Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Rape Stories
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 08-12-2012, 10:30 PM   #1
bedroomvile8r
Privileged Member

bedroomvile8r has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bedroomvile8r has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bedroomvile8r has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bedroomvile8r has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bedroomvile8r has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bedroomvile8r has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bedroomvile8r has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bedroomvile8r has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bedroomvile8r has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to bedroomvile8r
Default She Trusted the Wrong Person!

Saturdays are great, he thought to himself as he strolled through the busy shopping mall. Perfect days for girl-watching! The weather outside was cloudy and drizzly and those seemed to be the type of days when everybody flocked to the mall. What else was there to do?

As Dan Tyler walked along the main concourse of the mall, he was just amazed at the assortment of girls and women he saw. Most of them hot as hell too! Some in shorts, some in skirts and dresses, some in tight jeans. Blondes, brunettes, redheads. As old as 50 and as young as 13. It didn’t matter to Dan. If they were hot, they were hot! Age was just a number.
Of all Dan’s different hobbies, and he had quite a few, girl-watching was one of his favourites. You see, the young man didn’t really have to work. At the age of twenty-five, Dan was independently wealthy.

Dan was the youngest son of Marshall Tyler, the very successful and powerful president of Horizon Industries, an international conglomerate involved in a number of business ventures from mining and shipping to construction and real estate development. Well, I should say Marshall was the very successful and powerful president of Horizon Industries! Nine years ago, he and his beautiful wife Tasha, Dan’s mother, were killed in a horrific plane crash.
Dan was only 16 years-old and his older brother, Clayton, was 18. They became the sole beneficiaries of their parent’s $100 million personal fortune as well as significant shareholders in the businesses that made up Horizon Industries. It ensured that Dan and Clayton would never have to work a day in their lives. Clayton received his share of the inheritance immediately as he was already 18. Dan was made a ward of his uncle and had to wait until he turned 18 to receive his share.

When he did, he had thrown a party to end all parties! He flew ten of his best buddies to Las Vegas and they had booked the entire penthouse floor of a major hotel. The next three days had been a whirlwind of booze, cocaine, strippers, and hot girls. Dan lost count of all the times he was fucked that weekend. It was one hell of a time!
Since then his life had been basically one big party. Skiing and rock-climbing in the Swiss Alps, deep-sea diving off the Great Barrier Reef of Australia, sky-diving over the Mojave Desert, relaxing on his huge yacht in the Caribbean. He lived a life other people could only fantasize about.

But he still liked to hang out around his hometown of Port City too. It only had a population of around 500,000 and wasn’t nearly as glamorous as New York or Paris, but it was where he had grown up. He had lots of friends here and he had built a huge palatial home several miles out of town on a big piece of land surrounded by trees and with his own personal little lake.
His house was Party Central and he hosted many wild and crazy parties there. Dan was like a local celebrity. All he had to do was get a couple of his friends to go to a club and spread the word that there was a party at Dan Tyler’s house and within an hour, he’d have a couple hundred people there! He’d usually hire a few bouncers to screen people so only the hottest girls and the coolest guys would be allowed in.

Looking at Dan, he did not have the appearance of an international playboy. He only stood about 5 feet seven inches. He was good-looking, not maybe in a Brad Pitt or George Clooney-type way, but with a clean-cut, boy-next-door kind of look. Dan had short dark hair and brown eyes and was clean-shaven. He was not overly muscular but had a very fit physique and always dressed very well. For the most part, girls found him to be attractive and although he maintained a single life, his sex life definitely did not suffer! He looked younger than 25 and it made it easier for him to talk to younger girls, especially teenagers. A lot of them figured he was no older than 19 or 20.

As was mentioned earlier, one of his favourite pastimes was girl-watching. That was what brought him here to Brookfield Shopping Centre. Technically, Dan was like a part owner of the mall. Dan and his brother were major shareholders in VR Development Corp., the property development company that operated the mall. So he knew he could wander around, pretty well as he pleased, and not be hassled by security guards. If he was hassled, all he had to do was tell them who he was and they left him alone right away.
It was getting close to noon and Dan began walking towards the food court. The food court was one of his favourite spots for checking out women. Especially at lunch time. There would be a large concentration of people in the area and it was always easy to grab a few cheap feels here and there. Maybe he’d meet some girls who would want to go partying later.

Dan bought a coffee and sat down at one of the small round plastic tables. He positioned himself near one of the entrances to the food court. From here he had a good vantage point to watch people coming and going. He was also near a couple popular food outlets so he could watch people in the line-ups.
He quickly spotted a group of high school-age girls sitting at a table only a short distance from him. One was a smoking hot blonde, probably about 16 or 17, he estimated. She was wearing a short denim skirt and had gorgeous legs. One of the other girls had long dark hair and was wearing an insanely tight pair of white denim jeans. She kind of reminded Dan of the actress, Nina Dobrev.
They looked like the kind of girls who might be interested in partying. He was just considering going over to strike up a conversation with them, when he suddenly felt a light tap on his shoulder. It made Dan jump a bit and he spun around in his chair.

There stood a strikingly cute teenaged girl. She was about 5’ 6”, just a tad shorter than Dan, and had long brown hair with some streaks of blonde through it. Her hair fell around her shoulders, framing her oval face, and reaching about halfway down her back. She weighed maybe 105 lb. if she was lucky.
Dan estimated her age at being around 16 or 17. She didn’t look quite old enough to 18. Being the expert girl-watcher that he was, it was Dan’s instinct to immediately check out her body. He liked what he saw. Slender legs and hips, nice round breasts. He estimated about a 34B or C cup, not exactly small but not huge melons either. Just the way he liked them. She also had a killer ass, a tight little bubble-butt. All in all a very tight, curvy body.

Her face really captivated him. Big blue eyes, small pouty lips and a smooth, clear complexion with a small mole just to the left side of her mouth. She had a small silver stud in the side of her nose, like so many girls had nowadays.
Dan continued to survey her. She was wearing a pair of faded blue jeans with the left knee ripped out and a pair of running shoes. The jeans were very tight, hugging her body nicely and beautifully accentuating the curves of her hips and ass. She was wearing a red and white t-shirt which also complemented the curves of her tits. The bottom of the t-shirt ended just above the waistband of her jeans, giving Dan a small glimpse of her bellybutton.
“This girl is a fucking angel!” Dan thought to himself.

“Ummm, excuse me for bothering you,” she said in a timid, quavering voice. “Th-this is really h-hard for m-me to do, but could I ask you f-for a c-couple dollars to g-get something t-to eat? I h-haven’t eaten in l-like almost 24 hours.”
Dan looked at her with an incredulous look. A hottie panhandler? This was a first!
“You haven’t eaten in 24 hours?” he asked. “What’s the problem? Are you in trouble?”
“N-not really,” she replied. “It’s a l-long st-story. Let’s just say, I have no home at the moment. You know what, I’m really sorry for bothering you. I-I’ll j-just go.”
She turned and began to walk away but Dan reached out and grabbed her wrist.

“No, it’s okay,” he reassured her. “Come here, sit down. You look like you could use someone to talk to.”
The girl turned around and sat down in the chair across from Dan. She looked down at the table, not seeming to want to make eye contact. Her hands fidgeted in front of her.
“What’s your name?” asked Dan.
“It’s, um, Victoria,” she said in the same timid voice. “But everyone calls me Tori for short.”
“Well nice to meet you, Tori,” said Dan. “My name is Dan. Dan Tyler.”
He held out his hand and she gently shook it.

“Now, you said something about not having a home? You’re homeless?”
She took a deep breath and frowned. It looked like she would burst into tears at any moment.
“Y-yes, that’s right,” she answered. “I had to leave home to get away from my….my…stepfather.”
She said “stepfather” in the same tone as someone describing a lizard they had found under their bed. Dan gave her a look of concern.
“Oh no, he didn’t….hurt you…did he?” he asked with genuine anger.
Tori looked up and took another deep breath. Dan noticed her hands were shaking.

“No, he didn’t hurt me. But he….tried! I got away from him and I left home. I haven’t been back since. That was about a day ago now.”
Dan reached out and placed his right hand on top of Tori’s fidgeting hands.
“Listen,” he said. “You’re gonna be okay. You seem like a really nice girl and I’d like to help you. I’d like to be your friend, okay?”
Tori looked at him and finally smiled, her big blue eyes sparkling. This guy seemed like someone she could trust. He seemed so sweet and sincere. Not like some of the other people she had approached earlier in the food court.

Like the guy who told her if she came with him out to his car and did, um, certain things for him, he would not only give her some money, he’d take her out for steak and lobster! An old lady she had approached threatened to call the cops. She made some disparaging remarks to Tori about the rudeness and laziness of today’s teenagers.
But then Tori had seen this guy, sitting by himself. He looked young and had a non-threatening air about him. He seemed to be the perfect person to approach. Now, it appeared that her intuition had been correct.

“Come on,” he said to her. “Let’s get you something to eat.”
They walked into the food court. Dan gave a sweep of his hand.
“Whatever you want, Tori. You just go and get whatever the hell you want and I’ll pay for it!”
“You’re really sure?”
“I am totally sure!” he said. “I wouldn’t say it otherwise. Now go! Get yourself some food!
She looked at him and smiled again. She walked up to the Wendy’s kiosk and ordered a Baconator burger with fries and a large Coke.
“Hell,” he said. “Don’t be shy! Get two! Like I said, don’t worry about it. It’s all on me!”
Tori ordered another Baconator and fries. Dan bought another coffee for himself and carried the food back to their table. Tori dug into the burgers with a vengeance!

Dan suddenly laughed out loud as he watched the petite girl attack one of the burgers.
“Are you sure it’s only been 24 hours since you ate?”
Tori blushed as she wiped a gob of burger sauce off her lower lip.
“I-I apologize for my terrible manners,” she said. “These taste so good!”
Dan chuckled. “I’m just bugging you. You eat however you want!”
Tori continued to scarf down her burgers and fries as Dan sipped at his coffee. He couldn’t believe his luck! A homeless girl that looked this hot? And not only that, she seemed very trusting. Dan felt himself getting hard. This could be a good one!

Tori couldn’t explain it, but she felt very at ease around Dan. He seemed like a guy she could open up to. After she was done eating, she began to tell Dan how it was that she had ended up panhandling in a mall food court.
It turned out Tori had just turned 18 about a month ago. She was from a town called Haydenville, about 50 miles from Port City. She had graduated from high school earlier in the spring. Dan was amazed at this news. She certainly didn’t look like she was 18!
Tori also revealed to Dan that her real father had died in a car crash when she was only ten. Tori was an only child and she and her mother had been devastated. But her mother had rebounded and two years later, met another man and got re-married. Tori didn’t like her stepfather though. He was an alcoholic and was abusive to her and her mother. Not really physically abusive, but very mentally abusive.

Early on in the marriage, he had made it clear to her mother that he wasn’t particularly fond of children. As she grew up, he basically ignored her. He never took any interest in the school sports she participated in. Anytime she tried to look up to him as a father, he was cold and aloof. It just seemed like he could care less if she even existed.
As she got older though, she noticed her stepfather acting differently around her and it began making her nervous. He would stare at her as though he was undressing her with his eyes. He would make very crude comments to her about the clothes she was wearing and would ask her inappropriate questions about what she did with her boyfriends. She mostly brushed it off as just him being a drunk.

But after she graduated, it got really tense with him. He began haranguing her about not having a job and how if she wanted to continue to live under his roof, she was going to have to start paying rent and a share of the bills.
Tori wanted to move out but the truth was she just couldn’t afford to and she was having a hard time finding a job in her small town.
Then two days ago, everything came to a head. Her stepfather came home after work and he was very drunk. Her mother worked at a hospital and was on nightshift, so she wasn’t at home. Immediately, her stepfather started in on her again about finding a job. Tori went to her room to get away from him.

She was in her room watching TV when he stormed in about an hour later. She told him to get out but he said he had come to collect her rent. Tori basically told him to get bent and that was when he had attacked her. Her stepfather climbed on her bed and tried to pin her down but she kicked at him and broke loose. Then she had tried to get past him to the door but he grabbed her and pushed her up against the wall. It was then that he tried to put his hand down her pants!
Luckily, being that he was so drunk, she had managed to knee him in the crotch and push him away. He fell backwards and hit his head on the edge of her dresser. He was out like a light! Tori had decided enough was enough. She grabbed a few clothes and other personal items, threw them in a bag and left the house. She hopped on a bus and came to Port City and now here she was!

“Wow! That is quite the story!” Dan remarked. “Your stepfather seems like a real piece of shit, if you don’t mind my saying so. So what made you come to Port City?”
“I have an aunt who lives here,” Tori explained. “But I found out she is gone on vacation and won’t be home until next week. So now I’m stuck here. I spent most of the money I had for a bus ticket to get here and have none to get back home. My cell phone is dead and I can’t even call anyone.”
Dan noticed she was on the verge of tears. He laid his hand on her arm.
“It’ll be all right, Tori. Didn’t you have any friends back home you could have went to or maybe a boyfriend?”

“No,” she replied. “I have a couple friends I could have went to but neither of them are home right now. They’re gone on summer vacation. And I don’t have a boyfriend at the moment. Besides, I just wanted to get away. Far away!”
“Well, I guess I can understand that,” said Dan. “You’re a very brave and smart girl for getting away from your stepfather. No girl has to put up with shit like that.”
“Thank you,” said Tori and she smiled again. Dan realized she had the sweetest smile. “Like I said, I turn 18 in a month and when I do, I get a trust fund that my Dad left me when he died. It’s not a huge amount but I’ll be able to get my own car and my own place and go to college. But until then, I’m like flat broke.”

“Don’t worry,” Dan said reassuringly. “I went through a situation like this myself when I was a teenager.”
Which was a bald-faced lie! Dan Tyler had never wanted for anything his entire life. He had been born with a silver spoon in his mouth and had lived a very privileged existence.
“Really?” asked Tori.
“Really,” said Dan. “It was tough but I got through it. And you will get through your tough times too. But do you mind if I ask you something?”
“Go ahead,” said Tori.
“Well, you said you have been homeless for like two days. And I know, you haven’t been sleeping in the mall, unless you have been sneaking off and hiding in a closet. So, if you don’t mind me asking, I’m curious as to where you have been sleeping?”

Tori looked at him sheepishly and her hands began to fidget again. She brushed a string of hair away from her face.
“The first night I got here to Port City, I slept at the bus depot on a bench and last night I slept in the park just across the street from here.”
“You slept in the park?!” Dan looked at her incredulously. “That’s pretty dangerous for a young girl like yourself. You never know what kind of creeps you could run into out there!”
Tori wiped a tear away from her cheek.
“I-I know it was a st-stupid thing, but I didn’t know what else to do. I don’t know where any womens’ shelters are or anything like that.” She paused and looked around the food court.

“I don’t know what I’ll do tonight. It’s raining outside.”
Dan squeezed her hand.
“I know exactly what you’ll do tonight. You’ll spend the night at my place!”
She looked at him warily. Dan knew what she was thinking.
“Hey, I’m not hitting on you, okay? You can trust me. But I have a big-ass house just outside of town. There’s like a dozen bedrooms. I’m sure I can spare one for you.”
“I guess I could. I don’t want to impose,” said Tori.
“You wouldn’t be imposing. Not at all,” said Dan. “I want to help you. A pretty girl like you….being out on the streets by yourself is just foolish. I wouldn’t be able to sleep tonight knowing you were out there on your own. Come to my place! You can have a nice hot shower and clean up a bit!”

Tori frowned.
“What? You’re saying I look like hell?”
“No, no, I don’t mean it that way.”
“Well, you’re probably right,“ she said. “A hot shower would feel really good right about now. I can only imagine what I look like!”
“I’ve seen a lot worse,” joked Dan.
“Okay, I’ll do it. I just have to go and get my bag. I left it in a locker,” said Tori.
“Okay, well let’s do that and we’ll be on our way!” said Dan as he stood up.
He couldn’t believe it! This was working out way easier than he had expected. This girl was like putty in his hands. He couldn’t wait to phone the boys.

You see, Dan lived a secret life. Sure, he was rich and popular and liked to throw big parties and go globe-trotting around the world. All stuff that a normal, spoiled-rich guy in his 20s would do. And yes, like I said before, girl-watching was a favourite pastime of his. Again, another normal activity for any red-blooded heterosexual male in his 20s.
But it was the purpose for which Dan did his girl-watching that was sinister and secret and not at all normal. Dan was a rapist! And not just an ordinary rapist. He loved to participate in gang rapes.

He and a select group of his rich upper-crust friends loved to get together every now and then, lure a young woman out to Dan’s house and gang rape her. They didn’t do it because they wanted to get fucked. Hell, they could get all the fucking they wanted with their money and social standing.
They did it because they loved the adrenaline rush. There was such a feeling of total power when they had a girl under their control and were able to do to her whatever the hell they wanted! Dan loved to hear a girl scream and cry. It was a major turn-on for him.
\

Usually they would ply her with liquor or maybe even drugs. It made it hard for her to go to the cops when she was shit-faced.
It was a whole lot of fun and over time, Dan and his buddies had turned it into a little game. They would rate their victims and compete to see who could find the best ones. Dan knew that with Tori, he definitely had a winner. It made him incredibly hard and horny. Tori was walking into a trap and didn’t even know it!

They walked to the locker where Tori had stored her bag. Dan stayed just a few steps behind her, admiring her pert little ass as she walked. Damn! She looked good in those jeans! Pretending he was looking at something on his cellphone, Dan took a couple pics of her from behind as they walked.
Tori told him she had played volleyball in high school and did a bit of cheerleading too. Dan tried to visualize in his mind what she would have looked like in tight volleyball shorts or a short cheerleader uniform. Eventually he told himself to stop. It was just making him hornier!
They retrieved her bag and headed out to the parking lot to his car. The sky was dark and overcast. It had stopped raining but it looked like it could start up again at any time.

“Yep, this is not good weather for sleeping in a park,” said Dan.
“Just so you know, I really, really appreciate this, Dan,” said Tori.
“Like I said before, I just like to help people.”
They walked up to a black Lexus with tinted windows. Dan unlocked the doors.
“This is your car?” asked Tori, her mouth hanging open.
Dan chuckled. He had to admit this car was certainly a babe-magnet. He got that response from a lot of girls.
“You bet!” he said.

“Sweet ride!” Tori said as she settled down in the plush leather passenger seat.
Dan pulled out of the parking lot at the mall. It wasn’t long before he was on the freeway and heading out of the city. As he drove he glanced over at Tori. He admired the way the fabric of her jeans was stretched tight across her thighs. He drove a few miles before turning off onto a private road lined with huge elm and maple trees. Tori could see a large magnificent-looking house up ahead at the top of a ridge.
The road wound along the side of a small hill and soon they were pulling up to what she could only describe as a mansion! It was surrounded by a couple acres of well-manicured lawn and shrubs that sloped down toward a small lake.

“This is it!” said Dan as he pulled into a large indoor garage. It was big enough to hold six cars…and it did! Tori admired the other well-polished sports cars lined up in the garage.
“This is where you live?” she asked with a look of astonishment. “What did you do, win the lottery?”
Dan shrugged. “Kinda. My old man was loaded and when he died my brother and I inherited like around 100 million bucks! Plus shares in all the companies he owned which came to about another 100 mil.”
“Your father is dead? Oh, I’m so sorry to hear that,” said Tori.

“Yeah, him and my mom. They were killed nine years ago in a plane crash. I was only 16.”
“That’s horrible!” cried Tori. “You must have been devastated. I know I was when my dad died. I still miss him every day.”
“It was rough,” said Dan nonchalantly. “But I got through it.”
Of course, inheriting well over $50 million and becoming filthy, stinking rich helped the grieving process immensely, he chuckled to himself. He didn’t mention that to Tori.
They got out of the car and entered the house. Tori looked around with wonder as they walked into a spacious foyer with an almost 20 ft. high ceiling. A wide curved staircase led upstairs. To her left was a living room that looked bigger than the house she had lived in!
“Come with me,” said Dan with a wave of his hand as he led her up the stairs.

He took her into a large bedroom with a king-sized bed. There was a huge picture window that looked out over the small picturesque lake Tori had noticed before. French doors led out onto a small balcony.
Dan showed her the attached bathroom. It had a big Jacuzzi tub. The bathroom itself was bigger than her mother’s living room!
“So you can have a shower here if you want, or you can have a soak in the Jacuzzi. It’s up to you,” said Dan. He opened a closet. “There’s towels in here and bathrobes and shampoo and body wash.” He pointed over to a marble counter and a large mirror along the opposite wall. “And over there you can see there’s a blow dryer if you need one.”

“Holy cow! You’re better equipped than a hotel!” laughed Tori. “Ummm, it almost seems like you get a lot of female guests.”
Dan smiled. “Well I wouldn’t say that, but I do entertain lots of friends. I like to be a gracious host and I stay well-supplied.”
“Now after you have a bath, you can wash your clothes if you like. There is a laundry room downstairs. I’ll show you where it is.”
“Thank you so, so, so much!” gushed Tori. “This is awesome! I can’t thank you enough!”
“You’re very welcome, Tori,” said Dan. “I’m glad I could help. Now, if you don’t need anything else, I will leave you alone and go downstairs. How does it sound if we watch a few movies later and I’ll order out for some supper? I have my own theatre here, you know!”
“Oh my God!” Tori gasped. “Your own theatre? That would be great! Sure I’d love to do that.”
“All right then!” said Dan. I hope you like sausage for supper because that’s what you’re gonna be getting!

Dan left the room as Tori began running some water in the Jacuzzi tub. He went downstairs and plopped down on the couch, pulling his throbbing cock out of his pants and stroking it furiously. ‘Man, been waiting to do this since I first saw her!’ he said to himself. ‘I cannot wait to sink my cock into that little sweetie!’
Dan pulled his cell phone out of his pocket and hit speed dial. A male voice answered at the other end after two rings.
“Yo, dude! What’s happenin’?”
“Hey Andrew, your cock hard for some good fuckin’ tonight?” asked Dan.

“You know me, Dano! My cock is hard 24/7!”
“All right, I want you to call the rest of the boys and tell them we got a little mouse in the trap. It’s gonna be a good night!”
Andrew recognized Dan’s code phrase he always used when he was telling them he had a new victim.
“Fuckin’ right on, man!” Andrew exclaimed. “It’s been a few weeks. She hot?”
“That’s a pretty stupid question,” chuckled Dan. “I wouldn’t have her here if she wasn’t! I will only tell you this much. Just turned 18, brunette, and hot…as …FUCK! Gonna send you a pic of her ass.”

Dan pulled up one of the pics he had taken in the mall and sent it to Andrew as an e-mail attachment. He waited a few minutes for Andrew to open it. Soon Andrew was back on the phone.
“Sweet Jesus, Dano! That’s her ass? Goddamn! I wanna rape that seven ways to Sunday! Where did you find her?”
Dan laughed. “Settle down, Andrew my boy! All questions shall be answered later. Just get hold of the gang and be over here around six. I’ll be waiting.”
“Okay,” said Andrew. “Just don’t be doing anything before we get there! It’s impolite not to share, you know.”
“Okay, okay. It’ll be hard, but I promise to keep my hands to myself. Now get calling, you loser!” Dan hung up the phone and went back to stroking his cock.

Suddenly, he stopped and stuffed it back in his pants. He wanted some release, in the worst possible way, but he decided he was going to wait. This load was going to be saved! Just for Tori!
He thought about her. He knew that at that very moment, she was upstairs lying in a Jacuzzi tub, her luscious body naked to the world. It would be so easy to go up there right now, throw her on the bed and fuck the shit out of her! But that was not the way Dan worked. No, he would use his self-control and wait for his friends to show up. Then the real fun would happen!

Tori lay back in the tub. The Jacuzzi jets felt so relaxing on her body, she never wanted to get out. She closed her eyes and let her mind wander.
The last 48 hours had been such a blur, she had a hard time believing it was real. That slimy sonuvabitch of a stepfather, Paul! She always had a feeling he was a creep and the other night in her bedroom, he finally proved it.
She had checked on him before she left to make sure he wasn’t dead. Not that that would have broke her heart!
He was still breathing, but she knew when he came to he would have one hell of a sore head. It would look good on him! She could still feel his slimy sweaty hand pushing down in the front of her jeans. What a pig! If Tori hadn’t been able to knee him in the balls, she shuddered to think what he might have done to her.

She was also furious at her mother. She had tried to talk to her, to tell her that she didn’t trust Paul and that she was sure he was going to try something. But her mother had just brushed her off and told her it was all in her imagination. How could her mom be so brainwashed by that loser? If it was up to Tori, Paul would have been out the door years ago.
The very first time she watched him berate her mother for burning the supper and had called her a cow, Tori had felt like kicking him in the nuts. Her real father never treated her mother like that! Paul was an alcoholic control freak.

Tori couldn’t wait until her aunt got back from vacation. She knew she’d let her stay with her. She’d be able to find a job in Port City a lot easier than in Haydenville. And after her birthday, well, she’d finally have her trust fund money. Then she could get her life together. She could sneak back home someday when Paul was at work and get the rest of her stuff and then it would be bye, bye, Haydenville!
It pained her to know her mother would still be stuck there with Paul. But then again, her mother knew what kind of a monster he was and had chose to stay with him, even when Tori (and other relatives) had implored her to divorce him. So, as far as Tori was concerned, her mother had made her bed and now she had to sleep in it.

Tori reached for a towel to wrap around herself as she stepped out of the massive tub. This Dan guy was something else! She thanked her lucky stars she had met him. She had had no idea where she was going to spend the night. Sleeping in that park last night had been the scariest thing she had ever done! Tori was lucky if she had slept a total of 3 hours all night.
But this place! Wow! She felt like she had died and gone to heaven.

She still felt a bit wary about him, but he seemed like such a sincere guy. He was so laid-back and down to earth. Most guys were such pigs when she first met them.
Tori knew she was pretty and had a hot body. It was both a blessing and a curse. She didn’t have a problem finding boyfriends, but on the other hand she seemed to attract every horny guy out there with two balls and a heartbeat. It got very tiring sometimes when she was out in public and constantly getting hit on.
But Dan hadn’t been that way! He seemed more genuinely interested in her, rather than just getting in her pants. It was hard to believe he was 25 years old. He only looked about maybe 20 or 21. Wow, she thought. That must be quite a rush, being that young and being a multi-millionaire! No wonder he didn’t seem interested in her. With money like that he could date supermodels!

Tori dried herself off and put on some clean panties from her bag. She put on one of the bathrobes from the closet and wrapped another towel around her hair. She gathered up her clothes and went downstairs. Dan was sitting in the living room watching television.

TO BE CONTINUED

Last edited by bedroomvile8r; 08-12-2012 at 10:40 PM.
bedroomvile8r is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2012, 10:12 AM   #2
bedroomvile8r
Privileged Member

bedroomvile8r has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bedroomvile8r has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bedroomvile8r has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bedroomvile8r has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bedroomvile8r has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bedroomvile8r has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bedroomvile8r has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bedroomvile8r has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bedroomvile8r has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Tori asked him to take her to the laundry room and she put her clothes in the washing machine. Dan then took her for a full tour of the house. It was quite impressive. Especially his theatre and his game room.
The game room had two pool tables, an air hockey game, a foosball table, several pinball machines and video games and a bowling alley with two lanes! He also had a heated indoor swimming pool.

“This place is quite something,” she said in awe. Tori thought back to how she had grown up. Money around their house had always been tight with her mother and stepfather basically living from paycheque to paycheque. It didn’t help matters that her stepfather had been an alcoholic who spent a good portion of his income on booze.
“Ah well, I figure if I’ve got the money, I may as well enjoy it,” he replied. “My parents would have wanted it this way.”
They sat down on one of the large white leather couches in his upstairs living room. Dan looked at Tori sitting there in her pink bathrobe. She had her legs crossed and he could see just a small glimpse of smooth thigh peeking out from under the robe. He felt himself getting hard again as he realized that she was likely wearing next to nothing underneath. Fuck, even a bathrobe looked good on her!

“Can I interest you in a drink?” he asked. “I have a huge bar with pretty well anything you could want.”
Tori looked down at her hands in her lap.
“Oh, I probably shouldn’t,” she said quietly.
“Tori, you’re an adult. If you want a drink you can have one,” Dan admonished. “I’m not your mother. I’m not gonna sit here and judge you. I am sure you are more than capable of making your own decisions!”
She looked up at him and smiled that sweet smile again.
“You are the first adult I have ever heard say that to me! I sure never hear it from my mother or my stepfather. They still treat me like I’m a 12 year-old.

You know what? I do want a drink!”
“That’s a girl!” said Dan. “So what’s your poison?”
“I like my vodka,” answered Tori. She gave a little giggle. “Sometimes a little too much! You should see me at a party sometime.”
“Oh, I can only imagine,” Dan laughed. “Like a screwdriver then?”
“That would be great!” said Tori.
Dan was back in a few minutes with a tall glass of vodka and orange juice. He had gotten himself a Budweiser. They sat on the couch and watched a bit of TV and just talked about life in general. Tori realized she could really open up to Dan. It felt good to talk to somebody who seemed to have a genuine interest in what she had to say.

Her clothes were soon done and she went back upstairs to put them on. Tori also finished blow-drying and combing her hair and put it up in a pony tail. When she came back downstairs Dan looked at her and smiled.
“Now that’s way better than when I saw you in the mall! You are a very pretty girl.”
“Thanks Dan,” she said, blushing a bit. “I feel way better too!”
They went down to the game room and Dan challenged her to a game of air hockey. The afternoon wore on as they spent most of the next few hours playing air hockey and pool. Dan was much better than she was at pool, but just to make her feel good he let her win a few games.
The vodka started to taste really good too and Tori suddenly realized, after about the fourth or fifth Screwdriver (she was losing count), she was getting a good buzz on. Of course, it didn’t help either that unknown to her, Dan had been mixing her doubles all afternoon. Dan noticed she was getting a little hammered too and just smiled to himself. He looked at the time. It was almost six o’clock.

‘The boys will be here anytime now. And then Tori, the party really starts!’
Dan suggested they go to the theatre and start watching a movie.
“It’s getting to be almost suppertime,” he said. “How about we watch a movie and when my buddies show up, I’ll order out for some food.”
“That sounds good,” Tori agreed. “You say you have some friends coming over?”
“I’m sorry, I should have mentioned it earlier but I kind of forgot. A few of my buddies and I, we get together once in a while and have a movie night. You know just a bunch of guys, watching movies, drinking beer, eating! It’s a lot of fun! My buddies are great guys, you’ll like them. You won’t mind, will you?”
“Of course not,” Tori said. “I mean, it’s your house. I’m just a guest.”

“Well I don’t want you to feel uncomfortable or out of place.”

“No, it’ll be fine,” she said. “I’d like to meet your friends.”

‘Not after you find out what we’re gonna do to you’ Dan smirked.

Dan mixed her yet another drink and they went into the theatre room. It was set up just like a real movie theatre with reclining seats and a huge screen with a SurroundSound system. There was even a popcorn machine in one corner. Dan asked her what movie she wanted to watch.
“Well, what do you have?” she asked.

“Oh, about 2,000 different titles!” he chuckled. “Anything and everything!”
Tori gave him a look of astonishment.
“Two thousand?!” she exclaimed. “God, I’ll never make up my mind!”
She thought for a minute. “Do you have ‘Twilight’? I love that movie!”
“ ‘Twilight’ ?!” said Dan with mock sarcasm. “That’s a chick flick! But yeah, I got it. Anything for my guest.”
“I’ll make a deal with you,” said Tori. “We watch ‘Twilight’ and then we’ll watch a ‘guy’ movie. Okay?”

“You got it!” said Dan.
No sooner had they got the movie rolling and dimmed the lights down in the theatre, when they heard the doorbell ring.
“Oh, that’ll be my buddies,” said Dan. “I’ll let them in.”
He looked at a clock. 6:05 p.m.!
‘Time to get this party started!’ he thought. He walked over and pressed a button on his intercom system.
“Come on in boys! Door is unlocked. I’m downstairs in the theatre room.”
In a matter of a few minutes a group of five young men came sauntering into the theatre room. Tori noticed they were all similar in height and appearance to Dan. The tallest looked to be around 5’ 10”. Like Dan, they also looked to be in their mid-twenties.
Two were blonde, two had dark brown hair like Dan’s and one was jet black. They were all very fit and well-dressed. Just the way they carried themselves, Tori could tell they all came from very wealthy families. There really wasn’t an ugly one in the bunch.

Dan had stopped the movie and turned the lights back up. As the men entered the room, they immediately took notice of the very cute brunette sitting beside Dan.
“Hey guys!” Dan greeted them.
“Who’s your guest?” asked one of the blonde guys. “You never told us you had company. Are we uh, interrupting something?”
It was Andrew, the guy Dan had phoned earlier. Of course, he knew Tori was there. But he didn’t want to let Tori know that.
She looked away, her face turning a deep shade of red.
“Hey, you’re embarrassing her!” said Dan. “Show some manners, eh!”

He proceeded to introduce the guys to Tori. The two blonde guys were Andrew and Shayne. The two brown-haired men were introduced as Devon and Colton and the black-haired one was Corey.
“And this guys, is Victoria, But she likes to be called just Tori.”
Andrew extended his right hand and shook Tori’s.
“Nice to meet you, Tori,” he said. He couldn’t help but let his eyes wander a bit across her tight, curvy body as she stood up to shake his hand. She wobbled a little bit as she felt the effects of the vodka hitting her.
“So how did you meet a goomer like Dan?” asked Devon.

“I met her at the mall today. Tori is having some personal problems,” explained Dan before Tori even had a chance to respond. “ She is homeless at the moment and I have offered her a place to stay for the night.”
“Dan, you’re such an old softie,” joked Shayne. He looked at Tori. “But Tori, you couldn’t have run into a nicer guy. If anyone is going to help someone in need, it’s him.”
Tori blushed again, “Yes, he’s been super. I really appreciate all he has been doing.”

Corey motioned to the movie screen. “So what were you two watching?”
“Ummm, we were watching ‘Twilight’,” replied Dan a little sheepishly.
“You were watching a chick flick, Dan? Too funny!” laughed Colton.
“Only good thing about that movie is Kristin Stewart,” said Andrew.
“Yeah!” added Corey. “Except instead of showing that guy sucking blood, it should have shown her sucking some cock!”
The group of young men all burst into laughter.
“Smarten up you guys,” Dan scolded. “There’s a young lady in the room you know!”

“Don’t worry about me,” said Tori. “I have guy friends who talk like that around me all the time. I’m used to it.”
There was an awkward silence for a moment and then Andrew spoke up.
He gave Dan a knowing look and then looked over at Tori.
“So Tori, how much is Dan charging you to stay here?”
Tori looked at him, puzzled. “Ummm, he’s not charging me at all. He just said I could stay here.”
It seemed like Andrew was trying to make a joke, but if he was, Tori wasn’t getting it.

“Something you should know about Dan,” said Devon. “He’s kinda cheap. He doesn’t like doing anything for free. That’s why he’s so rich!”
A couple of the guys laughed.
Tori looked at Dan questioningly. “What are these guys talking about?”
Dan gave her a hard look and Tori felt a ball of cold terror form in her stomach. Something suddenly didn’t feel right about this whole situation.
Dan let out a little chuckle, but to Tori it sounded more like a snake laughing.
“Well Tori, I never mentioned it before, but yeah, you will be paying for staying here tonight.”

“Dan!” she cried out. “What the hell do you mean? You know I have no money!”
She noticed the guy named Shayne as his eyes wandered across her body. “Sweetie, I don’t think it’s money he wants. In fact, I’m betting it’s not at all what he wants!”
Tori suddenly realized, as she had been talking, that the other men had manoeuvered around so she was completely surrounded by them. She did not like this at all. She was woozy from the vodka she had been consuming.
Dan reached out to steady her and she pulled back from him.
“Tori, it’s time for me to come clean,” he said in a flat, emotionless tone. “What is going to happen is, if you want to send the night here, you’re gonna fuck me. Me and my friends!”
“Oh….Oh my God! NOOOOO! I AM NOT!” Tori yelled. “I AM GETTING OUT OF HERE!”
She tried to jump over the back of one of the theatre seats. She was trying to get to the door.
“GRAB HER!” ordered Dan.

Devon wrapped a muscular arm around her waist and yanked her back towards him.
“Where you goin’ sweetie?” he asked. “We came here to party with you!”
“LET ME GOOOOOO!” she shrieked.
The men closed in around her. Hands were all over her from all directions. Her t-shirt was pushed up, the men grabbing and squeezing at her, stroking her hair and face, trying to push under her bra. She kicked wildly as she felt fingers fumbling with the zipper on her jeans. Strong hands squeezed and pinched her ass. Someone pulled her socks off her feet.
“Let’s get her to the room!” she heard Dan yell.
This was like a horrible nightmare. Tori realized she was to become the victim of a gang-rape! It had been the perfect set-up. Dan was no friend of hers! He had lured her there! And she had been stupid and naïve enough to fall for it all.

She was homeless, a runaway from another town and no one even knew where she was at. The perfect victim, and Dan had known it! Tori was so sick to her stomach, she felt like puking.
His arms still around her waist, Devon pulled her out of the theatre room and down the hallway. The “room” Dan was referring to was a large bedroom at the end of the hall that he and his friends all commonly called the “Rape Room”. Here was where they engaged in their sick activities. Dan had lost count over the years of all the young girls and women they had dragged into the Rape Room.
The men were pulling their clothes off before they even got to the room.
Tori was a fighter! She twisted and flailed her body as Devon struggled to throw her on the bed.
“She’s a wildcat!” exclaimed Andrew, dodging a kick from her left leg.

“That’s good!” said Colton. “I like fucking the feistiness out of sluts like that!”
Tori hit the large king-size bed hard as she was finally slammed down on her back.
“AAAAAIIIIIIEEEEE! AAAAIIIIEEEEEEEE!” she screamed at the top of her lungs.
“Scream all you want, bitch,” snarled Dan as he climbed onto the bed. “We’re out in the country. No one is going to hear you.”
Tori spit at Dan hitting him squarely in the face. He gave her a vicious backhand and leaned down to her face.
“You like spitting, huh? Hey guys, let’s show her what happens when you spit at people!”
“Yeah!” Andrew said. “You get it back even worse!”
The guys all leaned over Tori, spitting in her face and mouth. She felt like puking.

They proceeded to get her clothes off her. Three of the guys grabbed Tori’s t-shirt. Devon grabbed close to the neck and Colton and Corey took hold of it along the bottom. Pulling together, they ripped the shirt from her body in ragged tatters. Dan undid the snap on her tight jeans and yanked the zipper down. He told the other guys to flip her on her stomach.
“NNNNNOOOOOOO! NNNNNNOOOOOOOOO!” Tori bawled.
Dan hooked his hands in her back pockets and pulled down. Her jeans slipped down over the luscious curves of her ass. Andrew and Shayne each grabbed a leg of her pants and tugged at them, pulling them down off her toned thighs. Soon her pants were completely off. She was wearing a black thong.

Dan separated that from her body with one hard tug, eliciting another scream. Devon and Colton grabbed the straps of her bra and tore it off too.
“Oh boys, she’s all shaved,” said Dan as he slid a hand down between her thighs and rubbed it across her pussy.
“Sweet shit, this honey is rockin’!” exclaimed Andrew, admiring her slender, coltish body.
“You said she’s how old?” asked Corey.
“She’s 18,” said Dan as he ran his hands across the smooth white flesh of her butt.
“I call bullshit,” said Corey. “Fuck, with that sweet face, she don’t hardly look a day over 16!”
Devon grabbed a handful of her hair and pulled Tori’s head back.

“How old are you?” he demanded.
“I-I’m eigh-eighteen!” she sobbed.
Devon let her head fall back down on the bed.
“There you go,” said Dan.
“Well, it’s too bad I know that now,” said Corey. “A girl that looks that sweet and young and she’s legal? Fuck, that just makes me wanna pound her harder!”
Devon leaned down close to Tori’s face. “Sounds like you’re gonna get fucked until your ears leak, honey!”

Dan hollered to Colton, “Bring me the rape pillow!”
Colton picked up an odd-looking item that was laying in a corner of the room. It was triangular in shape, about 3 feet long and a foot high. The base was a foot wide. It was made of a soft foamy material covered in light brown fabric. The fabric was covered in pale white spatters and stains, attesting to past uses in the Rape Room.
While Andrew and Shayne picked Tori up by the hips, Dan shoved it underneath her. She was now face down on the bed, her ass lifted about a foot off the mattress. The pillow fit snugly under her hips, her upper thighs pressed against it.
“Time for some fun!” said Dan. “Been waiting for this all fucking day!”

Andrew and Shayne grabbed her ankles and held her slender legs wide apart. Devon and Colton held her by the wrists, pinning her arms to the bed. Devon also had his hand on the back of her head, pressing her face down. Her frantic screams and sobbing were muffled by the mattress.
Dan’s eight inch erection was so hard and swollen he felt like the head was going to explode at even the slightest touch. He knelt behind Tori, lining his cock up with the lovely pink lips of her tight, shaved cunt.
With a powerful thrust of his hips, Dan plunged his cock deep into her. The tight walls of her pussy were violently spread apart by his thick shaft.
“NNNUUUUUUUHHHHH! AAAAAIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEE!” Tori screamed.
With her thighs held tight against the cushion, Dan began to hammer into her like a man possessed.

“Gonna fuck…..you…..hard… little….cunt!” Dan said between thrusts. He was determined to rip this girl’s pussy to shreds. Dan did not expect Tori to be a virgin and she wasn’t. She told him she had had several boyfriends through high school. He figured at least one of those candy-asses had to have tapped her. If not, well there was no hope for today’s youth!
Even though she was not a virgin, she was still incredibly tight! Her pussy clamped down on him in a steel grip. It increased his animal arousal as he pumped in and out of her.
“Pound the little slut!” hollered Andrew.
“Yeah, teach her a lesson!” said Shayne. “You shouldn’t let strangers offer you a place to stay, girlie. Dumb cunt!”

Tori continued to scream and bawl as her face was pushed down into the mattress. She was in a lot of pain. Dan was fucking her with long, intensely powerful strokes. He would pull back until his cock was almost out of her then he would slam back in, his balls slapping against her. With her hips raised up like they were, he was able to get maximum penetration.
Dan did not just like to fuck girls for the sake of fucking them. He loved to inflict pain. It really got him off knowing he was hurting someone as he fucked them. He reached down and grabbed Tori’s long ponytail. He yanked back hard on it, feeling the hair almost pulling out of the scalp.
“OOOOOOWWWWWWWWWAAAAAAAAIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEE E!” Tori wailed.
“That’s what I like to hear!” Dan snarled in her ear. “A screaming bitch. Makes my cock extra-hard!”
He gave her hair another hard pull as he slammed his cock up into her.

“OOOOOWWWWWWWAAAAAAAIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!”
Dan felt himself close to orgasm. He didn’t mind. Blowing a load into this teen cutie was going to be heaven! And he knew there would be many more opportunities before the night was over, for him to deposit much more cum into her.
“AAAAARRRGGGGHHHHHHH!” he shouted as his cock stiffened inside her and shot a huge load of cum. It felt awesome! He had been holding it for a long time.
Tori bawled hysterically as she felt the warm goo coat her insides. This was a horrible nightmare. First being viciously raped and now being possibly impregnated against her will.

Dan slipped out of her tightness and wiped his slimy, blood-streaked cock across the cushion. He high-fived the other men as he climbed off the bed.
“Fucking awesome!” said Dan. “She’s a good one!”
“Even better than that Hooter’s girl we had a while back?” asked Devon.
“Yeah, even better than that!” Dan smiled.
Andrew had let go of Tori’s ankle and he was on the bed, his eight and a half inch cock at firm attention. He grabbed hold of Tori’s thighs and sunk himself inside her.
“Get ready for another hard ride, bitch,” said Andrew as he rotated his hips, working his thick shaft deeper into the squealing hottie. He loved the way her snatch seemed to wrap itself around him. He quickly went to work, giving her a severe cunt-pounding as he fucked her with short, quick thrusts. Tori was rocked back and forth across the bed.

Devon and Colton let her arms go. They decided she was going nowhere. Devon moved around in front of Tori, his 8-inch cock jutting out. He was kneeling right in front of her. He grabbed her by the hair and pulled her head up.
Looking down at her, his face was twisted up in an evil-looking smirk.
“Let’s see what you can do with that sweet mouth, Tori! Open up!”
Tears streaking down her face she tried to turn her head away.
Devon slapped her hard across the face, leaving a red welt across her left cheek. Tori screamed in pain and as her head was still reeling from the vicious blow, he jammed himself into her mouth.

She coughed and gagged violently as Devon began to push his cock in and out of her mouth. The feeling of her warm breath on his cock was incredible. His thighs on either side of her head and his right hand wrapped around her ponytail like a handle, Devon fucked Tori’s mouth slowly and forcefully.
Andrew rode her from behind, his cock hammering in and out of her. He felt a big load boiling up from his balls and he let it go, his dick convulsing as he filled Tori with cum.
“Sonuvabitch, Dan!” exclaimed Andrew. “She is an awesome fuck!”

He pulled out of her, his cock glistening with cum and cunt juice. Shayne was standing behind him, ready to have his go at her.
The blonde man climbed on the bed. He gave Tori a hard slap across the ass. Her whole body jumped and she would have screamed had Devon not had his cock jammed in her mouth.
Shayne took his hard 9-inch cock and placed it between Tori’s incredibly firm ass cheeks. He began to slide it back and forth. Tori’s body tensed and she tried to turn her head to see what he was doing. Devon yanked her back towards him.
“My cock! You pay attention to my cock!” snapped Devon.
“What’s the matter, slut?” asked Shayne. “You don’t like my dick being there?”
He pulled out from between her butt cheeks and slammed it in her cunt with enough force to lift her knees off the bed.
“YEEEAAHHHHHHH!” he roared.

Shayne leaned down by Tori’s ear.
“Don’t worry little sweet-cheeks! That’ll come later. Gonna drive that ass like it was a Ferrari!”
Dan laughed. “I’ve seen how you drive your Ferrari, Shayne. She’s in trouble!”
Shayne began a brutal ploughing of Tori’s tight teen fuckhole, his thick shaft spreading her cunt lips wide. It was the largest cock she had ever had in her and it hurt like hell!

Devon kept up his assault on Tori’s mouth. His cock, now coated with a thick layer of saliva, slid effortlessy in and out of her lips.
“GAAAARRGGHHHHH…..GAAAARRRGGHHHH…..GAAAARRRGGHHHH! ”
Tori gagged and slobbered as she struggled to breathe with the cock in her mouth. Tears ran down her cheeks. Devon forced her to look up at him as he finally came, his balls spewing a thick load of cum down Tori’s throat.
“That’s it bitch,” he sneered as he felt his buttocks clench together. “I can see you’re gonna be a good little cum-drinking whore!”
Tori swallowed his seed, seething with humiliation. She had swallowed cum before. She had done it for a couple of her former boyfriends and actually she hadn’t minded it that much. But this time, it was like it was the foulest thing she had ever swallowed in her mouth. She struggled to keep from vomiting.

As Devon slipped out of her mouth, he looked over at Colton.
“Have a turn,” he said.
Colton pushed her hair out of her face and forced his seven and a half inch cock between her lips. He let out a gasp of pleasure as he felt her tongue brush against the head. He arched his back and began fucking her face, pushing in until her lips were almost to the base and then pulling back, only to push right back in again.

Shayne savagely pounded her pussy. His hands gripped and kneaded her ass cheeks as he watched his slick shaft disappear in and out of her sopping cunt. It made a SCHLIKKK…SCHLIKKKK…SCHLIKKK sound. Shayne reached under her and squeezed and pinched her cute pink nipples. He held her tight against him as he bucked his hips, driving hard into her as he released a load of jizz in her tight hole. As he pulled out, he gave her ass another hard slap, the sound echoing in the room.
About the same time, Colton was cumming deep in Tori’s mouth, forcing another load of ball mayonnaise into her belly. As he pulled out of her mouth, Corey was preparing for his ride on the Tori Express.

He pulled the triangular cushion out from under her hips and rolled her onto her back. Pushing her knees back so they were almost touching her chest, Corey thrust his seven and a half inches of meat deep into her. In this position, he was able to drive incredibly deep.
“Fuck yeahhhhh!” he yelled.
“UHHHHHHWAAHHHHHHHHH!” Tori cried out as he pinned her arms down above her head.
His cock driving back and forth in the squirming girl, Corey leaned down and ran his tongue across her gorgeous tits. Then striking like a snake, he bit down hard on her left nipple.
Her head flew back and a piercing scream burst from her lips.
“OWWWWWAAAIIIEEEEEEE! STOPPPP! STOPPPP!”

Holding her wrists in an iron grip, he slammed up into her, holding her nipple between his teeth. Tori’s face was twisted up in agony as she felt his teeth almost breaking her flesh
“STOPPPPPPPPP! YOU’RE HURTING ME!”
Her back arched and her hips bucked trying to throw the dark-haired man off her. He laughed as he felt her cunt muscles squeeze down on his cock. Corey finished off with a series of short stabbing thrusts before he spurted his load into her. He kept biting down as his dick jerked inside her.
Finally he pulled his mouth off her.

“Damn girl, your tit tasted good,” Corey said as he got up off her. He looked down to see his bright red teeth marks around her nipple. They stood out on the pale white flesh of her breast.
“Okay, okay, out of the way!” said Devon. “Horny man coming through!”
Corey climbed off the girl as he saw Devon standing impatiently at the foot of the bed. Devon’s cock was hard again and he was dying to sink it in the sweet tightness of Tori’s cunt.
As soon as Corey was out of the way, Devon was on the bed, preparing to mount Tori. He slipped his hands underneath her ass cheeks and plunged into her velvety tunnel. Tori groaned in agony as she felt another hard cock violate her. Not again!
She heard someone climb on the bed by her head. She tried to turn to see who it was. She couldn’t see but then she heard his voice. It was Dan!
“Hey guys, look at this! Teabag!”

Tori felt something warm and sweaty being placed on her forehead. As she heard the other guys laughing, she realized what it was. It was Dan’s nut sac! He was resting it on her forehead.
She screwed her face up in revulsion. Dan moved down her face with his bag, rubbing it across the bridge of her nose and down to her mouth.
“Okay, Tori! Get to work and suck my nuts!” Dan ordered as he held his sac just above her mouth.
With Devon hammering his cock in and out of her, Tori began running her tongue along the underside of Dan’s balls. While she licked his balls, Dan instructed her to stroke his hard shaft with her hand.
“Yeahhhhh, now that feels good!” Dan said with a contented sigh.

Devon continued his vicious fucking, his arms wrapped around Tori’s thighs, pulling her back against him. His mouth hung open, a trickle of slobber running down his chin, as he came inside her. He kept his cock buried deep in her exquisite love hole, her cunt muscles expanding and contracting along his length, milking him. He reluctantly pulled out after a couple minutes.
“Well darling, as much as I’d love to just spend the whole night with my dick inside you, I gotta be a nice boy and share with my friends,” he said to her. “But don’t worry, I’ll be back for more!”

Tori couldn’t even reply to the disgusting man as she was being kept busy by Dan. He was pushing one of his balls deep into her mouth. Tori gagged a little from the tangy taste of his sweat and the gross sensation of his hairy ball in her mouth.
“Come on bitch, get your lips right around it. That feels good!” he said as he watched her tighten her mouth around his nut. She moved her tongue in small circles around it. Dan swivelled his hips making the ball roll around on her tongue.
After a few minutes he pulled his nut out of her mouth and pushed the other one in.

Meanwhile, Colton was finally getting his turn between Tori’s luscious toned thighs. He had the shortest penis of all the guys at six and a half inches long. But he made up for it with being incredibly thick. It almost looked like a flesh-coloured beer can hanging between his legs. Lifting her by the hips he savagely impaled her. As she felt his large girth spread her open, she arched her back in pain. It was like having a fist shoved inside her!
“MMMMPPHHHRRRGGHHHHHH!” She managed a muffled groan of agony from around Dan’s ball in her mouth.
Colton gave a look of smug satisfaction as he felt himself plunge into her warm depths. He started fucking her with long, powerful thrusts. Her body shook from the relentless assault.
He held Tori firmly by the hips as he raped her hard and forcefully. The muscles in his thighs rippled and flexed. He was so worked up it didn’t take him long to reach climax. Sweat ran down his face and his eyes rolled upwards as he felt a stream of cum ejecting from the fat purple head of his cock. His thick cock made a loud farting sound as it slipped free from her tight fuck channel. Her pussy entrance was a gaping hole as it fought to return to its normal size.

Dan finally pulled his ball out of Tori’s mouth.
“You’re a good little ball-sucker,” he remarked. “Found myself a real nice gem in the mall today!”
“Y-y-you’re worse than m-my st-st-stepfather, you f-f-fucking pig!” Tori hissed at Dan.
Dan just snickered as he climbed off the bed.
“You don’t know how hard I was getting today when you were telling me about him trying to fuck you,” said Dan. “Too bad he wasn’t here right now. I’d hold you down myself while I watched him fuck you! Can’t say as I blame him for trying. If I had a hottie like you for a step-daughter, I’d be trying to fuck you too! Oh just a minute…I did fuck you!”

The other men erupted into laughter.
“I just can’t believe she fell for your bullshit,” said Andrew. “I wish I could meet more girls that fucking clueless.”
“I thought he was sincere!” Tori cried out. “He didn’t seem like other guys. I didn’t realize he was a f-fucking r-rapist!”
Shayne stood by Dan. He looked at Dan and then looked at Tori.
“Oh yeah, he looks pretty normal to me. A 25 year-old guy asking 18 year-old runaways to come stay at his house. That’s perfectly normal!”
Tori buried her face in the mattress and began to sob. It was true and she knew it! She had been very stupid and naïve. Dan had caught her in a period of great weakness and she hadn’t given it a second thought that he might not be who he said he was. Now here she was in a living nightmare with a man she discovered was actually a monster.

“Well guys, I don’t know about you, but I’m pretty damn hungry,” said Dan. “How about I order us some Chinese takeout and we watch a movie?”
“Sounds good to me,” replied Devon. “What about her?”
He motioned to Tori curled up in a fetal ball on the bed.
“Oh don’t worry, we ain’t done with her yet,” said Dan. “She’s got nowhere to go. She’s gonna stay here and party with us!”
“M-may I go to the w-washroom?” Tori asked timidly.
“Sure you can,” said Dan. “There’s one right there.” He pointed to a small bathroom that was just off the bedroom. They all left the room, with Dan locking the door behind them. She was going nowhere.

Last edited by bedroomvile8r; 08-13-2012 at 10:16 AM.
Old 08-14-2012, 10:44 AM   #3
bedroomvile8r
Privileged Member

Tori lay curled up on the bed. She could hear the men upstairs. They were being quite loud and it sounded like they were drinking. After she had went to the bathroom, she had tried the bedroom door. It was locked. She also noticed there was no windows. The room was like a cell. And she was trapped inside it!

She could only imagine what they had planned for her next. Tori drifted off into a fitful sleep. She wasn’t sure how long she had been in the room when she heard someone unlocking the door.
She gave a start as the door opened and the six men entered the room. They were all wearing bathrobes. Dan looked at her.
“You have a good rest, Tori? I hope you did. Me and the boys, we got our bellies full and we’ve had a few drinks. We’re ready to go again!”
Tori looked around at the group of men. She could see they all had erections under their robes. A couple of them were carrying bottles of booze. The guy named Andrew had a bottle of vodka. He came up to the bed.
“Dan tells me you have a thing for vodka. Thought maybe I’d be a nice guy and bring you a drink. Wouldn’t be very good hosts if we didn’t offer you a drink now, would we?”

Tori scooted back across the bed away from him but Devon was already on the other side. He grabbed her, wrapping his arms around her and pinning her arms to her sides.
“NOOOOOOO!” wailed Tori. “LET ME GO!”
Andrew pushed the bottle between her lips and tipped it up, pouring some vodka down her throat. She coughed and sputtered as he pulled the bottle away. The liquid burned as it made its way down to her belly. She suppressed the urge to vomit.
“There you go,” laughed Andrew. “What’s the matter? You don’t like it straight?”
“N-n-no!” replied Tori.
“Well you’re gonna have to get used to stuff going down your throat,” said Dan. “Devon, get her over here!”
Devon hauled her off the bed and brought her around to Dan. He pushed her down to a kneeling position in front of him. Dan pulled back his robe to expose his raging hard-on.

“You’ve had boyfriends, Tori,” he said. “So I’m going to assume you’re no stranger to having a cock in your mouth. I want you to suck my cock. And I want it to be good!”
He placed his hand on the back of her head and pushed it towards his cock.
Tori knew there was no way she was getting out of this so she figured she might as well co-operate.
As her soft lips began to wrap around his cock head Dan said, “Oh and by the way, no teeth!”
Tori began moving her mouth along his shaft, coating it with saliva. Her tongue swirled around him in small circles. Her mouth made wet,slobbering sounds as she slid her lips along his length.

“Holy shit, she’s good!” said Colton as he stroked his cock under his robe.
“Yeah, she’s not bad,” agreed Dan, “Not bad at all!”
He put his hand on the back of her head and forced her mouth down farther.
“UUUUGHHHAAACCKKKKKK!” Tori gagged. The tip of Dan’s cock pressed against her throat and she felt her air being cut off. She at least knew enough to start breathing through her nose.
She moved her mouth back and forth faster and faster, tightening her lips around him. Dan looked down in amazement at the teen hottie sucking his cock.
“Get ready bitch, gonna give you a load down the throat!” he said.

He suddenly pushed his hips up into her face as he felt his cock begin to throb and stiffen. A thick stream of jizz shot into Tori’s throat. She gagged as she fought to swallow it all.
“Oh man, I gotta have that mouth around me,” said Andrew as he pulled his bathrobe off. His cock was at attention. As Dan moved out of the way, Andrew came to stand in front of Tori.
“Okay, whore! Suck me off like you just did to Dan.”
Tori took a deep breath and parted her lips. Andrew jammed the head of his cock between them. Where Dan had stood back and let Tori do the work, Andrew was a little more impatient and rough.
Tori’s ponytail had come undone long ago and her long brunette hair hung over her shoulders. Andrew wrapped his hands in her hair and pushed her mouth down forcefully onto his cock.

“Suck it!” he snarled.
Tori began moving her head up and down on him as he held her tightly. His hips thrust against her face as he tried to force himself in farther. Tori gagged and slobbered. Her warm mouth felt good around his cock and Andrew knew he wouldn’t be able to hold himself back for long.
Tori placed her hands against his thighs trying to slow down his thrusts but he was too strong. His dick battered away at her throat.
“UUUURRGGGGHHH……UUURRRRGGGHHH…UUURRGGGHHH”
Finally Andrew came in a powerful blast, cum spurting down into Tori’s belly. Andrew gave a loud satisfied sigh as he pulled out.
“Ain’t nothing better than a good throat-fuck,” he said.

While he had been assaulting Tori’s mouth, Shayne had knelt down behind her and was playing with her tits. His hands roved across her body, squeezing her tits, sliding down her flat tummy, pushing between her legs. And all the while he licked and kissed on the side of her neck.
As Andrew finished up with her, Shayne pulled her to her feet and back over to the bed.
Tori shook her head.
“Oh please, not again! No more!”
“Shut the fuck up,” Dan snarled.
Tori was thrown down on the bed with her head hanging over the end.
“Good position!” Dan said. He climbed on the bed, pushing her thighs apart.

Shayne placed his thighs on either side of her head, straddling her and began to force his cock into her mouth. With her head bent back in this position, Shayne was able to easily push into her throat.
At the same time Dan had put her legs up onto his shoulders and bent her at the waist, pushing her knees back so they were almost touching her shoulders. Dan marvelled at how agile and flexible she was. Holding his hard cock in his hand, he guided it between her swollen pussy lips.
“Ahhhhhhhhhhhh!” he moaned as he sunk into her tight depths once again.
“You have an awesome cunt, Tori!” he exclaimed. He started to vigorously pump his cock in and out.
Colton and Corey moved in and began sucking and licking on her tits.

“GAAAACCCKKKK……..GGGAAAAACCKKKKK….GGGAACCCK!”
Tori made loud gagging sounds as Shayne pressed forward, his cock pushing into her throat deeper than she ever thought was possible. He could actually see the bulge in her throat where the head of his cock moved back and forth.
“Oh that is fuckin’ hot!” he blurted out.
Tori’s arms flailed around, her body being mauled and assaulted from all directions. Shayne with his cock planted deep in her throat, Dan hammering away at her pussy, driving as deep as he could go, and Colton and Corey licking and slobbering all over her tits. Andrew and Devon stood close by stroking themselves into a frenzy as they awaited their next turn like little kids in line at an amusement ride.
Shayne let out a grunt as he released a powerful orgasm directly down Tori’s throat. He couldn’t remember a time when he had came so hard in a girl’s mouth. His cock gave about four large spurts, his hips and legs quivering like jelly.

“Whoa, that was good,” he gasped breathlessly.
Just minutes later, Dan sped up his thrusts as he planted his meat deep into Tori’s cunt, spilling another load of his seed. He held himself inside her, her vaginal muscles squeezing and convulsing around his cock.
Colton mounted her and began fucking her with long slow strokes. At the same time Corey fed his cock down into her gullet. He gripped Tori tightly by the head as his hips moved back and forth, his dick scraping along the roof of her mouth and into her throat.
The two men established a rhythm. As Colton would pull back in Tori’s pussy, Corey would push into her throat. Then as Corey pulled back, Colton would plunge in balls deep. Tori rocked back and forth like a seesaw.

Dan disappeared out of the room as Colton and Corey worked over Tori. He came back a few minutes later carrying a Nikon digital camera.
“Time to add to the collection,” he told the others.
The other men knew what he was referring to. Dan kept a huge collection of photographs and videos he had taken of all their victims. He figured by now he had well over two or three thousand pictures in his collection along with numerous explicit videos.
Dan was never too concerned with blackmailing his victims to guarantee their silence, although he would often threaten them that the pictures would show up on the internet if they went to the police. He had enough money and high-priced retainers, that he was never worried about any legal problems. Plus he and his friends were very selective about their victims.

They preyed on the naïve, vulnerable ones. Girls who had more to lose by reporting a rape than they stood to gain. Girls on the fringe of society who the police would never take seriously anyway. Dan would ply them with liquor and even sometimes drugs to completely wipe away any credibility they might have had in the first place.
Early on, when Dan and his friends had first started having their little ‘rape parties’, he had tried using ‘roofies’ on some girls. They worked good but he found there was an element missing. He realized he enjoyed it better if the girl was awake and conscious. When she was knocked out in a drug-induced stupor, it was just like fucking a rubber doll. Dan needed the screaming, the struggling, the fighting. It was an incredible turn-on for him!
That was why Tori presented such a perfect victim. She was a runaway with no home and no where to go. Whom, for all Dan knew, could even be on the run from the law! She had told Dan her stepfather had hit his head pretty hard when she pushed him away. How did she know he wasn’t dead? She could be a murder suspect?

Corey’s cock was coated in slobber as it pumped in and out of Tori’s mouth. Her face was red as she fought for air. Colton hammered at her cunt relentlessly, pulling out and driving in again and again.
They saw Dan standing with the camera ready and they knew what they needed to do. Both were ready to cum and they looked at each other and nodded.
Both pulled out at the same time and stroked their cocks furiously. Their cocks sprayed a shower of white goo all over Tori’s stomach, chest and face as Dan snapped several pics and took some video. Corey pulled Tori up onto the middle of the bed. She was trying to wipe at the sticky mess pasted to her cheeks and forehead and dripping off her chin.
“WHY?” she sobbed. “Why are you doing this?”

Dan shrugged his shoulders.
“Who the fuck knows? Let’s just say I’m bored and it’s fun doing stuff to bitches!”
The men all laughed and hooted with agreement.
It was now Devon and Andrew’s turn on Tori. Andrew placed Tori so she was on her hands and knees. He knelt behind her, his hands running along the backs of her smooth thighs and across her tight ass cheeks.
He looked over his shoulder at Dan.
“Goddammit, I’d sure like to bust into this sweet ass!”
“Hey that ass is mine!” Dan replied. “You just wait your turn!”
“NNNNOOOOOOOOO!” Tori cried. “PLEASE DON’T DO THAT!”

Of all Tori’s fears, being sodomized was one of the worst. That was one part of her body that she didn’t want anyone going near! She recalled one of her friends in high school telling her about trying anal sex.
Her and her boyfriend had been drinking and feeling a bit uninhibited. He suggested they have anal sex. Tori’s friend had been a bit reluctant at first but the booze won out in the end and she agreed to it. She told Tori that afterwards she regretted it.
It had been one of the most painful experiences of her life and to make things worse her boyfriend hadn’t been particularly gentle. Tori’s friend said it hurt to walk for days after. Tori had decided there and then that anal sex was going to be strictly off-limits with her.
But now these pigs were talking about raping her ass?! Haven’t they done enough to me already?

“Then I guess I’ll just pound this sweet cunt some more,” Andrew said. “I think the little slut likes it anyway.”
He slid his cock up to Tori’s pussy entrance and plowed into her in one powerful penetration.
“AHHHHHHHHH!…..AAAAAAAAHHHHH!” she squealed.
“Hang on bitch, it’s only gonna get harder!” Andrew smirked as he pounded his cock up into her. He reached under Tori and grabbed hold of her tits like handles as he rode her.
Devon kneeled on the bed in front of her as he pushed his cock into her mouth. He had been the first to have his cock in her mouth earlier and he couldn’t wait to have it inside there again. He grabbed a handful of Tori’s hair as he jammed his cock between her lips.
Dan filmed it all with his camera in “video camera mode”. This was going to be a great addition to his collection!

Andrew had Tori’s slender legs pushed wide apart and his hands gripped her ass cheeks tightly as he slammed his fuckstick into her over and over. Each time he thrust forward, her lips would tighten around Devon’s cock, causing him to gasp with pleasure.
Just as Devon felt himself ready to cum, he pulled out of Tori’s mouth.
“Stick your tongue out!” he ordered.
As Tori stuck her tongue out of her mouth, Devon rapidly stroked his cock. He came, shooting a large wad of cum all over her tongue and mouth. As the cum dripped off her tongue he told her to close her mouth and swallow.
Soon Andrew also came but he chose to shoot his load deep inside the squirming sobbing girl. Andrew pulled out of her and pushed her away from him. Tori collapsed in a heap on the bed.

Tears streaked her face. Splotches of dry sperm were still stuck to her face and in her hair. Her lips were red and swollen and her thighs were a mass of bruises. Dan panned the camera over her as she lay on the bed.
Pl-please let m-m-me go now,” she pleaded. Her voice was barely audible.
“I don’t know,” said Dan. “We’ve had so much fun with you tonight, I just can’t stand the thought of letting you go. And where the hell would you go?”
“I-I don’t kn-know. I just w-want away from you a-a-assholes,” she replied.
“Assholes?” Dan laughed. “After the hospitality I have given you, and you call me and my friends assholes?”
“Ungrateful bitch,” Shayne sneered.

“Well, I think we’ll clean you up first and then decide what we’re gonna do with you,” Dan said.
Colton and Corey pulled Tori off the bed and took her into the bathroom. They pushed her into the shower and turned the water on for her. They let her stay in there for about 10-15 minutes and then dried her off and brought her back out the bedroom. While Tori had been showering, Dan went upstairs and came back down with some leftover Chinese takeout and some water. He handed it to Tori as she sat down on the edge of the bed.
“We’re going to leave you in here for the night,” said Dan. “Me and the guys, we’re gonna go and get drunk. In the morning, we’ll give you a ride back into town.”
They all put their bathrobes back on and left the room and Dan locked the door once again. The guys headed upstairs to the bar. They intended to spend the rest of the night drinking and watching movies until they were all ready to pass out.

Tori nibbled away at the takeout food. It was good but she didn’t have much of an appetite. She couldn’t believe the nightmare situation she found herself in. It was like something out of a TV show.
They were keeping her here like a prisoner. She couldn’t get out of this room. They hadn’t tied her up or anything but they didn’t really have to. There was no way she could escape anyways.
But the pressing question in the back of her head was…What was going to happen to her?
Tori turned out the light and curled up on the cum-stained mattress. Her whole body ached and hurt from the abuse it had received. She hoped they had had enough and would just let her go in the morning. It took a little while but she finally cried herself to sleep.

Chapter 3:

In spite of the pain that racked her body, Tori fell into a deep sleep. She didn’t know how long she had been sleeping when she was rudely awakened. The door to the room flew open and the light came on.
“Wake up bitch! It’s morning! Time to party!”
Trying to shake the sleep from her head, she looked up to see Andrew and Shayne standing at the foot of the bed. She noticed right away they were naked again, cocks dangling between their legs. In one corner of the room she noticed Dan setting up what looked like a tripod and placing a video camera on it.
A cold ball formed in her stomach. Oh God, they’re going to rape me again!

It was also obvious to Tori that all six of the men were very inebriated. The reek of liquor emanating from them was very strong. She didn’t know they had not even been to bed yet. They had been up all night partying and drinking. Now it was 9 a.m. in the morning and they had decided to carry on from where they had left off the previous night.
Strong hands suddenly grabbed her from behind and she was flipped over onto her stomach. She looked around her to see Corey and Devon holding her wrists. They each held a pair of metal handcuffs which they snapped onto her wrists. The other ends of the handcuffs were fastened to the head- board of the bed. At the same time Colton was shoving the rape cushion under her hips again
“WH-WHAT ARE Y-YOU DOING?” she yelled out. “T-TAKE THESE OFF M-ME!”

Tori bucked and flailed, her wrists handcuffed to the bed. She felt someone climbing onto the bed behind her. She looked over her shoulder. It was Dan! He was holding a tube of something in one hand. She looked over at the video camera in the corner. The small red light on the front of the camera told her it was on and taping!
“Tori,” he said. “You are gonna give me some pleasure now like you’ve never given before. I knew your pussy wasn’t cherry when I brought you here, but I got a pretty good feeling your sweet ass is!”
Raw terror swept through Tori’s brain as she realized what the tube he was holding contained. KY jelly! He was going to rape her ass!
“NNNNOOOOOOOOOO! NNNNOOOOOOOOOO! PLEEEEAASSSEE! OH GODDDDDD! NNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!” she shrieked frantically.
She pulled and yanked at the handcuffs holding her to the bed, the metal cuffs cutting into her wrists. Her head flailed wildly side to side as she screamed and cried.

Dan squeezed a glob of lube onto the end of his dick and then squeezed another daub between Tori’s butt cheeks. He pulled her firm, round cheeks apart, looking down at the tight brown rosebud of her anus. He pushed an index finger into her forcing the lube inside. She let out a wild squeal.
“That’s just my finger, slut! Wait until my dick’s in there!”
Andrew and Shayne grabbed her ankles and pulled her legs wide apart. Dan held his cock in his left hand as he guided it up to her anal entrance. His heart pounded in his throat. Of all the evil, nasty things he liked to do to young girls, breaking in a virgin ass was his favourite!
The head of his cock pushed inside her and Tori’s head snapped back, her eyes rolling up. Dan’s face screwed up with exertion as he pushed deeper into her. Andrew and Shayne laid their weight onto her legs as she still continued to fight.
“AAAAAAAAAAIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! STOPPPPPPPPPPP!” she bawled. “IT HURRRRTTTTTSSSSS! NNNNUUUUHHHHHH!”

Dan was about halfway in and pulled back. Then he threw all his weight behind him and drove his cock deep into her bowels. His cock slid in easily aided by the lube. Dan held himself there for a while feeling her lithe body squirm and buck underneath him.
Tori had never felt such excruciating pain in her life. Raw animal screams erupted from her throat as she buried her face in the mattress. It felt as if a red-hot iron rod was being driven inside her bowels.
Dan started to slowly thrust in and out of Tori’s ass, pulling back and then driving back in. He held her tightly by the hips. The bed rocked and shook.
“Goddamn, those screams are starting to hurt my ears,” Devon complained. He saw a piece of Tori’s ripped t-shirt on the floor and picked it up. Wadding it into a ball he shoved it in her mouth, muffling the sharp screams reverberating through the room.

Dan was in bliss with Tori’s tight ass wrapped around his hard cock. He pounded away mercilessly, feeling the pressure in his balls building.
“AAAAHHHHHHHHHH! YESSSSSSSSS!” he roared as he shot thick wads of cum into her guts. Tori squealed as she felt the warm sensation flood her insides.
Dan pulled out slowly, looking down at the blood-streaked shaft of his cock. It pleasured him to know he had truly hurt her.
As he climbed off the bed, Devon was ready for the next turn. He stroked his cock to full hardness as he got behind Tori on the bed. He dropped his body onto hers, his cock forcing its way into her ass. He braced his knees against the mattress as he ploughed into her deeply. His legs made a loud slapping sound against the backs of Tori’s thighs.

“AAAAWWWWWMMMMPPPHHHHHH!” she bawled through the gag.
“That’s right, bitch! You cry for me!” Devon scowled. “I wanna see your fuckin’ tears!”
As he began to pump her ass like a mad dog, he reached underneath her and squeezed her soft tits. Tori could smell his alcohol-laden breath as he panted and grunted.
The other men cheered him on as he laid into her.
This bitch’s ass is exquisite he thought to himself. After about 5 minutes of intense ass-fucking he felt himself cumming. He arched his back as he drove his cock into her depths and spurted a large load of his seed.
“FUCK! That is one fine pooper!” Devon exclaimed as he pulled free from her. His dick made a loud slurping noise, a string of cum and ass-slime dripping from the tip. He wiped it off on the bed.

Corey was waiting to mount her. He knelt behind her and ran his hands across the smooth cream-coloured flesh of her buttocks. Suddenly he raised his right hand and brought it down on her ass. SSMMAACCKKK! The sound was loud in the room. He brought his hand back and did it again.
SSMMAACCKKK!
Tori let out several muffled squeals. “MMMMPPPPHHH! MMMMMPPHHH! MMMMPPHHHH!!”
Corey continued to spank her across the butt cheeks. Shayne and Andrew joined in the fun too, alternating slaps on her cheeks. Bright red welts stood out across her ass. Tori bawled and sobbed uncontrollably as her body screamed in pain, her ass feeling as if it was on fire.
Dan reached in and also delivered a couple blows. Her skin was hot to the touch where the men were spanking her. Then with Tori’s mind concentrating on the abuse her ass was receiving, Corey slammed into her. His cock drove up her shit tunnel with incredible force, lifting her whole body off the bed.

Grabbing her by the hair, Corey proceeded to deliver a savage pounding to her ass. He looked down, smiling as he saw how his cock pulled and stretched her rectum as his shaft pistoned in and out. Tori could literally feel the head of his cock thumping away at her insides. It felt like he was right in her stomach. Her ass cheeks were still on fire from the beating they had taken.
Tori’s throat was raw from screaming and she was only able to make agonizing moans. Her body rocked back and forth from Corey’s vicious assault. Pulling out at the last moment before he came, Corey shot a big load across Tori’s back. She winced as she felt the sticky gobs of jizz spray onto her.
“All right! My turn now,” yelled Shayne. His cock was hard as granite and his balls were swollen after watching the other three men sodomize Tori.
Tori jumped as he dug his fingers into the still stinging flesh of her butt.

He twisted his hips as he worked his thick cock into her still tight anus.
“Oh damn yes! This is good!” he sighed.
Tori’s ass was well lubricated now and he was able to pump easily in and out of her as he worked up to a powerful rhythm. Sweat ran down his face and dripped onto her back. He leaned down as he began to cum in her ass and ran his tongue along her cheek.
“You are one good ass-fuck, Tori,” he whispered in her ear.
Fuck off jerk!
Tori just stared straight ahead, her mind trying to focus on some faraway point, to take away the pain.
Shayne withdrew from her ass and turned to Andrew. He gave him a high-five. “She’s all yours, bro!” he beamed. “Fuckin’ pound her!”

Andrew ran his hands across Tori’s ass and the backs of her thighs. He placed his hands on her shoulders and pushed into her. He watched as the shaft of his cock spread her anus open and disappeared inside. It gripped him tightly along his length. Andrew would never get over the sensation of having his cock inside a girl’s ass. It was just a special thing that you could never forget.
FWAP…FWAP….FWAP….FWAP!
He took short, rapid thrusts, his balls slapping against the backs of her legs.
Dan had taken his video camera off its tripod and was getting close-ups of the guys as they pounded Tori’s ass. He was very excited. He was getting some great footage. He and the boys would have a blast watching this later.
Andrew’s mouth hung open, his eyes closed as his cock stabbed in and out of Tori. He pulled way back and plunged in again. Her anus would contract as he pulled back and then be forced to stretch again as his cock drove into her. His balls ached to release their load and finally Andrew let himself cum, dumping spurts of hot cum into her bowels.

“You’re gonna be shitting cum for a week,” he chuckled to Tori as he slipped out of her.
Dan decided they had waited long enough. It was time to let all the boys loose on her.
“Okay guys, I think it’s time for a free-for-all,” he said as he climbed onto the bed.
Tori’s handcuffs were removed and the gag pulled out of her mouth. Dan pulled her up by an arm. He still clung onto his camera with his other hand. He laid down on the bed.
“Okay Tori. This is what you’re gonna do. You’re gonna fuck us all. We’ve been doing all the work, now it’s your turn to do something.”
Tori shook her head slowly.
“N-no…..I…I can’t take….much more! Just let me go!”
“Fuckin’ do it or I shove a whiskey bottle up your ass!” Dan snarled. “So what’s it gonna be?”
Tori didn’t reply. She began to swing her leg over Dan, straddling his waist. Dan pointed the camera up at her.
“Smile!” he said.
Tori winced in pain as she lowered herself down onto Dan, feeling his hard cock slide up into her.
“Ahhhhhh yes!” he moaned. “That’s the stuff!”
She placed her hands against his chest as she began to move up and down on him. She felt hands on her ass and realized Colton was behind her.

“AAAAAIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!” she squealed as Colton pushed into her ass.
Oh God, I can’t take this, she thought.
Tori’s body shuddered from the double assault. As she rode Dan, Colton hammered at her ass. Tori’s body was bathed in sweat as she struggled to handle both men. Dan thrust up into her as he also filmed her riding him. The camera focused on her sweet face. Even after all the abuse she had suffered, Dan found her to still be extremely cute.
Colton was the first to cum, shooting another load into Tori’s tortured ass.
“Uhhhhhh…..uhhhhhh…uhhhhhhhhhhhhh!” he groaned with ecstasy as he felt his balls drain into her.
“Come on! Faster!” ordered Dan to Tori as he felt himself ready to cum yet again.
Tori began bouncing up and down faster and harder on Dan’s cock. He arched his back, pushing deeper into her as his balls released their load.
“Ohhhhh yeahhhhh,” he sighed. Fucking this girl was just the best!

Dan pushed her off him and got off the bed. Shayne and Devon jumped in next. Devon laid down on the bed on his back and Shayne forced Tori to lay on top of him, with her back to him. Devon forced her ass cheeks apart and slid his cock up into her ass, making her moan painfully.
“NOOOOOOOOOO! AARGGGHHHHHHHHH! STOPPPPPP!”
As Devon did that. Shayne was between her legs and plunged his cock into her pussy. The distraught girl was sandwiched between the two men.
Shayne squeezed her tits in both hands as he used them like handles when he drove into her. Having two cocks inside her like this felt like she was being ripped apart. Tori let out a long agonized groan, her eyes rolling into the back of her head. She just wanted to pass out or die. Anything to stop the pain!

Devon and Shayne came almost simultaneously, pumping more cum into the poor girl. Tori realized she had become nothing more than a receptacle for their cum. And that was exactly the way they treated her. When they pulled out of her, cum oozed out of both her holes.
Colton and Corey pulled her up off the bed. The mattress was so soaked with cum spots now they didn’t want to do her on the bed anymore. Colton easily picked the petite girl up by the waist and impaled her on his fuckmeat, wrapping her legs around him. Corey moved in behind and began working his cock into her ass. She was the meat in another fuck sandwich! The two men held her up between them as they pumped her from both ends.
Dan panned the camera across them as he caught all the action.
Tori stared up at the ceiling, her eyes devoid of emotion, her body as limp as a rag doll. She barely made a sound anymore. Her body was shutting down from the traumatic violations it had suffered.

Corey had his cock buried deep in her ass, his balls slapping against her. Colton pounded in and out of her cunt like a piston. They came within a few seconds of each other, squeezing Tori tightly between them as they squirted more cum into her holes. They dropped her to the floor and she curled into a little ball, trying to catch her breath. But more was to happen.
“I gotta have one more go at that beautiful ass,” said Dan as he set the video camera back on the tripod.
“I want one more go at her too,” said Andrew.
He pulled Tori back up onto her hands and knees. Andrew lay down on the floor and they positioned her over top of his dick. Tori was like a robot as she lowered herself onto him, feeling a hard cock move up inside her battered, aching pussy once again. She was beyond caring anymore. She just wanted them to play themselves out and leave her alone.

As Andrew grabbed her around the waist and started pulling her down onto his meat, Dan placed his erect cock at her ass and plunged in again. Her ass tunnel was slick with cum and he slid in effortlessly. Her sphincter muscles closed around him and he began another ass ride.
Corey moved around to stand in front of Tori. She saw his dick protruding into her face and she just simply opened her mouth.
“Yeah, we got her trained now for a good cock-whore!” he said.
She closed her lips around him and let him begin fucking her mouth. She barely gagged anymore as he pushed to the back of her throat. She now had a cock in all three of her holes, ass, cunt and mouth. Tori had never felt so degraded and humiliated in all her life.
Colton, Shayne and Devon gathered in a small circle around her and began jerking off.

“Let’s give her a nice shower,” yelled Shayne.
“Okay, on the count of five!” said Dan.
He sped up his thrusts into her ass and Andrew began driving harder up into her as well.
“One……..two……three…..four………FIVE!” Dan shouted.
He pulled out, letting his cum spray across her ass and lower back. Colton, Devon, Shayne and Corey blasted her face and hair. Andrew also pulled out spurting cum across her stomach. The men left her on the floor. Her face was a white gooey mess of cum stuck in her hair and her eyelashes. It dripped off her nose and chin and made little rivulets down her cheeks. Tori closed her eyes tightly in humiliation and tried to cover her face. Her thighs and ass cheeks were slick with the cum oozing out of her and her ass was a gaping, quivering hole trying to contract back to it’s original shape.

But Dan pulled her hands away. He had his camera again and he was pushing it in her face.
“Hey, look at me you little dumb cunt! Look at me!” he hollered.
Tori’s head slowly raised to look into the camera.
“I want you to say you’re a dumb fucking whore and you like to eat cum!”
Tori’s shoulders sagged with despair. She slowly began to speak, a few driblets of cum falling off her lips.
“I….I’m…a-a dumb fucking wh-whore who likes t-to…….eat….cum.”
“Yeah!” smiled Dan. “And that’s a wrap!”
He looked around at the other guys. They all looked like they were ready to pass out.
“This video is gonna be fuckin’ awesome guys! We fuckin’ destroyed her!”

Tori lay on the floor in an absolute daze. Her whole body was limp and she couldn’t feel her legs. Her ass and pussy seemed like they were on fire.
“So what do we do with her now?” asked Andrew. “I think we fucked her senseless!”
Dan looked down at her with disgust.
“We’ll wash her up and get her dressed. She’s got a bag upstairs with some more clothes in it. Then we’ll haul her back into town and dump her off somewhere.”
“You think she’ll go to the cops?” asked Shayne.
“Not if she knows what’s good for her,” Dan said. “And wouldn’t do her any good. She’s a homeless runaway. Like the cops are gonna believe her.”
He reached down and pulled her hair back so she was looking up at him.

“You will not tell anyone you were here, right bitch? Because if you do, well I’ve got video that will go to the internet and you probably don’t want everyone seeing you be a little whore do you?”
Tori shook her head.
“Plus,” added Dan, “I’ve got lawyers that could rip you to shreds if you try to go to the cops. I have video of you from the minute you walked in my door. I can make any video look like you came on to us!”
“J-j-just let me g-go,” Tori said, her voice barely a whisper. “I won’t tell anyone.”
“That’s good,” said Dan. “And I hope you’ve learned your lesson about trusting strangers!”

THE END

Last edited by bedroomvile8r; 08-14-2012 at 10:48 AM.
Old 08-26-2012, 10:13 PM   #4
dman

dman has initial reputation

Excellant story
dman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2012, 01:46 AM   #5
i_own_you
Banned

i_own_you Level 3 (300+)i_own_you Level 3 (300+)i_own_you Level 3 (300+)i_own_you Level 3 (300+)

Wow, nice piece of writing - musta took some time
i_own_you is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2012, 01:33 PM   #6
Salamander
Privileged Member

Salamander has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Salamander has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Salamander has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Salamander has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Salamander has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Salamander has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Salamander has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Salamander has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default Wow

Wow, it's a long time ago I've read such a good and hot story...

Thnak you very much....

Only a story on which i feel compassion for the victim is a good story for me.... and here I can say... poor girl
Salamander is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2012, 05:55 AM   #7
bedroomvile8r
Privileged Member

Thank you for the replies. It took a little while but it was a lot of fun to write.