Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Miscellaneous > Idle Talk
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 01-21-2009, 04:34 PM   #1
gaggirl
* yawn *

gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default Murder :(

Has anyone here witnessed anything traumatic ? how long did it take you to recover? did it have any affects and did things change you or did you go back o normal? Pm me with your replies if you wish.

A guy was mown down repeatedly in our driveway last week. the killer was semingly a nice guy that went beserk, and he was so out of control ill be surprised if he wasnt in an icerage. he had no concern for us neighbours hwo saw it all or his kids who heard everything... no concern fo the fact he was deliberately bashing our fence and gates apart. and this man was his BEST FRIEND, so now im to oscared to go out of my house alone after dusk in case his spirits hanging around wondering wtf happened and now Ive seen someone lose control first hand.... it really makes you wonder who you know who might be capable of doing this to you. I just cant stop thinking about it.
gaggirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2009, 04:38 PM   #2
TwistedMaster
Privileged Member

TwistedMaster has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TwistedMaster has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TwistedMaster has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TwistedMaster has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TwistedMaster has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TwistedMaster has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TwistedMaster has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TwistedMaster has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TwistedMaster has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TwistedMaster has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TwistedMaster has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via AIM to TwistedMaster Send a message via Yahoo to TwistedMaster

I don't really have a lot to say... I just hope that you can get past this, and I'm sorry you had to witness such an inhuman act.
Old 01-21-2009, 05:00 PM   #3
Stainless Steel Rat
Lord of the Labyrinth

Stainless Steel Rat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Stainless Steel Rat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Stainless Steel Rat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Stainless Steel Rat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Stainless Steel Rat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Stainless Steel Rat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Stainless Steel Rat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Stainless Steel Rat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Stainless Steel Rat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Stainless Steel Rat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Stainless Steel Rat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Gaggirl,

There is always that undercurrent of violence that permeates our society. Many of us go through life without ever having to witness such an event firsthand. For those that do it can be a trying circumstance to deal with. You will undoubtedly feel more apprehension than normal at first as what you witnessed happened literally on your very own doorstep. The healing process is obviously going to be different for people depending on how they let such things affect them. The only thing I would advise is try and return to a normal routine as soon as you can.

Every day in our lives we take risks to one degree or another and there is no way to ever be fully secure and safe {even if you were to hunker down in your home for the rest of your life}. In time the event will fade from your immediate consciousness though you will always remember it. Ultimately don't let yourself be governed by the fear of "what if", instead resolve that every day is a new day and perhaps you can help the children who witnessed this tragic event by making a point when you go out to put on a brave face. A reassuring smile or a wave as you see them out to play will do wonders to help restore their confidence and at the same time may be cathartic for yourself.

Cheers from {a somber} Stainless Steel Rat
Old 01-21-2009, 05:13 PM   #4
pervipete
Watching from the shadows

pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to pervipete

If you are too scared to go out of your house maybe get in touch with someone, a therapist maybe.

Hope you recover soon
pervipete is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2009, 05:21 PM   #5
touriquet2001
please delete

touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

that sucks

if you want to chat or need anything , you know how to get ahold of me darlin' gg
touriquet2001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2009, 07:19 PM   #6
donnalee_s
almost gone

donnalee_s has a maximum reputation! (1000+)donnalee_s has a maximum reputation! (1000+)donnalee_s has a maximum reputation! (1000+)donnalee_s has a maximum reputation! (1000+)donnalee_s has a maximum reputation! (1000+)donnalee_s has a maximum reputation! (1000+)donnalee_s has a maximum reputation! (1000+)donnalee_s has a maximum reputation! (1000+)donnalee_s has a maximum reputation! (1000+)donnalee_s has a maximum reputation! (1000+)donnalee_s has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

seeing someone lose control like that is terrible
I am with pete and touriquet
talk to a professional(a good one)
donnalee_s is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2009, 09:10 PM   #7
Conrad
RB's Biggest Loser

Conrad has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Conrad has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Conrad has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Conrad has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Conrad has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Conrad has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Conrad has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Conrad has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Conrad has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Conrad has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Conrad has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

That's awful, I hope you and yours can recover and get back to normal soon, my best wishes to that.
Conrad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2009, 01:43 AM   #8
theDarkOne
Banned

Location: Never gonna give you up,Never gonna let you down,Never gonna run around and desert you.
theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Man that sucks.Im so so sorry that happened to you.

I have never experienced something like that but i have been involved in other circumstances with the death of someone.A few years ago i was inner tubing down a river with some friends. Along the way a helicopter started to fly over us very low.A person was hanging out pointing at the river.I realized what he was trying to tell us.At that moment i saw what looked to be legs below me.I jumped off my tube and dove down.I pulled up a young girl and with the help of a friend got her to shore.We tried to bring her back with CPR.Then the helicopter landed near us and EMTs took over.Then taking her away.....She did not make it....I know this is nothing like what you have gone through but it definitely scarred me.For weeks i could not get it out of my head.I would play it over and over thinking if there was something i could have done differently.To this day i have never been back to that river.(and that was something i did a few times a year for about a decade)

I know this is not the same as what you went through.What happened to you was much worse but in time the memories faded for me and im sure they will for you.I know it sounds like crap when someone tells you to give it time but the memories will fade.As a few have said maybe talking to someone would be a good idea.It can help verbalizing your fears and getting them off your chest.I know im just some avatar on a board to you but if there is anything i can do.Even if it's just to vent how your feeling please do not hesitate.

Things will get better in time.
theDarkOne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2009, 05:02 PM   #9
gaggirl
* yawn *

gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Thanks for sharing that Darkone, and its just as traumatic and haunting, esp given you cant go back there. witnessing the end of somones life- particularly a young person. Genuine thanks also to everyone whom replied to my thread and for the excellent advice (esp the keep the routine thing which is a hard thing to do!)
ITs raining which feels cleansing, and its been exactly one week , and the first tnight ive gone for a minight trip to the loo without the lights on (sorry for the overshare ) may sound trivial but a big step for a scaredy cat like myself
horrible things are happening everyday, news stories now have a meaning for me when I consider that there are witnesses and family and friends all affected. it never used to occur to me! anyhoo... time to move on... thanks for your caring *hugs foreveryone*
gaggirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2009, 05:14 PM   #10
TwistedMaster
Privileged Member

TwistedMaster has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TwistedMaster has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TwistedMaster has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TwistedMaster has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TwistedMaster has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TwistedMaster has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TwistedMaster has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TwistedMaster has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TwistedMaster has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TwistedMaster has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TwistedMaster has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via AIM to TwistedMaster Send a message via Yahoo to TwistedMaster

I'm glad to hear you're taking steps on the road to healing this gaggirl. Our hearts all go out to you. Twisted as each may be in our own different ways, we're all the same when it comes down to it...