Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Rape Stories
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-04-2009, 05:43 AM   #1
gravelman

gravelman Level 4 (400+)gravelman Level 4 (400+)gravelman Level 4 (400+)gravelman Level 4 (400+)gravelman Level 4 (400+)
Default Desert Road Rape(mmmm/f)

I have wrote another story.Took a while but there you go.
Got the idea from a rape video i saw. Have a read and leave a comment good or bad please. Hope you enjoy.
Laura Weston was well an truly pissed of.The 36 year old English woman was on her first holiday away from the UK

with her husband and here she was walking,alone, down a hot desert road towards a town that was visable through the

heat haze in the distance.Five minutes before she had been sitting in the cool interior of their hired car when she

and her hubby,John, had had a blazing row. She had screamed at him to pull the car over and had jumped out and

started walking.Laura was a woman who had to get her own way and win every row, when she didnt she threw a massive

strop and went of on her own.Which was fine back home in the UK but not such a good idea on a hot desert road in a

strange country.John had tried to get her back into the car but she had told him to fuck off and leave her alone,

so in anger he had done just that and took off .what didn't help her situation was that she thought she was walking

towards the town but had forgoten that in this country they drove on the opposite side of the road to the UK.So in

reality she was walking away from it and further into the desert.She wasn't exactly dressed right for a trip into

the desert,though she did have a hat on covering her short dark hair.She also had on a bright blouse that covered

her 36c breasts and a knee length skirt,on her feet she wore a pair of flat brown shoes.She was a very pretty

36year old woman.
The four men in the van coming up behind her whistled apreciatly as they saw her walking in front of them.
The four where the best of friends and where on a driving holiday.Getting drunk and getting laid and genarally

having fun. The four where Steve the driver and at 22 the oldest of the group.He was a short man, heavily bearded

and wearing glasses.Sitting next to him was Tom,20,a reasonably good looking man.In the back of the van where,Chuck

also 21and Frank,19.
"Would you look at that." Tom said see Laura walking ahead of them.
"Oh yeah." The others exclaimed."Must be one of them desert roses."
"I dont know about that but i wouldn't mind giving her a few pricks!"
"Sounds like a good idea."
"What you mean?"
"Well we're in the middle of no where in the desert.Plenty of places to hide out for a couple of hours.Why not

have some fun?"
The others thought about Steve's idea and smiles broke out on their faces.
"Yeah man lets see if she wants a ride!"
Steve brought the van to a stop beside the woman standing on the side of the road.Tom put his head out the window

to talk with her.
"Hi ma'am You ok?"
Laura looked round as the van pulled up beside her and the good looking man spoke to her.
"Oh hello.Yes thanks.i just had a row with my husband and am now walking into town."
"BY the sound of that accent you aten't from these parts."
"No i am from England, me and my husband are on our first holiday abroad."
"First holiday abroad and he leaves you on the side of the road.What sort of man is he? Let us give you a ride

into town."
"Yes it isn't good.But thats just like John. If it woudn't be a problem a ride into town would be good."
"It's no problem. We can't leave you out in this heat."
Tom got out of the van and undid the sliding back door for her,she didn't see the lustfull look in his eyes as he

looked at her body.After the brightness of the outside she couldn't see into the darkened interior of the van.So

she didn't see the other two men sitting inside.Even if she had have seen them it would have done her no good,with

Tom standing behind her there was no escape.As it was she climbed in on her own.With their prey in the van Tom shut

the door climbed back in the front and they where of.
Two minuets later Laura's husband ,John came driving back.His anger had cooled and he was now looking for his

abandond wife.To late! He drove past the van but didn't pay it any attention, more concerned with looking out for

Laura.
It wasn't until the door had shut and the van pulled away that laura realised how many people there where inside.
Looking around she saw the handsome one sitting in the passanger seat beside him the driver was bearded and was

wearing sunglasses, beside her sat a stocky looking man and standing near the door was light brown skinned man. All

four of them didn't look that old, in their twentys she guessed. She was so relieved to get out of the heat she

didn't consider the trouble she could be in.If she had seen the looks of lust in their eyes she would have started

to worry.
"So whats a gorgeous thing like you doing out on the side of the road in this heat?" Asked the man sitting beside

her,Chuck.
"Me and my hubby had a row.So i got out and he drove off!"
"He left you out in that heat on the side of the road."
"Yes.He just left me here. So i was going to walk into the town."
"You got a mobile phone on you?"
"No .NO phone no money ."
A look of pure joy came on the faces of the men as they heard these words.No phone! She had no way of contacting

anyone.She was theirs to do with what they wanted.No one would ever know where she was.
"You must be thirsty,do you want a beer?"
"No thanks.I don't drink them."
"You dont drink them! You've been standing out in the sun surely you must want a drink."
"Not a beer thank you."
"Well that's all we got.How you gonna pay for the lift we giving you?"
"What do you mean pay for the lift?I told you i haven't got any money on me.Take me to town and when John comes

back he can give you some."
"He's not here now.He abandond you in the middle of nowhere.He proberbly aint coming back."
"That's not true he didn't abandon me.We just had a disagrement,it happens all the time."
"He's proberbly glad to get rid of you then ,if you do this all the time."
"No. He always comes back."
"Not this time.This time your not gonna be there!"
A look of panic came into Laura's face as she finally realised the trouble she was in.Here she was in a foreign

country,no one knew where she was and she was trapped in a van with four strang men.Her panic rose as she

felt the van turn of the road and head into the desert.
"I think you had better let me out here.Thank you for the lift." she said as she started to rise out of her seat.
She then felt hands on her shoulders as the dark man,Frank,pushed her back down into her seat.
"You aint going anywhere bitch.Sit down."
"No please let me go!" She was really starting to panic now. Tears where starting to fall down her face.
"We'll let you go."Chuck said giving her hope.
"Oh thank you. i won't say anything."
"Yep we'll let you go,After we've finished with you!None of us have ever fucked a Englishwomen before. We gotta do

our bit for international relations."
"NO PLEASE LET ME GO!DON'T TOUCH ME!"
"Oh but we wanna touch you. We want to see you as well so howz about you show us your English tits?"
"No. I wont just fuck of an leave me alone.Let me fucking go!"
"Such language.Let us explain something to you bitch.You've been abondond by your husband. You're stuck in the

middle of the desert in a place you dont know and the best bit is your stuck with four horny guys.Now if you want

to live through this you will do as your told.An i'm telling you to SHOW US YOUR TITS!"As he said the last words he

grabbed hold of the front of her shirt and pulled hard.With load pings the buttons gave way and the front of her

shirt gave way exposings her bikini glad breasts.
gravelman is offline   Reply With Quote