Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > General Rape Forum
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 01-07-2011, 03:06 PM   #1
kilgore74

kilgore74 Level 9 (900+)kilgore74 Level 9 (900+)kilgore74 Level 9 (900+)kilgore74 Level 9 (900+)kilgore74 Level 9 (900+)kilgore74 Level 9 (900+)kilgore74 Level 9 (900+)kilgore74 Level 9 (900+)
Send a message via Yahoo to kilgore74
Default famous scene

This is open to anybody, if you had chance to re-inact any famous film rape scene, what would it be?, mine would be the accused. Loads of men gathered around one victim. Nailing her hard to the chants of the spectators.
kilgore74 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2011, 10:20 PM   #2
joey

joey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)joey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)joey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)joey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)joey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)joey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)joey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)joey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)joey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)joey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)joey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

If you mean a chance to put myself in the role of the rapist it would be hard for me to resist choosing the role of Alex the lead droog in "A Clockwork Orange." The home invasion scene with the red jump suit clad piece of eye candy has always, for many reasons, been near the top of my hottest rape scenes.
joey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2011, 10:27 PM   #3
finman
Privileged Member

finman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)finman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)finman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)finman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)finman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)finman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)finman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)finman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)finman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)finman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)finman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to finman

I'd be Tim Roth's character in "Rob Roy" (Arthur? Archie? something like that)... the way he smacked Jessica Lang, turned her around and raped her/came inside her... great scene!
finman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2011, 10:45 PM   #4
dawnofanewday

dawnofanewday Level 4 (400+)dawnofanewday Level 4 (400+)dawnofanewday Level 4 (400+)dawnofanewday Level 4 (400+)dawnofanewday Level 4 (400+)
Send a message via AIM to dawnofanewday
Default I agree....

Quote:
Originally Posted by kilgore74 View Post
This is open to anybody, if you had chance to re-inact any famous film rape scene, what would it be?, mine would be the accused. Loads of men gathered around one victim. Nailing her hard to the chants of the spectators.
this scene made me so damn hot, I remember seeing this film at a friends going home and breaking out my dildo and masterbating all night wishing i was Jodie
Old 03-11-2011, 05:30 PM   #5
spottydog

spottydog has initial reputation
Send a message via Yahoo to spottydog

Id be the guy who rapes Susan George in Straw Dogs Ive always had lots of nasty thoughts about her
spottydog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2011, 01:30 AM   #6
SugarT

SugarT has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SugarT has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SugarT has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SugarT has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SugarT has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SugarT has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SugarT has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SugarT has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SugarT has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SugarT has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SugarT has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

good thread

There are several but perhaps my fav would be bending Grace Park in Battlestar Gallactica!!

man getting to bend her over a bench and rip her panties down (the lucky actor that did!) then having guys hold her down so I can pump that beautiful arse

ooooh yeah!!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Rageroo-Grace_Park-Battlestar_Galactica_S2E10-01.jpg (21.3 KB, 1029 views)
File Type: jpg hawaii50-stripper-grace-park2.jpg (17.8 KB, 1018 views)
Old 03-13-2011, 01:39 AM   #7
SugarT

SugarT has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SugarT has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SugarT has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SugarT has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SugarT has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SugarT has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SugarT has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SugarT has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SugarT has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SugarT has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SugarT has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I also love the way that Grace participated in this...

"Gilles Nuytens: Speaking of difficult scenes, the rape scenes on Resurrection Ship were a bit controversial. What is your opinion, and was there any concern that the scene would be cut for airing?
Grace Park: Yeah, actually when it was first scripted it was written that an attempt was going to start, but before any penetration, Helo and the Chief run in and stop the atrocious rape from happening. That is how it was written, but knowing on the day coming in that it was Michael Rymer directing, and he was going for a raw and intense (performance), I asked him, are we going to shoot it that way, or are we going to shoot it so that she gets raped? He said, what do you think? And I said, I’m open to it. I didn’t really mind either way, and he said let’s shoot it as a rape"
Old 03-13-2011, 10:46 AM   #8
LilLinzi
Small but deadly

LilLinzi has a maximum reputation! (1000+)LilLinzi has a maximum reputation! (1000+)LilLinzi has a maximum reputation! (1000+)LilLinzi has a maximum reputation! (1000+)LilLinzi has a maximum reputation! (1000+)LilLinzi has a maximum reputation! (1000+)LilLinzi has a maximum reputation! (1000+)LilLinzi has a maximum reputation! (1000+)LilLinzi has a maximum reputation! (1000+)LilLinzi has a maximum reputation! (1000+)LilLinzi has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to LilLinzi

Quote:
Originally Posted by kilgore74 View Post
Has to be this one for me too. It's the first scene which got me curious about rape

I look so much cuter with something in my mouth
LilLinzi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2011, 04:27 PM   #9
Jhonssons

Jhonssons Level 1 (100+)Jhonssons Level 1 (100+)

Pam Grier in that river scene . instant hardon!!!
Jhonssons is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2011, 05:55 PM   #10
the savage
Privileged Member

the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

If the scene is limited to the actress who played it, I'd love to act out Irreversible with Monica Belluci, forcing myself on her in a darkened, dirty alley. Pumping into her ass while she screams into my hand, silky dress still hanging on her body.

If it is just the scene and we could put any woman we want in it, I'd take Once Upon a TIme in America. The car rape scene. Being driven around in a limo, taking some hot bitch in the back. Sounds ideal to me.
Old 03-18-2011, 07:19 PM   #11
Lil-Mac
The Resthome Rapist

Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to Lil-Mac

Quote:
Originally Posted by LilLinzi View Post
Has to be this one for me too. It's the first scene which got me curious about rape
Damn how I would love to see you as the actress in that scene!!
Old 03-20-2011, 08:24 PM   #12
Hume L. Yates

Hume L. Yates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hume L. Yates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hume L. Yates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hume L. Yates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hume L. Yates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hume L. Yates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hume L. Yates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hume L. Yates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hume L. Yates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hume L. Yates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hume L. Yates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I don't know if it's considered a famous rape scene, but my favorite scene is from the Brazilian film, Violencia Na Carne. A couple of bad guys are holding a houseful of people hostage, and they make a woman stand on the coffee table and perform a sexy strip dance in front of her friends and boyfriend/husband, before raping her. I just have a thing for seeing a woman forced to degrade herself and get her flesh moving before the inevitable raping. I often fantasize of women being forced to strip and dance and shake their booty in front of people they will see again. My avatar is from this clip.
Hume L. Yates is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2011, 09:30 PM   #13
medic1

medic1 Level 2 (200+)medic1 Level 2 (200+)medic1 Level 2 (200+)

I guess I'd have to go with the Susan George in Straw dogs. Always had a thing for Susan and maybe because Straw Dogs put paid to her career Just adds something to the sceen.
medic1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2011, 01:41 PM   #14
HoldenW

HoldenW has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HoldenW has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HoldenW has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HoldenW has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HoldenW has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HoldenW has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HoldenW has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HoldenW has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HoldenW has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HoldenW has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HoldenW has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via ICQ to HoldenW Send a message via MSN to HoldenW

I was watching The Other Boleyn Girl, this past weekend and there was a scene of King Henry (Not sure who the actor was) taking Ann Boleyn (Natalie Portman) from behind, it wasn't a long or even a very graphic scene, but the expression on Natalie Portman's face was great and showed all the pain.

Not my all time favorite, but the only one to come to mind.
The most beautiful thing we can experience is the mysterious. It is the source of all true art and all science. He to whom this emotion is a stranger, who can no longer pause to wonder and stand rapt in awe, is as good as dead: his eyes are closed.
HoldenW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2011, 11:05 AM   #15
Abaddon

Abaddon has initial reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by the savage View Post
If the scene is limited to the actress who played it, I'd love to act out Irreversible with Monica Belluci, forcing myself on her in a darkened, dirty alley. Pumping into her ass while she screams into my hand, silky dress still hanging on her body.
Me too. My fave scene of all time. Her little thong ripped away and just left hanging from her. That dress, oh the dress.
Abaddon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2011, 10:54 AM   #16
LilLinzi
Small but deadly

LilLinzi has a maximum reputation! (1000+)LilLinzi has a maximum reputation! (1000+)LilLinzi has a maximum reputation! (1000+)LilLinzi has a maximum reputation! (1000+)LilLinzi has a maximum reputation! (1000+)LilLinzi has a maximum reputation! (1000+)LilLinzi has a maximum reputation! (1000+)LilLinzi has a maximum reputation! (1000+)LilLinzi has a maximum reputation! (1000+)LilLinzi has a maximum reputation! (1000+)LilLinzi has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to LilLinzi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lil-Mac View Post
Damn how I would love to see you as the actress in that scene!!
Damn how I would love to be the actress in that scene

I look so much cuter with something in my mouth
LilLinzi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2011, 11:54 AM   #17
justmetoo
Privileged Member

justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by LilLinzi View Post
Damn how I would love to be the actress in that scene
If you were the actress in that scene I'm sure a lot of us would want to change our careers and become actors for that scene.
justmetoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2011, 09:26 PM   #18
igor

igor has initial reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by SugarT View Post
I also love the way that Grace participated in this...

"Gilles Nuytens: Speaking of difficult scenes, the rape scenes on Resurrection Ship were a bit controversial. What is your opinion, and was there any concern that the scene would be cut for airing?
Grace Park: Yeah, actually when it was first scripted it was written that an attempt was going to start, but before any penetration, Helo and the Chief run in and stop the atrocious rape from happening. That is how it was written, but knowing on the day coming in that it was Michael Rymer directing, and he was going for a raw and intense (performance), I asked him, are we going to shoot it that way, or are we going to shoot it so that she gets raped? He said, what do you think? And I said, I’m open to it. I didn’t really mind either way, and he said let’s shoot it as a rape"
wow she has a great work ethic. . . goes and looks for that scene.
igor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2011, 11:53 AM   #19
IMRAZOR

IMRAZOR is infamous around these partsIMRAZOR is infamous around these partsIMRAZOR is infamous around these partsIMRAZOR is infamous around these partsIMRAZOR is infamous around these partsIMRAZOR is infamous around these parts

Irreversible - or if it's a girl who looks androgynous (lesbian or not), re-enact Boys Don't Cry (but no cunt-penetration, ram it up the stink first-off!).
IMRAZOR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2011, 08:27 PM   #20
NastyJack

NastyJack has a maximum reputation! (1000+)NastyJack has a maximum reputation! (1000+)NastyJack has a maximum reputation! (1000+)NastyJack has a maximum reputation! (1000+)NastyJack has a maximum reputation! (1000+)NastyJack has a maximum reputation! (1000+)NastyJack has a maximum reputation! (1000+)NastyJack has a maximum reputation! (1000+)NastyJack has a maximum reputation! (1000+)NastyJack has a maximum reputation! (1000+)NastyJack has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by joey View Post
If you mean a chance to put myself in the role of the rapist it would be hard for me to resist choosing the role of Alex the lead droog in "A Clockwork Orange." The home invasion scene with the red jump suit clad piece of eye candy has always, for many reasons, been near the top of my hottest rape scenes.
Lots of good rape scenes in "A Clockwork Orange", but I kinda like the final scene, where he's raping the girl in the snow and all the people in formal dress are standing around clapping. It's always nice to be applauded for one's fine work.
NastyJack is offline   Reply With Quote