Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Extreme Sex > BDSM Forum
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 07-12-2020, 05:01 PM   #2661
kindzaza
Privileged Member

kindzaza Level 1 (100+)kindzaza Level 1 (100+)

Title: Saturday Nap - Segufix Edition

Format: MP4
Duration: 145 Mb
Size: 172 Mb
Resolution: 852x488

Download:
Download | Play it online
kindzaza is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2020, 07:02 PM   #2662
kindzaza
Privileged Member

Title: NETTLE RIVULET - REMAKE 2020 July 4 (4K UHD)

Description: One of my first nettle movies was the Nettle Rivulet, 11 years ago. I went back to the same beautiful place and I have made a remake of this movie. I haven't used any nettles for about 3 years so I felt like a real newbie now like many years ago. I whipped my tits, butts and pussy with nettles and rubbed my nipples, clitoris and anus with them and finally stuffed my vagina as much of them as I could like in the old times. The cold water of the little stream called "Black Water" helped me to cool down my burning skin. I also smeared some mud on my body in the end. But the most painful part of the movie just came after I used some rubbing alcohol which contained eucalyptus and menthol to clean and sterilize my dirty skin, I never thought that it could cause me so intense throbbing pain that I almost puked lol. It was an unexpected agony but it is also recorded for you.

Tags: solo, self torment, nettle, tit torment, nipple torment, clamps, messy, mud, hairy pussy, cunt stuffing, pussy torment, outdoor, 4K UHD

Duration: 32 Min
Size: 2556 Mb
Resolution: 3840x2160

Download:

Download | Play it online | Fboom
Old 07-12-2020, 09:03 PM   #2663
kindzaza
Privileged Member

Title: Sensualism | Abigail Dupree

Description: In this compilation video we visit sensualism from a slow tantric perspective and cover a wide range of sensualistic subject matter, as it is defined by seven different individuals. slave abigail is a Master, in her own right, of taking one individual's fantasies, and translating them into her own language of compersion and sexual expression. She seamlessly weaves together a coherent and infinite expression of the divine regions that ones mind can reach in fantasy, and melds it with her own wickedly dark fantasies, to create a temporal formulation that only begs for more time to find the orgasmic conclusion. She is fed by her distant counterpart and their hunger and surprise when they find that her fantasies, are now becoming theirs and thus rendering them devoted to getting to the deepest layers of what exactly makes her pendulum swing and why it is so hypnotizingly addictive.
-Pissing in her tan stockings.
-Long⁄lingering⁄close-up studies of her beautifully pierced cunt and well trained ass-hole.
-Large⁄heavy metal anal insertions performed secretly from her parents basement.
-Tunneling views into her dripping wet pussy as if you were right there with her.
-Self-urethral sounding tutorial with a 12 inch double ended dildo fully inserted in her ass the whole time and a slow, calculated exit.
-Smoking a cigarette while convincing even a non-smoker that indeed, they too, are now craving a cigarette
-sexually frustrated, nearly silent anal fisting, anal dildo fucking, deepthroating and gagging, ass to mouth, ass to pussy, double penetration, pussy dildo fucking and pussy fisting with a wide spread labia, all while she tries to hide the fact that her Master is standing behind the camera stroking his cock for her while she matches the rhythm of her, very sensitive to distractions client, who must come to orgasm within his allotted time... taunting her and making her even more frustrated and libidinous as her mind wanders to unholy thoughts and she curbs her desires to cum repetedly.
These are the things you will find in this video.... need I say more? I think not.

Duration: 70:55 Min
Size: 3587 Mb
Resolution: 1280x720

Download:

Last edited by kindzaza; 11-22-2020 at 05:26 AM.
Old 07-12-2020, 11:04 PM   #2664
kindzaza
Privileged Member

Title: Abuse That Throat Slobber On Those Fuckin Tits Ya Dirty Fucking Whore | Abigail Dupree

Description: "I promise I'll go easy on you this time" famous line from this guy every time I agree to a show with him It's quite a commitment saying yes to this brutal self torture.. and I love every minute of it I fuck my face, gag and drool all over my tits and fuck my pussy and ass and spread my holes wide after a good pussy and anal fisting. I definitely get a work out in this one. Time for a nap. Abigail Dupree, huge dildo, anal snake, Dildo, anal dildo, anal, big d, BIG DILDO, slut, masturbation, Homemade, Amateur, nude, naked, solo, large dildo, spread wide, large toys, spread pussy, pierced, gap, gaping, swollen pussy, cunt, spread wide, pink pussy, big pussy, submissive - Note; The title on the poster is ATTSOTFTYDFW, the first letter of every word in the title but in Greek.

Duration: 54:39 Min
Size: 2761 Mb

Download:
Old 07-13-2020, 01:05 AM   #2665
kindzaza
Privileged Member

Title: Jazmin Luv - Penthouse Pet Bound and Punished (Release date: Jul 10, 2020)

Description: Our darling, Jazmin Luv has made a nice splash in the industry, becoming a Penthouse pet earlier this year...It's always been nice to work with pets...they may appear to be pristine, young woman, in incredible shape, but they still enjoy being treated like a shamed slut...Enjoy, Ogre...(Shoot ID: JAZ_062820)

Duration: 36 Min
Size: 626 Mb
Resolution: 1920x1080

Download:
Old 07-13-2020, 03:06 AM   #2666
kindzaza
Privileged Member

Title: S&M Exist To Serve | Abigail Dupree | Master James

Description: Exist To Serve

Master James and His slave abigail love to have fun but M⁄s is not all about fun and games. Abigail has learned to be on her toes at all times whether shes making a meal and suddenly feels the sting of her Master's blow dart⁄pellet gun on her naked skin or taking a shower and suddenly challenged by a drastic temperature change. In this video, Master James sets up the camera just as the sun is beginning to rise and wakes His slave up from a deep sleep with her outfit of strict leather bondage laying before her to adorn. With sleep still in her eyes, He leads her to the whipping post and begins to challenge her with His buggery. Stinging whips, leather paddles, inflatable dildo, heavy rocks hung from her cunt piercings... enough to wake anyone up in the morning. Excellence is what is expected and excellence comes from knowing that the sometimes mundane tasks in life are a gift when not paired with mental and physical anguish.

BDSM is a gateway... Sometimes I feel that the way I choose to live my life is worlds apart from others. To include those that have the capacity to grasp the extent of their own capabilities, to just let go and live here and now, is easy. Our emotional freedom to explore sensuality is really endless in its own sense. I find beauty in the simplest things. Sometimes this feeling hits hard. Sometimes others feel it. Sometimes there is a connection. Do we live to experience recreation just to live it again. Is this existence cyclical or is this the only single chance, all there is and we waste it on things that mean nothing.. Know that you are a loving sensual creature that is symbiotic to everything around you. Your a reflection of your own existence. BDSM is for those that need to break away, that need to feel more than singular. BDSM is a gateway to a spirituality that gods were made from.

Duration: 52:44 Min
Size: 2662 Mb

Download:

Last edited by kindzaza; 11-22-2020 at 05:26 AM.
Old 07-13-2020, 05:07 AM   #2667
kindzaza
Privileged Member

Title: Micha, Jessica - RUBBER BANDS - 2020 June 20 (4K UHD)

Description: We all know that shooting rubber bands makes such beautiful marks on the sub's body. This is Micha's time to try them out. Watching this little lesbian sub trembling in pain is every sadist's wet dream.

Tag: Micha,Jessica,rubber bands,bondage,pussy torment,foot torment,strap on,lezdom,4K UHD

Duration: 25 Min
Size: 2210 Mb
Resolution: 3840x2160

Download:

Download | Play it online | Fboom
Old 07-13-2020, 07:08 AM   #2668
kindzaza
Privileged Member

Title: Evening Sybian Ride - Teased Edition

Duration: 13 Min
Size: 520 Mb

Download:
Old 07-14-2020, 06:00 PM   #2669
kindzaza
Privileged Member

Title: Hot Blonde Adira Allure Returns For Rough Sex & Face Fucking

Description: We start by going over what Daddy is going to do to Adira Allure in her return scene. She tells us she's been a bad girl and came back for Daddy to punish her. I tell her to bend over and spank her ass with a paddle. I then walk up and begin fucking her tight throat. She slobbers everywhere and I slap, choke and gag her with my fingers. I start pounding her pretty pussy and she squirts all over me multiple times. I fuck her face in a POV and wrap my legs around her head. She eats my ass like a good girl and I mouth gag her and put my hand down her throat. I pound her pussy in the bedroom and tell her to worship my feet. She licks and sucks my toes and puts my whole foot in her mouth. I fuck her throat more and more before spreading her mouth open and cumming in it. Adira tells us she wasn't playing when she said she wanted it rough, she's a real slut!

Duration: 62 Min
Size: 3844 Mb

Download:
Old 07-14-2020, 09:00 PM   #2670
kindzaza
Privileged Member

Title: CUM SLUT | Femcar

Description: She struggles to free herself when he drags her into his barn. When she sees the dark wet hole he's got for her she freaks out. She begs, pleads, and fights to be set free. In the dark hole she's left to imagine what will become of her.

It takes a while but she finally notices that the water beneath her is rising steadily. That's when fear turns to terror and her efforts to escape intensify. He's done this before and there's no chance.

He's definitely interested in hurting her and he does plenty of that, but what he's really interested in is turning her sexual arousal against her. With an intense vibrator directly on her sensitive pumped up clit she is not going to enjoy a single second of orgasm.

Duration: 49 Min
Size: 2654 Mb

Download:
Old 07-15-2020, 01:16 AM   #2671
kindzaza
Privileged Member

Title: Jul 12, 2020: Fish Hooking Finger Gag | Abigail Dupree

Description: Just watching Abigail Dupree show us her educated hole, her oral cavity; If you have an oral fetish, this video will have you cumming in your pants. She clearly displays that very well trained tongue by fingering, fishhooking, cheak spreading and fisting her large mouth hole. She opens wide to show you her throat as her slobber spreads on her hands and face. Dripping from the large dildo as it is pulled away from her open deep throat. A must see for mouth fetishes.

DEBRISx slave training: As a rule, any training will quickly reveal the personal limits of the slave, dissolve mental blockages, and in some cases, painfully question the certainties that are taken for granted. Training always means to work out the slave's existing predispositions. The training orients itself based on which skills are to be worked out with the slave; which role is sought by the Master.

Fishhooking, Cheek Spreading, Mouth Fisting, Finger Gagging, Dildo Sucking, Wet and Messy, Slobber, Deep Throating, Breath Holding, Mouth annihilation, Oral Gagging, Drool Fetish, Oral Fixation, Submissive Slut, Mouth Stuffing, slave Training, DEBRISx, DEBRIS

Duration: 23:07 Min
Size: 1183 Mb

Download:
Old 07-15-2020, 03:02 AM   #2672
kindzaza
Privileged Member

Title: Jul 3, 2020: CAUGHT TO BE USED (Part Three) | Dia Zerva/Dia has her pain tolerance tested and her mouth used.

Description: Dia has been through it all. She's tired and sore from her work outside. She's back in the barn and locked to the spike chair. From her scared look she knows it's going to be another painful experience. Her tits are clamped hard.

His handling of Dia is playful, almost experimental. He tries a little of this and a little of that. He even giggles as his torments really get to Dia. She screams and cries. That makes him happy.

She needs another change of setting. She's taken down to the horse stall. Chained up in heavy metal she's supposed to sleep, but he just can't help interrupting her slumber for a good old suck and squeeze.

Tags: Abandonment, Asking Permission To Cum, Ass Caning, Bastinado, Begging, Big Ass, Big Breasts, Big Dick, Bit Gag, Blonde, Blow job, Blue Eyes, Breast Bondage, Breath Play, Celebrator, Chains, Chair Tie, Corporal Punishment, Dildo, Electrical Play, Gagging, Hogtie, Inflatable Dildo, Languishing, Manacles, Metal Bondage, Metal Collar, Metal Gag, Nipple Clamps, Orgasm, Orgasm Denial, Orgasm Restriction, Raw Hide Cane, Spike Chair, Zapper

Duration: 41:51 Min
Size: 2292 Mb

Download:
Old 07-15-2020, 06:00 AM   #2673
kindzaza
Privileged Member

Title: Sophia Lux Gets It Rougher Than Ever

Description: Sophia Lux stopped by to see Hoby in what turns out to be her final adult film. She gets it rougher than she ever has in this one!!! I walk up and put her on her knees and stretch her mouth out & put her in a headlock. I start fucking her face while she's sitting on the couch and she gags spit all over herself. I fuck her hard from behind and have her suck my cock POV & eat my ass before riding my dick. I flip her upside down on the couch and fuck her face and deepthroat her, she is gagging spit everywhere! I put my fingers down her throat to gag her and then she sticks her fingers down her throat and gags herself. Daddy brings her to the camera and chokes her. I have her deepthroat my cock POV before fucking her more. I fuck her face and figure 4 her in a laying 69. I mount her while she is sitting on the couch and put my legs over her shoulders and fuck her face hard. I step on her head and pound her tight fuck box from behind. I fuck her face even rougher in the bedroom and spit is covering her face and body. I slap her face and tits and choke her and rub the spit all over her face. Sophia looks into the camera and says she "gets it now, daddy likes to make her choke on his cock". I pound her from behind and give her a throat pie. Sophia was a good girl for Daddy!

Duration: 57 Min
Size: 3896 Mb

Download:
Old 07-15-2020, 08:00 AM   #2674
kindzaza
Privileged Member

Title: Mazzy Grace Likes It Rough

Description: Beautiful blonde Mazzy Grace comes by to see Hoby & tells us that she likes to be fucked ROUGH! I start by having her get my dick hard through my shorts and take it out and have her swallow it all. I fuck her face and put my fingers down her throat and slap her and the tears are already coming down her cheeks. I choke her and put my cock back in her mouth. I eat her pretty pussy before plunging my cock into it and slamming her roughly. I put her in a headlock choke and stretch out her mouth. I fuck her face hard POV style and then continue slamming her pussy and stretching out her mouth at the same time. I flip her upside down and throat her. I figure 4 her head down on my cock with my legs in a laying 69. I fuck her more roughly and take her to the bedroom and have her grab her heels and fuck her face. I continue pounding her tight pussy as she begs for it hard. She eats my ass and I handcuff her and mouth gag her for more throat fucking. I fuck her more and she wont stop grinding on my cock! I flip her upside down and pin her arms down and fuck her throat until i come all the way inside it! I come into the bathroom and give her one last surprise. Mazzy Grace likes it ROUGH!!!

Duration: 69 Min
Size: 3901 Mb

Download:
Old 07-15-2020, 10:00 AM   #2675
kindzaza
Privileged Member

Title: Emori Pleezer Gets Her Roughest Face Fuck Ever

Description: Hoby's Hotties 2019 Performer of the Year nominee Emori Pleezer returns in what she tells us all is the roughest she's ever been face fucked, slapped, choked & spit on! She starts by telling us she's here to take the dick all the way down her throat. I have her lick all over my body and worship her master before taking my dick out. I fuck her big tits with my boxers still on and slap her and put my fingers down her throat. I begin roughly fucking her face and have her eat my ass. I flip her upside down on the couch and get balls deep in her throat. She is gagging and eating my ass more. I slap and choke her and switch to POV and fuck her face harder. I stand up and fuck her face even more. I sit down and have her get on the couch next to me on her knees and bend over and take my cock down her throat until she's gasping for air. I fuck her face on the couch in a laying 69 then take her to the bed and fuck her face in a reverse 69 until spit is covering the whole bed. This is the sloppiest, nastiest face fuck ever. I make her eat my ass more and continue to roughly throat fuck, choke and slap her. She tells me off camera this is the roughest she's ever gotten it so I ask her to tell us what she said. I put her up gainst the wall and fuck her skull into it. I spit in her face repeatedly and she asks for more! I blow a big load all over her slutty face! Emori just got her roughest face fuck EVER!

Duration: 49 Min
Size: 3873 Mb

Download:
Old 07-15-2020, 12:00 PM   #2676
kindzaza
Privileged Member

Title: Mazzy Grace Likes It Rough

Description: Beautiful blonde Mazzy Grace comes by to see Hoby & tells us that she likes to be fucked ROUGH! I start by having her get my dick hard through my shorts and take it out and have her swallow it all. I fuck her face and put my fingers down her throat and slap her and the tears are already coming down her cheeks. I choke her and put my cock back in her mouth. I eat her pretty pussy before plunging my cock into it and slamming her roughly. I put her in a headlock choke and stretch out her mouth. I fuck her face hard POV style and then continue slamming her pussy and stretching out her mouth at the same time. I flip her upside down and throat her. I figure 4 her head down on my cock with my legs in a laying 69. I fuck her more roughly and take her to the bedroom and have her grab her heels and fuck her face. I continue pounding her tight pussy as she begs for it hard. She eats my ass and I handcuff her and mouth gag her for more throat fucking. I fuck her more and she wont stop grinding on my cock! I flip her upside down and pin her arms down and fuck her throat until i come all the way inside it! I come into the bathroom and give her one last surprise. Mazzy Grace likes it ROUGH!!!

Duration: 53 Min
Size: 3921 Mb

Download:

Last edited by kindzaza; 12-21-2020 at 06:40 PM.
Old 07-16-2020, 06:39 AM   #2677
kindzaza
Privileged Member

Title: July 15, 2020 - Sophie Monroe, Cherry Torn/Cherry Torn Gets VULNERABLE and FILTHY with Sophie Monroe

Description: Everyone needs to submit sometimes and today Cherry Torn is eager to submit to the wonderful and devious Sophie Monroe. Sophie directs Cherry to show off her good posture and sexy body for you. She runs her gloved hands over Cherry's hairy cunt. At her Mistress' direction, Cherry gets on her hands and her knees and worships Sophie's knee-high leather boots. Lavishing the leather with her pink wet tongue, Cherry glances upward at her Mistress with big bright eyes. Pleased with Cherry's performance, Sophie gives some attention to Cherry's perfect ass. Cherry moans as Sophie crops and spanks her until her ass is red and warm. Cherry plays with her hungry cunt as Sophie prepares her strap-on. Then Sophie commands Cherry to show off her oral skills and Cherry hungrily slurps down Sophie's cock. She works Sophie's cock as drool pools in her mouth and drips onto the floor. Finally, Sophie sinks her hard cock into Cherry's wet warm pussy. Hungry for dick, Cherry moans as she bounces on her Mistress' cock. After a hard fuck, Sophie and Cherry play a game. Cherry is not allowed to cum until her Mistress commands. Both Sophie and Cherry pleasure their cunts and cum over and over again.

With: Sophie Monroe, Cherry Torn

Categories: BDSM, Brunette, Drool, Hairy, Leather, Natural Boobs, Other Hair Color, Shaved, Slim, Straight, Tattoo, Top, White

Duration: 30 Min
Size: 1114 Mb

Download:
Old 07-16-2020, 07:00 PM   #2678
kindzaza
Privileged Member

Title: Casey Calvert: Bondage, Torment, and Sexual Servitude

Description: Casey Calvert knows her place in the BDSM world, and it is to serve. She is naturally submissive who wants nothing more than to please her master. Today she is in a place where she can flourish in this way, and Derrick is the one that will put her through her paces. She begins in a squatting position with her legs tied wide open, her hands are behind her back, and her neck is tied to a wooden column to make sure her head cannot escape the wrath of Derrick throat fucking her. He flogs her for a bit to turn her flesh a bright red before going balls deep in this slut's mouth. Orgasms are commanded out of her pussy, but her main goal is to serve the cock that's in her mouth. After a long throat fucking scene, Derrick feels that she needs more work, so she is suspended upside down for easy access to her mouth for more blowjob action, while her pussy is exposed for more imposed orgasms. When the time comes for Casey to get cock in more of her holes, she is bent over a table, with one leg pulled up for easy access to her holes. Derrick goes back and forth between fucking her pussy and fucking her ass. He takes a small break from fucking to torment her with his flogger, but then it's right back to abusing her holes with his cock. In the final scene, Casey has her arms bound in a box tie, and the rest of her body is free to be manipulated the way he sees fit. Derrick rips multiple orgasms out of her slutty pussy before going back to fucking her holes. The relentless fucking continues until he blows his load all over her pussy mound.

With: Casey Calvert, Derrick Pierce

Director: The Pope

Categories: Athletic, Ball Gag, BDSM, Blowjob, Bondage, Bottom, Brunette, Facefucking, Flogging, Master, Multiple Orgasms, Natural Boobs, Other Hair Color, Shaved, Straight, Sub, Suspension, Tattoo, Toned, White

Duration: 57 Min
Size: 2076 Mb

Download:
Old 07-16-2020, 09:00 PM   #2679
kindzaza
Privileged Member

Title: Lady Serena Leatherized

Description: Our man Mark was determined not to be out-cocooned by the canvas concoction in the previous feature. In no time at all he was dragging out a mountain of leather as Serena watched with growing enthusiasm. It looked like this was going to be her day. No other models were around and there were heaps of super-tight bondage gear that could hold her firmly under control.

Featuring: Lady Serena
Keywords: gags, hoods, leather, mummification, straitjacket

Duration: 17 Min
Size: 141 Mb
Resolution: 640x480

Download:
Old 07-16-2020, 11:01 PM   #2680
kindzaza
Privileged Member

Title: Give it to me Kinky

Description: Tina Hot plays a girl who likes it very kinky, and Master Sabby has put her on the iron discipline sofa.Bound to the cold frame by her wrists and ankles with red rope, her mouth stuffed with a black ball gag, her eyes covered with a blindfold and her butt stuffed with a red plug, the Hungarian beauty awaits further treatment in this Full HD BDSM fetish XXX video.Master Sabby takes off her blindfold, so that she can see his hand as it comes down to smack her ass again and again, then his cock as he lays it on her forehead before taking out her ball gag so that she can suck on her anal plug once it's removed--and then, of course, on her master's meat.She gets her pussy licked, then is fucked from above before getting her snatch stuffed with the plug so that her asshole is free for banging by her master. Then he returns his cock to her mouth to dump his load of cum, before peeing all over her ass. Witness all the spanking, pissing, and extreme sex in this exclusive new roleplay production!

With: Tina Hot, Sabby

Categories: Anal, Ball Gag, BDSM, Big Dick, Blindfold, Bondage, Buttplug, Deepthroat, Discipline, Facefucking, Fetish, Gag, Kinky, Master, Piss Play, Rope Bondage, Shaved, Spanking, Straight, Thirdparty, Vaginal Penetration

Duration: 17 Min
Size: 635 Mb

Download: