Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Role Play Rape
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 04-19-2008, 09:08 AM   #21
lildefect

lildefect has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lildefect has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lildefect has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lildefect has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lildefect has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lildefect has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lildefect has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lildefect has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Without realizing it, my mouth was wide, as were my eyes. I couldn't believe this was actually happening to me. He said he was a virgin! He- he wouldn't try this.

I couldn't move my hands, he was able to use one to hold both my wrists above my head. I tried to pull free, but he was alot stronger than me. All those years of football definitely gave him an advantage.

I kept trying to talk myself into believing that, but I knew he was serious, I could see it in his eyes. The lust. I felt his callous fingers moving higher and higher up my thigh and I grimaced at the thought of that hand being any other than Chris'.

"Okay- okay, please, just stop!" Reluctantly I leaned forward and pecked him on the lips, then pulled back as quickly as I could. "There... there! Can I go now?"
lildefect is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2008, 09:43 AM   #22
Intheshadows
Privileged Member

Intheshadows Level 6 (600+)Intheshadows Level 6 (600+)Intheshadows Level 6 (600+)Intheshadows Level 6 (600+)Intheshadows Level 6 (600+)Intheshadows Level 6 (600+)
Send a message via Yahoo to Intheshadows

I could see the desperation starting to show in Sienna's face as she tried to free he arms. The she leaned forward and kissed my lips quickly, I couldn't feel a thing it was so fast.

I said, "Now that wasn't so bad, was it Sienna, but I know you can kiss a lot better then that try. This time I want a nice long kiss and you can go home."

I leaned in and pressed my lips against Sienna's, her lips were not budgeing so I decided to let my fingers go further north to see if that would loosen her up a bit.
Intheshadows is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2008, 11:12 AM   #23
lildefect

lildefect has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lildefect has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lildefect has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lildefect has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lildefect has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lildefect has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lildefect has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lildefect has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

"Mmmm!" I moaned, wanting to cry, couldn't believe this was happening. Hidden away under the dark bleachers pushed up against the gate. A cool wind blew and I shivered.

I squeezed my eyes tight and closed my manicured fingers into fists. I took a deep breath. I didn't want to kiss him, but when I felt his fingers fondling the buttom of my red lace panties, I started to kiss him. I pretended like it was Chris. If I was going to get out of this, I would have to play along.

I kissed him back, pushing aggressively against his lips, trying to please him so he would let me go. I kissed him for several seconds, before pulling back, gasping for breath, then gazing into his eyes. I said nothing.
Old 04-19-2008, 11:26 AM   #24
Intheshadows
Privileged Member

Intheshadows Level 6 (600+)Intheshadows Level 6 (600+)Intheshadows Level 6 (600+)Intheshadows Level 6 (600+)Intheshadows Level 6 (600+)Intheshadows Level 6 (600+)

I felt Sienna's lips open against mine as she begain to kiss me. This time it was a nice a kiss, in fact it seemed like she was enjoying it. When the kiss was over she looked up gazing into my eyes. I could tell she wanted more but was going to play hard to get.

I said, "That was nice Sienna, but it kinda leaves me wanting a bit more. How about you give me a nice hummer and we call it a night."
Old 04-19-2008, 11:55 AM   #25
lildefect

I couldn't believe this. He wanted more. I didn't know how to react to this. When would it stop? I started getting angry. I was there, I tried to console him, I even had a beer with him, and now he was forcing me to kiss him? Even wanting more now? I couldn't.

"No- you said you'd let me go if I kissed you! And I did! Now let me go!" I pulled my hands trying to get them free. I even tried lifting my legs so my weight would force him to let go of my wrists.
Old 04-19-2008, 12:15 PM   #26
Intheshadows
Privileged Member

It was fun the seeing way Sienna tried to struggle against me. The half hearted effort seemed like a game to me. I knew that some girls liked it rough and wanted to play games like this.

The next thing I knew Sienna had lifted her feet off of the ground so that all of her weight was on my one hand. I lost my grip on her wrist but when she landed off balance on her feet I grabbed her waist and roughly turned her body around so that her face was now against the fence.

I said, "I know you like it rough Sienna, and I'll give you what you want." I reached under her skirt and pulled down on her panties until they fell to her feet.
Old 04-19-2008, 04:42 PM   #27
lildefect

Before I knew it, when I lifted my feet I fell and felt Jack's arm around my waist, spinning me around. My face pushed against the metal, my right cheek digging into the fence. My breasts, my stomach, roughly being held against the fence.

I heard him say those words. "I know you like it rough Sienna, and I'll give you what you want." The words were loud in my ear. My panties were around my ankles before I even realized what was happening. I let out a scream, and began to yell. "JACK, stop! I dont like it rough! Jack, stop!"

I had my fingers wrapped around the diamond shaped holes in the fence. I bit my lower lip.
Old 04-19-2008, 05:41 PM   #28
Intheshadows
Privileged Member

When I heard Sienna sceam and yell at me to stop, I got worried for a moment that someone might hear her and there would be trouble. I glance around and realized that everyone was long gone, probably already at parties.

I took my right hand and lifted Sienna's leg so that part of her panties came over her shoes and fell to the ground. Next, I put both of my feet between hers and spread her legs apart with mine. My hands grabbed her hips and I pulled her rear slightly towards my crotch.

I said, "Sienna, you'd better shut your fucking mouth or this is going to be pleasent." I took one hand off of her and unbuckled my pants and with a loud tug unzipped my jeans so she could hear the sound. I lower my pants and boxers slightly so I could take out my hard cock which was now touching the back of her bare ass. Her skin felt so soft a nice against my manhood.
Old 04-19-2008, 05:48 PM   #29
lildefect

I gripped the fence tight. My leg was lifted up, my panties fell from around my ankles to the dirty ground below. My legs suddenly spread wide apart, I felt helpless between Jack and the fence. Nobody could see under the dark bleachers; they even muffled the sound of my screams from echoing down the street. There was nobody around, everyone was gone.

"J-Jaaaaack..." My words started turning into sobs. "Jack, you don't have to do this; please don't hurt me..." I couldn't help myself, I could no longer keep my composure. I could hear the unzipping of his pants, and when I felt dick against my ass...

"Jack, please-" All of a sudden, I could hear my phone chirp from my cheerbag.
Old 04-19-2008, 06:00 PM   #30
Intheshadows
Privileged Member

I had just put my hand on the shaft of my long hard cock and was starting to probe Sienna's pussy when I heard her fucking cell phone go off. Somebody must be expecting her, probably that fuck of her boyfriend Chris. Oh well, he was just going to have to wait a while longer.

As I continued to push my cock around her pussy I felt the head of it find her vigina and I said, "Sienna, here's what a slut like you needs." I thrust my cock as hard as I could into her body.
Old 04-19-2008, 06:03 PM   #31
lildefect

I stared at my phone as it would save me from what was about to happen; in hopes it would distract Jack, but no.

"..slut like you needs." Then, suddenly, I could feel it- his enormous dick pushing up inside of my dry pussy. I let out a blood-curling scream and began to sob uncontrollably. All I could do was feel the pain of his huge cock; the tears streaming down my face.

I began breathing deep- I tried to squirm away- to the right, to the left, anything I could do to stop it.
Old 04-19-2008, 06:20 PM   #32
Intheshadows
Privileged Member

I heard Sienna scream loud as my Cock tore her open, and it only excited me more. Her pussy was very dry and tight and it took a lot force to move my cock inside her body. I continued with the hard trusts and noticed the tears streaming down her cheeks. After a few minutes I could feel her pussy starting to loosen up a bit and I slowed my thrusts, they were now slow and long as I wanted this to last for a while. I said, "How's that feel Sienna, my cock's deep inside you and soon my cum will be in your belly."
Old 04-19-2008, 11:04 PM   #33
lildefect

His words only brought on more tears. I was being violated, at school- one of the places in which I felt the safest. By a football player; one of the guys who I would cheer and hoot and holler for every friday night. The idea of him cumming inside of me was a greater pain than his dick pushing up inside of me, in my private place.

"PLEEEEEASE, JACK-" I tried screaming through tears. "J-just stoppp, don't cum inside me- please! I... I'll do anythinnnnng" With each pump I felt myself becoming more and more degraded.
Old 04-20-2008, 12:52 AM   #34
Intheshadows
Privileged Member

Oh my god this feeling was incredible, the pleasure was bulding in my cock with every thrust. I felt an urge to feel Sienna's hot breasts so I put my hands under her shirt and felt the skin of her tummy, it was moveing with every thrust I made into her body.

I listened to her crys and begging, she offered to do anything if I won't cum inside her pussy. There was one thing that I knew for certain, and that was my cum would soon be following up her pussy. I said, "Sorry babe, no way I can stop this now."

This was my first time and I realized that as much as wanted this to last, my cock was ready to explode. I said, "Yes, oh Sienna, get ready I'm about to cum. I reached up further under her bra and grabbed both of her tits in my hands. I felt the burning pleasure in my cock explode as my cum short deep inside of Sienna, at the same time I squeezed tight on her tits like they were handle bars of bike, not wanting to fall off.

I felt the flow of my cum continue for at least five more deep hard trusts. When all my cum was finnaly spent I held my cock deep inside and held her body tight to mine with my hands still on her breasts.

I said, "Oh God Sienna, you were great. I hope you enjoyed that as much as I did."
Old 04-20-2008, 01:08 AM   #35
lildefect

I let out a scream, my throat aching, yelling until I could no longer hear it. He pumped his load deep inside of me, his hands mauling my breasts under my top.

When he held himself inside of me I could feel his hot cum inside of me. I've never had sex without a condom, I never knew what it actually felt like.

"Oh, god Jack... I thought you were a virgin?" I yelled at him. Tears continued to roll down my cheecks, but I no longer was gripping the fence. I had released my hands, letting them sag at my sides. When he was done cumming, I tried to pull away. He'd already finished with me, what more could he do.

I was trembling. "Just leave me alone..."
Old 04-20-2008, 01:40 AM   #36
Intheshadows
Privileged Member

A few moments after I finished cumming inside of Sienna, my dick started to get limp and reality had just hit home. What the fuck did I just do, and how was I going to get myself out of this mess. I let go of Sienna and watched as she crumpled to the ground trembling and crying. I notice her panties on the ground beside her feet. I picked them up and put them inside my pocket.

I put my hand on Sienna's chin and raised her head slightly so she could see what I was about to do next. I took out my phone and called my buddy Steve our teams running back and said, "Hey buddy, you'll never guess who just fucked my brains out, Sienna Miller. That's right, take a look at this." I lifted Sienna's skirt slightly and took a picture of her pussy and legs with the phone camera and sent the picture to Steve. I continued, "Gotta go Steve this crazy bitch wants to go again, later." I hung up the phone and said to Sienna, "Your going to call up Chris and break up with him, your my girl now."
Old 04-20-2008, 01:53 AM   #37
lildefect

I choked up. He forced me to look at him as he grabbed his phone. I was trembling and crying and didn't even notice when Jack had lifted my skirt and took a picture of my abused pussy. It wasn't until after I heard that distinquishable 'click' that I realized what he had just done. Too late. He already had the picture. I tried to pull my strength together and scramble to my feet.

Before I could think to scream into his phone he already ended the call. Soon after he informed me that I would be calling Chris to break up with him.

"Wh-what?" I tried to hold back my tears again. My pussy was throbbing; never before had I been fucked so hard. Was I really registering his words correctly? "You want me to WHAT?" I couldn't help it. I knew he could hurt me, but I couldn't help but try and push him. "I- I'm not yours! You just raped me and you want me to pretend like I wanted it?"
Old 04-20-2008, 09:23 AM   #38
Intheshadows
Privileged Member

I answered Sienna, "Oh come on Sienna give me a break, we both know that you wanted it. You better call Chris and break up with him for the sake of the team. Steve is going to tell half of the school that I fucked you tonight and he'll be showing off your nice pussy as proof. If you care at all about Chris and our team you'll save him some grief and call him up and now and end it. For Christ sake Sienna, we have the district playoff game next week, your going to tear this team apart and ruin it for the entire school."

I reached into Sienna's bag and pull out her phone and handed it to her, I said, "Make the call now."
Old 04-20-2008, 10:18 AM   #39
lildefect

I opened my hand out. I wasn't going to lie, Chris probably wasn't the nicest guy. The only reason I was dating him was because everyone told me we should; head cheerleader, and the quarterback. But I knew either way that he would not be too happy if he had the thought in his head that I cheated on him. He probably wouldn't believe me either, if I told him that Jack raped me. His idea of a rapist was a guy who lurked in the shadows wearing a mask and popping out with a knife in hand.

I couldn't believe I was faced with this choice. I grabbed the phone. "What if I tell everyone the truth?"
Old 04-20-2008, 10:37 AM   #40
Intheshadows
Privileged Member

I answered, "Two things will happen, first no one will believe you. Think about it, you alone with me under the bleachers drinking beer after the big victory. Secondly, you'll ruin the football season for the school, I'll get suspended and Chris will be a total mess. The team won't have a chance next week in the playoff game. The entire school will hate your guts for ruining the season."

There was no way Sienna would want to disappoint the school, she was so into the school spirt thing and then there were all of her friend on the cheer squad that would be crushed. I added, "Go ahead and make the call now, it will be better to get it over with quickly."