Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Rape Stories
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 09-07-2011, 09:56 AM   #1
slayer99

slayer99 has initial reputation
Default A Request for a story!

Hello everyone! I belive this would be my first time making any request on this board, infact making any thread at all.
But i'll try to get right down to it then and explain my request in as much details as i possible can.

My request involves two characters from the stargate sg-1 series. I am sure you have heard of it and probably seen this serie before.

The two characters are called: Samantha Carter and Vishnoor.

Now i want as many people as possible to be able to accept this request and not only have people who have seen stargate to be able to make a story based on this.
So what i'll do now is explain both of the characters and what happend in the episode and what i want to happen in the in the story i'm requesting.

So basicly the story will not be the same as for what happend in the acual episode i'm thinking about.
So, now on to both of these characters:

I'll start off with explaining the female character. As we all know by now she is Called Samantha Carter and she is a air-force major.
Her character is very intelligent and the fact remains that she is among one of the smarter characters in the whole sg-1 serie.

She is also very fit by the age of 30-40, she has the hips of a woman and she has short, blond hair. Her breast size is medium, very regular aswell.
Also she is quite strong and her fighting capablities are quite good, especially since she has been trained fairly well in the arts of hand to hand combat.

So basicly she is not the typical woman you'd find on the street.
But at the same time as she is such a turn on and she is also a girl that has a "stuck up" attitude towards anyone who tries to make a move on her.
I would say she is a real **** tease to any man who lays their eyes on her.

Now on to vishnoor.
To be honest, this character was never explored in any depth at all, infact he was only shown in one episode of stargate sg-1.
If you are interested so far and you would like to see this episode, it is called: Stargate sg-1 season 2 episode: Prisoners

Anyways, i'll try and explain him in as much depth as i can, atleast from what we see in the episode.
Basicly vishnoor is this typical tall guy that has a big disgusting belly, but he is also VERY strong.

His fighting capabilties would be of a normal slugg. He has very short and untrimed hair, most likely because he has been in a filthy prison for so long.
His hair colour would be brown'ish and he would have this very ugly face. His teeth are also not in very good shape and over all the man is disgusting.

So you have a character who is hot, medium sized in length and anyone would want her.
And you have the typical disgusting slug.

Now on to what happens in the acually episode. Basicly what happens is that sg-1 gets sent to a prison called "Hadante" and this prison is basicly underground.
Infact its very, very far underground and its not your typical prison. Its flithy and it has no real structure to it. Basicly it looks like a cave with -
a bunch of moss and other plants growing all over the place.

The reason why they were sent there in the first place was because they had helped a guy that was acused of murder.
The way they were sent there was through a beam of light that teleported their bodys first to be questioned by the captores and then finally teleported to the prison,
through the stargate.

In another sence, they couldn't do anything to stop it.
But the fact remains that they had no idea that this man was acused for anything, so they were falsly acused for aiding a murder and it was all a big misunderstanding
But the point is, they got sent there and then they managed to find a way out.

No one of sg-1 was hurt in the episode, or atleast not much.

So thats a very small but brief explanation of what happend in the real episode.
Now on to my acual request.

So what i want to happen here is that i want Samantha Carter to be the only one sent to Handate and i want her to be caught by Vishnoor (not easly)
Just a reminder that Samantha carter would never, ever give herself freely to this pig so once shes captured i want vishnoor to take his time with her.

i want him to play with her, but also strip peice by peice of her clothing off, as he gropes her, licks her cheeks and just disgusts her.
It would also be great if its mentioned that she is disgusted by all this several times and objects to what he is doing in a very rude and "strongly attitued way" and towards the end she cries and gives in.

I forgot to mention that samantha has the typical uniform of any soldier. The normal marine jacket, with a black tanktop underneath.
With a black bra underneath the tantop.

She would wear the typical green pants that everyone wears and she would wear black panties that would drive any man crazy.
The rest of the story is up to you guys and i want you guys to suprise me!

I know this is not the typical request and i am not sure if requesting a story is allowed or not. But atleast i can hope so!
slayer99 is offline   Reply With Quote