Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Role Play Rape
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 02-27-2012, 06:48 PM   #41
Lucifer_L

Lucifer_L has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lucifer_L has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lucifer_L has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lucifer_L has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lucifer_L has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lucifer_L has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lucifer_L has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lucifer_L has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lucifer_L has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lucifer_L has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lucifer_L has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Finaly, after what felt like hours I was ready to cum, so I did, I dumped my gigant load right in to her throat, it felt amazing, felt like nothing I've felt before, I kept my dick forcefully down her throat for 2 more min, then I took it out, I took her panties and cleaned my self off, slowly got dressed and look at the girl, laying on the dirty ground, covered in bruses, naked and violated in every way possible. I could of killed her, but no, I want her to live with the memories of this day. "I hope you understand that if you tell anyone about this, I'll kill you and all of your family, if you're pregnant just tell them that you're a little whore and you have no idea of who's responsible of the child and if thats clear then get the fuck lost. I throw the panties covered with god knows what towards her and look at her and wait for a reaction.
Old 02-27-2012, 06:51 PM   #42
leia99
little cocktease

leia99 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)leia99 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)leia99 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)leia99 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)leia99 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)leia99 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)leia99 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)leia99 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)leia99 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)leia99 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)leia99 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Whimpering, I leave my panties off and cover up the best I could with my clothes, as I curl up sobbing on the ground, hoping he'll just go away now and leave me be.
leia99 is offline   Reply With Quote