Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Rape Stories
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 11-22-2006, 09:42 PM   #1
Rogue
Immoral Irishman

Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default Lights Out 5 Years Later

This is the sequel to myself and Jasmine's roleplay "Lights Out", which is in the link below. It takes place over 7 days and I'm posting it in 3 parts.

http://www.rapeboard.com/showthread.php?t=1451

THURSDAY

At the dinner table, I listen attentively to my husband, discussing a new attorney at the office. He seems to be really impressed by this guy. It is not the first time this new, hot shot attorney has been the center of our dinner time conversation. I smile and nod and ask the appropriate questions at the appropriate times, just like a good wife should. I look down at my daughter and smile. She is growing so fast. She is my light and my life. I try not to think about how she was conceived. That was five years ago and I got my baby girl out of it.

As hubby drones on, I think about how he hasn’t made love to me since our baby was born. It has been 5 long years. I often think about leaving, but that would take my daughter away from her father. Besides, what is really out there in the dating world. It’s not so bad, going without sex. I am comfortable and relatively happy. We get along. . I think about all of the outfits I have upstairs; bought to tempt him to want me again. It has been years since I even tried that. The worst part is the rejection I feel each night that I go upstairs to my room alone. I wonder why. Am I that grotesque?

“yes, you are right”, I respond to some unknown question as I pass the peas.

FRIDAY

Now 1 in the afternoon afternoon, I had not seen Tom today yet, but we had agreed to meet at the office and have lunch nearby. "Hey, superstar", I hear behind me. "How long more are you going to keep calling me that?" I ask with a smile.

We share a laugh, because his answer is "when you lose a case!" It is soon interrupted by his assistant, she informs him that his wife is here. Mr. Elanet expresses a low 'oh', while checking his watch. I walk back to the door, minding my own business. I hear the woman and a young child approach him. "Just collected her from kindergarden, wanted to say hi."

He giggles with his young daughter briefly, and then says "There's someone I want you to meet honey." I turn my head, knowing he means me, and that's when I realise who is standing 10 feet away from me. It is Miss Jasmine. I can barely believe my eyes. She has yet to make eye contact, but she is just as beautiful as I remember. It must have been over 5 years ago since I last saw her. Finally we come face to face, and an intense moment is surely upon us.

"Jas, this is the man I've been telling you about, Roy."

I stop by to see Tom at the office after I pick up our daughter from kindergarten. Of course, he wants to introduce me to his new golden boy. It would be nice if he would ask why needed to see him. However, I do the dutiful thing and fix my smile as I look up to meet him.

I am stunned as I realize that it's HIM! I can't move or even breathe. My mind is spinning as I try to keep from grabbing my daughter and running. My hand goes to my daughter's shoulder, pulling her against me. Finally, I am able to take a breath. I am transfixed.

I hear only noise buzzing in my head. I am brought from my flashback by Tom's voice, "Jasmine, this is Roy. Jasmine? Jas?" My head turns toward the voice. "Jasmine, I said that this is Roy, the superstar that I have been telling you about. Jasmine? What's wrong?"

I look at Roy, my rapist. "Roy." I acknowledge softly, never looking at his face.

She looks like she has seen a ghost. Tom can't understand the silence between us, until finally she speaks, too afraid to look up at the same time. I make sure he does not believe I think she was rude. "Nice meeting you Miss", as she and her daughter walk out. He apologizes but I am more interested in that lunch.

Later that day, I realise it won't be the last time I'll be seeing his lovely wife. Tom invites me to a little party, and I accept.

SATURDAY

Tom and I are in the kitchen making final preparations for our barbeque. We have invited family and some of his co-workers who are already here for a celebration that Tom's move from the DA's office to the private sector is successful. The firm is doing well and it should be a great afternoon, but my mind keeps flashing to "Roy". Suddenly, I realize that Tom may have invited him. 'You didn't invite Roy....right?" When Tom says, "he's on his way," I can't hide my anger (or is it fear?). Tom can't understand why I have such a strong reaction. I run into the bedroom and try to compose myself. How will I get through this afternoon?

Mr. Elanet told me it's fine to walk through the side gate. When I see his assistant Mary, she waves, telling me to come on in. I don't recognise most of the people already in the garden, they must be family. We stand beside some of my colleagues, chatting about recent cases. In the corner of my eye I can see Jasmine, beside the window of the house with a friend. She is holding a drink and both of them are looking in our direction.

"I heard he used to have a crappy job, and spent years of night classes studying law. You have to be impressed Jas. I think he's hot", she tells her.

“You can’t be serious?!” I grind out. “He’s disgusting. The mere site of him revolts me.” I see Roy and some guys walking towards us. “Steer clear of him. He’s trouble. Just trust me on this.” Jim speaks to me as does Jeff. Giving them a brilliant smile and each of them a hug, “it’s great that you could come!” I say. I don’t even look at Roy, but talk to the rest of the group. When you respond to the question about settling in, I hiss, “don’t you have some toilets to clean?” For the first time, I meet your eyes, my head up, my stance defiant. The silence is deafening as everyone around us hears my question. I feel the sharp blow of Rene’s elbow. “Jas? What’s gotten into you?”

Our eyes meet for the first time this afternoon. The comment has made everyone around us uncomfortable, but my charm overcomes it. "I've heard worse, believe me."

"Believe it or not, Mrs. Elanet and I once worked together." I can see Rene turning to Jasmine. Even she didn't know about this.

"There was 1 night, all the electricity went out. Everyone else had left and we couldn't see a damn thing!"

Jim and Jeff start laughing, as does Jas' best friend, staring at her for more gossip. But she did not crack a smile, and seemed ready to explode.

I can’t take it. I tell myself to breathe, but his smug version of the truth makes me want to kill him. Since that is not possible right now, I throw my drink at him, soaking his shirt.” Bastard.” I stand with my feet apart, ready to attack, but just turn and go to my bedroom. I need some alone time but Tom won’t hear of it. When I won’t give him an answer to why, he drags me back to Roy. I hate that he talks to Roy like he is an equal, “Roy, I don’t know what’s going on but, Jasmine wishes to apologize.” He yanks my arm forward and stares at me in anger. “Yeah, I’m sorry” I say sarcastically, look up at Tom, “satisfied?” I jerk my arm free and go into the kitchen to regain my control.

"Accidents can't be helped Tom!" as I'm still wiping my top clean. I smile at Jasmine as she walks away. Everyone is impressed with my attitude, and surprised by her actions.

"I'd like you and Rene to come over for dinner tomorrow night", Mr. Elanet says.

SUNDAY

I am the first to arrive, and my boss lets me in. He excuses himself for a moment, heading to the bathroom. Jasmine and I are left alone, and she is clearly horrified that I have stepped foot in her home. She doesn't say a word.

"How old is your daughter. 5...6? Did you notice she has my eyes? I think you and I should spend some time together again....." I say stepping forward.

"Unless you'd like me to make an....announcement tonight."

Tom leaves the room almost as soon as Roy arrives. I say nothing, not even sparing a glance in his direction until he says, "Unless you'd like me to make an....announcement tonight." I clinch and unclench my fists. Moving close to him, no longer afraid of him, instinctively protective of my daughter, I say in a tone that leaves no doubt of my seriousness, “Bastard! I can tell them what really happened that night"

"Go ahead, it will only confirm what is true and ruin your so called family. And the best part is, it has been 5 years. In this state, it is too late to prosecute."

Jasmine's eyes widen. She knows I am right, and can't allow me to tell her husband what I know. Rene comes to the door, and it takes an eternity for her friend to answer.

The 4 of us are now eating, Tom and I chatting about Iraq. Rene interrupts with her thoughts now and then, but Jasmine has been quiet all evening. Not only must she stomach me breaking bread with her family, but we are sitting right next to each other. I have pushed my chair a few inches closer, because she had scooched away. One of my hands is under the table, hanging on the cloth.

I seethe all evening. "That son of a bitch! Bastard is here in my house, threatening me and my family. I have to do something. I can't even join in the conversation. What will I do? How will I get through this?" I think these thoughts over and over. I respond to the conversation with one word responses, not even sure of what I am saying. Tom keeps looking at me and Roy (when I his name, it always sounds sarcastic) keeps inching closer and closer. He has no idea that I am thinking of stabbing him in the balls with my knife. I smile sweetly at Tom and Rene at something funny they said. Roy tries to involve me in the conversation, but I simply ignore him and the looks of displeasure Tom is giving me.

We laugh at another joke Rene makes, as the topics have become more light hearted. Jasmine is cutting her turkey, with her head down.

Under the table cloth, my right arm discretely moves into her personal space. I stall for a few seconds, before suddenly running my hand down the outside of her black skirt. The palm slides to her bare knee, only covered in nude pantyhose. I squeeze it, enjoying my first contact with her body in a long time. Tom's wife caughs, almost choking on her food. The 2 across the table from us think it is something they said.

I have enough trouble trying to follow the conversation. I missed some joke, but focus on trying to eat and hope they don’t notice.

I tense when I feel his hand on my thigh, moving down to squeeze my knee. I drop my fork and begin to cough as something goes down the wrong way. I feel everyone’s eyes on me as Rene asks if I am all right. I nod and take a sip of water. Tom says, “Didn’t realize it was that funny. Really choked you up!” I put my napkin to my lips and return it to my lap, where I remove Roy’s hand with a pinch as I place it back in his lap.

The sound of the fork landing on the plate surprises everyone for a moment, but Tom seems more amused than suspicious. Jasmine forces my hand away with her nails, but I was always going to come back.

I slide under her skirt until I have a grip on her tights. Her hand comes back to mine, wishing I would stop. Once my fingers have caught the one on the leg nearest to me, it is rolled down her knee suddenly. I reached down for a split second and managed to get the stocking down to her shin. My hand returns to Jas' knee, finally feeling her skin. Her fingers are on top of mine, struggling, but I am locked to her body.

I have slipped off my own shoe, and I start playing with her foot. She feels my sock on her ankle, trying to force her high heel from her.

I sit down, lift my glass and take a sip of my wine. All the while, Roy's hand is on my thigh. I am able to cover reasonably well until he starts to take my stockings down. I feel his hands sliding one down; his hand touching bare skin sends shivers of revulsion through my body. I reach for his hand and try to remove it, when I can’t; I use my nails to dig into his hand. I stomp my foot, hoping to get his socked foot with my heel. He keeps trying to kick my heel off, his foot rubbing over my ankle and foot. He talks to the others as if nothing is going on. I slip my hand across to his inner thigh and clamp my nails into the sensitive flesh as I drink my wine and smile "sweetly" at him.

When I feel her hand on my lap, I loosen my trousers. Jasmine can barely believe it as my privates are exposed underneath the table. She pulls her hand away as fast as she can. I use the distraction to my advantage and her 3 inch heel falls off her foot. I drag it away with my toes, and move back to her feet. I rest on them, moving my toes on her skin.

I take another handful of the loose tights and stretch it. Tom is chatting away, unaware of anything. His wife tries to free her leg from me, but it only allows the stocking to roll to her toes, and eventually onto the floor. Her knee strikes the table, and a number of glasses rattle. "Sorry", she says innocently.

Now I'm taking her by the hand, and the lady is very reluctant. She knows my penis is sticking out of my trousers. When I realise she won't give in, I look at Tom.

"Your daughter is lovely Tom. You must adore her."

I think that I have him, that he will feel the sharp nails digging into his flesh and at least release my leg. The son-of-a-bitch exposes his cock and makes me touch it. I yank my hand away and jar the table. My face is flushed from anger at Roy but everyone else thinks that it’s because I jarred the table.

He grabs my hand and pulls it back toward him. I resist as much as I can without drawing attention to what is happening. When he says something to Tom about our daughter, I realize that I have no choice. I accept what I must do and give in, this time. I distract myself by thinking of the ways that I shall maim him soon.

I know she must be furious, but all the more fun for me. I finally drag her hand to my lap. My dick has been growing since I first touched her this evening, and now I want her to get it up. I push her hand around my flesh, demanding she squeeze gently. She'd rather crush it I'm sure.

Jasmine's hand job begins when I release my grip. She slowly moves my skin up and down. I see her looking away, disgusted that this is happening. Tom checks on her now and then, but he is enjoying the sound of his own voice. I feel her lost stocking in my hand, rubbing it, and it is then stuffed in my pocket. My mouth is open slightly, loving the way she touches me.

I tell myself to be cool. Be calm. I can get through this. I almost gag when he puts my hand around his cock. I have to be smart and protect my family. I wish that I could tell Tom what happened but he would never understand or even believe me. He yammers on and on as I have to touch this fucker’s cock. “Be cool, I tell myself. It will be over soon.” I decide to count to calm myself. “One, castration. Two, dismemberment. Three, decapitation.” Each number represents one stroke Roy makes me take of his loathsome cock.

I look over at him, his mouth open, staring at nothing, but I know what he is thinking, replaying it in his mind just as I do but with decidedly different emotions.

I'd love to know what is going through her head. Her eyes give me an idea, a look of anger and disgust, hidden by a smile of content to fool the others. I nod to her husband, pretending to listen to his stories. The fact that a sentence from my mouth could end his family would never occur to him. His Jasmine jerking me off at the same table he is eating is a far fetched thought.

Her kind hands were always going to arouse me quickly, and she feels my cock harden. She keeps the same rhythm, moving the foreskin of my erect penis. I try to hide my excitement from the other two, those sudden breaths. I never considered what to do if I cum.

Just then, Rene's fork falls from the table by her feet. She swallows the food in her mouth first, buying us some time. I cough lightly, suggesting I was just sitting uncomfortably. I pull my trousers up and kick Jas' shoe back over to her.

The night is so surreal. I am jerking off my rapist while my husband tells stories at the dinner table. I can feel him expanding in my hand. I am disgusted by the thought of him taking pleasure in this. I expect him to climax any moment. I look into his eyes, daring him to utter a sound.

When Rene drops her fork, I panic. I know she will see what Roy is making do, but she won't know he is making me do it!!! I jerk my hand away. I sense his shift in his chair. My shoe hits my ankle, but I kick off the other one and jump up, “Let me get you another fork.” Fortunately, having only candlelight hides the fact that I am wearing only one stocking. I quickly jerk off my stocking and toss it in the trash before returning with a clean fork.

Taking my seat next to Roy, I make sure to move my chair closer to Tom. I look at Roy with disgust and add to my list, “Four, fork his balls.” A satisfied smile replaces my disgust as Roy stares at me.

I curse Rene's carelessness, ruining my fun, and giving her friend a chance to escape. At least she didn't catch our playing under the table, which would have caused problems. She is attractive herself, late 20's, dark blonde hair. When Jasmine returns to the table, she can look at me with a sense of relief now. But I have shown my power over her.

Before I leave, we have a brief moment alone at the door. "I want you out of our lives. What will it take?" she asks, with a determined stare. I just smile. There is no answer from me, implying I am here to stay. Rene comes around the corner, and I open the door for her. She looks at Jas' legs a moment. Was she wearing tights at dinner she wonders. Tom says he will call a cab, but I offer her a ride home. She is delighted and thankful.

Jasmine watches her best friend drive away in my car.

“What an arrogant ass!” He has no idea who he is dealing with!” I think as he merely smiles at me. But, when he offers to take Rene home, I am livid and frightened for her. I try to talk her out of it, but she is so taken in by him. “Call my cell when you get home.” I admonish before she leaves. I stand at the door motionless as they drive away. I pace for 30 minutes before calling Rene's cell phone. I leave a message.
Rogue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2006, 01:46 AM   #2
Jasmine
Privileged Member

Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default Light's Out - 5 years later - Part 2

MONDAY

On my way home from work, I decide to pay a little visit to Tom's home. I know he is running late. When Jasmine answers the door and sees me, she quickly goes to shut it, but I stick my foot out in time. "Tom wouldn't want his new buddy to be treated like that would he? Especially when he's just claiming what's his."

Once I've intimidated her enough to come inside, I reach for something on the table under the window. It is a notepad, and she doesn't recognise it. "How forgetful of me, leaving this here last night." She gives me a look, wondering what I'm up to.

Her daughter comes running down the stairs, asking can she go play with the girl next door. She says hi to me, and notices I am staring at a painting on the wall. "I think it's stupid!" the young girl points out. I crouch down to her, smiling. "It's a city, seen from way up in the sky. Her name was Vieira de Silva."

It is cute the way she tries to repeat the name, but her mother is looking nervous.

I don' t know what Roy is up to, but I know it is something evil. His comment about "claiming what was his" makes me shudder. I have no choice but to let him in.

I have to bite the inside of my cheek as he talks to my daughter. I am surprised that he could recognize the artist.

I shoo my baby out of the house to her friend's house as soon as I can. I don't want her exposed to this...this felon.

As soon as she is out of the door, I turn on him, "Where is Rene? What did you do to her? I can't get in touch with her. She's not at work, not at home. Where is she?" I cry.

"She's fine. She's a good kisser in fact." I can see she never trusts me, and still fears for her best friend's life.

"Last night, you asked what it would take for me to leave. Well you have 2 choices."

I pick a pen up from the table and start writing on the note pad. I tear the quarter of a page off. "I know your husband is a wealthy man. So on Friday night you can pay me $500,000." Before she can open her mouth to protest, Jasmine receives the second option.

"If you don't have it, I'll expect to see you in this hotel room. Where we will spend the weekend together."

I stare at him a moment when he tells me that he that Rene is okay, then I am angry that he even kissed her. “Leave her alone!” I grind out.

Then the options are presented. I see the number written on the pad. There’s no way I can come up with $500,000 and he knows it. Then, I see his next note, I am stunned.

“You can’t mean this? You know I can’t come up with $500,000. This is extortion. I can’t do this. Please. You are Tom’s friend. Don’t do this.”

I'm not interested in what she has to say. She knows she has 4 days to decide and that's all that matters.

I head upstairs to use the bathroom, with little care for her permission. After I'm done I find the bedroom, and sneak inside. I like seeing what kind of dresses she has in her closet. She has some gorgeous outfits I would love to see her in. Next I root in some drawers, touching her underwear and stockings. I smell one of the worn panties, loving her scent.

At the bottom of the wardrobe are her shoes. She has a wide variety. Most are black, some red and some grey. I single out the pumps, and imagine Jasmine wearing them. I enjoy her odour from a black 4 inch pair, similar to the ones she was wearing that night all those years ago. It has been over 5 minutes, and she must have heard me walking around. She climbs the stairs but I make no effort to hide what I'm doing.

“That bastard!” flies through my mind as he mounts the stairs. He doesn’t say a word! I pace at the foot of the stairs waiting for him to return. Finally, I go upstairs to see what he is up to. I find him in my closet, touching my things, my intimate things. I can only watch in silence as he does it. He is such a sick pervert, but then I know that all too well. When he touches my shoes, oh god, the memories flood back upon me. Him walking away with my shoes. I run in and grab the black pumps out of his hand. “GET OUT! GET OUT!” I scream at him.

I barely even flinch when suddenly she is in the room screaming. She snatches the shoes from me only because she surprised me. I walk to the door, going by her pointing finger. But Jasmine is shocked to watch me close and lock it. She repeats her demand, and I still won't listen. My trousers are unbuckled, dropping to my ankles. The boxers I had on join them, revealing my semi erect penis.

"You can get me out of your life by next week, but that's then. For now, you still do what I tell you. Or you know what I'll tell Tom."

My bosses' wife looks at me in horror as I expose myself. She is wearing the same knee length skirt as last night, a casual shirt, and flats.

"Take off your shoes, and get on your knees."

When he locks the door, I panic. I can’t believe that he would rape me in my own house. I steel my resolve to get through this. “Get out! Tom will be home soon and how will you explain yourself then?” I back away from him, but have no place to run to. He can see the terror in my eyes as he walks toward me.

“Roy, you are Tom’s friend. Don’t do this. Please. You have done enough. Please. Let’s go downstairs. Tom will be home soon.” I try to make him stop. He says so calmly, "Take off your shoes, and get on your knees."

He grabs my shoulders and pulls me to him, kissing me with that vile mouth of his. I try to turn my head, but he takes my chin and turns me back to him. His mouth on mine, forcing his tongue into my mouth.

"Take off your shoes, and get on your knees." He demands again, and wrapping his hands in my hair tightly.

I've explored her body so much, yet this is our first kiss. Her velvety lips are amazing, and my tongue roams her mouth. I stop to repeat my demand. I want to use her mouth in another way.

Jasmine winces as her long hair is roughly handled, controlling her movements. She has no choice but to follow my arm downwards, and rest on her knees. I move my crotch closer to her face. She looks up at me furiously, but I don't let go. She reaches back to her flat shoes and slips them off.

"We can do this the easy way or the hard way. You know I can I hurt you. Now open your mouth."

I tug on the black hair even harder, causing Jas to sreech a little. A pocket knife is taken out from my sleeve, and I hold it to her neck.

"Just in case you get any ideas."

Roy’s grip on my hair forces me to my knees. I know he means it when he says he can hurt me. I look up with hatred in my eyes, “NO!” He cuts me off with a sharp yank on my hair. I see the knife and know that he would have no qualms hurting me.

I look at his semi-erect cock and it sickens me. I close my eyes and take a deep breath trying to stem the nausea. I have no choice. My lips part slightly and I feel his foul cock push between them.

Jasmine's lips seperate slowly, and my manhood is shoved into her face. She reluctantly allows it to enter her mouth. I keep the knife dangerously close to the skin of the neck. Either I will get my blow job or she will bleed.

My dick starts to grow as it runs back and forth her lips. I know how soft they are, and they will arouse me in no time. She moans in frustration, but I feel all she is thinking about is a way out. Even if she somehow made it out that door, I would tell her husband our little secret.

I keep her hair clenched in my hands, holding Jas in place, and nudging her head towards my groin. I insist she suck faster, leaning the sharp knife into her flesh.

I feel the cold steel of the knife and see the cold steel of brutality in his eyes. His insistence that I suck him faster is punctuated by the knife pressing harder against my neck. Although I do as he insists, I keep ticking off the ways that I shall torture him later.

Right now, I have no choice, but soon. Oh soon, he will find out that I won't be in control again.

I endure his wild thrusts into my mouth, praying that it will be over before Tom gets home.

I've struck just enough fear in her to do this. Her eyes stay closed, struggling to put up with the degradation. My hips swing as I shove my hard meat in and out of her mouth. The head and skin touches her tongue as she is forced to suck faster.

My breathing speeds up, showing how much pleasure the act gives me. My balls crash into the bottom of her lips, and Jasmine moans at how deep I force myself on her.
Outside, I hear a car's tires roll on the pavement. I hope that she won't notice it and have a reaction. The knife could cut her quite easily, and I want my cum swallowed.

My cock is throbbing now, it is only a matter of time before I climax. I imagine her face covered in my semen, licking it up and letting it down her throat. A key is turning in the front door, and it opens. I try to savour the moment but the reality is Tom is home. At first she doesn't realise, but then her ears seem to prick.

"Jas, are you home?"

Even with my eyes closed, I can’t block out the image of what he is doing. I try to distract myself by counting and doing math in my mind. It is no use. I can hear him and feel him and I shudder. I know that he loves it when he pushes in enough to make me gag. I try to keep him from getting that far in but sometimes he forces it.

I feel his cock thickening, growing in my mouth and I know that he is nearing climax. His grip on my hair tightens. I hear those sounds he makes and I almost vomit. I look up at him and see his eyes are closed as he thrusts forward quickly into my mouth.

I hear the door open and then Tom’s voice calling out to me. I yank my head away frantically whisper, “he’s home!” I try to get up thinking that Roy doesn’t want Tom to know anymore than I. Pulling away, I utter franticaly, “Roy!”

I pull her head back to me, but she is determined not to get caught. I desperately want to finish, but she is right. Tom calls out her name again, so I have to let her go. "Alright." Jasmine's hair is released, and she starts getting to her feet.

As she turns her back to me and heads for the door, I am on the verge of ejaculating. I look behind me and pick up one the shoes I had chosen from the closet earlier. I bring it to my penis, and let my cum shoot inside. The back rests against my balls, and tilts to ensure none lands on the floor instead. I allow all of my sticky semen to fill the high heel, sliding downwards.

I hear Jas talking to Tom downstairs. She didn't have any fluids to wipe off her mouth, but she had to recover in time to avoid suspicion.

"Roy's car is outside, is he here?"

I fight as he pulls my head back down toward his cock. When he lets me go, fly down the stairs barefooted, trying to wipe the tears from my eyes. I am certain he can see my swollen lips.

“Hi baby!” I say as I give him a quick kiss on the cheek. I can’t bring myself to kiss him after Roy...

When Tom asks about Roy’s car, I tell him that he is upstairs in the restroom. He left a notepad here and stopped to retrieve it. He should be down in a minute.

Tom is cross that I am barefooted when Roy is here. If Tom only knew. I control my response to him telling me to put on shoes because we have a “guest”. I head back up the stairs as Roy slips from my bedroom to the bathroom door. He hands me my shoes and follows me down the stairs.

Once I am spent, I pick up the other shoe and kick the flats under the bed. When Jasmine comes back up the stairs to her room, those were what she expected. I hand her the 4 inch heels, resulting in a stare on her part.

I follow her down the steps, meeting Tom in the hallway. I tell him I was just leaving but he won't hear of it, asking me to sit and Jas will make coffee. I watched her put on her shoes at the bottom of the stairs before her husband saw her. I loved how she let them drop and slipped her feet into each heel.

Tom and I wait on the chairs in the living room, until she arrives with the drinks. She sees me smiling the whole time, as she hands me the cup and takes the seat across from us. I don't take my eyes of her legs, waiting for them to cross. She's carrying her phone in her hand, still anxious to hear from Rene.

“I can’t believe this. Tom is such a fool. Why can’t he see what this guy is really like?” I fume as sit on the bottom stair and slip on my shoes. Even now, I feel him watching me. “What is it with him and my shoes?” I wonder, as I slide my foot into the other shoe.

I feel something inside, something warm, sticky. I pull my foot part of the way out before I realize what it is. I close my eyes and try not to gag as I slide my foot all the way in. ewww. I shudder.

I make the bastards coffee and bring it into the living room. I even have to serve them. I go across the room to sit, trying to be as far away from Roy as I can. I loathe him and he knows it. I just wish Rene wasn’t so taken with him. I am so worried about her. My phone vibrates in my hand and I see that I have a text message from Rene. I flip the phone open and read it. “What’s up?” I snap the phone closed. “What’s up? That’s it? After all my worrying?” I think as I look at Roy and smile. He is taken aback, I can tell.

I see she is sickened by my preverted smile. Our eyes stay locked together as Jasmine raises one foot in the air, crossing her legs. She can feel my semen slither around her shoe and stick to her foot. I sense her discomfort and embarassment at touching my cum. As far back as when we worked together I would fantasise about masturbating in her heels, forcing the lady to put them on and model for me. I have fulfilled that desire and abused her mouth in the same night.

Tom agrees to let me go in a few minutes, and we chat about a female client he met today until then. He jokes that she is nuts, and made all the wrong decisions. "Well, put yourself in her shoes. It was a sticky situation", I tell him.

Jas, happy to distract herself from my double entendres for a moment, gets another text from Rene. After asking her if anything happened last night, she replies "I was going to ask you the same thing. I could have sworn you two were playing footise. Is that why I only got a kiss?"

I am required to sit quietly and pretend to pay attention to the drivel from these to men’s mouths. I see his look. That look of self-satisfaction. The look that says that he has me. I watch the way his is with Tom; confident and even cocky. Looking as if he has some great secret that he is keeping – and he does. I uncross my legs and re-cross them, letting the shoe that he ejaculated in dangle for a moment. That wiped that smile off his face as he could only stare. Albeit a small victory, I know his weakness.

“Rene and her text messages! Oh why won’t she just call me?” I think as I check the latest one. Now, I am the one who is stunned. I snap the phone closed and take a moment before I reply. Roy notices the look on my face and looks at me quizzically. Tom, of course picks up on the look, “Something wrong, huh?” Of course he is attentive when Roy is around. “Ah, no. Just a message from Rene. I’ll talk to her later tonight when we don’t have a “guest”, I say with a syrupy sweetness as I try to decide what to say to Rene.

TUESDAY

It is shortly before midnight, and Rene left my house half an hour ago. She told Jasmine about the dinner we would have and promised to call her when she got home. I have already rang a couple of times and hung up. I can hear the anxiety in her voice, hoping it is her best friend on the other line. The third time I speak.

"I pretended it was you Jas....when I fucked her. And she's a wild one, let me tell you. Couldn't keep her off me."

"I could have killed her if I wanted you know. She was at my mercy. How does that make you feel?"

Dissuading Rene from doing something once she has her mind set on it is impossible. I gave up trying when we were 17. But, this; this is different. I begged, pleaded, cajoled and did everything I could to stop her. I even pulled out the “boyfriend” rule. I tried to convince her that Roy was my boyfriend before I married Tom. She knew better. I had to let it go before she became suspicious. But, not before I made her swear to call me and tell me all about it. Girl to girl, you know, one of those giggling promises.

I pace with my cell phone in my hand all night; waiting on her to call. I am short with Tom all evening. I realize that I am starting to resent him. Somehow, I blame him for bringing Roy back into our life.

At 10, I can’t stand it anymore and go upstairs, busying myself until she calls. I want to be away from Tom when Rene and I talk. The phone rings at 11:30 on the dot, I grab up the phone, ‘Rene?”. There is silence and a click. It happens again at 11:59. I throw the phone onto the bed just as it rings. This time he speaks, "I pretended it was you Jas....when I fucked her. And she's a wild one, let me tell you. Couldn't keep her off me.
I could have killed her if I wanted you know. She was at my mercy. How does that make you feel?"

“YOU BASTARD!” I scream as I throw the phone across the room, hitting the wall. I fall onto the bed and sob.

All I hear is a curse and the phone goes dead after a thud. I ring back, and Jasmine takes a long time to answer. When she finally does, there is no hello. I continue where I left off.

"That wasn't very nice. Have you decided which of the 2 choices you'll make yet? I'm afraid you only have 2 days now, because I have a letter for Tom here, telling him a little story. And I want to know by Thursday night whether or not to leave it on his desk Friday morning."

The phone rings but I know that it's him and I move from the bed and pick it up. I look at it for a moment, composing myself. I don't want to answer, but I am afraid of what he will do if I don't. I hit the button and put the phone to my ear. He knows that I am listening even though I don't say a word.

I listen as he speaks, his words shattering my world. I hang up the phone without uttering a word.

The insistent ringing brings me back to reality. This time it is Rene. "Are you okay?"

She babbles about her date. "Jas he was FANTASTIC! He is so powerful and ohhhh so passionate. A little too passionate. You know that I like it a little rough, well he likes it a lot rough. But it was ohhhh so good. I think I'm gonna be sore tomorrow! Jas, it was magical."

My voice is flat, slow. "Rene, please, please don't see him again. I beg you." I am surprised when she gets angry and asks. "Are you having an affair with him? I thought I saw you playing footsie under the table. I told myself, I was wrong. Then, he calls me "Jas" tonight! Tell me! Was that your stocking I found UNDER his pillow? WELL?"

"NO! I am not having an affair with him! I can't stand him! Please, please, for me, please stay away from him."

"Jas, I can't. I think he might be the 'one', she breathes softly. I simply hang up and fall onto the bed and curl into a fetal position and cry. The phone rings and rings and rings.....

Last edited by Jasmine; 12-04-2006 at 05:30 PM.
Jasmine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2006, 03:22 PM   #3
Jasmine
Privileged Member

Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default Light's Out-5 Years Later

WEDNESDAY

Tom heard that Rene and I have become close, so a double date out at a restaurant was suggested. Jasmine would now have to deal with me once again and also her best friend's suspicions. The married couple are already seated when we arrive, Tom distracted by the waiter a moment. I surprise my new lady friend with a kiss, keeping my eyes open. Jas watches furiously, knowing I am putting on a show. Once we are off our feet, I lean over to her side of the table.

"1 more day."

Shortly afterwards, Tom's wife signals to Rene to head to ladies toilets. They stand by the mirror for a minute, tension clearly between the two.

"Roy told me about your funny little night when the lights went out Jas. You fucked him. Yes, you did. You never wore your wedding ring at work, he didn't even know you were married! How could you do that to Tom?"

I struggle with what to do and say to both Rene and that bastard Roy all night. I call in sick to work and wander around the house thinking of what to do.

Tom comes home and announces that we are having dinner with Roy and Rene. I try to keep a calm demeanor when Tom doesn’t care that I am not feeling well and don’t want to go. He insists that he has given his word. I dress conservatively, wearing pants and flats. I pull my hair back in a severe style. Tom is livid and makes me change into a strapless black and silver cocktail dress. I put on pantyhose though and black sandals. I make sure to dress like Tom wants and what will not attract Roy.

At the restaurant, Roy kisses Rene. I am sure it is for my benefit. As soon as he sits down, he reminds me of the deadline. I don’t respond, but glance at him. Rene sees this and glares at me.

Once Rene and I are in the in the ladies’ room, she turns and confronts me. I am stunned to hear her version of what happened. I am sick to my stomach. “Rene, that is not what happened. It didn’t happen. You know me. I would never have an affair. You know how I feel about it. Roy is LYING. I swear to you. I did not have an affair with him. He was the janitor for God’s sake! You have to believe me. We have been friends since elementary school. You have known him what 3 days?”

While the women are still in the rest rooms Tom asks me how it's going with Rene. "She's very nice", I tell him.

Moments later, the 2 return, and we all begin our meal. Rene and Jas' husband somehow get onto the subject of eyes. Rene's are brown, and they have a playful argument
about whether his are also. He thinks they are green, but they look of a similar colour to the woman next to him.

"Myself, Jasmine and your daughter outnumber you", I interrupt jokingly, "3 to 2. My father used to call me a Green Eyed Rogue."
"She's not here, you cheated", laughs Rene.

Jas' ears appear to prick at that nickname, the first time I have used it since my reappearance. A couple of minutes later, after watching her eat, I stretch out my foot and reach the tip of her shoe. I push the bottom of my foot on top of hers, trying to irritate the brunette more than anything else.

Rene struggles with my plea and Roy has captured her heart in such a short time. She wants to believe him, I think. But that means that she can’t believe me. How can one man do so much damage? The bastard is going to take my family and my best friend from me. I will not allow that. I sit at the table, my eyes troubled.

Rene and Tom’s discussion on eye color hits me again. Roy just can’t keep his mouth closed! I silently rage as he banters about my child! My food comes and I busy myself with eating as I work out the plan to rid myself of the bastard “Rogue”.

I feel his foot on mine! I move it over and over again until Tom hisses, “Be still” Damn it! I thought it would be better to wear sandals than pumps and now I have to feel his foot on my skin, rather than on my shoe.

Rene watches us once Tom says something. Surely, she can read the irritation on my face and that smug look on Roy’s. She gives me vexed look as she touches Tom’s arm and smiles up at him.

I know she avoided wearing pumps to deter me, but my foot pestering her bare toes must be even more irritating. She continues to squirm, pushing me away though with more discretion this time. Rene has been looking strangely at Jasmine for a minute so I stop the footsie altogether. She lowers her head and looks under the table quickly, fortunately seeing nothing.

"You never told me you and Roy worked together honey", Tom says, chewing with his mouth open.

A few minutes later, I reach into my pocket and pull something out. There is an empty wine glass on Jas' end of the table, so I drop it inside without anyone noticing. I see her looking at me, then the soft light brown object, discovering her crumpled up pantyhose I had stolen 3 nights ago. My boss' wife looks embarassed, and anxious to get the stocking out of sight immediately.

"Excuse me", I ask, sitting up and walking towards the gents.

“I’m going to cut his balls off and his toes” I decide as he continues to touch my toes again. At least he was smart enough to stop touching me when Rene looked under the table. She would have made a scene.

“Yes, Roy was the janitor,” I say as I lift my glass and look at Roy, hoping to see him squirm. Instead, I am the one who squirms when I see him drop the stocking in the glass. Fortunately, when he excuses himself, everyone’s eyes are on him and I take the time to push the glass off into my hand and drop it into my purse.

I look at Roy's departing back and make a decision. “I’ll just be a moment; I need to powder my nose.” I go after the bastard.

I stand outside the toilets, and I can see our table from here. Jasmine leaves her seat and is coming in this direction. When she arrives, I am hiding behind a half open door. I see her looking around, in a foul mood, hoping to confront me. The lady is startled as I grab the back of her arm, tugging her through the doorway.

At first she is frightened, but after seeing my face, becomes agitated. We were in another dining room, with no one around.

"Why don't you give me a preview of the hotel room right now."

I have her back pushed against the wall, my hands pressuring her hips. She can feel my breath on her neck, as I lean in close. My lips are touching her long hair, moving nearer to her soft skin.

I wait on the bastard to come out, the stocking in my hand. I rehearse my conversation with him. I feel the arms grab me and for a moment I am back in the dark with Rogue. Realizing it is him only makes me angrier.

He pushes me into the wall, his hands on my hips and leans in close. “You fucking prick. Let me go!” I struggle to move off of the wall. You are so close now; I feel your vile breath on me. “You are never going to have me again. If you try a stunt like you did at the table with touching me, I will make your life miserable. You keep being reckless, like the stocking in the wine glass. You think you will continue to do this to me? No janitor is going to ruin my life. I will see you in hell first. Now, release me. We both know you aren’t going to do anything.”

"So you're choosing the money then? Maybe Rene and I will go away together. Either way, when this is over, you will lose."

Her hands push into my arms, trying to remove my grip. I start kissing her neck gently. My lips open and close under her ear, rubbing into her skin. My hands roughly lean into her waist. Jasmine squirms, desperate to avoid my touch.

I move my hand to her breasts, squeezing them through the cocktail dress. Tom's wife has had enough and moans loudly, almost screaming. I let go of her in case someone hears us outside.

"After you found out you were pregnant...you screwed him didn't you. So he'd think it was his. Your family is a joke."

His hold on me is tight and I can't escape his lips on my neck. My hands have little effect on getting him off of me. I hate having to have his hands on me. "Yes, you will get your money. But you won't get Rene. That's part of the deal! You leave! Do you understand me?" I tell him through gritted teeth.

His question about that night brings out the fearless side of me. "Yes, Yes, I screwed him, every night after you raped me. I did it to expel the memory of what you did. You didn't scar me. You made me stronger. When I found out I was pregnant, you didn't even enter my mind."

I jerk away from him and then move so close that our faces are a mere inch apart, "You are a bastard. You think you will win this? You are wrong. You made me stronger. I will gladly pay you to leave me alone, but if you come after my daughter or Rene, it will blow up in your face." I walk toward the door, then turn and come back to within a few feet of him. Standing there in front of him, I look him directly in the eyes, "You expect me to put up with you for the rest of my life?" As I await his answer, I wonder were I can get that much money.

"I'm surprised I didn't enter your mind, her being my daughter and all." As for the cash, I get the feeling she is just telling me what I want to hear. Buying time.

"I know you'll need that money from Tom. I'd love to see his reaction when you ask for it."

I grab Jasmine's wrist and pull her towards me. I shift to one side, and hurl her body against a table. Some upside down glasses on it fall off upon her collision. Before she has a chance to recover and stand up, I am behind her. I bring her arms to her sides, and hug her tightly. My body leans on her back, my legs closed so there is no chance of a low blow.

"This brings back memories, doesn't it?"

Holding my ground, standing tall and confidently, "I didn't think about you. She is mine, not yours. She'll never be yours. I don't need Tom for money. I have other sources." I hiss just as he pulls me toward him, I turn my head expecting him to kiss me, but he pushes me against a table. I am not prepared and fall to the floor. I try to scramble to my feet, but he is on me, pulling my arms behind me, his body over mine. I try to shake the flash back from my mind, but it is too powerful, I let out a tortured moan. His words make me realize that I am not back there. I am in a crowded restaurant and he won't do this. "Yes, bad memories. All of my memories of you are bad." I tell him in a low, threatening voice. I jerk back and forth, but can't escape. For some reason, I am much too calm. I force myself to relax and just go limp.

"All bad? I'm flattered."

I budge her fully onto the table, still with my arms wrapped around her. I'm surprised at how still she is. Perhaps she just accepts that I am stronger. The best way Jasmine can get out of this is by screaming at the top of her lungs, but it would cost her a lot.

The sounds of the bathroom doors opening and closing can be heard outside, including two women chatting briefly. Her chest is squashed into the table's cloth, her face resting on one side. I am bending over too to maintain my grip, my crotch pressuring her lower back and behind. We are brushing against a chair so I kick it one side. I let one one hand go to find the bottom of her dress. I grope her legs through the silver outfit, and the deja vu must be hitting home when I kick them further apart. My hand sneaks under her the woman's clothes, reaching her panties. I press my fingers into her rear through them. I catch the top of the underwear and suddenly start yanking them down.

Only through total concentration am I able to keep from panicing. Controlling my breathing and keeping a running commentary in my head helps, but I can't block out what he is doing completely. He knows that he is making me remember despite my determination to forget. I think about screaming, but know that it would give him pleasure. My strength now, is to make him believe he has no effect on me.

I feel his hands on my legs and I am unable to control the shudder of disgust. I never thought that he would take me in the restaurant and still don't believe he will go through with it. When he yanks down my underwear, I almost lose it, but then find my voice, "I thought I had until tomorrow. Taking me now invalidates the deal and you have to get out of my life." I hope that I sound casual, maybe even bored.

"The deal was until I either have the money or you in that hotel, you'll do whatever I tell you to do."

Jasmine's underwear lands at her ankles, resting on the black sandals, and stretching because I have moved her legs apart. I lean my foot on them, and grope behind one of her knees. She squirms and frees that leg from the panties. One arm is still holding her in place, but she still doesn't seem to be fighting. I am starting to let my guard down, but I don't find it believable just yet. My hand explores further, making it's way up her dress and finding her butt cheeks.

I run my hand across them, pinching her soft flesh. No matter what act she puts on, her discomfort at how close I'm getting to her privates can't be hidden. My finger tips move downwards, breezing past her hole, and gently resting on her pussy. I feel her tensing up, but I don't spend long there, sliding back to her ass. I remove my hand, and bend over beside Jas, leaning in close. I wait until she turns her head and looks at me. I start licking my finger.

"Well Jas, there's only one hole I haven't used yet."

I feel his slimy hands on my body. He many not be the janitor any longer, but he is still just as filthy. My mind clicks off heartbeats as I try to remain calm. He wants me to be frightened and I just won’t give him that satisfaction. He won’t rape me here. He knows that all I have to do is scream and his game is over. He will be caught and no one will believe it was anything other than rape. I play out that scenario in my mind, deciding it is futile since Rene believes we are having an affair just as his hand touches my most intimate place. I tense, then force myself to relax. That is, until his hand rests on my anus. I look back at him, unable to stifle the fear rising up.

“You wouldn’t dare, not here! Rog..Roy! Please, don’t do that!” I beg as I begin to struggle in earnest this time. “I have until tomorrow!” I wail as I try to rise from the table.

I think about how different my life is to 5 years ago, the last time I had her bent over like this. An unhygienic and invisible cleaner that night, and now a sharp dressing and admired attorney. I'm sure I don't feel any different to her, she seems as repulsed by every interaction as she was back then.

"I wouldn't dare?"

I position myself back on top of Jasmine, pushing one arm into her side. I unzip my trousers and allow them to fall. After finding the edge of her cocktail dress once more, this time I clench it and it is lifted to her waist, rolled and squashed. She's subjected to a humiliating slap, and I squeeze her cheeks again. My wet finger slides to her anus, and starts making its way in. She is horrified at my first touch. I glide it in and out a bit, before returning to my mouth. I spit on two fingers, and shove them even further now. She moans, her body finally starting to show emotion. Her trapped arm wriggles to get free. I continue jabbing inside her tight asshole, wetting it.

I feel the bastard on me again, his hand slapping my ass, but I refuse to cry out. My body shudders in revulsion as he touches me and then inserts his finger into my ass. I can’t stop the spasms of humiliation as he moves in and out of me. I feel him withdraw and I relax for a moment, only to be skewered by two fingers. I manage to control the cry and make it only a low moan. “NO!” I moan as I try to get my arms free as he continues to assault me. “STOP! NOW! WHAT IS IT YOU WANT? JUST TELL ME DAMN IT!” I cry as his fingers keep moving in and out of me.

"You know that I want. What Tom probably has never even tried."

Her hole is allowing my finger in and out a little easier now, and it feels wet enough. I place one hand on her cheeks and bring my manhood to them. Once again it is already erect, having kissed her, and mounted her back with no pants on. I bring the head to her entrance, pushing the first few inches in. I lean into Jasmine even more, her legs spread wide and my saliva dripping down them. The more I force myself on her the more she is starting to squirm and moan, realising what I'm about to do. My cock is almost fully inside her ass now, stretching it. I predict an outburst so I cover the woman's mouth with my hand, and prepare for the first full thrust. I already hear groaning through my fingertips.

I fight against his hold on my neck, pressing me into the table. I can hear his breathing getting heavier and faster. I am aware of the sound of the bathroom door opening and closing. "Bastard!" I hiss at him and hear his chuckle. It is at that moment that he moves behind me. I feel the pressure of his cock against my tender hole. I gasp and hold my breath alternating with squeals as he shoves his cock into me. My words come out more as a pant than words, "no....oh....pl...pl...no" as he goes deeper. I fight against his hold with all that I am. His hand goes to my mouth as I prepare for more pain from this monster.

"What's taking them so long?" asks Rene, sitting impatiently at our table. "I don't know, she has been acting so strange lately", Tom replies. She gets up and leaves him.

My hard cock starts sliding back out of Jasmine, ready for the best part. Her pleading is getting louder and more frequent. She has called me a bastard more times than I can remember. My breathing quickens, and my middle finger sinks into her mouth as she tries to protest. Suddenly I drive my dick back into her ass intensely. Our bodies are gripped together, and I am deep inside her. She is suffering so much, I struggle to contain her. I feel her breathing on my hand.

Jas still winces at the pain but is surprised when my rhythm comes to a halt, and I take my hand away. Rene is standing at the door, stuck for words.

"I....I knew it. You deserve each other!"

She storms out of the room, fortunately letting the door shut so no one else can see us.

He is tearing me apart. My cries muffled by his hand, but still audible. I hear them in my head and can’t understand why no one hears me. I endure his rape as best I can; the sweat from the pain beading on my body, my hair now askew and damp against my head. I buck and moan as his pace quickens. When he suddenly stops, I take a breath of relief as his hand leaves my mouth.

Then I hear Rene, my head jerks in her direction, “RENE! DON’T LEAVE ME! HELP ME!” But she has vanished, closing the door and leaving me to suffer with this…this…Rogue. I begin to cry for the first time, knowing that life as I know it is over. Rene is undoubtedly telling Tom now. My best friend and my husband, lost to me because of this janitor.

My screams of anger at him reverberate through out the room. “You fucking bastard. I will kill you for this. Now, I have nothing to lose and you, oh you will pay!”

I am worried for a moment when Rene sees us, but amused that she has ran out thinking our sex was consentual. Everything is turning out even better than I expected. Now I just need Jasmine to stay quiet, and her threats irritate me. As she turns her head I smack the side of it, and push it back on the table. My hand returns to where it was.

My dick has been lodged in her anus ever since, so I pull out again as far as the head, and start to fuck her. She groans into the palm of my hand, wetting it with her lips. Her right arm rests on the table, being pushed down by my own. The left side of her body jerks to get free. My rhythm is back, jabbing quickly in her butt. It is so tight around my prick. The table shakes at every thrust.

I fight the bastard with all my might as I need to get to Rene. My teeth finally connect with his hand! “Let me go! Don’t you realize what you have done? Tom will find me when Rene tells him. He will believe me now!”

Roy just keeps slamming into me. The pain goes unnoticed as I sink into despair of what will happen to my happy life. The event is now surreal in my head. Everything moves in slow motion. It all has a haze around it. Hysteria takes control and I begin to laugh uncontrollably.

She bites me and it allows her to speak for a moment. I have no fear of Tom finding us. I'd put my money on Rene keep her mouth shut tonight.

"I don't care if he sees this!"

I give her a little slap in the face and place my hand back over her mouth. I'm still ramming into her asshole. My dick is throbbing already, feeling her walls around it. I'm baffled to hear laughing. It is like she has lost her mind, and my assault could be the nail in the coffin. She appears dizzy as her head bobbles. Before it becomes a distraction I let go of Jasmine's arm, and put my hand in the side of her strapless dress. I push into her hips for a second to allow a path to her cleavage. My wrist is now squashed by her breast, and I pull my arm back and start squeezing. I remember how she particularly resents me touching her chest.

I hear myself laughing but can’t stop. It is as if I am seeing it outside my body. I am so tired. My head is fuzzy. I feel faint. I shake my head, but that makes it worse. I can’t clear my head. I feel as if I am falling. I catch myself on my arm when Roy releases it.

Roy’s had slides into the top of my dress. I hate him touching my breasts! I have both my arms free, but can’t clear my head enough to fight him. I am moving in slow motion and my arms feel heavy. My head falls to the table. I lift it. I feel his hands squeezing my breast. I try to turn and look at him, but I cannot. I move my arms but can’t get up from the table. I utter a single “Ohhhh” as I faint, falling onto the table and going limp.

As I'm pounding away, I wonder how long it's been. Is it only a matter of time before her husband looks for her? A young woman coming out of the bathroom next door chats loudly on her mobile phone.

I'm lifting her onto her toes with my intensity. One of her sandals is crooked and is slipping off. My boots roughly lean against both her ankles. I hear her suffering with each plunge into her rectum. Her head was moving around for a moment, but after a strange moan she has seemed lifeless. I don't feel any movement under my hand, and she breathes through the nose. I realise Tom's wife has passed out. I'm not far away from my orgasm and I'm furious.

I cup her tender breast, remembering how much I loved to. My fingers press into Jasmine's flesh, caressing and then pinching her nipple. I groan as I become even more brutal and relentless.

I start to come back to consciousness, at first not remembering where or what is happening. Then I feel the caress of a hand on my breast, light, gentle. For a second, I smile as I imagine I am with making love with Tom like we did in the beginning. Then, I feel the brutal pinch on my nipple and the sharp pain in my ass. All of the sudden, I remember. My body jerks and spasms as the pain and horror of this all comes flooding back. “NOOO! GET OFF ME!” I cry as he becomes more and more brutal.

I see Jas raise her head awkwardly, and look around. She has finally come to and it doesn't take long for her to remember where she is. She protests, but my second hand has joined the other. I am pulling harshly on her nipples, stretching them. Her soft breasts are being crushed.

I lean forward, my stomach and chest are tightly gripped against her back. Her shoe has fallen off and my foot is stomping on the heel of her foot. Jasmine is starting to squirm in agony again, but it is too little too late. My prick is twitching as pre cum dribbles. The sensations and pressure around it feel incredible as she is viciously impaled.

I can feel him on me, in me. His hands and fingers torturing my breasts. His cock gores my anus over and over again; stabbing like a knife. I hear a tray of dishes crash to the floor at a muffled curse. "Help me!" I scream in my mind, but it comes out as a mere whisper. Through the agonizing haze a new pain emerges as he stomps my heel. I am confused but have no time think about what or why when the his fingers again twist and maul my nipples and breasts. His thrusts feeling more erratic and cruel. I can feel his breath on my neck and cheek. I grab the edge of the table. My body pressed against it. I grit my teeth and push up against him with all my might.

She extends her arms, trying to push both of us off the table. The bottom of her dress is falling down to my groin, and the entire back grinds into my jacket. I start to ejaculate, my dick is sore having used her so violently. It is balls deep in her ass, still thrusting but now slower. My cum shoots inside her and I feel her plead and struggle.

I squeeze her waist through the black dress. My face rests on her back, some of her hair tickling my nose. My intense orgasm is finally coming to an end with the last bits of semen creeping into her bowels. We stay in position for a few moments, until I begin to slide out. Once my grip is released she collapses onto the ground, keeping her hand on the edge of the table to ease her fall. Jasmine lays there, anally raped and traumatised. Her panties are caught onto her bare toe and one sandal is a couple of feet away.

"If I didn't do this, how else would you get it?" I lean down and say, mocking her.

After I pull up my trousers and return to our table, Tom was just getting up to find out where his wife is. I tell him she has left and suggest we go home and meet her there. I don't know where Rene is.

My valiant attempt to dislodge him fails miserably but I continue to resist even as he fills me with his vile fluids. I go back in time 5 years earlier and shudder uncontrollably. Between the memories and this rape, my cognitive abilities are nonexistent. I still feel you on my back, leaning over me. I don’t even care anymore. When he releases me, I try to catch myself, but fall to the ground. I don’t even bother to try to get up.

He leans down and says something that I hear but don’t even know how to respond to, but it’s not necessary as he just leaves me lying there on the floor. I crawl under the table, hiding and taking refuge. I can’t face anyone as I huddle there, sobbing, not moving.

THURSDAY

I leave the office in a hurry, not even saying goodbye to Tom's assistant. Before I get into my car, I see Jasmine's daughter, holding hands with an elderly woman. She must be with her parents for the day, and on her way to see her "father." The little girl recognises me, and asks what's in my large sports bag. "It's a secret", I whisper, before we go our seperate ways.

As I drive away, the boss is calling my mobile. I only spent half an hour at the house last night, and avoided him most of today. I don't answer and switch off my phone.

It takes almost 24 hours before I am able to function. I tell Tom that I am sick. He believes it since I came home in such a state. I can’t believe he left me at the restaurant. I don’t even speak when I get home. The walk home passed in a blur. I suppose that I must have walked barefoot since my feet are blistered and my heel is bruised.

I take a long soak in the Jacuzzi in the afternoon. I have only a few hours left before the deadline. I consume several glasses of wine as I evaluate my options. He gave me two, but I have three options. I can pay the money, spend the weekend with him or kill him. The last option occupies most of my time. It is a fantasy that I have played with for 5 years. Now, I have even more reason. I also can’t do it because of my daughter. I try to think of a way to get the money, but no 10 people I know could come up with that much cash. Spend the weekend with him is my only option. I shudder, down one glass of wine and over half of another. I slip deeper into the water as I think about what that would be like. The few minutes I have spent with him so far have been brutal and agonizing. I can’t imagine a weekend with him. I finish the glass of wine and poor another. My mind goes back to killing him. I try to shake that thought from my mind as I return to the house.

Rene comes right on in around 6 that night. “Did he just leave? Is that why you are in your robe?” she demands. I look at her with eyes filled with hurt. Her eyes reflect the betrayal we both feel. “Rene, it’s not like that!” I turn away from her, put the bottle of wine on the table beside me after pouring another full glass. I down almost all of the glass before looking at her. “We have been friends since we were kids. We have been through thick and thin together. We swore that no man would come between us. You think that Roy and I are having an affair? You couldn’t be more wrong!”

I see the disbelief in her eyes. I feel the pain at the loss of my best friend. “Rene, he raped me last night. What you walked in on was rape, not sex, rape. It was violent and cruel.” I tell her, my voice flat. I look up from my wine. “I SAW it! Sure looked like you were having fun to me!” I open my robe, showing her my bruise breasts and neck. “Does it? Does this look like FUN to you?!” I close my robe and glare at my best friend; the one who should be with me not against me. “Yeah, it does! Roy likes it rough and I should know! You fucked him and now you are crying rape because I caught you!”

Tom phones his wife. He's furious enough as it is without her taking ages to answer. When she does, he snaps at Jasmine. "What the hell is this? I haven't seen Roy all day, then I find this....letter here." Her heart stops. Has he told him she wonders.

"He quit Jas. Just like that. What have you said to him? You haven't been yourself lately especially around him."

I buy a snack at the gas station, and the guy at the counter looks at me because I have used such a large bill. I put on my sunglasses and look in the mirror, smiling. I know 2 beautiful woman are at each other's throats right now over me. And neither will ever see me again. I speed away and leave town.

“No! He raped me 5 years ago! He has been blackmailing me since he found out I was Tom’s wife! He has been tormenting me! You have to believe me!” Rene says "Roy would never do that!" I see you looking at my hands. I look down; I don’t even realize that I have anything in my hand. “Here, here, look here is the proof. I hold it out to her, she grabs it. “Here’s your proof, the hotel where I have to go unless I pay half a million dollars”

My cell phone rings but I ignore it the first time. I look at my friend, waiting for her to believe me. The phone rings again and I see that it’s Tom again. I answer it this time. “No, Tom, I don’t know anything about Roy quitting.” Tom is furious. “What the hell is this? I haven't seen Roy all day, then I find this....letter here." My heart is in my throat. The bastard didn’t wait to tell him! Tom tells me that Roy was here last night. “He was here lat night? Roy was here?” I ask. When the call is over, I turn to Rene to tell her about Roy quitting. She hurls the paper at my face. “You did this! You wrote this! Do you think I’m that stupid? This is not a real hotel! The name means ‘unreal’.”

“Oh! God!” I say quietly. I know that something is going on. I stare of into space for a moment. I sit down, thinking; trying to make it all fit. There are a myriad of pieces and I know they all come together somehow. I just have to reason this out. Rene asks what’s wrong just as realization dawns. I walk past her, intent on my purpose, to the Vieira da Silva painting. The puzzle is not lost on me as I remove it. I see the safe is unlocked. I take a breath as I twist the handle and open it, “Oh, No!”

The nest egg we saved is gone. In its place are the black pumps. The ones he put in his pocket five years ago after he raped me. My hand remains on the handle as I stare at the shoes. Rene stands beside me. I am nauseous as I reach for the shoes. Inside is a note from Roy. I look at Rene, shock and disbelief playing over my face.

"It's been fun!"

THE END
Old 01-10-2007, 11:12 PM   #4
Huni_Heart
Privileged Member

Huni_Heart Level 8 (800+)Huni_Heart Level 8 (800+)Huni_Heart Level 8 (800+)Huni_Heart Level 8 (800+)Huni_Heart Level 8 (800+)Huni_Heart Level 8 (800+)Huni_Heart Level 8 (800+)

I love it!

Was definatly a good read Nice to have the "mind-fuck" element

Kudo's to both of you!!!!
Old 01-11-2007, 08:55 AM   #5
dark_d3viant
Privileged Member

dark_d3viant has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dark_d3viant has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dark_d3viant has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dark_d3viant has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dark_d3viant has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dark_d3viant has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dark_d3viant has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dark_d3viant has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dark_d3viant has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dark_d3viant has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dark_d3viant has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I LOVE it... blackmail and manipulation.. wow, what a mindfuck. Well done you two!

I think I need to go and RP now!!

xx
dark_d3viant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2007, 07:44 PM   #6
Jasmine
Privileged Member

Thank you Huni and Dark!

I certainly had fun doing this rp!
Old 08-07-2011, 07:22 AM   #7
Hewappeaftted

Hewappeaftted has initial reputation
Send a message via ICQ to Hewappeaftted
Default Backlinks - You need them

Hey i just came here to let you know about a service i offer. I offer cheap backlinks that can help you website rank significantly better on Google. Traffic is everything and to get decent traffic you need to rank well in the search engines. My service can help provide that, check out my site http://hellomotow.net/backlinks
Hewappeaftted is offline   Reply With Quote