Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > General Rape Forum
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 10-09-2011, 01:01 AM   #1
Carrie

Carrie has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Carrie has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Carrie has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Carrie has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Carrie has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Carrie has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Carrie has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Carrie has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Carrie has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Carrie has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Carrie has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default What should they find inside her?

After the rape you leave all her holes filled with surprises for whoever is able to open them. You may use super glue, duct tape or whatever, but inside is a surprise for the finder and extra humiliations for her. I like the idea of getting all the way to the hospital and have the ER Doctors find whatever is inside in front of a crowded and very lax emergency room where there is little or no privacy. And since most people have phones with cameras and video cameras the humiliation could be endless.

What's your scenario? Who would find what? Where would it happen? And how many people would see? record or tape it?
Carrie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2011, 07:59 PM   #2
StalkHer
Privileged Member

StalkHer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)StalkHer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)StalkHer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)StalkHer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)StalkHer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)StalkHer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)StalkHer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)StalkHer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)StalkHer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)StalkHer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)StalkHer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to StalkHer

How about her wedding or engagement rings?
StalkHer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2011, 09:44 PM   #3
Songbird

Songbird Level 3 (300+)Songbird Level 3 (300+)Songbird Level 3 (300+)Songbird Level 3 (300+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by StalkHer View Post
How about her wedding or engagement rings?
That'd be messed up. Or pictures of her children/husband/family.

I'm still not interested in this scenario, but SH made me think!
Songbird is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2011, 11:53 PM   #4
Shyminx

Shyminx has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Shyminx has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Shyminx has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Shyminx has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Shyminx has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Shyminx has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Shyminx has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Shyminx has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Shyminx has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carrie View Post
After the rape you leave all her holes filled with surprises for whoever is able to open them. You may use super glue, duct tape or whatever, but inside is a surprise for the finder and extra humiliations for her. I like the idea of getting all the way to the hospital and have the ER Doctors find whatever is inside in front of a crowded and very lax emergency room where there is little or no privacy. And since most people have phones with cameras and video cameras the humiliation could be endless.

What's your scenario? Who would find what? Where would it happen? And how many people would see? record or tape it?

A bunch of rapists break into her home in the early hours of the morning.

Later that evening, she's dropped off at the ER with electric tape super glued to her pussy. She shaved the area for them during the day. Her hands would be taped behind her back and she'd be gagged too.

Once they get her into ER, they would slowly start to peel the tape off. The surgeon and his team would eventually pull out a dozen or so used condoms which had been nicely packed inside of her with a note saying “She begged for these” or "Practicing safe sex since 5am"
Shyminx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2011, 01:25 AM   #5
Carrie

Carrie has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Carrie has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Carrie has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Carrie has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Carrie has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Carrie has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Carrie has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Carrie has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Carrie has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Carrie has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Carrie has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Hadn't thought of that stalkher, good one!

OMGosh shyminx I love that idea. Safe sex for them but since they were left used inside her she's fair game, lol.

I think I'd choose to leave in her vagina a few pages from her diary of a rape fantasy she has OR maybe a some posts she's made off a rape fantasy site!

And in her butt I'd leave a naked picture of her taken after the rape which I presume will be stolen from the ER and posted on the internet.

Her mouth would be sealed with a pair of his jockey shorts inside.
Old 10-12-2011, 10:58 AM   #6
masterj75

masterj75 has initial reputation

OK, I know not everyone is into needles and blood, but I think that if you want her to make it to the emergency room still sealed, duct tape isn't going to do it.

I'd take pictures of her bruised, raped and devastated. With flash - she needs to have the knowledge of the pictures seared in her memory. I'd sew her cunt shut. Inside? A pre-paid cell phone with a fully charged battery and the ringer volume set to high, of course.

I'd explain that I am going to post the pictures around town with messages on them like: want to rape this whore? Call 555-1212. Then leave her tied where she won't be found for a long time so I have time to get the pictures posted in the sleaziest bars and strip clubs around town.

Every time the phone rings, she knows that there is another man who would gladly rape her looking at her picture.

I don't care how professional the staff at the emergency room is, word of a ringing phone in a sewed up cunt is going to get around. Everyone is going to want to see it.
masterj75 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2011, 02:10 AM   #7
Carrie

Quote:
Originally Posted by death2Uall View Post
Following a gang rape by 40 guys, a roll of nickels with the words "WASN'T WORTH IT" written across the wrapper ... or tattooed to her ass.
Roll of nickels, wasn't worth it, good one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by masterj75 View Post
OK, I know not everyone is into needles and blood, but I think that if you want her to make it to the emergency room still sealed, duct tape isn't going to do it.

I'd take pictures of her bruised, raped and devastated. With flash - she needs to have the knowledge of the pictures seared in her memory. I'd sew her cunt shut. Inside? A pre-paid cell phone with a fully charged battery and the ringer volume set to high, of course.

I'd explain that I am going to post the pictures around town with messages on them like: want to rape this whore? Call 555-1212. Then leave her tied where she won't be found for a long time so I have time to get the pictures posted in the sleaziest bars and strip clubs around town.

Every time the phone rings, she knows that there is another man who would gladly rape her looking at her picture.

I don't care how professional the staff at the emergency room is, word of a ringing phone in a sewed up cunt is going to get around. Everyone is going to want to see it.

A little worried about doing any sewing down there but love the phone idea. And you're right, there isn't a person in that ER that isn't going to tell at least one person and most likely several each. I have no doubt pictures of her will be secretly taken in the ER and end up posted around town as well as on the internet.
Old 10-19-2011, 07:11 PM   #8
cynthia4rp
Privileged Member

cynthia4rp has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cynthia4rp has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cynthia4rp has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cynthia4rp has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cynthia4rp has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cynthia4rp has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cynthia4rp has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cynthia4rp has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cynthia4rp has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cynthia4rp has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cynthia4rp has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I love this thread.
First, lets start with my mouth: at least half a dozen used condoms, lips sealed with superglue. Get to taste it, yum yum.
Next, ass: flash memory card with pics/video of the day's events, then a new opened condom is inserted, a quick shot of that foam insulation in a can, into the condom, should expand, and once it sets, makes it very difficult to get out.
Pussy: I love the idea of the cell phone, but in addition to the ringer on loud, it also vibrates, another flash memory card so that there is double the chance of pics video getting out. Hey, why not 2 or 3 in pussy and ass? Another new condom and another shot of spray in foam.

The ER folks could be digging around for quite a while.

I'd want to be dressed up and made up to look like a hooker. Something like really tight short shorts and a halter that barely covers, 5 inch heels with ankle straps. One hand superglued to the back of my neck, the other to my hip. Dropped off down the street from the hospital or police station or TV station. Unable to talk or write, oh what fun it would be.
cynthia4rp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2011, 10:07 PM   #9
analeyes
abandoned

analeyes has a maximum reputation! (1000+)analeyes has a maximum reputation! (1000+)analeyes has a maximum reputation! (1000+)analeyes has a maximum reputation! (1000+)analeyes has a maximum reputation! (1000+)analeyes has a maximum reputation! (1000+)analeyes has a maximum reputation! (1000+)analeyes has a maximum reputation! (1000+)analeyes has a maximum reputation! (1000+)analeyes has a maximum reputation! (1000+)analeyes has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Talking

buy several carrots & shove them up her ass & maybe put some garlic in her pussy ....

stew for lunch
analeyes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2011, 01:26 AM   #10
lysyn
'bout bloody time.

lysyn has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lysyn has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lysyn has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lysyn has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lysyn has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lysyn has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lysyn has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lysyn has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lysyn has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lysyn has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lysyn has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by analeyes View Post
buy several carrots & shove them up her ass & maybe put some garlic in her pussy ....

stew for lunch
Food items make me think a finger of ginger root formed like a plug. The burning... torture.
lysyn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2011, 03:36 AM   #11
MarcEdeSade
Amoralist Libertine

MarcEdeSade has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MarcEdeSade has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MarcEdeSade has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MarcEdeSade has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MarcEdeSade has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MarcEdeSade has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MarcEdeSade has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MarcEdeSade has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MarcEdeSade has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Live fish...if any of you fish, you know the spines on their backs won't allow for easy removal.
so the ER will be chopping apart (probably dead by then) fish in both orifaces...

but the fun comes before then...as they thrash and thrash about inside
Old 01-12-2013, 02:24 AM   #12
Carrie

Quote:
Originally Posted by cynthia4rp View Post
I love this thread.
First, lets start with my mouth: at least half a dozen used condoms, lips sealed with superglue. Get to taste it, yum yum.
Next, ass: flash memory card with pics/video of the day's events, then a new opened condom is inserted, a quick shot of that foam insulation in a can, into the condom, should expand, and once it sets, makes it very difficult to get out.
Pussy: I love the idea of the cell phone, but in addition to the ringer on loud, it also vibrates, another flash memory card so that there is double the chance of pics video getting out. Hey, why not 2 or 3 in pussy and ass? Another new condom and another shot of spray in foam.

The ER folks could be digging around for quite a while.

I'd want to be dressed up and made up to look like a hooker. Something like really tight short shorts and a halter that barely covers, 5 inch heels with ankle straps. One hand superglued to the back of my neck, the other to my hip. Dropped off down the street from the hospital or police station or TV station. Unable to talk or write, oh what fun it would be.
Hot!

Quote:
Originally Posted by analeyes View Post

Love this idea.

stew for lunch
Quote:
Originally Posted by lysyn View Post
Food items make me think a finger of ginger root formed like a plug. The burning... torture.
Quote:
Originally Posted by MarcEdeSade View Post
Live fish...if any of you fish, you know the spines on their backs won't allow for easy removal.
so the ER will be chopping apart (probably dead by then) fish in both orifaces...

but the fun comes before then...as they thrash and thrash about inside

Old 01-28-2013, 01:41 AM   #13
Roger

Roger Level 7 (700+)Roger Level 7 (700+)Roger Level 7 (700+)Roger Level 7 (700+)Roger Level 7 (700+)Roger Level 7 (700+)Roger Level 7 (700+)

How about a secret tracking device if she was a good victim to rape- so she could be hunted down and re-violated!
Roger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2013, 12:47 AM   #14
Carrie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roger View Post
How about a secret tracking device if she was a good victim to rape- so she could be hunted down and re-violated!

Great idea! Is there an App for that?
Old 02-03-2013, 03:17 AM   #15
Inside You

Inside You has initial reputation

I recall a real case which happened in Germany in the 1950's. The victim was found dead - strangled - dressed only in a white blouse, hands bound behind her back & with her legs spread so extremely wide apart that (given the very strained, painfully stretched nature of the posture) investigators initially assumed that her rapist/murderer had compelled her to spread her legs to the nth degree; perhaps by holding a knife to her throat. However, the post mortem examination revealed that the perpetrator had placed a double sided razor blade inside her vagina. Thus she had no option but to spread as much as she could to avoid cutting herself to ribbons.
Inside You is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2013, 11:55 PM   #16
Carrie

That's horrible.
Old 02-07-2013, 09:12 AM   #17
Inside You

Inside You has initial reputation
Default Agree

Yes, it was a truly horrible act. The rapist/murderer was eventually caught - the cops worked out that the telephone co. had sent a repair guy at the victim's time of death. The killer refused to confess & though a search of his home revealed several self-typed novels about women who were raped, tortured & killed in the same way as the dead woman (right down to the white blouse, method of binding & the inserted razor blade), the Prosecutors initially decided that a jury might decide to acquit the killer because possession of extreme self-authored snuff novels could be considered 'coincidental'. However, the man's wife was persuaded to testify against him & he was ultimately convicted.
Inside You is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2013, 03:56 PM   #18
perfectlyformed
Living Sextoy

perfectlyformed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)perfectlyformed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)perfectlyformed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)perfectlyformed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)perfectlyformed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)perfectlyformed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)perfectlyformed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)perfectlyformed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)perfectlyformed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)perfectlyformed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)perfectlyformed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Simplie is better in my mind. Left inside her cunt (I can't belive on a rape site we are saying "vagina"....grow up) along with a healthy amount of sperm (obviously)....

a love letter

x
-- Fear is a four letter word. So is rape, fuck, knot, anal, hump, nuts, lick, clit shag, blow, bend, hard, deep, cunt, slut, bang, tits, dick, oral, used, easy, suck, cock, arse, slap, hold, fist and gang.

So all the good ones basically.....

x
perfectlyformed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2013, 05:48 AM   #19
FuckingRotter
The Fist of Fury.

FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

A Mr Ed The Horse Cock dildo. Shove it in as far as it will go, then bind it to her thigh with duct tape. Then to ensure she doesn't try to remove it herself, a couple of dozens staples through the duct tape should do the trick.

Or, do a web search for Bad Dragon dildos, one of those little beauties shoved in each hole.

THE WESTCOUNTRY SHALL RISE AGAIN!

Yay! It's pink!

Don't think.... FEEL!

We're Englishmen, and we came here, to rape your women and drink your beer.

I went back in time and voted for Hitler.

Pouring oil on troubled waters since 2008. Then lighting a fucking match.
FuckingRotter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2013, 06:38 PM   #20
Skirt-Ripper

Skirt-Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Skirt-Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Skirt-Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Skirt-Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Skirt-Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Skirt-Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Skirt-Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Skirt-Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to Skirt-Ripper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carrie View Post

Strange question.. Just my cum nothing more. Once ive raped her, I have no further interest in her.
Skirt-Ripper is offline   Reply With Quote