Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Rape Stories
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 10-03-2008, 08:22 PM   #1
jvox832

jvox832 has initial reputation
Default From He To She

I read this on another forum, totally not expected but I found myself curious and reading to the end. As I lurked here for ages, I thought I'd post it here.

Amanda had always been dominating. She’d bark out orders and, if not followed, she’d start screaming. I was always the one wanting to be controlled. But what happened after that day I was caught never entered my mind.

One day after dressing in Amanda’s clothes I applied make-up before settling down to orgasm. As I started stroking myself through the red knickers, I couldn't believe it when I heard her drive up. She was supposed to be gone all day. I jumped off the bed and stared in horror as I saw her lock the car door and head towards the house.

I quickly ran to the shower and tried to disrobe as quickly as I could. I scrubbed my face trying to extract all the traces of make-up and lipstick that I had painstakingly applied just minutes before. My nails were still pink and her clothes littered around the bathroom.

I was shaking like a leaf, Amanda hadn't ever seen me dressed nor had any idea that I had been using her make-up and clothes. I quickly dried off and carried her stuff back into the bedroom. She was sitting on the bed with her legs crossed and her arms folded.

I stopped in my tracks, her clothes dropping to the floor, as I stared at her. "What the fuck are you doing?" She screamed as I entered. "You look like a faggot. A sissy little faggot."

"Please let me explain."

"No. I don't want to hear it. And look at that pitiful excuse of a thing you call a cock."

"Please."

"I said no! Now get on the bed."

Tying my hands and feet Amanda said she had to think about everything and was going to talk to her friend Nikki. "We need to talk" Nikki said after Amanda explained everything. "Can you meet me for dinner?"

"Well... after hearing everything there's only one thing you can do." Nikki said as they sat.

"What's that?" Amanda asked.

"Turn him into what he wants to be. A girl."

"A girl!"

"Yes. You have a great opportunity and are in a great position."

"What do you mean?"

"Turn him into a sissy. You already know he likes dressing as a girl. I can do some surgery and you can train him. Make him your slave. I can also get some nanites."

"What are nanites?"

"They form items to skin and make it part of the host. They are also irreversible."

As Amanda listened to everything Nikki was saying, a smile crossed her face. "Well I do have him tied and I would love to teach him a lesson."

"Then you’ll do it?"

"Yes. I’ll do it."

Amanda returned home and confronted her husband. "Okay. I've thought everything over and I'll now listen to what you have to say. And it better be good."

I told her how I loved dressing as a girl and wearing womens' clothes and that I couldn't tell her for fear she would leave. About wearing her lingerie and the water balloons nestling in the bra and that it felt so good that I couldn't stop.

"Well... this is what I've decided." She started sitting on the edge of the bed. "You are going to be my slave. You'll do all chores, vacuuming, cooking, and everything else I used to do. I have also decided that you would look better as a girl. Since you like sitting and acting like a girl, might as well become one. You'll also go through a training program so that no matter how repellent the order is you will simply obey. In addition I will degrade you in many different ways and I'll have some things done to you that will ensure your devotion. You will also be punished until I have turned you submissive and broken your will. You may doubt it now, but soon all you'll think about is how to please me. I am your Mistress and you had better get used to it."

All I could do was look on in horror.

"If you agree to these terms I'll stay with you. If not... I’m gone. Do you understand?"

"And just how you plan on doing this?" I bit back.

"I talked to Nikki and she told me about a pill called nanites. She told me that it will change your looks. Breasts, loss of facial hair and trim your body so it looks female. From this day forward you will be my little sissy faggot slave. To obey and serve. Now open up. I need to insert this gag Nikki gave me. It opens like a clam so I'll have to shove it in so your tongue will have no choice but to go under when in place. It will mould itself to the inside of each of your lips and mouth and become permanent. In other words, once this gag is set, your mouth will be open and ready to receive. Sort of an orifice that will please every man I bring you plus you'll be able swallow every drop." She burst out laughing, holding the gag where I could see it. "And believe me there’ll be lots of men."

"But I don’t want men. I want you."

"Well as my slave you’ll do as I say. Since you like looking like a faggot... might as well act like one. Understand?"

"Yes."

"The gag also comes with a 4 inch dildo attachment that can be inserted so that no sound is emitted. This way you’ll always have the feel of a cock in your mouth. And since once the gag is in place it can never be removed, I’ll have to use this three inch feeding dildo insert that has an attached tube for feeding."

Pushing the open-ring gag into my mouth, I was forced to open wider, and wider, until I felt it rub against the back of my throat, directly before my gag reflex.

"Now!" She said after the gag was in place and hooked behind my head. "You won’t be able to make any sound over five decibels and won’t be able to close your mouth." She said backing up, looking at her work. "You know, with your mouth held open like that, you look like you could use a cock between your lips." She said grabbing the larger dildo and shoving it into the gag.

Unable to stop the dildo from entering my throat, Amanda started telling me what was going to happen next.

"My friend Nikki is a doctor and has agreed to perform a radical penectomy on you. This will be the total removal of your penis leaving only a small hole above the scrotum to allow you to urinate. Once your manhood has been permanently removed you’ll be sealed in this chastity." Holding it up for me to see. "Your balls will be placed in tubes under the skin and the cords that produce pre-cum will be surgically attached to your sphincter. Your anus will thus lubricate itself when aroused. Your empty scrotum will then be tightly sewn between your legs so, when healed, there’ll be nothing but a smooth crotch. I’ll also be giving you female hormones daily and Nikki will permanently remove all your body hair by destroying the hair follicles with a laser."

Was I really hearing what was going to happen? How could she do this?

"Oh! What’s the matter? Did you really think I would let you keep your cock? After all... as a girl you won’t need it. Now will you?"

"No." I said starting to cry not believing what she was saying.

Amanda put fingerless mittens, made of leather with large rings on the tips, over my hands rendering them completely useless. A wide collar was placed around my neck. My hands were then attached to the collar along with a leash. The final sign of my slave status.
"Now follow me." She said heading towards the basement.

As the basement door slammed with echoing solidity. I was tied to the far wall, spread eagle, and a hose was inserted in my ass. As Amanda turned the water on she whispered, "This will clean you out." She said kissing my cheek. "I’ll return tomorrow and take it out. By then you’ll be nice and clean."

Two days later Nikki came over. I had been tied to an iron bed frame spread eagle, gagged, and naked. A large mirror had been placed on the wall and my head tied so that I was forced to watch.

"Did you give him the nanites?" Nikki asked when she saw me.

"Yes. About an hour ago." Amanda replied. "But I don’t know how they’ll help."

"What I have read is that they’ll make him immobile until we’re finished. They will also make his body look more female. Tits and everything."

"This is going to be your new pussy." Amanda whispered, patting my ass softly. "Soon you’ll be nothing more then a little sissy faggot."

My eyes looked on, filled with tears and wide with fear, watching, as Nikki placed a syringe into my loins. She then fed a catheter into my urinary tract draining my bladder empty. As Amanda held a towel under my groin, Nikki picked up a scalpel and cut into my penis. She clamped veins off as she proceeded to remove my cock. I could feel her work but the pain had been blocked from the injection I had been given.

I watched as Nikki filleted my penis, clamping off blood vessels and directing Amanda where to swab. My mind was spinning from the drug Amanda had given me as I watched my cock taken from my body. Nikki pulled out another tool, unwrapped it from plastic, and instructed Amanda in the use of holding apart the wound. She then fished about with the long nose of her tool explaining that once the nerve to my prostate was cut, I would be unable to enjoy anal sex and felt a burning in my stomach as she cut the nerve. Nikki then made a second cut, shortening the ganglia of nerves, ensuring they could never be re-attached.
Next my scrotum was cut open and away, leaving my testicles intact. Each was then slipped up and into my body out of view. I was crying through the gag as the catheter was pulled out and my urethra was relocated between my legs. Nikki then began stitching up the wound.

When it was over, Nikki had removed my manhood and transformed me into a he-she slut. Nikki had also installed an inner anal sheath with a removable plug that would insure that my humiliation and degradation would be complete by pleasing male friends Amanda would bring home with my mouth and ass.

Ankle cuffs were attached and a short chain was wrapped around my waist, making standing impossible and forcing me to kneel at all times; yet my legs could still be spread for rear penetration. A love canal which would continually lubricate itself, and always be ready, and able, to please male clientele.

"From now on you’ll crawl everywhere." Amanda said as she fastened the chain. "Besides... in pleasing men you’ll only have to kneel anyway." She added and looked towards Nikki.

"Can he still reach orgasm?" She asked turning to Nikki.

"Not even wet dreams. All of his hormones are still intact but he won’t ever be able to relieve himself again. He'll always be on the brink of an orgasm. Nothing but a horny little slave."
Nikki then started removing my body hair. As I wrenched in pain with each touch of the electrolysis wand, she killed the hair follicles on my legs and around my ass. When done she stood back smiling.

"Guess it’s time to start training him." Amanda said standing. "Time for him to become my sissy slave and cock sucker."

"Give him a week to heal. Then he’s all yours."

During the next three months, I was taught to apply makeup, hold myself as a female. I could see the nanites working on my body. Every night I would be tied in the basement Amanda saying she would return in the morning to continue my training

One day Amanda said she was leaving and would return later. "Better pretty yourself." She said shutting and locking the door. Time for your first cock."

Sitting naked on the bed, my nails, painted glossy pink, were perfect - finely filed and about a half inch long. My toenails were likewise painted in the glossy pink and my long blonde hair was tied in a ponytail. Underarms were as smooth as silk and my legs were shaven as close as possible, giving them a caress able glow. My thin blonde arcs that were the eyebrows were carefully plucked each and every day. Light blonde, almost invisible, lashes that needed the black Maybelline to allow my blue eyes to tease with their batting. My ears poked out of my drawn-back hair with their pierced lobes. Between my legs, Nancy had added something that hid my manhood. A small metallic pouch held by nylon-thin metal strands as tight as guitar strings, imprisoning what was left of my manhood. Pressed, right below my crotch and running up between the cheeks of my ass. I could do what he needed for necessities, but no more. The changes I had undergone at the hands of Nikki had transformed me from a husband, that was 5’10",165 pounds into what I was now - a pretty sixteen year old blonde girl with firm little boobs, nice curvy hips, long legs and a tiny cute little butt.

As the door opened and Amanda entered, I hopped off the bed. "Put on some underwear." She ordered pulling out a pair of shiny cuffs. "And put your hands behind your back,"
I was then pulled out of the room and led towards the living room where she said a cock was waiting.

As I entered the room I saw a man 6 feet tall and 190 pounds, sitting naked on the couch. He was rubbing his semi hard cock and stood smiling as we entered.

"This is Mike." Amanda said entering. "This is the slave I told you about. It’s time for her to start sucking and since the gag holds her mouth open, she can’t refuse. You can talk to her anyway you want. I’ll stand by her side at first and guide her through the first sucking." Amanda said as she had me kneel before Mike. "The important thing is to go slow. Take your time. If you try to choke down too much at once, you'll start gagging. And that would make me very mad." She said smacking my ass with her hand. "Just stretch your lips over your teeth so you don't accidentally nip him and take it in slowly, inch by inch. Don't force it and keep the back of your throat relaxed. Next start slurping slowly, seductively and firmly, Put plenty of suction into it." She said moving my head towards Mike’s cock. "In time I’ll have you swallowing all sizes and lengths of cock." She said as Mike placed his cock head to my lips. "Now start sucking the way I just said."

"Never thought you'd be sucking a cock, did you, you little faggot?" Mike sneered. "You’re nothing now but a hot little piece of ass. Aren’t you bitch? Nothing but a cocksucking faggot slave. To do only what your Mistress orders."

"Yes sir." I answered.

"That’s what I want to hear. Now suck my cock you little fucking faggot slut."

I bent my head and took his erect cock into wet mouth and gulped his cock down hungrily as he slammed it in and out between my lips. Pulling out, I saw a thin strand of cum leading from the tip of his cock to my lips. I quickly extended my tongue and carefully drew in the strand of cum, and rolling it around in my mouth till it had disappeared down my throat.
"That was a good lil slut!" He said after I had finished and licked the remaining drops of cum off my lips.

"Very good slave." Amanda smiled. "You’ve just started your way to become a cock sucker. Now I can look for more cock and you can become the girly faggot you want."

I kneeled crying as Amanda told me of the party she had planned for my coming out. A party that would seal my fate.

For my coming out, Amanda planned a party by inviting some friends Nikki had introduced her to. She planned on showing me off and humiliating me by forcing me to suck them and having them fuck my ass.

Entering, Amanda entered the living room leading my on a leash and introduced me. "Everyone! This is Kim. Kim is my slave." She said to the room where twelve men sat naked.

"Kneel!" Amanda snapped "As you can see that she can’t close her mouth so I was thinking she might as well be doing something useful with it. Like sucking a cock. Crawl to Mike and show everyone what a sissy you really are." She said smacking my bottom and pointing towards Mike.

Crawling to inches from his erection, drops of precum leaking from the slit, I leaned forward and took him into my throat.

"Kim has been learning the art of cock sucking and as you can all see... she learned fast. Now you little sissy." Amanda screamed. "Put it all in and show how much you want it." She said pushing the back of my head. "Suck it!"

The inner part of my gag engulfed the head. The precum felt slippery on my tongue and as he pulled back a little, thin threads of precum stretched from the tip of his cock to my lips.

"Come on you little sissy faggot! Show everyone how much you love to suck on a cock. Take it all in RIGHT NOW!" Amanda said smacking my ass hard with a brush.

As the head entered my throat, I gagged a little until and started working my throat muscles until I felt him jerk and thick cum drenched my stomach coating my throat.

"You like that didn’t you." Amanda said smiling. "You love performing oral sex on other men. Don’t you? You want more cock don’t you?" She was saying as I moved to the next man. You want nothing more then to be a sissy faggot slave bitch. Don’t you? Well you know what you are to do tonight after you suck everyone don’t you? You’re going to get your new pussy broke in. And I mean real good."

Kneeling, I nodded my head yes.

"When you get done you’ll want nothing more then a cock in you. Just like the sissy faggot you are. Yes!" She said watching me move. "That’s what I want to see. You going after another. Now place his cock in your mouth and be sure to take it all. Suck it till he comes! Get on with it bitch!" Amanda snarled at my actions. "I want to see all that cock disappear in you. And right now!"

Taking a deep breath I started to accommodate the man’s monstrous cock. It slid in easily and I felt a strong gagging reflex when it stuck the entrance to my throat.

In the back ground Amanda was hollering "Fuck the bitch’s mouth! I want him filled with cock and cum." Amanda screamed as he grabbed my head and started pumping his cock in and out of my mouth vigorously.

Licking and sucking his violently oscillating rod filling my mouth I was totally unprepared for the eruption that was coming. A humungous quantity of cum suddenly flooded my mouth and throat. There was so much that some oozed out through the corners of my gag, leaving little white tracks down my cheeks. The main part had gushed down my throat which I drank hungrily.

"That’s a good faggot." Amanda said watching me gulp his cum as fast as I could. "You have lots more to suck so you better move to the next." Repeating the act, I soon finished all twelve. Amanda placed the chain back on my collar. "There." She said as the hasp clicked. "Now I can lead you around and place you where I want."

The next morning Amanda had me kneeling in the living room on hands and knees, where the twelve men sat naked on the couch and chairs around the room.

"Good morning." Amanda said when we entered. "As you can see his mouth is always ready." She said laughing and pulled the chain, placing me in front of the first man, my head at his lap. "Start sucking. This is the first of many cocks today. You’ll be sucking all week-end just like you always wanted."

Feeling the man’s warmth near my face, I licked the head taking his cock in my mouth. It slipped smoothly on the inside of my cheek and against the back of my tongue. I started gagging again at first, but soon corrected for range as he started thrusting his cock down my throat.

"And as you can also see... his ass is always ready too." Amanda said pointing to my open sphincter. "You may all take him as many times as you want and anywhere you want. After last night I’m sure he’ll love having a cock in him."

Finished, I crawled to the second, push my face into his lap, and took his cock deep into my throat. As I sucked the massive cock, and all sound reduced to slurping and muffled moans which reverberate through his shaft, I felt a hand rub my ass and cool ointment being rubbed into my crack. Holding my head to his cock, fullness filled my body as a cock slide past my open sphincter and moved deep inside until I felt his balls touch my cheeks. As he started to move in and out with force I wanted to cry as I was humiliated and degraded by Amanda and each man in turn.

When I was not needed, Amanda would place the 4 inch dildo into my gag, turn it right, locking it into place. There was a breathing hole in the dildo and a feeding tube that could be inserted so that I could be made to drink any liquid she wanted me to. I would be locked in the face dildo and kept silent for long periods of time, let out only when I was needed. Amanda would take pleasure assigning me to chores with the dildo sticking out of my face. She also would use it as a punishment device. She would call Mike to come over and force me to look at his cock but unable and forbidden, to touch or suck. She loved the way I would look at her, my eyes begging to be able to have his cock.

At night Amanda was always horny and would constantly fuck me with a strap-on. She also would bring men home for sex and force me to suck and clean her out afterwards.

During the day she would dress me in a French Maid's uniform and order me to serve her and her lovers drinks. I was also to prep her lovers with my mouth and would clean her out afterwards. My new body was perfect for the uniform and Amanda always enjoyed submitting me to her orders and the humiliation of showing me off wearing female clothes.

One night Amanda came to the basement where she had tied me. "I have some cock for you." She said smiling. "Mike is bringing over five of his friends. You’ll be expected to suck them and let them fuck your ass. Do you understand?"

I nodded my head yes and she left. "I’ll be back when they arrive."

As five large males showed up, six with Mike, Amanda had me serve drinks.

"Slave, take Clark's cock out of his pants and suck him till he is good and hard. Then I want you to bend over and let him have your ass." Amanda said pointing towards where he sat.

Amanda always made sure I had loads of cum down my throat but by having me give my ass to Clark with everyone watching, Amanda would humiliate me again. I knew that when Clark started ramming my ass Amanda would have me give Bill a blowjob at the same time.

Unzipping Clark’s pants, I pulled out his already swelling cock, which was not as big as the others, but well above average Bill moved to my side waiting for his turn.

As I started on Clark, Amanda told everyone what I had been like as a whole man and, after I was trained, and in my new condition, she told them that I was nothing more then a cock boy. A sissy faggot cock sucking slave. She then asked if they would all like to give me experience in giving blowjobs as often as possible. They all agreed they would.

Clark was soon hard as a rock as I bobbed my head up and down his shaft and when he started moaning, I turned on all fours. He was so horny, that he had no hesitation in ramming his dick to the hilt and giving me a good anal fucking. Bill moved to where his cock was at my mouth and slid into my throat in one movement. Amanda watched as I was sandwiched between them. All this happening as the others looked on, and asking for their help, was more humiliating then anything Amanda had done before.

The following night seven of Mike’s co-workers over. They all sat drinking as I was forced to walk around waiting on them in my maid’s outfit.

It was getting late when Amanda announced that she and Mike were going to retire and that I would provide whatever entertainment they desired. "Her mouth and ass are always open." Amanda added as they left the room.

"Well then. Get over here and suck my cock" The man in the chair said. "Let’s see just how good you are."

I crawled before him and opened the fly of his pants. His cock was erect and he had to stand to get it free. I was amazed by the size and started sucking the head into my gag as it grew to over 10 inches. My mouth was stretched to its maximum by the thickness and within minutes he got a good rhythm going and started to moan as he filled my throat.

While I was getting fucked in my mouth, I started wiggling my ass. One of the other men, taking the hint, stood and kneeled behind me. As he started working his dick into my ass, which Amanda had lubricated with K-Y before they arrived, enabled him to penetrate with one shove, quickly impelling me on his cock.

Sandwiched between them, they worked me hard with their large cocks. When both had cummed they were replaced by two others.

Amanda returned after I had taken seven cocks down my throat and up my ass, pushed me flat on the floor where she placed her pussy, full of Mike’s cum, and grunted. My mouth was filled with a mixture of Mike and her juices and I swallowed every drop she squeezed out.

When she had emptied herself, the man sitting in the corner raised his hand. I went to him, opened his pants, and started sucking his cock into my throat. About the size of my former cock. I didn't look around when a cock was shoved into my ass and I was double penetrated for the eighth time that night. Amanda had made sure I would get the fucked all night from these large cocks.

For hours cocks rubbed down my throat and up my ass. When everyone was done one of the men got a second erection and I was soon being throat fucked.

By morning I had lost track of how many times I was fucked and how many cocks had entered my throat.

After everyone left except for Mike, Amanda turned to me shutting the door behind her.

"Start sucking slave." She ordered pointing to Mike’s cock. "You’re not done yet."

Around noon Amanda came to where I was kneeling screaming "My cunt is full slave. Do your duty and clean me out." Amanda screamed entering the room. "NOW!"

I knew she was mad and would get a severe beating if I didn’t obey and do my "clean up duties."

"Come on Bitch!" She screamed again tugging my head to her sloppy, slick, slimy sperm filled pussy.

I laid on my back as she squatted and squeezed. Thick soupy cum streamed into my mouth, coating my tongue and throat filling my mouth and running out my gag. Mike watched, rubbing his cock as she squirted all their fucking into my mouth.

"Get use to it." She said standing. It’s going to become your nightly routine. Mike is moving in today."

Later that night Amanda tied me in the basement, strapped on a greased black dildo, and brutally raped my ass. I was not released after she was done assaulting me and was kept tied.

In the morning Amanda raped me again before releasing me for housework. After my cleaning was done and dinner was cooking, I was taken into the bedroom.

"Slave!" She ordered. "You’re going to service Mike’s cock until I say stop. UNDERSTAND?"

Crawling on the bed and between Mike’s open legs, his penis stood at full erection curving upwards nicely. An exact 12 inches in length from its base to the tip of the nicely swollen dark crimson heart shaped head. The shaft was filled with swollen veins ¾ inch in diameter. The head glistened with precum oozing from the slit dividing it in half.

"I SAID SUCK!" Amanda screamed. "And while you’re sucking you’ll get a whipping for being a sissy faggot. Now start sucking."

Bending forward, easing Mike into my gag, sliding slowly down until all 12 inches disappeared, he grabbed my head as my lips pressed against him and held it there as Amanda started spanking me with her hair brush. As tears ran down my face Mike continued thrusting, fucking my throat, pressing my tongue against the underside of his cock using my throat as a pussy. "Oh yea! Work, it bitch." He moaned. "Yeah, suck it, you love this." He said exploding and flooding my throat with cum while Amanda continued spanking me.
When done Amanda grabbed my leash and jerked me into the basement where she tied me to an A-frame. I was then gagged with the gag-cock. Taking a belt from the wall, Amanda started whipping me until I was screaming through the gag and then, taking her dildo, she further degraded me by raping my ass over and over. She would then whip and brutally rape my body whenever I blacked out.

"Maybe next time I say suck you’ll be faster and more willing." She said putting the whip up. "Now get upstairs and fix me a drink. And be fast about it or you’ll be back here."

Amanda loved bringing guys’ home and forcing me to suck them. She would spank me all the while making sure I sucked every cock. I would then turn around and have them fuck my ass while she sat watching; telling me that this is what I was to do and that I would never fuck her again.

When she didn’t have anyone over her and Mike would watch T.V. while I served them.

"Come suck my cock." Mike said undoing his pants and letting the head of his cock poked out. "I know you love sucking my cock and eating my load."

I gently, tentatively placed it into my gag. I loved the feel of a cock in my mouth, wanting his cum down my throat.
Amanda found great pleasure in degrading, demeaning and dehumanizing me every chance she had. She always had me dressed in a hot pink vinyl micro-mini tube dress over a black leather garter belt. Its six garters holding my black fishnet stockings up as far as they could, but falling short of the skirt's hem by three inches. I was not allowed to wear a bra and panties so my ass was exposed as I walked and bent down. The hot pink, six inch high stiletto heeled shoes matched the dress, hiding my ankle locks.
The worst was when Amanda took me into the basement after a night of sucking cock and being fucked.

"Time for some more training." She said tying me to the iron frame.

I laid naked, spread eagled, wrists cuffed to the bed above my head. My ankles were held apart by a spreader device which was merely a three-foot long steel pipe with ankle cuffs linked to each end and attached to an eyelet placed exactly high enough to make my legs raised above my head. An anal plug had been shoved into my ass and my gag had been closed. Steel knee bands with a solid four inch long link between them, biting deeply into my legs, just above the knees waiting for their return.
When Amanda returned she was wearing a large greased strap-on. Removing the plug, she raped my ass over and over until I passed out from pain. When I woke she had removed the gag dildo and was fucking my throat having me clean it off.

Unable to stop her I was raped the rest of the night and was forced to suck the dildo after each fucking.

Feeding time." She said turning me loose. "Here you go. Be a good doggy" Amanda said setting a plate on the floor. "Eat up."

Forced to kneel, my bottom in the air, I sucked pathetically at the contents of the dish while Amanda took great pleasure in administering a ferocious spanking to my upturned ass with a hair brush.

Left alone, I cried at what had happened. Amanda was right. She had turned me into a sissy and a cock slave.
jvox832 is offline   Reply With Quote