Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Miscellaneous > Idle Talk
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 12-08-2008, 07:40 PM   #61
Conrad
RB's Biggest Loser

Conrad has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Conrad has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Conrad has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Conrad has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Conrad has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Conrad has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Conrad has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Conrad has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Conrad has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Conrad has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Conrad has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Well there were loads of people at that gig I was at, from 40 year old couples, to lager louts, to goths, to people that may fit the description that you mean (since i'm not from the states I'm not 100% certain what preppy is, but imagine it the be people that are middle class-ish well dressed designer brand types) there was not a pick of bother despite there being people there who would not normally mix with each other. There was a man in a banana costume and he seemed to be having a good time so I should think that some one in Lennon rose tinted glasses would find that no one judged him for his choice of eye wear.

As for my crowd, well it's anyone that will talk to me, I like to think that I'm open minded and so unless someone is a dick, I will hang out with anybody.
Old 12-09-2008, 05:49 PM   #62
AWDracer
Self-exiled

AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiTownHoney View Post
However, if a conversative, preppy person came to the gig, I bet he would hear something. Or someone with a fisherman's hat... or rose colored lennon glasses...

I dont like freaks who dress "alternatively" myself. They think they are being unique, but its just a another bad trend where they are the sheep that follow. The nicest people I have every known where "rich" brand wearing preppies. They dont judge like you think they do. Try hanging out with a few...but maybe thats not your crowd.
So there we go; this goes back to what I was saying that you look at brands to date people.

No offense but, at this rate, why not date the Calvin Klein models directly?

I wear Tommy Hilfiger and Timberland stuff, and I really don't see the big deal in brands. Even if I was a chick, any douchebag can buy brand name clothes. It matters IMHO who actually wears the clothes and it could be any kind.
AWDracer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2008, 05:54 PM   #63
AWDracer
Self-exiled

AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Something to add.

Just because a lot of people wear Hollister doesn't mean you have to wear it too.

It's very very silly.

P.S. Chi, how does choosing not to wear it mean you're dressing "alternatively"? You could possibly be the biggest sheep there is then, if that's the case. Those clothing companies better pay you royalty.
AWDracer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2008, 11:28 PM   #64
ChiTownHoney
Pa'l Mundo

ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I know its shallow to look at brands but I cant help it. For if I were out with a guy, I woud check out his watch...if it were a Movado or something like that, he would be more attractive to me. Its not like I'm all about that though, and at least I will admit it. The guy I like now doesnt wear name brands, he wears crap like Old Navy, but I dont hate on him. As long as I rock the good stuff...You dont know what it is, its a status symbol to own nice things. Its ok to treat yourself to nice things.

Who wears Hollister but adolescents and college brats? AWDracer my poor boy, you need to get with it. I havent dated a guy who rocked brands like Holister and Abercrombie since I was 19. A man who wears frat boy crap like that cannot be a refined specimen such as I am looking for.

I dont wear Calvin Klein either. Its gotten to a point where that brand is cheaper now and 3rd rate department stores carry them. Its use to be $80 for Calvins, but now you can get them for about 45 dollars.

Last edited by ChiTownHoney; 12-11-2008 at 11:30 PM.
ChiTownHoney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2008, 02:16 AM   #65
whyaskwhy
****THE ONE****

whyaskwhy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)whyaskwhy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)whyaskwhy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)whyaskwhy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)whyaskwhy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)whyaskwhy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)whyaskwhy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)whyaskwhy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)whyaskwhy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)whyaskwhy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)whyaskwhy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiTownHoney View Post
I know its shallow to look at brands but I cant help it. For if I were out with a guy, I woud check out his watch...if it were a Movado or something like that, he would be more attractive to me.
I'm wearing a grey pinstriped Hart Schaffner marx suit with Johnston and Murphy signature series shoes and a kenneth Cole square face watch and matching belt right now having just come in from a late dinner...I'm just saying.Be shallow baby,If we wern't,how would anyone know what humble was?LOL!

Last edited by whyaskwhy; 12-12-2008 at 03:20 AM.
whyaskwhy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2008, 02:29 AM   #66
whyaskwhy
****THE ONE****

whyaskwhy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)whyaskwhy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)whyaskwhy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)whyaskwhy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)whyaskwhy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)whyaskwhy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)whyaskwhy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)whyaskwhy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)whyaskwhy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)whyaskwhy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)whyaskwhy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Conrad View Post
It's self depreciation, all British people do it, it's supposed to be funny but falls flat on it's face most of the time.
I get this alot.People missunderstanding why I say what I do sometimes.This type of humor as well as sarcasim backfires on me alot.It's hard to convey tone in a text or e-mail,or an online message such as this.Most people who first meet me think I'm a condesending prick until they get to know the wonderfull awsome person that is me. And no,I'm not british like Conrad.I'm a good ole southern boy from the US of A.(Even though I'd never be caught dead actually speaking that way!)

whyaskwhy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2008, 09:14 PM   #67
crimsondesire
Privileged Member

crimsondesire has a maximum reputation! (1000+)crimsondesire has a maximum reputation! (1000+)crimsondesire has a maximum reputation! (1000+)crimsondesire has a maximum reputation! (1000+)crimsondesire has a maximum reputation! (1000+)crimsondesire has a maximum reputation! (1000+)crimsondesire has a maximum reputation! (1000+)crimsondesire has a maximum reputation! (1000+)crimsondesire has a maximum reputation! (1000+)crimsondesire has a maximum reputation! (1000+)crimsondesire has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default ...I like...

Quote:
Originally Posted by lexie22 View Post
Deal breakers for me, are:
- clingy
- guys that won't respect my wishes (not in the bedroom)
I like clingy guys!!!!!!!!!!

Eyes wide open and mouth taped shut breathing barely,
hands tied up.

A loving heart completly ravished, a home for two,taught to share.

Blood runs thick on skin so pale
and just like my soul,body bare.

Tears are dry, mascara stale,
My twisted fairy tale.
crimsondesire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2008, 01:06 PM   #68
ego
the obscure

ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sternenlied View Post
Depends on what you might consider "better" offspring ...
I consider a beautiful offspring better than an ugly one..
Old 12-15-2008, 01:29 PM   #69
ego
the obscure

ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by crimsondesire View Post
So you would rather be used for money then have a loyal mate,who you could have sex with and have a friendship with, that would be there for you through sickness and health, No matter what....But wasnt as attractive as you would of liked them to be?...
Ah, you speak about the one.. thats different!
Women who are next to a man for money have a thing in common: They have expiration date!
Anyway, as you said, we should be able to have sex. Thats not easy if she's not attractive..
Old 12-17-2008, 12:24 AM   #70
crimsondesire
Privileged Member

crimsondesire has a maximum reputation! (1000+)crimsondesire has a maximum reputation! (1000+)crimsondesire has a maximum reputation! (1000+)crimsondesire has a maximum reputation! (1000+)crimsondesire has a maximum reputation! (1000+)crimsondesire has a maximum reputation! (1000+)crimsondesire has a maximum reputation! (1000+)crimsondesire has a maximum reputation! (1000+)crimsondesire has a maximum reputation! (1000+)crimsondesire has a maximum reputation! (1000+)crimsondesire has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

It is either, I like the person I am dating for all of who they are or I do not date them at all, I make no plans to change anybody to suit myself. Just as I would never date anybody who would plans to change me, that would be a waste of my time. I would be a waste of theirs.

hands tied up.

My twisted fairy tale.

Last edited by crimsondesire; 12-17-2008 at 12:31 AM.
Old 12-17-2008, 12:29 AM   #71
crimsondesire
Privileged Member

Default :)<3

Quote:
Originally Posted by ego View Post
Ah, you speak about the one.. thats different!
Women who are next to a man for money have a thing in common: They have expiration date!
Anyway, as you said, we should be able to have sex. Thats not easy if she's not attractive..
But it would be easy if you are attracted to her, I am not suggesting you should date somebody you are not attracted to. That would be pointless. All that I am suggesting is that a loyal mate who is genuine(is that how it is spelt?) in their affections for you is worth more then a mate who stands by you just to benefit from your money. I was also stating that a beautifull lady will not neccersarily produce beautifull children because the children could take on another generations less attractive genes.

hands tied up.

My twisted fairy tale.
Old 12-17-2008, 12:38 AM   #72
crimsondesire
Privileged Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by theDarkOne View Post
I have been with my girlfriend for a couple of years and we are very happy!

I came to the conclusion a while ago that men are idiots and woman are a little crazy.You just have to find that lady that puts up with your emotional ignorance.At the same time you have to be able to calm her ,at times, irrational behavior.

I understand there are exceptions to every rule and im not trying to be mean to the laddies by calling them crazy or guys idiots.It's just what i have found to be true for me.

I agree.

hands tied up.

My twisted fairy tale.
Old 12-17-2008, 02:32 PM   #73
ego
the obscure

Quote:
It is either, I like the person I am dating for all of who they are or I do not date them at all
Yes i understand what you say, but often (more often in men) there is a third option: sex. There are women i wouldnt be with, but i would like sex with them.

Quote:
All that I am suggesting is that a loyal mate who is genuine(is that how it is spelt?) in their affections for you is worth more then a mate who stands by you just to benefit from your money.
Agreed. When the time for a choice comes, i'll choose the loyal genuine one. Meanwhile however... i just dont mind to share money with beautiful women who want share their body!

Quote:
I was also stating that a beautifull lady will not neccersarily produce beautifull children because the children could take on another generations less attractive genes.
Agreed as well. Just like a strong man will not neccersarily give a strong child. Insticts however respond to external stimuli and a beautiful woman (or a strong man) is a good stimulant!
Old 01-23-2009, 02:29 AM   #74
denrbco72
Banned

denrbco72 Level 2 (200+)denrbco72 Level 2 (200+)denrbco72 Level 2 (200+)

For me, bad hygiene, bad attitude, bad family (I'm not a snob, but I've seen this become an issue for others when things get serious or go wrong), non-college grad, bad finances (they'll often wreck yours if you get serious), and bad clothing (perhaps a subset of hygiene). I'm a straight guy, but there are too many women who dress well to settle for one who doesn't.

Maybe the better question is, why do we break up with someone even if they didn't have any 'deal breaker' attributes? And how long does it take you to realize this person is NOT right for you?

My answer: People are usually on their best behavior at first, but a bad attitude will become apparent after a few weeks.
denrbco72 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2009, 03:37 AM   #75
fival
Privileged Member

fival has a maximum reputation! (1000+)fival has a maximum reputation! (1000+)fival has a maximum reputation! (1000+)fival has a maximum reputation! (1000+)fival has a maximum reputation! (1000+)fival has a maximum reputation! (1000+)fival has a maximum reputation! (1000+)fival has a maximum reputation! (1000+)fival has a maximum reputation! (1000+)fival has a maximum reputation! (1000+)fival has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via MSN to fival

deal breakers for me,

girls who think their better then ohers,are dependent on mommy and daddy, paris hilton is there idea of perfection, who are just plain disresprectful and stuck up.,

i personally havent got any problem with how anyone looks or dresses(most of the time) cause i mean shit most people see me out and about and think red neck cause im in wranglers,boots and carhartt but yet i can go home and put on nice shoes and a famous,srh,or 187 shirt and go hit a party and next thing you know im a pretty boy so ya lol
fival is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2009, 03:42 AM   #76
fival
Privileged Member

fival has a maximum reputation! (1000+)fival has a maximum reputation! (1000+)fival has a maximum reputation! (1000+)fival has a maximum reputation! (1000+)fival has a maximum reputation! (1000+)fival has a maximum reputation! (1000+)fival has a maximum reputation! (1000+)fival has a maximum reputation! (1000+)fival has a maximum reputation! (1000+)fival has a maximum reputation! (1000+)fival has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via MSN to fival

Quote:
Originally Posted by denrbco72 View Post

Maybe the better question is, why do we break up with someone even if they didn't have any 'deal breaker' attributes? And how long does it take you to realize this person is NOT right for you?

My answer: People are usually on their best behavior at first, but a bad attitude will become apparent after a few weeks.
for me even if i been with a chick for a month or two or three if true colors become apparent and there is somthing i truly cant stand or i just refuse to deal with ill tell her to hit the curb with a quickness
fival is offline   Reply With Quote