Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Rape Stories
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 04-19-2014, 06:09 AM   #1
AnalViolation

AnalViolation Level 3 (300+)AnalViolation Level 3 (300+)AnalViolation Level 3 (300+)AnalViolation Level 3 (300+)
Default A sweet little Taiwanese girl

(Disclaimer: this is a work of fiction)

I love living in Taiwan. This country is full of stick thin, delicate little flowers with lovely skin. They're mostly good girls, studying hard so they can get good grades to please their mommies and daddies. And in the summer months, when it's sweltering hot, they wear short little skirts and sandals, which shows off their little legs just perfectly. This is heaven for me.

It was Sunday, I was was about to have my private lesson with Sheena Chen. Sheena is the landlady's daughter. On the first day I moved in, the landlady practically begged me to teach her daughter "a lesson" or two. Erm, English that is. Honestly though, I couldn't believe my good fortune. How much of a dumb bitch do you have to be, to go out of your way to arrange for your daughter to go to the rooms of a stranger with... questionable moral standards? Ah, well, some people just don't think.

Sheena is tallish, and incredibly skinny. That kind of skinny that just isn't possible in the west. Her skin is smooth and flawless. Her chest is rather flat and boyish, but that works for me.

(pics of her below)

She walks into my living room, staring down at the floor. To shy to communicate, or perhaps unable to because of the language barrier. I tap the seat next to me, indicating that she should sit. Perhaps it's fortunate that she was staring at the floor, or she might have noticed a certain wolfish-ness to my grin and started running. Ah well, people are very unobservant.

I ask her how her day has been. She doesn't respond. I ask her what she had for breakfast. She doesn't respond. I throw some other trivial questions at her. Suddenly, a tear rolls down her cheek. My god, she's crying because she doesn't understand and she's nervous. Inwardly, I roll my eyes at the level of naivety I'm dealing with. She'll have something bigger to cry about soon enough. But her tears have an unintended consequence. You see, tears really turn me on. There's nothing more defenseless than a girl who is bawling her eyes out. It brings out the animal in me. My cock is rock hard under the table and that's when I decide to start her real education. I stand up and take her by the arm.

"Let's go to the bathroom and wash your face honey", I say gently and she allows herself to be led out of the room. She momentarily looks confused as I lead her not to the bathroom but into the bedroom. The confusion changes to shock and her eyes widen as she spots my cock throbbing against my shorts. Since the game is up, I quickly take off my shorts and move towards her. She starts screaming something in Chinese. I roll my eyes. Great. Now she's found her tongue. But, it would be a shame if the neighbors heard, so I must take action. I grab the back of her head and shove her mouth first onto my cock. Her mouth is delicious. I sigh in pleasure as her annoying screams stop and my dick is surrounding by the warm, moist inside of her mouth.

"There, there. Have we figured out what our place in life is, yet?" I ask her. Her thin legs spasm uselessly behind her. "Since you don't seem to have much talent for language, I suspect this is a better use of your mouth..."

I guess she can't breathe, because her face is turning red and struggles are intensifying. I really should pull out, but it feels so good, that I push down with both hands on her head and pierce deeper into her throat. It's like her head is one big dick sheathe. I start thrusting, fucking her face. She gags. Just before I cum (after what probably feels like an eternity to her), I pull out. She collapses back onto the bed like a puppet whose strings have been cut, coughing and gasping.

"Now what's that?" I say, "Where are your manners? Your Confucian values? I'm your teacher after all. You should say "Thank you sir" ". I grab her by the chin and enunciate the last part slowly into her face so she can catch it. She doesn't respond so I slap her through the face. Hard. "Thank you sir" I say again, more forcefully.

"Thank you sir", she whimpers.

"Good girl", I say, letting go of her chin and reach down to take off her panties. She starts struggling again, but what 40 kg Asian girl really stands a chance against... anyone? The panties come off. I grab both her ankles and jerk her legs open. She yelps and tries to cover her pussy with her hands. I roll my eyes. Trying to cover her dignity at point the proceedings? Girls have strange priorities.

I lean forward to put my cock in... and feel some resistance. Oh. The bitch is a virgin. I should have figured. She must of spent her life up till now studying in her room and never got a chance to play with the boys. So I push harder. She's yelling something again. I vaguely recognize the Chinese word for "hurts".

"Don't worry hun. The first one's a doozy." I say gently, "But you'll begging me to fuck you from round 2 onwards". As I say this, I start thrusting deeply into her stomach. She so skinny that I can almost see the outline of my cock on her belly. A patch of sweat and blood is spreading under us. I curse inwardly. I forgot to put a towel down. The sheet will stain. This happens whenever I fuck a virgin or girl on her period.

Her body is quivering, from pain or shock, I can't tell. My breathing becomes labored. I realize I'm close to cumming again. I want to let it go inside her, but I don't want to ruin her flat stomach and leave people asking awkward questions. My fingers quest around her pussy for other options... and I feel her anus, strangely lubricated from all the blood and sweat. Who says the anus has no natural lubrication? With an immense effort, I pull out. She gasps. Then I aim a little lower and push again with all my might. At first I feel like anal muscles give a little resistance, and I have time to see the fear register in her eyes as she realizes which hole I'm pushing against, but then the muscles give-way and I slide into her sweet little butt. She screams an ear piercing scream that makes all that came before seem small in comparison. I feel my muscles spasm and I release... Oh, what pleasure. I cum into her sweet little butt.

I may have a dark soul, but I believe in appreciating the little pleasures. Life is good...
Attached Images
File Type: jpg sheena.jpg (12.9 KB, 486 views)
File Type: jpg 548293_3619437328418_1941196906_n.jpg (10.1 KB, 469 views)
File Type: jpg 429249_291582407579960_606524642_n.jpg (10.7 KB, 458 views)
File Type: jpg 309088_209981692406699_587786204_n.jpg (11.4 KB, 457 views)

Last edited by AnalViolation; 04-19-2014 at 06:27 AM.
AnalViolation is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2014, 08:18 PM   #2
Vigil

Vigil has initial reputation

This is beautiful, I love it. Give us more
Vigil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2014, 08:36 AM   #3
salesman

salesman Level 5 (500+)salesman Level 5 (500+)salesman Level 5 (500+)salesman Level 5 (500+)salesman Level 5 (500+)salesman Level 5 (500+)

Would like to know what she smell like between her legs. She did not shave between her legs most likely. But please continue.
salesman is offline   Reply With Quote