Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Miscellaneous > Rowdy room
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 11-19-2015, 02:58 PM   #1
FuckingRotter
The Fist of Fury.

FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default Cheese eating surrender monkeys finally grow some bollocks.

The French parliament today gave approval to extend the state of emergency, following last Fridays rampage in Paris, and the subsequent raid that left the ring leader of the attack riddled with bullets.

Finally waking up to the realisation that the EUs open border policy has created a fifth column in our midst, and despite the UKs own supposed border controls, has even left us and Ireland at the mercy of the consequences.

A recent article I read claimed that automatic weapons being used in a similar attack to the ones we have seen in Mumbai, Nairobi, and now Paris, just wouldn't happen here because automatic weapons are just not easily available in the UK. Yet in the weeks before the Paris attack, German police stopped a vehicle packed with AK-47s, ammunition and explosives, bound for Paris. They didn't even bother informing the French! The vehicle had travelled all the way from Monte Negro, criss-crossing the EU borders on its way.

As porous as chalk!

At least two of the attackers in Paris have been identified as Syrian refugees, recently given asylum in Greece after arriving from Turkey, then able to cross Europe unhindered, with documents given with no real checks in to their backgrounds. The slain ring leader himself was a Belgian citizen who apparently travelled to Syria.

There are thousands of refugees, many from Syria and Afghanistan, waiting in Calais, the nearest continental landfall to the British Isles. Many get through by hiding in vehicles, or apparently just walking the Channel Tunnel. Massed attempts by hundreds of people to invade the tunnel have been a regular press feature in the last couple of months. This has been aggravated by striking rail workers committing acts of arson on the French side of the channel, diverting the police away from policing these so called refugee camps.

This open border policy in Europe is fucking nonsense. It would be like the US authorities telling us they were determined to stamp out the drug traffic from the south in to the US, then forming an open border policy with Mexico.

Even those past-masters of political insanity, the Germans, are finally waking up to this stupidity of this open border nonsense, almost on top of their desperate scramble to welcome the cheap labour from the near and middle east. We all know from history how much the Germans love cheap labour, eh? So if they're turning it down, some thing really must be wrong!

THE WESTCOUNTRY SHALL RISE AGAIN!

Yay! It's pink!

Don't think.... FEEL!

We're Englishmen, and we came here, to rape your women and drink your beer.

I went back in time and voted for Hitler.

Pouring oil on troubled waters since 2008. Then lighting a fucking match.
FuckingRotter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2015, 06:07 PM   #2
batffink
Privileged Member

batffink has a maximum reputation! (1000+)batffink has a maximum reputation! (1000+)batffink has a maximum reputation! (1000+)batffink has a maximum reputation! (1000+)batffink has a maximum reputation! (1000+)batffink has a maximum reputation! (1000+)batffink has a maximum reputation! (1000+)batffink has a maximum reputation! (1000+)batffink has a maximum reputation! (1000+)batffink has a maximum reputation! (1000+)batffink has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

One of the best posts you've ever written old mate. Goes without saying I agree with you. The extremists must be laughing their bollocks off. Time to buy some Arabic grammar books and a copy of the Q'ran the way your politicians are going. Thank goodness our Australian politicians have more spine, we send the fuckers back.
Old 11-20-2015, 01:35 PM   #3
FuckingRotter
The Fist of Fury.

FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

The family of the man who planned the Paris killings have released a press statement saying that they wish he had been burned alive! Now that is the sort of talk we need to be hearing.

What gets me though is, all these raids that took place on Monday and Tuesday, if the French police were able to learn so quickly where to look, did they in fact know where to look before last Fridays attack? Also, with a potential hot bed of criminals just thirty miles from Britains shores, why aren't the migrant camps being raided? Cleared? Why aren't British police carrying out similar raids right now?

Where is our state of emergency?

I can only conclude that McBatfink is right, our government are a bunch of spineless apologists, the opposition are worse still!

Yay! It's pink!

Don't think.... FEEL!

Old 11-20-2015, 01:42 PM   #4
HRH1948
Texan by the grace of God

HRH1948 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HRH1948 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HRH1948 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HRH1948 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HRH1948 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HRH1948 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HRH1948 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HRH1948 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HRH1948 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HRH1948 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HRH1948 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

An on topic video clip.

If the Egyptians can see the problem, why can't the liberal spineless politicians see it?

https://www.youtube.com/embed/UXodRLLkth4

Most Promising Member of 2009

Best Movie Poster of 2010
HRH1948 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2015, 02:43 PM   #5
FuckingRotter
The Fist of Fury.

The world doesn't revolve around how stupid the latest Septic incumbent is. This is barely on topic at all, since the subject isn't "how the rest of the world views those idiots in America". At best it is a tenuous link.

The Septics get bombed twice in a century, and act like the most hard done by bunch of cunts on the planet.

Yay! It's pink!

Don't think.... FEEL!

Old 11-20-2015, 04:43 PM   #6
somedude
W.I.R. and Marshal

somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Hey, us Americans are so well armed and tough that we don't need to import crazed gun wielding killers from other countries, nor the weapons. WE HOME GROW THE MOTHERFUCKERS! It makes me laugh that some Americans are freaked out by the thought of evil wicked terrorists coming in hidden as Syrian refugees who might carry out mass shooting attacks...we have born and raised US citizens of every color and religion and political persuasion going on mass shootings almost every week. I'm not worried about Abdullah Hussein from ISIS shooting me, I'm keeping my eye out for Johnny Jones from Anytown America with a gun and voices in his head!
Old 11-21-2015, 04:34 AM   #7
batffink
Privileged Member

batffink has a maximum reputation! (1000+)batffink has a maximum reputation! (1000+)batffink has a maximum reputation! (1000+)batffink has a maximum reputation! (1000+)batffink has a maximum reputation! (1000+)batffink has a maximum reputation! (1000+)batffink has a maximum reputation! (1000+)batffink has a maximum reputation! (1000+)batffink has a maximum reputation! (1000+)batffink has a maximum reputation! (1000+)batffink has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

You American citizens may not remember Enoch Powell, a British parliamentarian of the 50's and 60's, but Rotter certainly will. He campaigned against the mad unrestricted entry of immigrants to the UK. He was vilified by the bleeding hearts and touchy-feely do-gooders of the time who condemned him as a racist and a xenophobe of the worst kind. He prophesied that there would be 'rivers of blood' in one of his last speeches.
Well from what we've seen in the last fortnight he wasn't far wrong. His prophesies are coming true. That loud noise you hear in the background is him spinning in his grave.
Old 11-21-2015, 10:03 AM   #8
FuckingRotter
The Fist of Fury.

I certainly do not remember Enoch Powell, how old do you think I am? I am aware of him though. What he actually said was "When I look ahead, like the Roman, I see the river Tiber foaming with blood".

Yes, he did predict violence as a direct result of uncontrolled immigration. He probably didn't foresee the type and scale of immigration that would come to the U.K in the 21st century. He was speaking in regard to immigrants arriving from the Commonwealth nations, former colonies.

The "rivers of blood" are taken out of context. It was simply a prediction, yet the bleeding hearts insist that Enoch Powell was actually inciting violence against immigrants. Wrong. He was warning of the consequences. As we have seen in Iraq, an invading force will be resisted. We see it time and again the world over, whether in Ireland, France. The interloper in to a society will not be given a free ride.

Yes, there were problems when our nations numbers began to be swelled by arrivals from the former Empire. To ignore this would be stupid. There was a certain degree of shared history and culture though, and much of the culture of India, Pakistan, parts of Africa, and the West Indies, these have been absorbed in to our own culture.

What has been taking place since the advent of the last Labour government though is some thing else. There seems to be a consensus amongst the political class that the world should be welcomed with open arms. Out of some sense of fairness. Some social and political fantasy of inclusiveness, of supposed tolerance, that has achieved some thing that Mohamed and his militant and militarised after-bears never achieved. Islam has over-run Europe. Now these dogs are beying at the shores of my own country.

I accuse the Europhiles of being responsible for this. They opened their borders and their hearts to the great unwashed of the world. Granted them rights that nature would never allow them. They accused those opposed to this opening, and in the process dismissed them. Now they are reaping the storm of the gentle breeze they have sown in.

If any one doubts that Islam is a force for violence, for evil, they should consider other shadow governments.that have gone on to bring misery to society. Organised crime, fascism, communism, consumerism. Western liberal democracy may be far from perfect, and in the hands of our current governers it is failing. The alternatives currently though are unthinkable.

We can no longer afford to tolerate the intolerable.

Yay! It's pink!

Don't think.... FEEL!

Old 11-22-2015, 09:23 PM   #9
batffink
Privileged Member

Fuck!! I think Rotter's bedtime reading is the Encyclopaedia Britannica.
Old 11-25-2015, 03:35 PM   #10
FuckingRotter
The Fist of Fury.

We had one of them when I was a nipper. I think we ended up burning it during the miners strike that led to all the power cuts during the late seventies. Fucking good job Maggie got in, I say. Soon sorted those bastards out!

Yay! It's pink!

Don't think.... FEEL!