Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > General Rape Forum
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 02-18-2006, 10:32 PM   #1
doolesh

doolesh has initial reputation
Default Disgusting !!

you guys are just Sick !!!
i mean it really, how would you even think of such an idea?
a club for "Pathetic desparate perverts" ??

i thought at first, that this website is dedicated to supportting "Rape Victims". but you are just a bunch of sick assholes...

what if these so called "NOT-REAL" rapes are for real. do you know what is the impact of this place on some visitors?

i hope you reconsider and put yourselves in rape victims` shoes and sympethize with them instead of being worthless good-for-nothing junks.
doolesh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2006, 01:16 AM   #2
Rogue
Immoral Irishman

Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Let me guess, first and last post. Never seen that one before.
Rogue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2006, 05:57 AM   #3
Grm
Banned

Grm has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Grm has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Grm has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Grm has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Grm has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Grm has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Grm has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Grm has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Grm has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Grm has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by doolesh

i thought at first, that this website is dedicated to supportting "Rape Victims". but you are just a bunch of sick assholes...

what if these so called "NOT-REAL" rapes are for real. do you know what is the impact of this place on some visitors?

i hope you reconsider and put yourselves in rape victims` shoes and sympethize with them instead of being worthless good-for-nothing junks.
I,m sorry you found this place by accident, doolesh. It must be a shock coming from such a chaste and incorruptible country such as yours. This site is only about peoples fantasies, better that we can discuss these in an open and honest way than out there committing some terrible crime.
conciliatory
Grm
Grm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2006, 06:51 AM   #4
prey4me
Privileged Member

prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Yes, doolesh, we are a desperately miserable bunch of sicko's. And misery loves company. I'll get in touch with my "sensitive" side if you'll get in touch with that streak of perversion that is down inside you, somewhere.

As a great poet* once said, "I'll meat you half-way. That's better than know-way."

*Keith Partridge, I believe.
prey4me is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2006, 01:42 AM   #5
prey4me
Privileged Member

prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Yep, Doolish does seem to be a hit-and-run.

Just the way I'd like to attack a schoolgirl on her way home!
prey4me is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2006, 12:16 AM   #6
Rogue
Immoral Irishman

Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

If only she heard you. Someone intolerant enough to present an arguement and run without hearing a reasonable defence in life sounds like even more of an 'asshole' than us.
Rogue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2006, 02:27 AM   #7
Tanya

sdfasy

Last edited by Tanya; 11-23-2006 at 05:43 PM.
Old 03-26-2006, 07:49 AM   #8
MarcEdeSade
Amoralist Libertine

MarcEdeSade has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MarcEdeSade has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MarcEdeSade has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MarcEdeSade has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MarcEdeSade has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MarcEdeSade has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MarcEdeSade has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MarcEdeSade has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MarcEdeSade has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:

i hope you reconsider and put yourselves in rape victims` shoes.
if some are real....yummy!

I was ALMOST raped by classmates at 10

always wonder how it would have gone down, had I not kicked their asses.

If I were raped, i'd probably just chalk it up as another experience. traumatic, yes, but not much really bothers me. Call me jaded.

You came here because you want it, bitch.admit it
MarcEdeSade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2006, 06:14 PM   #9
Santaequina

Santaequina has initial reputation
Default I am

I am a rape victim and fucking love it! Duhh!
Santaequina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2006, 01:29 AM   #10
savi

savi has initial reputation
Send a message via MSN to savi

Right on! I am a rape victim who loves the concept and the act of rape as well.
Rape my ass!
Old 04-05-2006, 05:16 PM   #11
joehill

joehill has initial reputation

Why do these assholes join a board and belive every thing we say is the gods honest truth its fanasty (right?) well its a good fanasty we all have to get off how we do it is our biz.And Savi I whould love to butt fuck you you nasty Bitch
joehill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2006, 05:36 PM   #12
Priam

Priam has initial reputation

This thread brings up a good point, despite its inflamatory nature; and I believe there was a similar thread started awhile ago by a user known as "victim". It begs the question of how sensetive we are to be to victims who come to this site looking for help in a time of emotional crisis, only to find a fetish site dedicated to a crime they've suffered through, but instead of ushering themselves out quietly, attack us as though we were the criminals.

On the one hand, it seems like we may actually be doing something wrong; I know I've had to struggle with such feelings of guilt all my life because of this dark streak in my mind (it doesn't help much that my closest friend is a rape victim whom I've had to counsel on occasion). It could be that we are part of the problem.

On the other hand, none of us have ever actually committed this crime (at least you better not have!), are harming no one, and did not advertise this site as a means of support; after all, no one is forcing them to post their angry remarks -- they choose to do this on their own and then disappear in a puff of drama and bravado.

So where does that leave us? What are we to feel and do? I ask all of you brave users who have come forward about your own personal stories of survival and state whether or not we are being insensitive or are just part of the problem. All opinions welcome.

Last edited by Priam; 04-05-2006 at 05:41 PM.
Priam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2006, 05:59 PM   #13
rapedagainstmywill

rapedagainstmywill has initial reputation
Red face shut up !

Well all I can say it that.. IF she could read she would have seen that the NAME of the site she was directed to says 'Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies". It says NOTHING about being a site for rape victims looking to be counseled. If it was not of interest to her - then she should have just continued on to the type of site she was looking for. But nooooooo she took the time to make a screen name and reply. She probobly loves rape and is to embarassed to admit it! Oh sorry... that was not nice of me!

By the way I am also a victim of rape - thank god it has not changed my true deep dark internal feelings of this subject !!
rapedagainstmywill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2006, 11:15 PM   #14
HN1

HN1 is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by savi
Right on! I am a rape victim who loves the concept and the act of rape as well.
Rape my ass!
Show me a pic, tell me where you live, and I certainly...

...won't because I'll get arrested. Unless nobody finds out
HN1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2006, 11:33 PM   #15
persiangurl

Quote:

^^^^^^^^^

whatta stupid bitch

lol
Old 04-06-2006, 12:32 AM   #16
Naje

Naje has initial reputation
Send a message via Yahoo to Naje

I'm having trouble stifling my laughter here. Yes, we're a bunch of sick twisted pervs here, THAT'S THE POINT! I'm a "filthy little whore", but at least I have the guts to admit what turns me on rather than acting like some righteous better-than-thou martyr.

And yes, like many of the girls here I have been sexually abused, and rape FANTASY has nothing to do with actual abuse and to say otherwise suggests to me that you're the sick one here.

Okay, I've said my piece... presuming the little bitch bothers reading responses to this thread, I guess it's pretty unlikely that she'll have the guts to reply, hmm? Stupid fucking trolls, lol.
Naje is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2006, 12:45 AM   #17
Jade

Quote:
Originally Posted by persiangurl
^^^^^^^^^

whatta stupid bitch

lol
Maybe,... but then not everyone see's the world through the same colour tint glasses either.

Last edited by Jade; 06-26-2006 at 11:27 AM.
Old 04-06-2006, 12:55 AM   #18
persiangurl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jade
Maybe,... but then not everyone see's the world through the same colour tint glasses either.
She obviously felt the need to attack regardless of the topic at hand having a valid reason/cause.
Some people are happy to disagree quietly and others more verbally, neither are a good option without all the facts, but that is simply human nature (or so I've noticed of last few yrs on the net and real life).

Personally, I read that post and thought, "WOW what a fiery temper" and immediately dismissed the argument because it was not thought out and well posted, as a lot of people seem to do because of the anonymity of being behind a monitor.

But thats just my take.
hey jade, from RC right?

anyways.... the first thing i thought after reading her post was that she must be ILLITERATE for having come into the site with her supposed intentions despite the disclaimer
Old 04-06-2006, 01:11 AM   #19
Jade

Last edited by Jade; 06-26-2006 at 11:29 AM. Reason: bleh!
Old 04-06-2006, 01:34 AM   #20
persiangurl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jade
Re Read my post.

I agree.. she may have seen the dislaimer, which may have been enough stir up enough emotion if her circumstances are only fresh.

Point is you can never tell, she may very well be a troll, she may have some ligitimate reasons for having gotten so fired up enough to join and flame everyone here for it.
But simply because someone sees the world differently and voiced an opinion different to your own (however heated it may be), does that make their opinions automatically dismissable??

My point is, many people need to not simply take (for example) comments like these on face value. More often than not, when people post, there are a variant of reason behind that post.
One needs to learn to not have knee jerk reactions and post in kind.
Take what you've read onboard,...... think about it,....... go have a cup of tea if need be, then come back and make a thought out post.

Too often has there been clashs of personalities because someone has not thought about what was said.

And yes .. tiz the same Jade hun

honestly, i think ur trying too hard to sound smart

lets leave the obvious to the obvious and keep intelligence where it belongs
rather than wasting it on trying to psycho analyze some stupid bitches attempt to attack a sex site in order to make yourself seem more morally upstanding (useless on a rape sight) or intelligent (once again useless on a rape sight)