Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Introductions & Celebrations
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 12-02-2009, 08:27 PM   #1
pantyhosethief

pantyhosethief has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pantyhosethief has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pantyhosethief has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pantyhosethief has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pantyhosethief has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pantyhosethief has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pantyhosethief has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pantyhosethief has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pantyhosethief has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pantyhosethief has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pantyhosethief has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to pantyhosethief
Default Hello

Well, I found this board a few days ago, seems like a very friendly place You might have seen me on those boards which are not called Viscous or Extrireme. Anyway, this is the traditional introductory email...

I'm always interested in
- MILFs
- Regular girls (i.e., not models)
- Hairy girls
- Tights (or "pantyhose", for you Americans : )
- ... by extension, uniforms and business clothing
- ... and by extension of that, office and public transport scenarios
- ... nice legs & bottoms in general
- Humiliation)
- Some of the old ultra-violence...
- Cruel sexual humour
- Bondage
- Corporal punishment

but I like lots of other things as well, any scenario that's a bit piquant will get my attention.

I draw the line at significant permanent physical damage to the victim done for the sake of the violence. Usually.

Anyway, if you want to do any role-playing as a female victim, or just chat about those topics, I'm pantyhose_thief on Yahoo. (Note underscore.) Otherwise, see you around the board

Last edited by pantyhosethief; 12-02-2009 at 08:28 PM. Reason: One day I will do a post and not have to edit a typo
pantyhosethief is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2009, 10:16 PM   #2
dirtyrocka

dirtyrocka Level 1 (100+)dirtyrocka Level 1 (100+)

Nice to meet you fella, very similar tastes to my own, I'm on Yahoo myself maybe chat soon.
dirtyrocka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2009, 12:06 AM   #3
pervipete
Watching from the shadows

pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to pervipete

Hi ya mate, welcome sounds like you will fit right in with those interest
pervipete is offline   Reply With Quote