Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Role Play Rape
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 02-21-2012, 09:37 AM   #1
Lucifer_L

Lucifer_L has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lucifer_L has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lucifer_L has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lucifer_L has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lucifer_L has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lucifer_L has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lucifer_L has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lucifer_L has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lucifer_L has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lucifer_L has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lucifer_L has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default The Dark Woods.

I like to consider myself smarter than the rest of the people that live here. I mean, okay, I live in a village, most of the people here are sad alcoholics and have spent all of their lifes here. But not me, I used to be a police officer in the city, but, there was a problem that led me here, a small village in the middle of nowhere, with the population of 50 people. Well, I had a gambling problem and I had this thing for teens girls. I mean, every time I see a little teen girly, I just get so hard that it feels like I'm about to explode. But yea, my grand mother lived here, she had an appartment here. So when she died I decided that I shoulsd move here and run away from both of the nasty addictions I posses. So I did, even though she lived in the country side, she wasn't poor and due to the fact that I was the only relative she had I got it all, the appartment and the money. I had it made.
There really isn't much I can do here, I do love taking nightly walks in the local woods, it looks so calm and amazing in night time here. So one day I did, I had a really bad mood so I just wanted to walk, I walked for hours, then suddenly I heard something odd, something moving, so I slowly creept twords it, I wanted to find out what or who is it, maybe a wild animal?
And then I saw it. There are like 10 teens in this village, not too smart and they drink a lot. And there was Kate, one of the teen girls who live here and god damn she was a hotie. Long brown hair, green eyes, 1.60 m tall. She wasn't fat but you can't call her skinny as well, I mean, I didn't really know how old is she but she got some nice curves. It was summer so she was wearing the tightest pink jeans I've ever seen, they made her ass look so amazing. And a white tight t shirt. But there was something odd about her and then I noticed that shes compleatly waisted, probably walking home after a party with the local girls/guys. I was suprised though, I mean, I've noticed her several times here, probably because of the way she looked, she was just my type. But yea, she's probably one of the few here whoš not from an alcoholic and a redneck family. her dads a hard working truck driver and her mom is a teacher, she looks a lot like her mom, the body's tighter though.
I thought about it for a while, but then I fliped, I knew that no one would see us here, so I made my move, I ran towards her and slamed her against the ground...

Last edited by Lucifer_L; 02-21-2012 at 09:41 AM.
Lucifer_L is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2012, 09:13 PM   #2
leia99
little cocktease

leia99 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)leia99 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)leia99 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)leia99 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)leia99 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)leia99 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)leia99 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)leia99 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)leia99 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)leia99 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)leia99 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I started drinking with my friends last year, when I was 17. I always hated how uptight my parents are, and I decided to rebel against them. Usually after we've had a few drinks in the woods, we go back to Jimmy's place, but I was being lazy and also was having trouble walking so I started lagging behind, but enjoying the last of that beer on my lips as I'm about to head out, when all of a sudden I'm on the ground, but I'm giggling, thinking I fell on my own.

Only when I try to get up I realize someone's on top of me. "Hey! Get offa me!! I may be drunk, but I'm no slut!!" as I feel hands grabbing at my voluptuous tits, and I kick hard at his groin as I realize he's not letting go.
leia99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2012, 03:36 AM   #3
Lucifer_L

Lucifer_L has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lucifer_L has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lucifer_L has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lucifer_L has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lucifer_L has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lucifer_L has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lucifer_L has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lucifer_L has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lucifer_L has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lucifer_L has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lucifer_L has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

"Such a little cutie you are" I say in a calm tone, as I raise my hands to her neck and grab her by it. "I have no idea if you remmember who am I, but I surely know who you are and let's make a deal, I'll let you go and you'll give me a little show and stip for me, if not, I'm going to beat you to death, go to your place, shoot your daddy and violate your mother over and over again." As I finish I notice that Katie is about to cry, couldn't hide the wide smile that is about to appear on my face. "So, do we have a deal?"
Old 02-25-2012, 05:29 AM   #4
leia99
little cocktease

leia99 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)leia99 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)leia99 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)leia99 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)leia99 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)leia99 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)leia99 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)leia99 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)leia99 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)leia99 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)leia99 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Whimpering as he grabs me by my neck, I stop trying to kick him, trying to stay alive. I start to cry as he tells me I need to give him a show and strip. I've never done that before, nevermind let a boy see me naked. I also don't know that I want my parents dead either, and slowly try to stop struggling, even though my instincts keep telling me to fight. I slowly nod, tears streaming down my face, as I slowly start to lift my shirt off, still fighting my instincts and hoping this is just some bad dream induced by a blackout.

"Please, please don't hurt me... I'll do anything, just please don't hurt me or my parents, please!" squirming as you leer at my now bare chest, as my nipples harden from the cold.

Last edited by leia99; 02-25-2012 at 05:31 AM.
Old 02-27-2012, 01:55 AM   #5
Lucifer_L

I stand there, infront of the little hot thing staring at her suprisingly big brests and hard nipples. "If you don't want me to hurt you or your family you'll be a good little girl and listen to me." I say in a calm voice as I feel my dick getting really hard, I haven't been this turned out for a really long time, the last time someone made me feel like this was when I was working in the city, I found this little crack head whore laying in an alley, well, let's just say she worked really hard for me not to arrest her...
"Okay Katie, now, I want you to undress compleatly, then come here, get on your kness and pull down my pants, take out my dick and suck it while rubbing your tight litle clit. if I hear you whining even for a sec, I'll beat you, fuck you in the ass, tie you to a tree and prossed to do the same with your mother, got it?" I say in a harsh tone.
"I bet you suck your little frinds off for buzz anyways" I laugh still staring at her pink little nipples.
Old 02-27-2012, 03:28 AM   #6
leia99
little cocktease

Still sniffling, I slowly remove my jeans and light blue panties and finally my lacy blue bra, not really wanting to, not wanting to give him a show, but my hands are shaking so bad I'm having a hard time getting them off, between the booze and my nerves.

Once I'm totally naked, I slowly remove his pants and take out his cock, only lightly stroking my clit, trying not to get myself aroused, because I'm fairly sure his cock's not going to just be in my mouth tonight. "Please, I've never done this before.... I don't know how..." sobbing again, then realizing maybe I'm sounding whiny. "Oh gawd no, please don't! I really don't know..." as I try to suck his cock, and I'm fairly sure I'm doing a horrible job of it. I can't believe I'm doing this in the middle of the woods, totally nude, and at the mercy of this guy I barely remember.

Ugh! Now I know why I never undressed for guys before... it's the looks they give you as you're stripping down that makes you feel like about two feet tall... why'd I have to get so wasted I couldn't stay up with my friends? If I hadn't lagged behind I'd be safe at Jimmy's right now!

Last edited by leia99; 02-27-2012 at 10:09 AM.
Old 02-27-2012, 04:22 AM   #7
Lucifer_L

I feel Katie trying her best to blow me off, but I guess she hasn't got too much experiance at this, I look down at that adorable face and the awkward way it's trying to lick my dick and I slap her lightly over the face. "First of all, look at me when your sucking my dick whore. And take it all the way in, open your mouth wide and let it slide down your throat." I yell at her as I start cuping her right brest and pinching her nipple.
I grab her by her long brown hair and push her head towards my dick slowly moving my manhood down hair throat. "And rub that pussy harder, or else I'll pay your mom a visit, I bet she knows how to do it right."
Old 02-27-2012, 04:37 AM   #8
leia99
little cocktease

I whimper as he slaps my face, and then calls me a whore, sobbing as he pinches my nipple and cups my breast. My ministrations to my pussy are already starting to work, as you can not only smell, but hear, how excited it's getting. I try not to take his cock all the way down my throat, but when I stop just at the edge, he pushes me down even farther until I'm ready to puke. Probably my mom does know how to suck cock better, but she's been married for so many years. I really don't want her to be abused by him, and as much as I hate him for what he's doing to me, I do as I'm told, and try to do my best on it, sobbing as my pussy is making a puddle in the dirt under me.
Old 02-27-2012, 04:59 AM   #9
Lucifer_L

"That's a good little whore, do your friends let you suck them off as well?" I ask in a calm voice. "Do they push their little dicks up that tight little cunt? Or are you a virgin?
Look at me when I'm talking to you!" I yell at Katie as I slap her again, way harder than I did at the first time. And pull my massive rock hard dick out of her tiny little mouth, it's covered in her salvia and tears.
Old 02-27-2012, 07:03 AM   #10
leia99
little cocktease

"I.. I'm not that kind of girl... I don't... *blushing* I don't do that!" whimpering as you slap me hard this time for not answering right away. Ugh, I hate how slick it looks when he takes his cock out of my mouth. I wish I could take it all back, and anyone could smell my scent for miles. I'm just a mess... my hormones are raging yet I don't want it for sure, and I know he can smell it, and it scares me to death. "Please just let me be... please just let me rejoin my friends!"
Old 02-27-2012, 07:16 AM   #11
Lucifer_L

"And let them have you all to them self? I don't think so, and now tell me, are you a virgin?" I ask as I push her forward making her fall on her back and jump her, holding her down on the ground, feeling her soft young skin, enjoying her every curve. I extend my arm towards her wet cunt and start rubbing it slowly, keeping my other hand on her neck so she wouldn't move. "Oh a dirty little whore you are, look how wet you are." I take my hand and rub your juice off on your face.
Old 02-27-2012, 09:28 AM   #12
leia99
little cocktease

"Wouldn't you like to know..." squirming as he starts rubbing my slick pussy."Stop... please... I'm not a whore, I'm not... just please stop!!" sobbing as my body starts responding to his touch down there. I try to stifle it, but a moan suddenly escapes my lips, and I just can't seem to help the feelings even knowing that I don't want him fiddling with my pussy.
Old 02-27-2012, 09:31 AM   #13
Lucifer_L

"Are you a fucking virgin?!'' I yell at her in a rough voice as the first inches of finger enters her pussy, deep enough to get her even more aroused but not to pop her cherry.
Old 02-27-2012, 09:54 AM   #14
leia99
little cocktease

Whimpering, I squirm as his finger enters my pussy. "No... no I'm not" I lie, hoping he doesn't figure that out as I squirm under him, trying to figure out a way out of this... but he's too strong. I try everything I know, trying to rock him off (too heavy), kicking (legs pinned); the only thing that seems to work is hitting, which only infuriates him but I don't care. There's only one reason he wants to know if I'm a virgin, and I don't want him going anywhere near my pussy with... with that monster cock!
Old 02-27-2012, 10:21 AM   #15
Lucifer_L

"Move one more time and I'll beat you till your family won't know you and then bang that cute mother of yours, got it? You'll do exactly what I want you do do or else you'll be sorry" I yell at the naked girl laying under me.
I release my grip on the girl and press my rock hard dick against the entrance of her young tight and suprisingly wet pussy. "I want you to beg me to fuck that tight cunt of yours whore, I want you to beg me to fuck it like your little friends do, if you won't I'm going to kick you to death" I say in a calmer voice than before. I feel the soft lips of her pussy with my rock hard dick and it drives me crazy.
Old 02-27-2012, 10:34 AM   #16
leia99
little cocktease

I lie still only because I don't want to be beaten so badly, and don't want mom fucked hard by him either. I'm whimpering even louder as he presses on my pussy entrance. I know this is going to hurt a lot, and I don't want him in me ever. "No, I won't... I won't beg you... just leave me alone..." eyes widening as he threatens to kick me to death. "I'msorryi'msorryi'msorry... please please fuck my little pussy please fuck it like my friends do... please fuck my tight little pussy... please!!" squirming as it presses harder in on me.
Old 02-27-2012, 10:39 AM   #17
Lucifer_L

"I knew you're a little whore, I'll let you do it for me!" I stand up, take her clothes and make a pile of them on the ground, I lay on them with my hard dick in the air. "Try to run and I'll fuck your mom right in front of you and then kill her! Now get your ass here and sit on my dick whore!" I yell at her laying on her clothes.
Old 02-27-2012, 10:53 AM   #18
leia99
little cocktease

No no oh gawd no... whimpering as he threatens to fuck and kill my mom if I run. Crying, I try to lower myself on his cock, but it hurts so bad... I can't do it, it hurts too much. Sobbing, I finally tell him the truth... "I'm a virgin... I can't... it hurts too much... please please don't make me do this...." just as my legs give out and impale myself on it, screaming all the way down his shaft. Sobbing uncontrollably as I realize I just popped my own cherry, hard. "Fine... you just popped my cherry. I hope you're happy..." squirming less as my pussy starts to warm up to his cock battering my insides. Before I even realize what's happening, a loud moan and squeal come out of me as I'm sitting on him.
Old 02-27-2012, 10:57 AM   #19
Lucifer_L

"Ahh, that felt so good, I knew you're a virgin you dumb cunt, no decent female woul suck a dick like you did, don't worry though, I'll teach you how it's done" With that said I start I grab her by the hair and start pounding her fresh and innocent little hole! With every trust I make I enter her with all me lenght. "I bet you like it you whore"
Old 02-27-2012, 11:13 AM   #20
leia99
little cocktease

What does he mean he'll teach me? As soon as he lets me go, I'm outta here... I'm not sticking around with him! I struggle as he grabs my hair and starts pounding my poor little pussy, cumming hard as he batters the edges of my womb again and again. I tried not to, but I can't seem to stop myself. "I'm not your whore... I'm nobody's whore. Please... stop... uph... oh gawd...." as I cum hard again all over your cock. "I'll never be your whore" as I start responding to his thrusts. Whimpering as I start rocking hard on his cock, almost wanting him to fill my insides with his cum. Sobbing, knowing he's right... I may not be a whore, but definitely a slut.