Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Role Play Rape
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-18-2014, 08:38 PM   #1
Larzaius
Privileged Member

Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default Boss Black Mail (Larzaius and Glass Pearl)

My boss is a bitch, is all that goes through my mind during sensitivity training. She actually accused of having some old fashioned views when it comes to women in the office. She overheard me complaining to my coworkers how her and her friends have turned our office into a god damned girls club. So to keep my job I have to attend these bullshit classes that are geared for sexist assholes to accept women in authority. This pisses me off because I have no issues with women being in the work force, the operative word being work! Ever since this cunt became supervisor all she does is walk around and chat with the other employees, encourages and allows her best friend to take ridiculously long breaks while the rest of us work our asses off. She practically abuses equal rights in the work place and enjoys rubbing our faces in it.

The bitch even has the nerve to make me her admin to strengthen our working partnership. Working partnership, translation I work while she hangs out with her work buddies all day. But she slipped up, she left her password out in the open and from the looks of the reports she's been skimming company profits. The stupid bitch thinks I'm covering her ass with the daily reports while I'm secretly digging up dirt to take to the company.

Then my search turns up something even more interesting it turns out that when she was in collage she got drunk and had a threesome with two frat guys and was too wasted to notice the camera. Watching her get fucked gets my cock hard, she's not hard on the eyes and I'm starting to wonder if perhaps I can get some use out of her body instead of getting her fired.
Larzaius is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
black mail, gang rape, humiliation, subjegation