her knee she drove it with all her strength into the mans groin, but just as quickly he shifted slightly, catching the attack on his thigh. Clamping both her wrists in one hand he placed the other firmly on her throat, giving it a slight squeeze. Roxanne gasped and instantly understood the warning. With a slight sob she whispered, "Dont hurt me, please?"

Letting his fingers leave her throat he suddenly grabbed her lace blouse, ripping it down the middle. Roxanne screamed as he lowered his head and bit down sharply on her right breast. Just short of breaking the skin he backed off, then gently flicked his tongue across her nipple, teasing it, tasting it. Releasing her hands he brushed the tattered blouse off her shoulders. Locking his eyes on hers he once again grabbed her hand and pressed it against his crotch. Forcing her to carress him she could feel his already hard cock.

Oh God she thought, how big is it?

Placing her fingers on his zipper he made her pull it down. Slowly, hand trembling she obeyed. The sound of his zipper opening seemed deafening to her. Once open she instinctively reached inside, curling her cool fingers against his hot, hard flesh. A low moan escaped his lips, the first sound he had made.

Perhaps I can get him off this way she tought. Encourged she tried to wrap her fingers around him but he was too big. Doing the best she could she started sliding her hand up and down his shaft. Please let this work, she said to herself.

Satisfied with the results so far the man slid his hands around her waist, searching for the zipper on her skirt. Finding it he pulled it down, letting the garment drop to her feet. Quickly snapping the thin string of her thong, that to fell away, leaving her naked before him, wearing only her fishnet stockings and heels.

Slipping one hand between her legs while the other toyed with her breasts he began to play with her lower lips, rubbing his fingers lightly across them, feeling just a trace of wetness. He smiled at this, she's getting excited he thought. Slowly he opened her, sliding back and forth across her cunt. Spreading her outer lips he found her opening and began sawing first one, then two fingers in and out. Soon she began to moan and her hips started to move in time with his fingers, trying to keep them buried inside her. On their own accord her legs spread to give him better access to her sex.

Despite her best efforts she was getting turned on, biting her lip as she tried to stifle her moans but couldnt, it was hopeless. The booze, the music, the things he was doing to her and making her do. The girl was on sensory overload. His fingers began to move faster, in and out.. then his thumb pressed against her clit. Flicking back and forth across it. It was too much, clutching his forearm she tried to jam his whole hand inside. Her legs weakened and her knees began to buckle as she came on his fingers. Sobbing with shame only his hand between her legs kept her from falling to the floor.

Slipping both arms under her thighs the man lifted her off the floor. Bracing her back against the wall he stepped between her wide spread legs and angles his cock towards her. Flexing his hips the head of his dick parted her lips and nestled in her opening. Before the sobbing girl could really comprehend what was happening he gave a powerful thrust and penetrated her. Had he not prepped her she would have been torn open, as it was her head snapped back and she screamed at the sudden intrusion. Her pussy felt like a velvet glove around his cock, the purple head spearing her, claiming her. Pulling back he slammed her again, forcing the air from her lungs. Like a machine he began to pistion in and out, she'd had her turn, now it was his.

His girl was covered in sweat, her small titties bouncing up and down with each powerful thrust, legs dangling across his arms. He was fucking her so hard she couldnt think, her entire world was the cock ravaging her body, his balls slapping her ass. Wrapping her arms around her neck she buried her face in his shoulder. Grinding her hips against him she tried to suck him in deeper. She could feel another orgasm building. Oh God not again...

The man was in heaven, the girl was fucking him back, pressing against him. His hard cock moving in and out of her steamy, tight cunt. He couldnt last much longer, his nuts began to tighten and soon his sperm would come boiling out, spewing into her fertile womb.

The girl was almost there, almost ready to cum again when she felt him throb inside her. Oh No, she thought, not that. Lifting her head, "please" she said between thrusts...

"Please.. ugh"

"Pull...nooo"

"Out...OH NO!!"

With a final lunge the man buried himself inside her, his hot, ropey cum splashing against the walls of her vagina, being dumped into her womb, millions of sperm claiming her, making her his. His orgasm trigged her own and her cunt clamped down on him like a vise, milking him of every baby making drop. Doing exactly what nature intended for it to do.

Gradually he softened until finally his cock slipped out of her with a sticky plop. Taking a ragged breath he stepped away, gently lowering her to the floor. Zipping up he tilted her face towards his, brushing his lips across hers he whispered...

"Happy Holloween"

Last edited by Lil-Mac; 10-31-2010 at 05:15 AM.
Lil-Mac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2010, 01:38 AM   #2
TheOneSolo
Privileged Member

TheOneSolo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TheOneSolo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TheOneSolo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TheOneSolo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TheOneSolo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TheOneSolo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TheOneSolo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TheOneSolo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TheOneSolo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TheOneSolo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TheOneSolo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to TheOneSolo

I don't even know if I have enough blood in my brain to write a reply.

Mac, this is the first story I've read of yours, and I'm very impressed... and so should Roxy.

You da'man, + rep
while we cogitate the quintessential elements of rape in a hedonistic world
TheOneSolo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2010, 04:16 AM   #3
roxygrrl

roxygrrl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)roxygrrl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)roxygrrl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)roxygrrl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)roxygrrl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)roxygrrl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)roxygrrl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)roxygrrl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)roxygrrl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)roxygrrl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)roxygrrl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

i just read this...and i'm so totally blown away i don't even know what to say!! i didn't just read it, i felt it! it's just so - wow!! i'll try to say something more intelligent later!
Old 10-31-2010, 09:09 AM   #4
TheOneSolo
Privileged Member

TheOneSolo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TheOneSolo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TheOneSolo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TheOneSolo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TheOneSolo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TheOneSolo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TheOneSolo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TheOneSolo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TheOneSolo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TheOneSolo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TheOneSolo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to TheOneSolo

See Roxy, this is the effect that you had on me the other day. Feel my pain, or should I say pleasure.
while we cogitate the quintessential elements of rape in a hedonistic world
TheOneSolo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2010, 01:44 PM   #5
LilLinzi
Small but deadly

LilLinzi has a maximum reputation! (1000+)LilLinzi has a maximum reputation! (1000+)LilLinzi has a maximum reputation! (1000+)LilLinzi has a maximum reputation! (1000+)LilLinzi has a maximum reputation! (1000+)LilLinzi has a maximum reputation! (1000+)LilLinzi has a maximum reputation! (1000+)LilLinzi has a maximum reputation! (1000+)LilLinzi has a maximum reputation! (1000+)LilLinzi has a maximum reputation! (1000+)LilLinzi has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to LilLinzi

Great story. It she had been blonde it could have been me

I look so much cuter with something in my mouth
LilLinzi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2010, 10:37 PM   #6
rockie00

rockie00 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rockie00 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rockie00 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rockie00 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rockie00 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rockie00 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rockie00 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rockie00 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rockie00 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rockie00 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rockie00 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I liked this story a lot Lil-Mac. Very descriptive and a great setting. I love halloween stories especcially when they are about me.....this was about me wasn't it

Read the one I wrote

Trick Or Treat (The Strangest Of Tales)
http://www.rapeboard.com/showthread.php?t=34999
rockie00 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2010, 04:27 AM   #7
Lorielle

Lorielle has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lorielle has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lorielle has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lorielle has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lorielle has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lorielle has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lorielle has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lorielle has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lorielle has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lorielle has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lorielle has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

The story was amazing. It was so well written that I pictured everything as if it was a movie I was watching.
Lorielle is offline   Reply With Quote