Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Rape Stories
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 12-10-2007, 10:36 AM   #1
Louise
Privileged Member

Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default Remembering Men - NC/MF/FF (kinda)/mild violence

Remembering Men.

I’d done with the screaming…the crying. It had been a tough month…I don’t think I went out of my home more than twice. The curtains closed as I moved about in my world of emotional torment. I was packing some things up…things that we had bought to share and enjoy…packing away a life I’d thought would never end. I had been her first lesbian relationship…and I’d been there by her side when she told her mother. Held her afterwards as she sobbed at her mother’s vicious reaction. We had known joy for a short time…perfect happiness…we would miss days going by because we were in our own world of pleasure. Emotionally and physically so perfectly matched…I felt whole for the first time in my life.

Then one day…one fucking day, I’d come home and she wasn’t here. I hadn’t thought anything of it, maybe she was still at work…or out shopping…then I walked into our bedroom and noticed her things missing. My heart beating hard I walked through to the kitchen and found her note. She’d left me…

My heart broken I’d slumped to the floor…the letter in my hand, my eyes staring but not seeing….tears rolling down my face. It was dark when I finally pulled myself to the bedroom and threw myself into the bed. Of course…her scent remained…her pillows still held her form; her smell…the sheets still slightly rucked from our early morning play. What had happened in the course of a day to make her do this? I had no answers…just a million screaming questions. My agony tore at me. I had been in the kitchen a week later, my mood still dark and close to tears when I pricked my finger with a knife.

I stared at the slight flow of blood onto the chopping board and felt a familiar urge take me. The way I used to take away the pain…I held the blade against my arm and sliced. Just enough to bring a red stripe across my skin…but still the pain of her leaving remained. I threw the blade away with a scream of frustration…NO…I was not going to become the person I was again.

The days passed, friends and family would stop by, and I saw the look in their eyes. Pity, concern and…yes, a “told you” look from my sister. I would sit there, listening to their lives and not hearing a word or caring to hear.

Then about a month later I decided I had to go to a friend’s party in town, the invite had sat on my coffee table like a challenge I dared not resist. I opened my wardrobe and tried to ignore the outfit I’d worn the first day I met her and pulled out a bright red dress that I knew would hug my body tightly…the length perfect for my legs, high up my thighs.

I picked out some high heeled shoes and stared at myself in the mirror…yep…I looked the tart tonight. Fantastic.

As the taxi pulled up to the club, I almost asked the driver to turn around and take me back home…but I found some strength and pulled myself out of the car and towards the door to the club.

The girls were all there…a drink or so ahead of me of course…but they all screamed in happiness as I slinked towards them…the eyes of the club turning to us…and me. I felt a measure of pleasure at that…girlfriends of the men growling as their men turned to leer at me.

I ordered double vodka and coke…might as well try and catch the others up. And for a while…a precious moment in time…I was happy. Flirting with men and women, drinking, laughing and all the normal things I had lost.

But I had just slipped across the upper dance floor towards the ladies bathroom when I froze. My heart stilled…the warmth of the night driven from my body. There, in a corner booth sat Claire. Her arms wrapped around…a man. His leering face pressed against hers in a deep, passionate kiss. Her leg rubbing against his…my fingers balled into fists and I felt my nails digging into my skin. Rage…a deep furious rage took me…

“BITCH!” I screamed across the club…conversations died and for a moment I thought she hadn’t seen me…but her face turned and her eyes locked with mine. Her face turning a bright red…
I crossed the floor quickly…anger flooding my mind and heart.
“You fucking slut…look at you…just look at you…a month…”
He stood up and got between the rapidly closing gap between me and my ex lover.
I stood an inch from him. My breathing hard and controlled.
“Get the hell out of my way…” I spat the words out…unaware of the growing crowd surrounding this scene. He pushed me between my breasts…sending me backwards, my half drunk legs unable to re-balance myself and I crashed to the floor…my dress riding high up my thighs, revealing my panty-less centre to his laughing face.
“Ha…who’s the slut here…look at the whore” he said with a leering grin.

Claire stood up, her face torn with emotions at seeing me spread on the floor by her man. She shook her head sadly…
“Claire…oh god…why…why….and with a man…him…” I dissolved into tears, pulling my legs up into my body as I felt the arms of my friends wrapping around me and tugging me away from the two of them.

I shivered in the taxi as they took me home…
“What a nasty skank…right there, she knows it’s your place too!” Janey said, hoping to penetrate my shell of emotions and thoughts. I hardly heard them…through the tears I watched the town go by. I guess we must have gotten back to my place because the next thing I knew I was alone laying on my bed still dressed. I looked at the clock and saw only an hour had passed since we’d left the club.

My mind flared and I dashed into the kitchen and picked up the same knife I had cut myself on, snatched the phone up and quickly rang for a taxi and within minutes I was back outside the club…my purse clutched tightly against me. I found one of the bouncers I was friendly with and asked him if she was still inside.
“Annie…she’s there…but I can’t let you in…and don’t give me that look…I’m worried about you girl…” he said.
I made a show of protest but I’d never intended to go in. I crossed the street and melted into the shadows. I lit a cigarette and watched the door to the club. Waiting.

Eventually I saw her…obviously drunk being half pulled along to the taxi rank by the…the bastard man she was with. I quickly hailed a taxi to follow them, still clutching my purse and letting the fire inside burn. Eventually they pulled up out side one of the new townhouses on the riverside….
“Pwah…she likes her wealthy lovers then.” I said under my breath as I paid the cabby and crossed the road.

I watched the lights come on and stood outside staring at the building for a while…I pulled a pack of cigarettes from my bag…smoking one as I watched the downstairs lights switched off and one burning upstairs…the images…of her bouncing up and down his thick shaft…laughing at how good it felt to have a man inside her. I imagined her breasts shaking at the force of him driving into her on all fours…
ENOUGH! I screamed in my mind and crossed the road quickly.

I found an alley to the back of the house and a stairwell into the cellar. The darkness swarmed around me and I sank into the shadows. Opening the door was easy, just a gentle push with my shoulder broke the draw lock and I was inside the house. I couldn’t hear anything but could see the light of the stair well above. I pulled the knife from my purse and dropped my purse on the floor…my mind lost to the need for revenge.

I slipped out of my shoes and started to climb the steps when I heard her. That soft whimper she made in the early stages of arousal. I briefly remembered a time when that noise would send me into heaven…now though…each soft murmur felt like mocking laughter.

I reached the first floor landing and the door to the master bedroom was open…I could hear sounds. I shifted the knife in my hand, gripping it tighter as I approached. The softly lit room opened up before me. Towards the back wall a huge four posted bed lay…my mouth fell open as my mind struggled to take in what I saw. She was there…spread eagled and tied to each of the posts…her body shimmering in the low lights, sweat covering her skin. I couldn’t help the gasp that escaped my lips and she looked up. Her eyes went wide and leapt from between my eyes and the knife in my hand…I walked closer, not seeing anything but her. I finally came to a stop at the bottom of the bed. My fingers white from gripping the knife so tightly.
“Annie…please…don’t…please…”

Her voice…my name from her lips and the anger turned into a flood of emotion that made me sag…the knife dropping from my hand onto the plush carpet beneath my feet.
“Why…” is all I could manage.
Before she could say anything her eyes flicked to the left and I turned quickly, suddenly aware that he had come from the en-suite bathroom. His cock huge and jutting as he stood there naked.
“WHAT THE FUCK!” he cried and lunged at me.
Claire cried out but clearly couldn’t free herself from the bed as I was slammed to the ground by his weight. I was more disturbed by the touch of his hard shaft against my bare legs than by his hands around my neck.
“You sneak in here with a fucking knife? Are you crazy, you stupid fucking whore?”
I brought my knee up and slammed it into his still hard shaft which sent him spilling from me in a wheezing cry of pain. Gasping in air from his tight squeeze of my neck, I felt tears burning in my eyes as I struggled to my feet and fled towards the door. Something heavy struck my head and I fell…crashing against the door frame and sending me into the darkness.

I was in bed…Clare was between my legs…her leg pressing against my centre, softly, but consistently. Driving me on…her hands finding my breasts and crushing them…not with cruelty but the passion we shared, I arched my back…and…and…there was shouting…who was shouting…

My eyes flicked open and my head pounded…I blinked the little blood from my eye that had run from where I had struck my head against the door frame. He was above me, tearing my dress from me in angry lunges.
“Oh god! Steven, leave her…please…she’s just drunk…leave her alone!”
“Shut the fuck up bitch…she came into MY house with a knife…I think she needs to learn some manners…she may have been the butch bitch in your life…but she’s just a fucking whore to me…her cunt is mine now.”

I lifted my arms and flapped at him weakly, my nails scraping across his cheek…he turned and smiled at me.
“You awake are you…good…I’d hate it if you missed this…”
“Fuck you” I spat back
“Ah…no, I think I’ll fuck you though…”
With this he thrust his hand between my legs and his rough fingers prodded at my centre, pushing between my sensitive lips. I cried out in dismay…horror that anyone, let alone this man could be doing it.
I swung my arm up in a high arch that caught his chin, momentarily putting him off, but his eyes snapped back to stare at me and his fist came smashing down against my face. My lip split under the force of his knuckles and I mewled in pain.
“Steven!!! Stop it…Jesus let her go!!! Let me go!!!!” Claire cried pitifully from the bed. I turned my head a little, my eyes filling with tears as I tasted my blood. I saw her eyes looking back at me…she shook her head and pulled viciously at the rope that held her arms above her head. Her wrists looked raw.

“Let her go? I think not princess…she’s going to learn a lesson in the power of man…and you’re going to watch every fucking second of it…knowing you, you’ll get off on it.”

With that he roughly pushed two of his thick fingers into me. I cried out at the intrusion into my dry centre…unprepared…they felt like sandpaper. I crushed my eyes shut as he began to saw his fingers in and out of me…before abruptly pulling them from me and lifting them to his mouth.
“Mmmm…lesbian pussy…not much better than that…”

His fingers wrapped around my arms and he pulled me up roughly…gripping my long hair in his hand…he slapped his heavy shaft across my face, rubbing it against my eyes, over my lips.
“Now…usually, I’d get you to suck me…but…I think you’re the kinda girl who likes to use her teeth don’t you?”
He laughed at his own joke and backhanded me…my face burning with the force of the blow as I fell back to the floor. Sobbing now, I spat out some of the blood from his earlier strike onto his pristine carpet.
“You fucking dirty bitch…Jesus, do you know how much that cost…”

Suddenly his hands were on my hips and I was flipped onto my front. My face pushed into the floor and he lifted my butt up. His hands pulled apart my cheeks and he whistled in appreciation of my tightest hole. His finger quickly finding and pushing into my anus…his groans of delight at how tightly my muscle gripped him sends a flush of hatred through me. But my body felt disconnected from my mind. Unwilling to listen to me.

Suddenly I felt something hot and hard pushing against me…oh god…he pushed and pushed…I resisted. He grunted in a half laugh…spat into his hand and coated his cock head with his saliva. Again I felt his cock come against my tight hole…and when he pushed he slipped in. My scream was more of humiliation than pain… at first.
“Are you watching Princess…are you watching your lesbo whore take what she really needs...”
He pushed forward again, gripping my hips and pulling on me as he fed inch after inch of his thick shaft into me…I bit my lip hard…piercing it with my teeth...trying desperately to keep the screams that were boiling in me from erupting. He met resistance…held tightly and then lunged forward. I couldn’t stop the scream that tore from my throat as he buried his long thick meat in my arse. I screamed and screamed, my arms flailing madly as he impaled me. His laughter impaling my mind just as savagely as his cock was impaling me.

He began to draw back only to push forward and slam back into me. His heavy balls against my skin making an obscene slapping noise as he began to take me harder…faster. He was driving the air from me in deep thrusts that produced grunts of pain from deep within me. Suddenly his hand was in my hair and he pulled it back hard…forcing me to arch my back painfully. My screams doubled as he rode my butt with a brutal speed and depth.
With each lunge into me he pulled my head back, my back muscles screaming as he stretched me agonisingly. He started to cry out himself…in deep pleasure…and slammed once, twice more into me before burying himself deeply and I felt his cock throb. He groaned as I felt his seed spray deep within me, sending a spear of humiliation through me that left me sobbing and groaning in pain.
Once his cock had stopped throbbing and softened a little, he pulled from me, sighing in delight at my no doubt widely spread anus. His hand still wrapped tightly in my hair he pulled me across the carpet, my body burning at the friction and the agony that pulsed from within my arse.
My face a mess of tears, blood and ruined make up…he pulled me up to face Claire who was also crying softly on the bed.
“Here…look at her…does she look strong now? Does she look like the woman who could give you what I do?”
With that he threw me down to the floor where I lay sobbing and trying not to feel his disgusting cum seeping from my ravaged anus.

He sat on the end of the bed, looking down at me as he lit up a cigarette and smiled.
“You stupid fucking whore…look at you, you know what she needs…what she wants…how could you EVER provide her that…”
Somewhere deep I found a well of fire and felt it roar up into an inferno of hatred towards this animal.
“Fuck you! We were doing well until you came along”
He laughed cruelly…and lent closer to me, his breath stinking of cigarettes and whiskey.
“How long do you think I’ve been fucking your personal little slut? Eh?”
The implication struck through my heart like a knife.

“She told me what you two did in Barcelona…you truly are a filthy whore aren’t you…”
Over a month then…a month before she left me…the clues were there, but I had ignored them. Choosing to believe the world of happiness we had over an obvious reality. A fresh sob of tears from Claire told me he was telling the truth…and the fire within me was snuffed out.

He saw and noticed the change…so he flicked his lit butt at me, it struck my breast above the nipple and I cried out in the bee like sting of the burn. He smiled at that, turned and looked at Claire spread widely on the bed, each of her legs tied to the posts at the bottom of the bed.
“Time for seconds I think bitch.”
He bent and picked me up as if I were nothing more than a rag doll…I didn’t resist as he bent me over the end of the bed so that my face was a mere inch from my former lovers centre. She was wet. Her lips glistened under the low lights. I stared…unbelieving…she HAD found my rape a turn on…I lifted my head but she refused to look down at me, but she knew I knew her mind well.

“You see her…she loved watching you having your arse ploughed…maybe we can get her to cum..whatya recon whore?”
I stayed quiet…refusing to give him the pleasure of any response. He laughed and slapped my cheeks…laughing louder as I yelped at his powerful smack that felt like fire. He smacked me again and again…then I heard him opening a drawer and I turned my head…he held a heavy leather belt in his hand…
“If you need to bite down on anything…well…she’s right there for you” he said with a leer.
He stepped back a bit and flicked the belt high over his head and then brought it down in a quick whipping movement that sent a sudden bolt of fire through my body and I convulsed forward, my face mashing against Claire’s sodden centre…screaming into her lips. He brought the belt down upon my arse again and again, starting an inferno of pain that grew and spread across my body. I pushed my face into the bed, refusing to touch the woman who led me here. I could feel the welts rising on my otherwise perfect skin…could sense his raw animalist delight in my pain as continued to strike me with the belt.

Eventually he tossed the belt onto the bed and suddenly I felt his hands gripping my waist and pushing his cock against my pussy. I pushed my face into the bed again…but he gripped my hair and pulled my head back once more.
“No No…I want to hear that lovely whore music you make…”
With that he pushed forward, forcing himself into my dry pussy…the wave of agony that rippled through my body was the worse yet…violated once more. I screamed out into the room as I felt him splitting me apart, his shaft thicker than even my biggest toy…I turned my eyes down and saw Claire staring up at me, her eyes wide and shimmering. I poured my pain and rage through that lock in our gaze…but it was broken as he slammed forward, burying his entire length into me. I was sure he had slammed against my cervix, because the pain was an intense stab that sent my senses wild in agony. He groaned and pushed my head down against Claire’s centre again…
“Eat her…fucking eat her you whore…”
I refused…the only movement my lips made were the screams of pain and horror as he began to thrust full length deeply into me. One hand on my hips the other pushing my face hard against Claire. At first…my senses were too overloaded to notice that Claire was gently pushing against my face…but…she was doing it…she was enjoying it.

This…this final betrayal was far worse than the savage fucking I was receiving from her new lover. His cock sawed in and out of me, my pussy now producing its own lubrication for him…but still, he was big…and I hated every single second of it. The tears flowed from my eyes and my body was wracked not with pain, but total and absolute sorrow. He pushed my face harder against Claire who had given up any pretence of not pleasuring herself upon me. My lips wet with her scent…I breathed her in and my mind crashed in on itself…remembering the first time I tasted her, the first time my tongue had brought her to that screaming orgasm…
I hardly felt the moment he came inside me. Spraying thick ropes of his cum into my pussy, flooding me with his disgusting seed…but still he pushed my face against Claire. Both hands gripping my hair at the scalp as he rode my face up and down her wet slit. I recognised her breathing…knew her signs better than anyone else…she was close…and soon her body arched and my face was pressed tighter still against her flooding centre. She screamed out…shaking, shivering her orgasm…each cry of pleasure from her a knife wound to my heart.

He pulled from me and pulled me aside, throwing me to the floor like a discarded condom. I slumped to the floor, my arms bringing my knees against my face as I curled into a ball…my world destroyed.
His cock was already stiffening again as he watched Claire shake through yet another wave of pleasure. He looked at me…a leer on his face again…
“I don’t need to tie you up do I?” he said not even waiting for my reply.
He climbed between Claire’s legs and sank his shaft into her with one full thrust. I crushed my eyes shut, but then the noise produced even more torment in my head as I heard her hard, urgent grunts of pleasure as he drove himself into her again and again. Again…she peaked…her scream of pleasure echoed through the room and deeply within my mind. Laughing he pulled from her, slipped from the bed and walked across to me. Using his foot he turned me onto my back. Slapping my legs away…he stood over me, his cock wet with Claire’s juices as he pumped his shaft furiously. He cried out and his cock spat a heavy spurt that rained down on my face…another spurt which struck my forehead and hair…another final spray that landed with a vile noise upon my breasts.

I didn’t even flinch when his cum, something I’d sworn would never ever enter my lips again, dribbled into my mouth. I laid there watching as Claire was forced to clean his softening cock. My world a shattered mess of memories and raw emotions. I was curled up into a tight ball…my arms around my legs, his disgusting seed dribbling between my legs, across my face and chest. My entire body ached…but the physical pain was as nothing compared to the shattered heart and mind.
“I remember men…”

End.
Old 12-10-2007, 10:56 AM   #2
Sternenlied
Unknown Entity

Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to Sternenlied

This is one GREAT story, Louise!
You really are gifted!
I can only hope you chose to keep on writing!
Old 12-10-2007, 03:17 PM   #3
somedude
W.I.R. and Marshal

somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Good story L!
Old 12-11-2007, 08:26 AM   #4
clan_hunter

Nice to see you back.
Old 12-11-2007, 02:18 PM   #5
HYMENBUSTER
Privileged Member

HYMENBUSTER has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HYMENBUSTER has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HYMENBUSTER has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HYMENBUSTER has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HYMENBUSTER has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HYMENBUSTER has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HYMENBUSTER has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HYMENBUSTER has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HYMENBUSTER has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to HYMENBUSTER

I'm so hard I can't move
HYMENBUSTER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2007, 06:19 AM   #6
Louise
Privileged Member

Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Thanks everyone, glad you liked it.

And I'll take hymenbusters comment as a positive one too
Old 12-12-2007, 01:20 PM   #7
HYMENBUSTER
Privileged Member

HYMENBUSTER has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HYMENBUSTER has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HYMENBUSTER has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HYMENBUSTER has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HYMENBUSTER has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HYMENBUSTER has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HYMENBUSTER has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HYMENBUSTER has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HYMENBUSTER has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to HYMENBUSTER

louise it most certainly is the idea of a lesbian being forced by a man is such a huge turn on for me!
HYMENBUSTER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2008, 04:43 PM   #8
CrashGirl

CrashGirl Level 1 (100+)CrashGirl Level 1 (100+)

I really enjoyed your story. The idea was hot and the writing itself was skillful. That's a rare, and great, combination.
CrashGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2008, 09:21 AM   #9
mikebuzz

mikebuzz Level 1 (100+)mikebuzz Level 1 (100+)
Default jo

cool story
mikebuzz is offline   Reply With Quote