Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Rape Stories
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 06-27-2010, 11:03 PM   #1
la hotchick

la hotchick Level 4 (400+)la hotchick Level 4 (400+)la hotchick Level 4 (400+)la hotchick Level 4 (400+)la hotchick Level 4 (400+)
Default Real Life Gang Rape Roleplay (Part 3)

As I lay naked and sobbing on the bed, as Brad and Greg held my arms down, Paul climbed on top of me and put his hands around my throat...

"Now, bitch", he said, you're going to do everything we say...just what we say...you understand? Hmmm?"

"Y-yes", I said through my tears.

"And if you struggle or fight, we'll beat you to a pulp."

"Roll onto your side", Paul ordered.

I turned onto my right side as Greg positioned himself directly behind me. Greg then put his arm around my neck as Paul climbed off me long enough to nod at Brad, who pulled a knife out of his pants pocket and handed it to Paul.

Paul handed the knife to Greg, who held it directly against my throat.

"Just in case you think you want to try to escape...", Paul began...at which time Greg pressed the blade of the knife against my throat.

"I won't fight", I said, sobbing. "You've got me...I submit."

As Greg held me on the bed, Paul removed the rest of his clothing, and I could see his cock was already rock hard. Brad began to undress as well, and when he removed his shorts his cock was also at full erection.

When both men were naked, Brad got behind me and told Greg he could let me go. As soon as Greg released me, he handed the knife to Brad...for a few fleeting moments, I was not being held or pinned down as the men switched positions, and I tried desparately to think of a way to escape, but chancing another run for the door was too much of a risk...if I tried and they caught me...

Brad soon grabbed me roughly around the neck and throat and pressed the knife back to my throat while Greg proceeded to undress...now all three men were naked with hard erect cocks.

"Now it's time for the REAL fun to begin", Paul said mockingly.

"This bitch has a great pair of boobs", Greg said, as he grabbed and squeezed them painfully.

"And a nice ass too", Brad said. "Roll onto your stomach, whore, and let us have a look at that ass."

Brad began fondling my ass and said, "you know", this bitch tried to get away from us before, and spoil our fun...I think she should be punished for that...agreed?"

"Absolutely", Paul said..."let's do it."

Brad then brought his hand down on the cheeks hard enough to make me wince...and again...and again.

He then grabbed me by the back of my hair and pulled my head up..."see that's what happens to whores who don't listen to us", he said.

Greg then grabbed me and rolled me on to my back, while Paul climbed on top of me and straddled my chest...I could see his cock throbbing as positioned himself to pin me to the bed again.

"Now, bitch", he said..."open your mouth. You're going to suck me off...and I better not feel any teeth or else you're in big trouble."

Paul proceeded to push his cock inside my mouth until it was nearly at the back of my throat. I had to fight down the urge to gag as I tried my best to suck him off.

"When I come, you're going to swallow every drop it, you hear?", he said.

After a couple minutes, I heard him groan and then a massive torrent of cum spewed from his cock into the back of my mouth and down my throat.

Paul climbed off of me, but no sooner had he done so then Brad was mounting me and forced me to suck him as well...I swallowed another huge load and nearly choked in the process. Then it was Greg's turn...he shot off into my throat as well.

I thought I would vomit after swallowing three huge loads of cum...Paul then said..."you've got five minutes to rest before we fuck you." Go into the bathroom if you want...but not by yourself and don't try to get away. You won't like what happens if you do."

By now, any thought of trying to escape was long over...I had already been taken forcibly in the mouth and had been placed in fear for my safety...the men owned me and there was nothin I could do but give them what they wanted.

Greg lead me into the bathroom as the urge to vomit finally became too much and I leaned my head over the tub and threw up twice...

All too soon, Greg grabbed me by the hair, said, "come on bitch, time's up...let's go", and dragged me back to the bed where Paul and Brad were waiting. My heart sank when I saw that their cocks were again fully erect...Greg threw me down onto the bed while Paul yanked my legs apart and mounted me.

"Now it's pussy time", he laughed mockingly.

He proceeded to ram his entire length into me and began thrusting hard inside me.

"You're nice and tight, bitch", he said...then addressing Greg and Brad, "you guys are going to love this.

Several minutes later, I could feel him ejaculate deep inside my pussy with as much force he had managed in my mouth earlier.

Then Greg and Brad took turns raping me as well...I had tried hard not to remain overly emotional during my ordeal, but I couldn't hold back the tears that continued to flow as my I was forced to submit to this violation.

When all three had finally finished, they stood up and congratulated each other with whoops and high fives as I lay on the bed curled up in a fetal position, naked and crying.

"This was a fun evening, boys", Paul said. Then walking back over to me, he lloked down and said...

"Tell us you enjoyed it too, bitch."

As I continued sobbing, he reached down and grabbed a handful of my hair and yanked me up.

"Tell us you enjoyed it, BITCH!", he ordered.

"I-I enjoyed it", I managed to get out through tears.

"There's just one more thing before we go", Paul said. You've been here a couple of nights already. You must have showered and changed a couple of times...where are the underpants you were wearing yesterday and the day before?"

"What-why?", I asked.

Greg grabbed me and slapped me hard across the face.

"You don't ask questions, bitch! Now answer his question! Where are your used underpants?"

I pointed to a large bag hanging on the back of the chair..."in there", I said.

Paul opened the bag and pulled out two pairs of panties that I had worn the previous two days. Brad picked up the pair the men had ripped off of me earlier that night.

"Trophies", Paul laughed. "One for each of us."

I buried my face in my hands. One final humiliation...they would have a permanent keepsake from me...pairs of my most intimate apparel, and I would always be aware the my panties were in their possession.

As the men dressed and proceeded to leave, Paul said, "see ya Christy. Thanks for a great time."

__________________________________________________ _______________

So there's my story of how my three male colleagues and I spiced up an otherwise routine business trip. I had to admit that I enjoyed it as much as I thought I would, and I know they had a blast as well. It was amazing how well all of us stayed in character throughout the whole thing, which actually lasted a good three hours from start to finish.

When we all got back to work the following Monday, we merely acknowledged each other with a wink and a nod...no one else around the office has a clue what went on in the hotel room that night, and we are all keeping it that way.

And yes, each of them still has a pair of my panties.