Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Rape Stories
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 11-01-2010, 10:16 PM   #1
boobman3000

boobman3000 has initial reputation
Default Train Tit Fuck!

I was on my way back from working up country last week (on a long late train ride) when i notcied a huge (i mean HUGE) titted drunk girl talk crap on her phone then pass out two seats across up from me with a very low cut top, it was the last long distance train back and we were sat half way up. I kept my eye on her as people left from each stop hopeing that at least my carriage would get empty. After giving up after a hour i started to listen to music and checked my backpack to see i packed everything nicely. An hour and a Half passed and i notcied me and her were the last people on this carriage and she was still blanked out.

I turned around and asked if she had the time lol just to check a reaction and i got nothing, my heart started to thump as i stared at her cleavge and i looked around to check if anyone was there. Still there was no sign so i got up, grabbed my bag and walked towards her, i stopped just infront of her and asked again for the time and again nothing. A foot away i got a good look at her, she had blonde hair and looked soo much like Faith Neslon with matching tits, i though it was her at first. Suddenly i thought i heard the carriage door slide so i quickly sat next to her (she was next to the window).

After waiting a min i notcied it was just me being a dick and no one was there, i then looked across to her and her head was leaning on the window and she was slighty truned, i looked at her back and could see her black bra label through her top that said 34J, as soon as i saw that size i though Jana Defi being a breast obessed model fan. After ten mins she slowly moved facing the front and i looked down to her little white t-shirt and her cleavage was massive and i mean massive, i could she her boobs folding over this big bra from under her top and i was hard as a rock (didnt help not wacking for two weeks ).

Being soo fuckin horny and getting turned on by the risk i unzipped my jeans slowly, looked around again, found the slip in my boxers and guided my dick out and tucked it under my hoody to be sly. I then slowly started jerking whilst looking at this massive valley of cleavge and my heart was thumping even faster, i lightly touched the top of her cleavge with my hand and there was still no reaction.
Now i knew she was def passed out deep so i put my other hand on one of her tits and started squeezing it as i slowly jerked. HOLY SHIT these were fucking soft, i never felt tits these big before they were amazing.

Whilst in my little trance i heard a door slide, i swear i nearly shit my self and i put my hands quckly on my hoodly making sure it covered my dick, i noticed a guy walking towards us to the door from the other carriage for his stop, he stoped as he got to me looked over at the girls tits and put his thumbs up lol.
He then got off his stop after waiting a min. I then looked around agian for five mins and the coast was clear, i knew my stop was only two away so i started jerking again and looked over to her. I could feel pre-cum coming up and was nearly ready to blow, I wanted more and thought fuck it and slowly lifted up the front of her t-shirt revealing these massive tits contained in this big black bra. I turned over infront of her quickly and tried to stick my dick underneath her bra between her tits but it was pritty tight, i quickly grapped my backpack and got a condom out from my wallet, opened it and rubbed the lube from it on my dick and threw it.

This time i pushed my cock under her bra and it slid right in between, they totally engulfed my dick, i couldnt see it! I quickly looked around then started pumping away only being able to see her tits move and hear boobs slurping, this was like nothing ive ever felt before, its hard to explain, its was like really soft flesh covering your hole dick and massaging it, her bra was squeezing them so tight. I pumped alittle faster and could feel the cum boil up in my balls as i was holding her shoulders, i then tried so hard to be quite but let out alittle cry as i began to cum. I swear i never came so much (prob the adrenaline) and could feel/hear tons of really thick cum pump into the middle of her tits, after a few little spasms i pulled my dick out and put it away.

After sitting back down i pulled her top down quicky back to the way it was, i took a deep breathe looked at her and noticed no wet'ness, i looked down her cleavage and slowly seperated the top with my fingers and could see loads and loads of really thick cum trapped between.

I then got back to my seat and waited for my stop and got off.

Last edited by boobman3000; 11-03-2010 at 10:28 AM.
boobman3000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2010, 05:15 PM   #2
pantyhosethief

pantyhosethief has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pantyhosethief has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pantyhosethief has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pantyhosethief has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pantyhosethief has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pantyhosethief has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pantyhosethief has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pantyhosethief has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pantyhosethief has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pantyhosethief has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pantyhosethief has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to pantyhosethief

Excellent