Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Rape Stories
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 09-08-2013, 12:48 PM   #1
Marilyn

Marilyn has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Marilyn has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Marilyn has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Marilyn has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Marilyn has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Marilyn has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Marilyn has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Marilyn has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Marilyn has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Wink Too close to home; A Serial Rapist

(First: Sorry, English is not my first language...)

I knew he'd watched me. Because he knew to much about me. The things he whispered in my ear as he raped me made my whole body turn cold. I tried to fight him of course, but it only made it worse. I spent the whole time he raped me cursing myself for my own stupidity. How did I not know?

My boyfriend was away on a business-trip this weekend, he had left Friday morning. Now it was Friday night and I wanted to go for a run. I had promised my boyfriend not to go outside after dark, because there was a serial rapist in our area that had not yet been caught. But still, I thought, things like that never happens to me anyway. So I took on some running-shoes and run anyway.

As I thought, I was not attaced on my run, and the streets seemed perfectly safe. It was not until I was back home and put my keys in the door that I felt someone was behind me. I was about to turn around and Look, when I felt the cold blade of a knife pressing against my bare side, just under the sports-bra. I froze. A hand came over my mouth as I tried to scream. No sound came out and I was pushed inside.

The person closed the door and locked it behind us and slammed me into the hallway wall. He pressed his knife on my throat. "Shhh... Be quiet". He whispered soft in my ear. His whole body was pressing me against the wall. "I'll let go, but if you make any noise, I will kill you." He said calmly. "Do you understand?" I nodded and he removed his hand from my mouth.
"What do you want?" I whispered, looking into his eyes which was all I could see under his black mask.
He put a finger on my lips. "Shhh....". I felt something grow in his pants, and I knew there and then that he was here to rape me.
"No.. Please.." I begun, but he stopped me whit pressing his knife harder against my skin.
"I said shut up." He growled. "Can you do that for me?". I couldent answer as the knife was almost cutting through my skin.
I closed my eyes and tried not to move. He removed the knife and slid it under my sports-bra. With one tug he cut through the soft fabric like butter. My boobs where now free.

I could se he was smiling, or, his eyes was smiling. He took the knifetip and played around my nipples, making them stiff. "keep breathing..." He said, when he saw how scared I was. "I don't want you to faint on me... Yet..." He removed the knife and grabbed one of my boobs with his other hand. "Those feel so soft". He said. Playing with them. He took one of his fingers under the mask and licked it. Then he stroke it over my nipple and a silent gasp came from my lips. "No..."

He stopped for a second and looked me in the eyes. "Lets find the bed..." He grabbed my wrists and dragged me towards the master bedroom at the end of the hallway. He went past the livingroom, the bathroom and the spare guestroom like he'd always knew where they had been.
I tried to free myself from the grip, but he was too strong. "No...! Let go...!" I sobbed. He pushed me through the door and on to the kingsize bed. I tried to get my balance back as he jumped and landed on top of me. Pinning my hands over my head.

"Please don't do this!!" I begged. "My boyfriend will be here any minute..."
He laughed, a cruel laughter that sent ice through my soul. "Oh please Marilyn. You really think I'm that stupid?"
"How..." My lips formed the words, but they never came out. "I know everything about you... And your boyfriend wont be back until Monday... I have you for 3 days." His eyes sparkled as he said this. And my heart stopped beating. "No..." I whispered. "NO!!" I tried to kick him and hurt him, but he was too strong. Instead he hit me straight across the face making me see stars. He took his arms around my neck and squeezed. Leaning down over me he whispered in my ears. "Yes. Please, do fight me. It will make things so much more fun..." he took one of his hands and slid it under my yoga-pants. I didn't fight him, cause he was still keeping one hand on my throat.

I felt his finger stroking over my clit. Soft strokes, passing it and stopping right on the outside of my opening. Then he pushed in two fingers. I gasped. "Oh my good you feel so good." He said still an inch away from my ear. He took out his fingers and brought them to his lips, sucked them and placed the right back in again. He was fingerfucking me slow as my pussy slowly started to get wet. "Oh, yes..." He whispered in my ear. Then he moved his now wet fingers up to my clit, rubbing it in slow motions, making my body turn against me.
"No...don't". I breathed. "shh..." He looked me right in the eyes. "I know you want this."

I was about to come as he took his fingers out of my pants. Pinning my wrists over my head with one hand he took out a slim white rope from his jacket. "You are out of control horny girl, we need to do something about that..." He sounded pleased. He tied my wrists together and secured them at the bedpost behind my head. Then he took something else out. It was a scarf that he tied over my eyes. I heard him take off his mask, then the bed shifted as he removed his own clothes. I felt his warmth as he again climbed over me and pressed me down to the bed. "Please don't!!" I said. But I was stopped by his lips kissing me softly. He licked my lips and talked softly against my mouth. "I want to taste you, Marilyn."

I felt his hand slide my thin yoga-pants off me taking my panties with it, and separate my thighs with his knee. I was now totally naked. His fingers played with my boobs for a second, then they traced down my stomach and down to my pussy again. He pushed two fingers inside me and fucked me slow. His thumb started to play with my clit again and he fastened the paste. I was about to come again, and he stopped. "You really are a fucking whore..." He said. And pressed my legs wider apart. He slid down between them and pressed his face down on my pussy. "You smell so good." He said and pressed his tongue inside me. I gasped as his fingers again pressed inside me and his tongue started playing with my clit. Oh god no... I though. I am going to come. How can I ever live with that shame?

Reality kicked in and I started to protest again. "stop it! Stop it or I'll scream!" I pressed my legs together around his head but he pressed them apart again with his hands. "Shut up and come for me!" He said and started to fuck me harder and faster as he sucked on my clit. He slid one finger inside my ass and I came so hard that I screamed out. "OOHHHH!!!! Nooo...!!!! Gad!! Yes!!!!"
My body pressed my pussy towards his lips as my orgasm filled me. He sucked and fucked as every last beat of pleasure ran through my body.
He stopped as my body sank down on the bed. I closed my eyes and cried. "Yes.." He said in a dark tone "You are a fucking whore, Marilyn. And I am going to make you scream again and again."

He climbed back on top of me and removed my blindfold. My eyes widened as I saw his face. "Rick... " I said. "What the fuck?" He smiled a cruel smile and grabbed my jaw. "I always knew you where a whore, Marilyn. I just needed proof."
"Get off me you sick bastard!!" I screamed. Tears running down my face. "This is worse, isn't it?" He leaned down and licked a tear off my face. "Knowing that the serial-rapist is someone you know. Every time I was over for dinner, I heard you talking about the neighborhood rapes, like you though of the man as a monster, not knowing I was right there."
I tried to break free from his grip, but he tightened it. "Getting hard, thinking about raping you in my own brothers house." I felt his cock got bigger as he talked about it. It pressed against my pussy and I pressed my legs tight together. "Rick... Please..." I begged. "Don't do this to me... To Eric." He slapped me hard. "You are just as bad... Coming hard as my fingers fucked you. YOU WANT THIS!!" He yelled and hit me again. "Oh god, stop it!!" I said. Tears running down my face, pulling hard on the ropes to see if I could get out of them.

"I'm done being nice, Marilyn." He snarled. "This will hurt."

Last edited by Marilyn; 09-08-2013 at 01:00 PM.
Marilyn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2013, 05:35 AM   #2
Jukria

Jukria has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jukria has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jukria has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jukria has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jukria has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jukria has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jukria has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jukria has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jukria has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jukria has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jukria has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

good beginning
Jukria is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2013, 05:26 AM   #3
medic1

medic1 Level 2 (200+)medic1 Level 2 (200+)medic1 Level 2 (200+)

Very nice start.
medic1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2013, 08:51 AM   #4
justmetoo
Privileged Member

justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

This is off to a great start. I hope you continue it.
justmetoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2013, 06:53 PM   #5
Marilyn

Marilyn has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Marilyn has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Marilyn has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Marilyn has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Marilyn has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Marilyn has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Marilyn has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Marilyn has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Marilyn has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

"Rick, get off me now!" I screamed in anger. "Eric will kill you when I tell him!" I tried to sound harsh but I knew my voice was trembling. He looked me right in the eyes like he could see my soul. "You wont tell him..." he said, leaning so close I could feel the warmth of his breath on my skin. "Cause if you do, I will kill you" My blood turned too ice. "Rick... please... don't" I whispered. "Sshhh..." He said and placed a kiss at my jawline. Then he pressed the head of his dick against my opening. I cried as he entered me with a fast and brutal move. His lips pressed down on mine, blocking my screams.

I pulled at my restrains but they where too tight. There was nothing I could do to stop him. He was fucking me slowly, like he was savoring something he had wanted for a long time. I felt sick. I felt his pace fasten, and I knew he was going to come. I closed my eyes and tried to think of something else, but then he stopped.

His hand grabbed my jaw. "Look at me when I fuck you!" He snarled. "No..." I whispered. His grip hardened and I whimpered. "OPEN YOUR EYES!!" he yelled. this time I did and he came so hard that it felt like he would never empty.

He sank down on top of me kissing my neck. "Get off me... please..." I cried. "Please, Rick... let me go!" He said nothing, but his fingers traced the lines on my face where the tears had ran. "Marilyn.." He finally said. "If I knew it would be this good, I would have fucked you years ago." I gasped as he pulled himself out of me. I felt his sperm dripping down my thighs and I closed my eyes in disgust. He rose from the bed and walked out the door to the hallway. "Stay right there" He said. "I'll be right back".

For one sec I kept absolutely still. But then my survival instinct kicked in and I begun to pull at my restrains with every strength that I had. I could feel the rope cutting in to my flesh, but I did not care. I needed to get free before he got back. I felt the rope loosen a bit, and with the help of some blood my wrist slid right out. I was so scared that he would come back before I could get both my hands free that I stopped breathing. I did not breathe again until I was jumping out of the bed, running towards the hallway, keeping wery still.

I stopped at the open door and listened for any sign of him, but I heard nothing. I grabbed a shirt that was hanging over the chair beside me and slid it over my bare shoulders. My heart was beating so hard that I was afraid he would hear it, wherever he was.
I heard steps and froze behind the door. From my hiding place I could see Rick stopping up staring at the empty bed. "Fuck..." His lips formed the words. "Marilyn...? I know you are in here, come out or this will turn pretty ugly." He took a step into the room. I pressed my back hard against the wall. If he turned around he would see me. I needed to do something... fast.

My hand searched for something to defend myself with. I did not dare to take my eyes off Rick for a sec, so I could not see what I was searching for. Please... I thought. Let there be something.
And then he turned around.
His eyes narrowed as he saw me standing there, half naked with bloody wrists that had stained the white wall. "no..." I whispered. My hand grabbed a hold of.... something. He took a step towards me and I pulled the thing in front of me. "stay away!" I said. He stared at the umbrella. His eyes told me that it was no threat, but I swear I could kill him with it if I had too.

"Drop it, Marilyn." He said. "Get away from me!!!" I screamed. He raised his hands and stepped away smiling. "okay, okay." I walked slowly towards the door. I was so close to getting out, but I knew he was playing with me. This stupid umbrella would never scare him.
I took a run for it and ran down the hallway, hearing him behind me. "HELP!!" I screamed. Knowing he was getting closer.

I was almost at the door when I felt his hand on my shoulder. "NO!!!" I yelled. He dragged me backwards and I fell hard to the floor. He bend down and lifted me halfway up by my neck. "Now that was fun..." He said. I tried to push him away but his grip hardened, and I had trouble breathing. "Stop..." I pleaded. I reached up to his face and scratched his face, four red lines formed right under his eye. "You bitch!" He snarled and slammed the back of my head on the floor. My body went limp and the fight went out of me. Rick stood up and half dragged me, half carried me down the hallway towards the bedroom. He tossed me onto the bed, my rib cracked as it hit the side of the bedpost and I screamed in pain. He jumped on top of me and pressed a knife against my side. I gasped as the tip of the blade cut through my skin. "I should kill you right now..." He said sliding the blade up right over my heart and pressed lightly. "But what fun would that be?"