Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Role Play Rape
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 12-20-2008, 11:41 AM   #1
Rin-chan
Privileged Member

Rin-chan Level 9 (900+)Rin-chan Level 9 (900+)Rin-chan Level 9 (900+)Rin-chan Level 9 (900+)Rin-chan Level 9 (900+)Rin-chan Level 9 (900+)Rin-chan Level 9 (900+)Rin-chan Level 9 (900+)
Default Slumber Party (Open)

Name: Raina
Discription: longe blonde hair, blue eyes, average c-cup breasts, small ass, virgin

I set up my apartmet for the slumber party. It was my birthday today so I had invited some friends to come over to party. I was in collage now, my freshmen year. Many of my friends from high school were going to the same collage that I was, so I invited my three best friends over.

The door bell rang and I smiled. I opened the door and there were two of my best friends, April and Luna. April was so pretty. She had green eyes, tan skin, and long brown hair, shorter than mine, but still beautiful. Luna was japanese with just about the same length hair as mine, but it was black.

I let them in and asked April were her sister was. She said that she was running late, so she was going to be there in a minute or two. Sure enough Ariel was there in a few minutes. She looked exactly like April, but with sholder length russet brown hair. And she was the opposite of April. When April was allways getting beat up in elementery school, Ariel was the one who beat up the bullies. Ariel was more of a tom-boy.

"Come on in!" I smiled. She walked in and plopped down on the couch.

"Awesome place you got here." Ariel said.

"Thanks!" I walked over to my friends and we started talking.
Old 12-20-2008, 12:15 PM   #2
Throatdagger
Certified Boob Inspector

Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Name Roger, 62 year old male, landlord

I own several houses all in a row in the local college town; living in the end house lets me keep a close eye on the goings on. I notice Raina, one of my tenants, carrying things in from the grocery store today, along with some items from the liquor store. Thinking to myself, looks like going to be a party; I had better keep a close eye on things.

As evening grew and I peered out my window, I seen some gals strating to arrive; each with what appeared to be some blankets and pillows. Hum; looks like a slumber party. Might have to make an inspection tonight.
Throatdagger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2008, 01:33 PM   #3
Rin-chan
Privileged Member

Rin-chan Level 9 (900+)Rin-chan Level 9 (900+)Rin-chan Level 9 (900+)Rin-chan Level 9 (900+)Rin-chan Level 9 (900+)Rin-chan Level 9 (900+)Rin-chan Level 9 (900+)Rin-chan Level 9 (900+)

We were watching a movie and I stood up to make popcorn. AS It was popping I was bored, so I went into my room and changed into my pjs. Warm black sweat pants and a tight tank top. I walked out and told the others they should change too.

After they changed we all sat around the TV, not paying attention to the movie as we talked and threw popcorn at eachother. We were acting childish, but that's the way we were. After the movie finished we just sat around, telling ghost stories and other stuff. The lights were of and we were huddled together, the stories messing with our minds. We all jumped when someone knocked on the door.
Old 12-20-2008, 02:07 PM   #4
Throatdagger
Certified Boob Inspector

Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I slipped on my jacket, making sure the roll of duct tape was tucked in my pocket. Slidding the knife up and down the sheath attached to my belt, I went next door. Peering in the window, not seeing any lights but hearing voices and giggling, I knew that my prey were in the trap.

Knocking on the door, the voices hushed. The sounds of scuring feet on the floor. Then low whispers as a light came on in the kitchen, then footsteps closer to the door.
Old 12-20-2008, 02:31 PM   #5
Rin-chan
Privileged Member

April turned on the light by the couch so I could see.
"I wonder who that could be." I say to them. They Shrug and I make my way to the door. I look therw the peep hole and see the landlord, Roger. I Relax.
"It's only Roger." I say and open the door.
"Hello Roger, can I help you?" I ask.
Rin-chan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2008, 03:05 PM   #6
Throatdagger
Certified Boob Inspector

"Hi there. I seen today that you were getting ready for a party so I thought I would come by and make sure things weren't getting too rowdy. You know the rules." Making my way into the room; glancing at the other two huddled on the sofa; trying to hide their almost naked body from my view. Walking on in and down the hall, making a left into the bedroom.

"Raina, come in here; I need to have a word with you in private."
Old 12-20-2008, 03:15 PM   #7
Rin-chan
Privileged Member

I watch you as you walk in and head twards the bedroom. You tell me that you need to speek with me.
"Ok." I say and close the door. I look at April, Luna, and Ariel as I walk past. They give me the 'What?' look and I shrug.
"What do you need?" I ask as I walk into the bedroom.
Old 12-20-2008, 03:53 PM   #8
Throatdagger
Certified Boob Inspector

I turn towards you, giving the door a quick shove with my hand.

"I just want to make sure that you understand the rules about parties." I say as I step back of you. Slapping a hand over your mouth as I yank you against me. Grabbing your wrist and yanking it high behind your back, I shove you face down on the bed. Your face smashing into the oversized pillows stacked neatly on the bed. Straddling you, pinning you to the bed. Your face smashed deep into the pillows, as I yank the duct tape from my pocket.

"You just relax and this won't have to get ugly. GOT THAT?" My sinister voice echoing in the room like words from HELL.
Old 12-20-2008, 04:47 PM   #9
Rin-chan
Privileged Member

I feel uneasy as you close the door. You cover my mouth with your hand and before I can reach up to pull it off, you have one of my arms behind me. You throw me on the bed. Your words scare me and I have no choce but to obay, so I nod. "Ok! Ok! I'll do what ever you want." I say, my voice cracking out of fear.

In the other room, my friends are looking at eachother and wondering what Is takeing so long. Luna comes up with an excuse and leaves my apartment. April and Ariel walk over to the door. April knocks.
"Is everyting ok?" She asks, pulling the blanket closer to her body.
Old 12-21-2008, 11:43 AM   #10
Throatdagger
Certified Boob Inspector

I grab a handfull of your long blonde hair; snatching your head back so har that your hair almost rips out. "You better fucking tell her yes, You will be out in a minute." I whisper in your ear as your neck is stretched painfully back. My weight straddling you, pinning you to the bed. The angry tone in my voice lets you know that I mean business.
Old 12-23-2008, 12:29 AM   #11
Rin-chan
Privileged Member

I try my best not to sound scared and in pain as I answer back "Yeah! Be out in a minute!" I hear them walk away and I let out a sigh. A short quiet squeek follows as your hold on my hair tightens again.
Old 12-23-2008, 01:34 PM   #12
Throatdagger
Certified Boob Inspector

I jerk a piece of rope from my jacket pocket and pin your wrists behind your back. The sisal rope is like hundred of needles as the rope is twisted around your wrists. The pain shoots in your shoulders as I jerk the knot tight. I shove your face back down on the bed before yanking you upright and shoving you towards the door.

"Now honey, just do as I tell you and every body will be just fine. GOT THAT?" I growl in your ear. Forcing you close to the door. "Now tell them to come in here." I demand as my voice crackles with lust.

Opening the door just a crack; holding you tight by your hair.
Old 12-23-2008, 01:48 PM   #13
Rin-chan
Privileged Member

Pain shoots threw me as the rope pokes into my wrists and you pull back on my hair as you pull me off the bed and push me to the door. I shiver as you ask 'GOT THAT?' I nod, my eyes closed. I open them as you open the door a crack.

"Hey guys, come in here!" I say as cheerfuly as I can. I notice that Luna isn't there. It is only the twins. They have blankets wrapped around them as they make their way to the door.
Old 12-23-2008, 07:55 PM   #14
Throatdagger
Certified Boob Inspector

I jerk the door open as they huddle next to it. They scream in surprise at seeing you bound like a Chrisatmas turkey. "Shut the fuck up!" I yell as I reach out and grab one by the neck; jerking her inside. "Get your asses in here and get down on the floor. Hands behind your backs. DO IT! Unless you want to see your friend's neck snapped."

Jerking you back against me, your hands rubbing on the huge bulge growing in my crotch as the two walk slowly, trembling as the get to their knees and then lay belly down on the floor.

I snicker as they try to keep the blankets securely wrapped around them. I shove you on the floor next to them and then straddling first one and then the other bind their hands behind their backs. Standing; looming over you three like a monster, I reach down and grab a corner of one of the blankets. Jerking, tugging, pulling the blanket off. Her short nightie not even covering her ass.

"Now this is what I call the makings for a party."
Old 12-24-2008, 12:21 PM   #15
Rin-chan
Privileged Member

I felt so bad as you threw open the door and my friends yelled in suprise. It caught me off guard as you grab my neck and threaten to snap it. Tears now fall form my face of pain and fright. You pull me to you and my hands land at your croch. My eyes widen slightly as I feel how hard you are.

April and Ariel do as their told. They got on the floor and still had their blankets around them. I could see Ariel wanting to say something, but she knew she souldn't. You threw me by them and the twins let out startled gasps. You take the blanket off of April and see that her short night gown doesn't cover her ass. She wimpers as you stare at her, hungerly.

"Hey! Do ANYTHING to my sister and you get your ass kicked to HELL!" Ariel growled at you.
Old 12-24-2008, 01:26 PM   #16
Throatdagger
Certified Boob Inspector

"Hey, we have a mouth bitch." I say as I turn my attention to Ariel. "Maybe you need to learn who the boss is here?" Reaching down and ripping her blanket off. Seeing that her nightie is as revealing as April's. "Looks like we have ourselves quite a pair here; should make for nice book ends around you Honey." Turning to look at you laying on the floor shaking in fear.

I kick Ariel's legs wide apart and shove the sole of my shoe ontop of her ass with the heel pressing on her pussy. Rocking my foot back and forth as she twists and squeals. Pulling my foot up, laughing at the foot print on her lace trimmed panties.

I lower the zipper on my trousers, then bend down and drag Ariel to her knees. "Time to see if you know what that mouth is good for."
Old 12-24-2008, 03:10 PM   #17
Rin-chan
Privileged Member

I see Ariel shiver slightly as you pull up her blanket. I can also see her get scared, yet pissed as you rock your foot over her ass and pussy. You look at me and I shake in feer. I just know that you arn't going to let us go any time soon.

As you pull Ariel up onto her knees, your dick infront of her, she struggles to get free. "I'm not putting that fucking thing in my mouth." she leans back and turns away. "It's disgusting!"
Old 12-24-2008, 05:54 PM   #18
Throatdagger
Certified Boob Inspector

The back of my hand slams hard into her face; then another back hand as I shout "Open your mouth you lousy cunt."

Picking her up like a rag doll and dropping her flat of her back on the bed. Grabbing a hand full of her hair to yank her head off the side of the bed. Looking down as her eyes widen as she gazes up at my thick hard cock. Bending my knees; lowering closer and closer. She jerks her head in repulsion as my dick swipes across her swollen lips.

I gunt loudly as I force my dick in her quivering mouth. She chokes and gasp as I fill her small mouth with my man hood.
Old 12-26-2008, 12:33 PM   #19
Rin-chan
Privileged Member

Me and April let out gasps as you slap Ariel. April starts to say something out of rage, but I sush her. Ariel is in shock as you throw her onto the bed. She snaps out of it as you move your dick closer to her face. She tries to move away, but your grasp keeps her head there.

Soon you force your dick in her mouth and she gags and coughs. She continues to try and pull away. I can feel April tence up next to me. I am tence too, but I can't do anything wih this rope around my wrists.
Old 12-29-2008, 10:09 AM   #20
Throatdagger
Certified Boob Inspector

I turn to look at the two helpless girs cowering on the floor. "Not a fucking move or I will kill your friend." Turning back and start pumping my cock in her mouth faster and faster. She moans and twists as she gags on my thick cock in her throat.

I bend down, rubbing her small firm tits as I glance to make sure the other two are staying put. The bed creaks from side to side as I deep throat the beauty. Getting harder by the second, I rip her top open, her tits fully exposed to me. She lets out a soft whimper as the only thing covering her is her frilly laced pantys. I lean further down, rubbing my hand in her crotch as she trembles in fear.